Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293 ... 298  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:55 pm 

Pierre Ballouhey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:04 am 

I remember he seasoned the rice by cooking it in seawater. 8)

Rudy Boesch, a contestant on the first season of 'Survivor,' has died

Rudy Boesch, who was a contestant on the first season of CBS' "Survivor," has died, the SEAL Veterans Foundation said.

Boesch spent the majority of his life as an active-duty SEAL or supporting "the generation of warfighters who still follow in his footsteps," Naval Special Warfare Command Force Master Chief Bill King and Commander Collin P. Green said in a statement.

He enlisted at just 17, during World War II, the two said.

"Many Americans will remember Rudy as a loveable, pop culture icon, but those of us in the community were among the few who really knew him and what he stood for beyond the TV screen," they said.

"Long before the SEAL Ethos was written, Rudy lived it," they said.

Survivor Executive Producer Jeff Probst said the reality show's family "has lost a legend."

He said Boesch, 91, played in the show when he was 72.

He's one of "the most iconic and adored players of all time," Probst said. "And he served our country as a 45-year Navy SEAL. Rudy is a true American hero."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:38 pm 

Original 'Marlboro Man' Robert 'Bob' Norris has died

The rancher and philanthropist best known for playing the original "Marlboro Man" has died after a life spent not smoking.

Robert 'Bob' Norris died in the care of Pikes Peak Hospice in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on November 3, according to a statement released by Tee Cross Ranches, which he founded. Norris was 90.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:38 am 

Photographer, Terence “Terry” Patrick O’Neill CBE
has passed away at the age of 81.

Known for his beautiful photographs of celebrities & fashion, Terry’s range was truly undeniable. He will most certainly be missed.

Terence Patrick O'Neill CBE (30 July 1938 – 16 November 2019) was a British photographer, known for documenting the fashions, styles, and celebrities of the 1960s. O'Neill's photographs capture his subjects candidly or in unconventional settings.

His work has been featured in numerous exhibitions. He was awarded an honorary fellowship of the Royal Photographic Society in 2004 and the society's Centenary Medal in 2011. His work is held in the collection of the National Portrait Gallery, London.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:57 pm 

Gahan Wilson, Macabre Cartoonist, Dead at 89

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 pm 

Star Trek and Bonnie & Clyde actor Michael J. Pollard* dead at 80

*Tim Robbins look-a-like

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:42 pm 

The oldest living American, Alelia Murphy of New York, has died at 114

Alelia Murphy, a 114-year-old former seamstress who'd been recognized as the oldest living American, has died.

Murphy, a New Yorker who was drawn to the city by the Harlem Renaissance, died Saturday.

Her family said she credited her longevity to God and "being a good person."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:45 am 

Agnes Baker Pilgrim, of Oregon’s Takelma tribe and global advocate of indigenous rights, dies
GILLIAN FLACCUS, Associated Press Published 7:55 a.m. PT Nov. 29, 2019 | Updated 12:24 p.m. PT Nov. 29, 2019
https://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/news/2019/11/29/agnes-baker-pilgrim-of-oregons-takelma-tribe-and-global-advocate-of-indigenous-rights-dies/4330917002/

Agnes Baker Pilgrim, right, a spiritual elder of the Confederated tribes of Siletz Indians, touches noses with Waana Davis, left, chairperson of the Maori tribe of New Zealand, as they greet during the Parade of Nations ceremony at Willamette University in 2005. (Photo: Statesman Journal file)

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Agnes Baker Pilgrim, the oldest member of Oregon’s Takelma tribe and a vocal advocate for clean water and Native American rights, has died. She was 95.

Pilgrim, who was better known as “Grandma Aggie,” died Wednesday in Grants Pass as doctors tried to repair a brain aneurysm, her alma mater, Southern Oregon University, said. The university awarded Pilgrim a presidential medal — its highest honor — in August for her extensive work to preserve and protect Native American culture and clean water around the world.

Pilgrim, the granddaughter of a tribal chief, traveled the world well into her 80s advocating for environmental, animal and indigenous rights, including a trip to Rome to lobby Pope Benedict XVI to repeal a centuries-old Roman Catholic edict that many Native Americans say provided the legal justification for European encroachment on Native American land in what is now the United States. She also met with the Dali Lama.

Pilgrim also fought to bring forgotten tribal rituals back to her home community, including a sacred salmon ceremony that is now performed each year on the Applegate River in southern Oregon. She referred to her work as being a “voice for the voiceless.”

Pilgrim, a mother of six, said in an online essay that at age 45 she began to feel restless. Until then, she had varied careers, including as a race car driver, a boxer and a log truck driver, she said in a 2010 speech at the Earth and Spirit Council.

