Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: Moron Alert!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:21 am 

Buffalo Bills' Cole Beasley says he'd rather retire than get Covid-19 vaccine

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley, in a challenge to the National Football League's new Covid-19 training camp and preseason protocols, tweeted that he'd rather retire than get a vaccine.

"Everyone — Hi, I'm Cole Beasley and I'm not vaccinated!," he wrote in a post Friday that he called a "Public Service Announcement."

"I will be outside doing what I do," Beasley added. "I'll be out in the public. If your [sic] scared of me then steer clear, or get vaccinated. Point. Blank. Period. I may die of covid, but I'd rather die actually living."

The defiant tweet comes on the same week the NFL sent teams a memo highlighting different protocols for vaccinated and unvaccinated.

more here :arrow: https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/19/us/cole-beasley-nfl-retire-covid-vaccine/index.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:47 pm 

Yeah, sure, I will follow this guy's advices !
He looks so smart.
We're talking a IQ way over 200 here !
A pure Genius.
Like Trump, he has the best words.
He surely knows what he's talking about.
Thus guy's a blessing for the whole Humanity
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:50 am 

'Redneck Rave' in Kentucky descends into CHAOS after a man has his throat slit, a woman is choked in a fight over a blanket and a man is impaled on a log - leading to charges for 48 people
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9716847/Redneck-Rave-Kentucky-descends-chaos-48-people-charged.html

Tens of thousands of people attended the five-day Redneck Rave festival in the small town of Mammoth Cave in Kentucky last week

Dozens of attendees were charged with a range of offenses from drug trafficking to felony assault

Some were left seriously injured as grisly scenes unfolded at what organizers billed as 'America's wildest and craziest country party'

Of the more violent incidents, one man had his throat slit by a friend after a drunken fight and a man choked a woman until she passed out

There were multiple others who suffered severed fingers, broken bones, dislocated joints and severe lacerations at the drunken event

By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:37 EDT, 23 June 2021 | Updated: 12:18 EDT, 23 June 2021

Forty eight people have been charged after a 'Redneck Rave' in Kentucky descended into chaos as one man had his throat slit, a woman was choked in a fight over a blanket and another man became impaled on a log.

Tens of thousands of people attended the five-day Redneck Rave festival at Blue Holler Offroad Park in the small town of Mammoth Cave, 90 miles south of Louisville, last week.

Dozens of attendees were charged with a range of offenses from drug trafficking to felony assault.

Some were left seriously injured as grisly scenes unfolded at what organizers billed as 'America's wildest and craziest country party'.

Of the more violent incidents, one man had his throat slit by a friend after a drunken fight.

'They were intoxicated, they got into a fight, one of them slit the other one's throat and then fled into the park,' Edmonson County Sheriff Shane Doyle told the Lexington Herald-Leader.

The throat-slasher still hadn't been arrested by Wednesday.

In a separate incident, 29-year-old Lancer Hodges was arrested after he allegedly strangled a woman until she passed out when they got into a fight over a blanket.

The victim, who told police she couldn't breathe and blacked out during the ordeal, was left with scratches on her neck and fingerprints behind her ears.

Hodges denied choking the woman but was charged with strangulation, wanton endangerment and fourth-degree domestic violent assault.

A man driving a side-by-side at the festival also ended up with a log impaled in his abdomen.

Authorities say the man drove over the log but it broke through the floorboard of his recreational vehicle and stabbed him in the abdomen.

'When it tried to come out through his back it was stopped by a steel plate behind his seat,' Sheriff Doyle said.

First responders were forced to leave the log in the man's abdomen while they airlifted him to hospital.

There were multiple others who suffered severed fingers, broken bones, dislocated joints and severe lacerations at the festival.

Medics also treated dozens more who had become ill because they were so drunk.

'There were so many intoxicated people, we just decided, 'If dispatch sends an ambulance in, we're sending a deputy in with them,' Doyle said.

The sheriff said he knew the event would cause problems and had desperately tried to plan for adequate policing in the park where the festival was held.

He ended up making the decision to contain the illegal activity to the park because he did not have enough staff to try and stop it.

Law enforcement were told to crack down on any illegal activity happening outside the park and set up checkpoints outside the festival.

'The first vehicle that came through, we found meth, marijuana, and an open alcohol container,' Doyle said.

'And then one of the occupants had two active warrants... 'We were like 'well, this doesn't bode well for the weekend'.'