“This sensation was not only present in my waking hours but also in the dream time. There was a force pulling me toward a spiritual path. I was told to cleanse my inner-self. Ultimately, I did what I call a ‘dying to self,’” she wrote in the essay, posted on the website of the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz. “But first I fought this inner-calling, thinking I wasn’t worthy to do it. Looking back, however, I can see where I began to change.”

Pilgrim enrolled at Southern Oregon University in 1985 and graduated at age 61 with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a minor in Native American studies.

She co-founded SOU’s Konaway Nika Tillicum Native American Youth Academy, an eight-day residential program for Native American middle and high school students, and in 2004, co-founded the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, a global alliance of female elders who promote protection of the Earth and awareness of indigenous culture.

“Never did I think when I retired way back then that I would get to his point in my life. ... Being this ‘international grandma’ is not an easy job. I put in 10, 14, 17 hours a day — and try that when you’re nearly 86 years old,” she said to applause in a 2010 speech. “But I’m very concerned about our water all over the world and you should be too. Water is a precious commodity. Without water, all life dies.”

Pilgrim was the granddaughter of Jack Harney, the first elected chief of the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz, and was recognized as a “living treasure” by the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz. Her likeness is featured in a statue in downtown Ashland, Oregon.

Married three times, Pilgrim had six children, 18 grandchildren, 27 great-grandchildren, and a great-great-granddaughter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:54 am 

Caroll Spinney, Big Bird’s Alter Ego on ‘Sesame Street,’ Is Dead at 85

Sometimes he stood 8 feet 2 inches tall. Sometimes he lived in a garbage can. He often cited numbers and letters of the alphabet, and for nearly a half century on “Sesame Street” he was Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch, opening magic doors for children on the secrets of growing up and the gentle arts of friendship.

His name was Caroll Spinney — not that many people would know it — and he was the comfortably anonymous whole-body puppeteer who, since the 1969 inception of the public television show that has nurtured untold millions of children, had portrayed the sweet-natured, canary-yellow giant bird and the misanthropic, furry-green bellyacher in the trash can outside 123 Sesame Street.

Mr. Spinney, who also performed his characters in live concerts around the world and at the White House many times and was featured in films, documentaries and record albums, died on Sunday at his home in Woodstock, Conn. He was 85.

more here :arrow: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/08/obituaries/caroll-spinney-dead.html

Randy Bish

Milt Priggee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:50 pm 

Paul A. Volcker, Fed Chairman Who Waged War on Inflation, Is Dead at 92

He passed away at his home in New York Sunday from complications related to his prostate cancer.

Chip Bok

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:39 pm 

Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson dead at 61
11 Dec, 2019 4:59am

news.com.au
Roxette perform in Brisbane in 2012. Photo / News Ltd

Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson, the voice behind the iconic power ballads, It Must Have Been Love and Listen to Your Heart, has died aged 61.

The Swedish star achieved global success in the 1990s, alongside bandmate Per Gessle, with other hits including The Look, Joyride, Spending My Time, Fading Like a Flower, and Dangerous.

A statement from Fredriksson's manager said the singer had died on Tuesday (local time) "following a 17-year long battle with cancer".

The Swedish band sold a staggering 75 million albums worldwide, reports news.com.au.

The singer is survived by husband, muisc producer, Mikael Bolyos, 62, and their two children, daughter Ines Josefin, 26, and son Oscar, 23.

The family said in a statement to Expressen, a newspaper in her native Sweden: "It is with great sadness that we have to announce that one of our biggest and most beloved artists is gone".

Fredriksson's Roxette bandmate Per Gessle paid tribute to his musical partner, saying "things will never be the same".

"Time goes by so quickly. It's not that long ago we spent days and nights in my tiny apartment listening to music we loved, sharing impossible dreams," he said.

"And what a dream we eventually got to share!

"Thank you Marie, thank you for EVERYTHING.

"You were a truly unique musician, a singer on a level we will hardly ever experience again. "You painted my black and white songs with the most beautiful colours."

Roxette in their heyday. Photo / Supplied

"Marie leaves us a grand musical legacy. Her amazing voice -- both strong and sensitive -- and her magical live performances will be remembered by all of us who was lucky enough to witness them," Dimberg Jernberg Management said in a statement.

"But we also remember a wonderful person with a huge appetite for life, and woman with a very big heart who cared for everybody she met."

Recovery

Fredriksson was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2002 after she had a seizure while jogging with her husband, and given a 25 per cent chance of survival.

She survived, but had health problems as a result of the radiation treatment she had received.

In 2005, Fredriksson told a Swedish newspaper that "it's been three very difficult years, I'm healthy. I'm not receiving treatment any more."

The band had been on hiatus ever since Fredricksson's diagnosis but reformed in 2009 when she went to see her bandmate perform a solo concert in Holland, where she ended up on stage, in a surprise appearance.

"She had no self confidence, and said she couldn't sing any more," Gessle told The Guardian in 2012.

"But she staggered up on stage anyway – and the audience just died … people were crying to the left and right."

The band reunited and began touring again in 2009, performing at the royal wedding of Sweden's Princess Victoria.

She was able to perform until 2016, when she retired on doctor's orders due to the effects of her illness.

A Facebook post at the time read: "Roxette were supposed to start the last leg of their massive RoXXXette 30th Anniversary Tour on June 3rd.

"However, singer Marie Fredriksson has been advised by her doctors to refrain from touring and as a consequence all the summer shows are cancelled.

"Their last performance was to be at the Grand Arena in Cape Town, South Africa on February 8 earlier this year."

"It's been an amazing 30 years! I feel nothing but joy and happiness when I look back on the Roxette world tours," Fredriksson added. "All our shows and memories over the years will forever be a big part of my life.

"I'm particularly proud and grateful for coming back in 2009 after my severe illness and to have been able to take Roxette around the globe a couple of more times.

'Sadly, now my touring days are over and I want to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful fans that has followed us on our long and winding journey.

"I look forward to the release of our album Good Karma in June — for me it's our best album ever!"

Recalling Fredriksson's dtermination to keep performing, even as her health detriorated, Gessle said: "She's been amazing. I don't know how many hundreds of concerts we did over the last five years and it was entirely thanks to her energy that it was possible to do."

Global Superstars

Fredriksson and Gessle met in the late 1970s, but didn't form the band until 1986, at the suggestion of a record producer.

Previously, Fredriksson had had moderate success as a solo artist and Gessle had found some popularity with his band, Gyllene Tilder (translated as the Golden Age).

She had hit ballads such as Faith and Still Smelling Love — which she sang at Princess Madeleine's wedding in 2013.

Initially, Roxette had hits in Sweden but, famously, broke the American market after an exchange student took their second album back to Minneapolis and handed it to a radio station.

Word of mouth grew and, ultimately, they had four US number ones, Listen to Your Heart, Joyride, and – perhaps the best known of all – the power ballad It Must Have Been Love, which was included on the soundtrack to Pretty Woman.

The duo would go on to sell 75 million records worldwide, and record 10 studio albums.

Fredriksson also released eight solo albums, three of which topped the Swedish charts – she scored her first chart-topping solo single in 2008 with Där Du Andas. In May 2018, she released a new single, Sing Me a Song, to mark her 60th birthday.

And though the radio hits dried up, the duo remained a popular touring act around the world.

In an interview with the Herald Sun's Cameron Adams in 2014, Gessle spoke about why the band continued to enjoy touring success long after their smash hit heyday.

"The music business has been crazy over the last decade, things changed so much," Gessle said.

"If you're not in the spotlight people lose interest. The reason we can still sell so many tickets is because we have a magnificent catalogue of songs. We have had so many hits.

"Today in Top 40 music it's rare to get to build a catalogue like that. Everyone is famous for 15 minutes, they get a few hits if they're lucky and then they're gone. Everyone wants the new thing or the next thing.

"But we have this great catalogue of songs people grew up to, got married to. There were a lot of hits, sometimes I even forget how many we had. We had seven fantastic years, 1988 to 1995, we pumped out all these songs. Great times."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainmen ... d=12292703

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:25 am 

I bought Them Or Us at a Best Buy. When I got it home and played the CD, it was Roxette's Joyride album. I was very disappointed and took it back the next day.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:56 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
I bought Them Or Us at a Best Buy. When I got it home and played the CD, it was Roxette's Joyride album. I was very disappointed and took it back the next day.

Did the CD itself have the Them or US artwork as well?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:24 am 

cory1984 wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

It was Them Or Us in every way except the music.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:33 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
cory1984 wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

It was Them Or Us in every way except the music.

Probably should have hung on to that one! Some album errors like that can end up selling for quite a bit. I remember once seeing a list of known mislabeled Zappa albums somewhere years ago...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:08 pm 

New Zealand athletics legend Sir Peter Snell dies, aged 80
08:52, Dec 14 2019

AP
Peter Snell winning the 800 metres at the 1960 Rome Olympics.

New Zealand's greatest Olympian, Sir Peter Snell, has died, aged 80.