By the end of the festival, 48 people were charged with varying offenses.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:21 am 

"take a shot of my breast milk"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:27 am 

lapsed maps wrote:
"take a shot of my breast milk"

Sounds like a great way to end up with AIDS:!:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:33 am 

welcome to the world of hepatitis!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:11 am 

cory1984 wrote:
'Redneck Rave' in Kentucky descends into CHAOS after a man has his throat slit, a woman is choked in a fight over a blanket and a man is impaled on a log - leading to charges for 48 people

That's what Trump call his "base", his regular loyal fans...
:P

Sure, compared to them, Trump is a Genius, HaHaHa...
:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:13 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:28 pm 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley, in a challenge to the National Football League's new Covid-19 training camp and preseason protocols, tweeted that he'd rather retire than get a vaccine.

"Everyone — Hi, I'm Cole Beasley and I'm not vaccinated!," he wrote in a post Friday that he called a "Public Service Announcement."

"I will be outside doing what I do," Beasley added. "I'll be out in the public. If your [sic] scared of me then steer clear, or get vaccinated. Point. Blank. Period. I may die of covid, but I'd rather die actually living."

The defiant tweet comes on the same week the NFL sent teams a memo highlighting different protocols for vaccinated and unvaccinated.

more here :arrow: https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/19/us/cole-beasley-nfl-retire-covid-vaccine/index.html
Adam Zyglis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:04 am 

One reason many Southerners aren't vaccinated is talk radio, which is popular among conservatives in the South (and elsewhere). Many right-wing talk radio hosts pooh-pooh vaccinations and say they are not needed. However, three popular right-wing radio hosts, Mark Bernier, Dick Farrel, and Phil Valentine, are not telling listeners to avoid getting vaccines. This is probably because they are dead. From COVID-19. Boy, will that own the libs!

Steve Sack

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2021/08/29/3rd-conservative-radio-host-who-condemned-vaccines-dies-of-covid-1390555

Marc Bernier

Dick Farrel

Phil Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:01 am 

Stupids, victims of their own stupidity. Justice at its best.
I don't feel the need to shed a tear for them.
Just for their friends and family who are vaccinated...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:05 pm 

4th conservative radio host who swore off Covid-19 vaccine dies after contracting virus, co-host says

Conservative radio host Pastor Robert "Bob" Enyart, who swore off Covid-19 vaccines, has died from complications due to the virus, his co-host announced on social media Monday.

"It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with Covid," said co-host Fred Williams on Facebook.

In October, Enyart won a lawsuit against the state of Colorado over its Covid-19 restrictions, CNN has reported.

In a phone call with CNN following the ruling, Enyart said, "We have a right, even an obligation to worship him (God), and that's without government interference."

"Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question the wisest person I've known," said Williams.

An August 2021 Covid-19 update to the radio show's website said Enyart and his wife Cheryl "have sworn off taking the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson vaccines."

Enyart is one of several conservative radio hosts who passed away recently from Covid-19 complications after complaining about masks and expressing skepticism about vaccines. Dick Farrel, a Florida-based talk radio host, passed away from the coronavirus in August, as did Nashville-based host Phil Valentine, who 65 when he died. Marc Bernier, another Florida-based conservative radio host and an outspoken opponent of masking and vaccines, also died of Covid-19 last month.

CNN reached out to Enyart's family and did not receive a response.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:12 am 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:

Adam Zyglis
Adam Zyglis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:52 am 

The QAnon never cease to amaze at their stupidity!

JFK Jr. Didn't Show Up To QAnon Rally In Dallas—But They're Convinced Other Dead Celebs Did

https://www.comicsands.com/qanon-rally-dallas-dead-celebrities-2655487129.html?fbclid=IwAR0zc6jezoFReIyA4AHtJ2Kou8GjmLQx6JYJxJoeDj8Ai6DXp__5Vr1k99Q

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:29 pm 

^Fuck they're dumb all over

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:06 am 

The moron in this instance is the editorial cartoonist. He or she anonymously goes by the name of "Rivers". :P

Rivers

Aaron Rodgers says he's unvaccinated, takes ivermectin and bashes 'woke mob'

Embattled Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers confirmed Friday he's unvaccinated, claiming he's allergic to Covid-19 vaccines, has taken ivermectin and accused the "woke mob" of allegedly trying to "cancel" him.

The 37-year-old football great, who tested positive for Covid missed the game Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, and has come under fire for not getting vaccinated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/aaron-rodgers-says-he-takes-ivermectin-claims-covid-vaccine-allergy-n1283363

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:59 am 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
^Fuck they're dumb all over

And a little ugly on the side

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:06 pm 

Dave Whamond

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21