Sports historian and friend Ron Palenski confirmed on Saturday morning that Snell had died at his home in Dallas.

Snell, who first developed heart problems in 2010, passed out while driving and crashed into several parked vehicles last month.

ROSS SETFORD/NZPA
Kiwi middle distance running legend Sir Peter Snell has died, aged 80.

Snell won three Olympic gold medals, and is the only male since 1920 to win the 800 and 1500 metres at the same Olympics, in 1964.

Under the tutelage of famed coach Arthur Lydiard, Snell became one of the most dominant middle-distance runners in history, claiming gold in the only three Olympic events he ever contested.

He set world records in the mile and 800m and also won dual gold at the 1962 Commonwealth Games.

His athletics career was relatively brief as he turned his sights to education after settling in the United States. He gained a Bachelor of Science in human performance from the University of California, Davis, and then a PhD in exercise physiology from Washington State University. He joined the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centre at Dallas as a research fellow in 1981.

MORE TO COME

Stuff

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-spo ... es-aged-80

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:58 pm 

Danny Aiello was 66

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:03 pm 

Milton Bradley wrote:

Danny Aiello was 66

When this picture was taken? He was actually 86.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:42 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:

Danny Aiello was 66

When this picture was taken? He was actually 86.

Ooops! I've made a rather glaring mistake.
To answer your question though, the photo is from a scene from the film Jacob's Ladder good movie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:49 pm 

Holden has killed off the Commodore
Damien O'Carroll·06:16, Dec 11 2019

In what is a drastic move to secure its future, Holden has announced it has "modified" its portfolio to an exclusive SUV and ute line up.

In English, that means the Commodore is finally dead.

"Holden is taking this decisive action to ensure a sharp focus on the largest and most buoyant market segments," said Holden Australia's Interim Chairman and Managing Director, Kristian Aquilina.

Simon Watts
The current Commodore line up featured FWD, AWD, petrol, diesel, sedan, wagon and high-riding faux-SUV options.

​Which is, of course, SUVs and utes, with Aquilina saying that sales of all of Holden's entrants in both segments are up across the board.

"In New Zealand year to date, all Holden LCV (light commercial vehicle) and SUV models have registered substantial growth... sales of Colorado are up 3 per cent, Trax is up 24 per cent, Equinox has increased 46 per cent and Trailblazer is up more than 60 per cent."

SUPPLIED
Former Holden NZ managing director Kristian Aquilina is currently the interim MD and chairman of Holden Australia.

Of course, the same can't be said of traditional passenger cars - while the large car segment accounted for 10 per cent of the total new car sales market a decade ago, it is a meagre 1.7 per cent today following buyer's shift in preference towards SUVs.

This means that the ZB Commodore and BK Astra will be retired in 2020, bringing an end to two long-running nameplates in the local market.

While the Astra has come and gone over the years, the Commodore has been a mainstay of the Australian company's line up since its debut in 1978.

SUPPLIED
Original VB Commodore was based on a German Opel. Sound familiar?

The large sedan switched from Australian manufacture and a RWD layout to being a fully-imported FWD/AWD car based on the Opel Insignia last year, a move that upset hardcore fans and only accelerated the sales freefall it had been experiencing in the face of the SUV onslaught.

"The decision to retire the Commodore nameplate has not been taken lightly by those who understand and acknowledge its proud heritage," said Aquilina.

"The large sedan was the cornerstone of Australian and New Zealand roads for decades. But now with more choice than ever before, customers are displaying a strong preference for the high driving position, functionality and versatility of SUVs and LCVs.

DAVID LINKLATER/STUFF
The VF may have been the last Aussie Commodore, but the ZB is the last over all.

​"The SUV and LCV segments are where the action is and that's where we are going to play."

The drastic decision comes hard on the heels of the news last week that Holden Australia's former chairman and managing director, Dave Buttner, was resigning after the shortest run at the top in the company's 71-year history.

Buttner had been in the job just 16 months before his shock resignation on the back of the company's lowest sales since it was formed in 1948.

SUPPLIED
Along with the Commodore, the Astra is for the chop from the local line up.

The former Toyota executive had come out of retirement and had vowed to turn the company around after the shutdown of local manufacturing.

Holden faired far better in New Zealand following the end of Australian manufacturing, a result that saw Aquilina - at the time Holden NZ's managing director - called over the ditch along with Holden NZ's marketing manager, Marnie Samphier, in an attempt to mirror kiwi results.

Following Buttner's resignation last week, Aquilina was announced as interim chairman and managing director.

While Holden Australia is going SUV/LCV only, there is a caveat to that - the RHD production version of the mid-engined Corvette will still be coming to both Australia and New Zealand - although it will be badged as a Chevrolet, rather than a Holden.

However, there will still be one last Holden-badged passenger car left in the world that you can buy, but only in New Zealand, because the Spark will continue to be a part of the local line up for the forseeable future.

Stuff

https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/118097 ... -commodore

so long old friend :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:18 am 

Anna Karina, became wellknown as face of the nouvelle vague.
:cry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:23 am 

Emil Richards, percussionist in the Abnuceals Emuukha Electric Symphony Orchestra 1967 and 1975 :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:05 pm 

Associated Press
Junior Johnson, "The Last American Hero," dies at 88
By JENNA FRYER
6 hrs ago

© APWF FILE - In this June 3, 1964, file photo, Junior Johnson peers from his car after winning the pole position for the Dixie 400 stock car race at Atlanta International Raceway in Atlanta. Johnson, who won 50 NASCAR Cup Series races as a driver and 132 as an owner…

Robert Glenn “Junior” Johnson, a moonshine runner turned NASCAR driver described as “The Last American Hero” by author Tom Wolfe in a 1965 article for Esquire, died Friday. He was 88.

NASCAR announced the death of Johnson, the winner of 50 races as a driver and 132 as an owner. He was a member of the inaugural class inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2010.

“From his early days running moonshine through the end of his life, Junior wholly embodied the NASCAR spirit,” NASCAR Chairman Jim France said. "He was an inaugural NASCAR Hall of Famer, a nod to an extraordinary career as both a driver and team owner. Between his on-track accomplishments and his introduction of (sponsor) Winston to the sport, few have contributed to the success of NASCAR as Junior has.

© APWF FILE - In this May 4, 1978, file photo, driver Cale Yarborough, left, and his team owner, former driver Junior Johnson, watch competitors in qualifying for the NASCAR Winston 500 auto race at Alabama International Motor Speedway in Talladega, Ala. Johnson, who won 50 NASCAR Cup Series races as a driver and 132 as an owner and was part of the inaugural class inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2010, died Friday, Dec. 20, 2019, at 88. (AP Photo, File)

"The entire NASCAR family is saddened by the loss of a true giant of our sport, and we offer our deepest condolences to Junior’s family and friends during this difficult time.”

A native of North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, Johnson was named one of NASCAR’s greatest drivers in 1998 after a 14-year career that ended in 1966 and included a win in the 1960 Daytona 500. He honed his driving skills running moonshine through the North Carolina hills, a crime for which he received a federal conviction in 1956 and a full presidential pardon in 1986 from President Ronald Reagan.

© APWF FILE - In this Oct. 16, 2009, file photo, former NASCAR driver and owner Junior Johnson smiles as he speaks to media about being named to the NASCAR Hall of Fame during a news conference at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Concord, N.C. Johnson, who won 50 NASCAR Cup Series races as a driver and 132 as an owner and was part of the inaugural class inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2010, has died at 88. (AP Photo/Bob Jordan, File)

His was first immortalized by Wolfe in 1965 and later in a 1973 movie adaptation starring Jeff Bridges.

As a car owner for drivers that included Waltrip, Yarborough, Bill Elliott and Terry Labonte, Johnson claimed six Cup championships. His last race win as an owner was the 1994 Southern 500 with Elliott.

Waltrip said he grew up only dreaming of one day meeting Johnson, but surpassed that by getting to drive for his hero.

“He became my boss and made me a champion, I loved that man, God Bless Jr and his family. You were the greatest!” Waltrip said on Twitter.

Johnson is also credited with bringing the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company to NASCAR, which then led to Winston sponsoring its premier series from 1971-2003.

Johnson is survived by wife Lisa, daughter Meredith and son Robert Glenn Johnson III.

“The Last American Hero is gone and so leaves a huge dent in NASCAR racing. Junior Johnson was one of American sports' great characters and one of the best racer and car owners ever. His mountain man drawl and tricks were legendary,” former race promoter Humpy Wheeler said. “He’ll go down as one of racing’s great ticket sellers."

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/sport/more-spo ... ocid=ientp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:49 pm 

Ram Dass, New Age Guru and LSD proponent:
He was 88...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:28 am 

Allee Willis, songwriter behind "Friends" theme, has died at 72

Allee Willis, a songwriter whose work included the Broadway musical "The Color Purple" as well as the theme song from the TV show "Friends" and Earth, Wind & Fire's "September," has died. She was 72.

The cause of death Tuesday was a cardiac event.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/allee-willis-died-songwriter-behind-friends-theme-and-september-dead-age-72-cause-of-death-cardiac-event-2019-12-25/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293 ... 298  Next