Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464 ... 612  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7804
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Since, according to your own posts, the entire Zappa forum disagree with your views, your ratings here would not appear to be particularly high. Thus, according to your own logic, you must be Fake News. Trump's popularity ratings are also currently the lowest of any US President since polling began, with the exception of Jimmy Carter. Is he Fake News, too? Conversely, the New York Times' online subscription revenue gained nearly 18 percent to reach $400 million in 2018. Therefore they cannot be Fake News.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7823
Location: Over there! (last)
pedro1 wrote:
There's only so much correct and true information biased ignorant idiots can handle without melting down.
Oh? You switched from FOX to MSNBC, and you had a meltdown. I was wondering what happened to you. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 3102
Location: SLS
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
There's only so much correct and true information biased ignorant idiots can handle without melting down.
Oh? You switched from FOX to MSNBC, and you had a meltdown. I was wondering what happened to you. 8)


The way idiots like you spin things , you would be much better working for MSNBC than me.
What ' happened ' to me was the realization that while the Zappa freaks here know music , they are still unicorn chasers when it comes to reality.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Ah, the pleasure of getting an email about new posts in the Trump thread of this site.

What will it be ?
Some funny cartoons, thanks to Mr. Nice Guy ?
Another stupid post by DB that I don't read, not wanting to get polluted ?
Some brillant analysis by Caputh, the most patient forum member here ?
Some whining by Pedro ?
Or anything by the rest of you folks, always appreciated.

Always a surprise !
Thanks guys
8)

What would we do without the Stupid-in-Chef Mr. Trump ?

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Oh, Pedro, I just understand the "thousands" Trump was talking about !
Did you see all those protesters ?
:smoke:

Isn't that reality to you ?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Salute to you, unicorn chaser !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7823
Location: Over there! (last)
pedro1 wrote:
. . . while the Zappa freaks here know music , they are still unicorn chasers when it comes to reality.
Pedro, you don't need to chase a unicorn. You can simply purchase one at amazon.com. 8)

Image

https://www.amazon.com/Animolds-Donald-Trumpicorn-Squeeze-Unicorn/dp/B07PB41MVN

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
Caputh wrote:
Since, according to your own posts, the entire Zappa forum disagree with your views, your ratings here would not appear to be particularly high. Thus, according to your own logic, you must be Fake News. Trump's popularity ratings are also currently the lowest of any US President since polling began, with the exception of Jimmy Carter. Is he Fake News, too? Conversely, the New York Times' online subscription revenue gained nearly 18 percent to reach $400 million in 2018. Therefore they cannot be Fake News.


The entire Zappa forum does NOT disagree with my views. Trump's approval ratings are NOT currently the lowest of any US President since polling began, with the exception of Jimmy Carter. And the New York Times' CEO just admitted that their publication is bias and consequently, they've also lost business since the Mueller Report was released in April.

YOU are FAKE NEWS. :roll:

pedro1 wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
There's only so much correct and true information biased ignorant idiots can handle without melting down.
Oh? You switched from FOX to MSNBC, and you had a meltdown. I was wondering what happened to you. 8)


The way idiots like you spin things , you would be much better working for MSNBC than me.
What ' happened ' to me was the realization that while the Zappa freaks here know music , they are still unicorn chasers when it comes to reality.


There are no truer words.

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: disco boy & pedro
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 8172
Location: exile
Disco Boy wrote:
The entire Zappa forum does NOT disagree with my views.
pedro1 wrote:
What ' happened ' to me was the realization that while the Zappa freaks here know music , they are still unicorn chasers when it comes to reality.
Disco Boy wrote:
There are no truer words.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Last edited by Lumpy Gravy on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7823
Location: Over there! (last)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 38031
Location: >>==> Wellington, New Zealand.
Image

_________________
hey kemosabe where you goin' with no mask on your face.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7804
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Since, according to your own posts, the entire Zappa forum disagree with your views, your ratings here would not appear to be particularly high. Thus, according to your own logic, you must be Fake News. Trump's popularity ratings are also currently the lowest of any US President since polling began, with the exception of Jimmy Carter. Is he Fake News, too? Conversely, the New York Times' online subscription revenue gained nearly 18 percent to reach $400 million in 2018. Therefore they cannot be Fake News.


The entire Zappa forum does NOT disagree with my views. Trump's approval ratings are NOT currently the lowest of any US President since polling began, with the exception of Jimmy Carter. And the New York Times' CEO just admitted that their publication is bias and consequently, they've also lost business since the Mueller Report was released in April.

YOU are FAKE NEWS. :roll:


pedro1 wrote:
The way idiots like you spin things , you would be much better working for MSNBC than me.
What ' happened ' to me was the realization that while the Zappa freaks here know music , they are still unicorn chasers when it comes to reality.


Disco Boy wrote:
There are no truer words.



As LG points out, it is amazing how DB manages to contradict his own argument in one post without realizing it.

Also there's this...
Disco Boy wrote:
The Z forum's IQs continue to shatter records by reaching even more record lows through perpetually refusing to accept Trump's amazing accomplishments


This doesn't seem to me to indicate that you consider your views to be very popular. But OK, the entire Zappa forum, minus one.

In Five Thirty Eight's Poll of Polls on approval ratings on day 867 of the presidencies...

1. George H. Bush 72.8%
2. Dwight D. Eisenhower 68.3%
3. John F. Kennedy 64.1%
4. George W. Bush 62.2%
5. Harry Truman 59.2%
6. Lyndon Johnson 57.2%
7. Gerald Ford 51.5%
8. Bill Clinton 49.3%
9. Barack Obama 48.2%
10. Richard Nixon 48.1%
11. Ronald Reagan 45.4%
12. Donald Trump 41.6%
13. Jimmy Carter 28.8%
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/



Which NYT CEO are you referring to? Is it perhaps the Mark Thompson referred to below?
On May 8th The Hill reported...

"New York Times reports strong first-quarter earnings


The New York Times Company on Wednesday reported first-quarter results exceeding analyst expectations, with the 167-year-old publication company showing increases in digital advertising and subscriptions that eclipse its continued decline in revenue in print.

The Times's total number of paid subscriptions surpassed 4.5 million, an all-time high for the company. Of that number, more than 3.5 million of those subscriptions were digital. The company also added 223,000 customers for its news, crossword and news applications during the quarter, marking nearly a 30 percent increase compared to the first quarter of 2018.

Revenues from online advertising were $55 million, a 19 percent increase. The Times says that revenue was particularly boosted by its podcast business, notably "The Daily," hosted by political journalist Michael Barbaro.

“The breadth and depth of our news report have allowed us to spin out two highly successful digital products beyond core news, NYT Cooking and Crossword," said Mark Thompson, president and chief executive officer of The New York Times Company.

"This quarter, our Crossword product passed the 500,000 total subscription mark, which makes it, in its own right, the 5th largest digital subscription product from a U.S. news provider. And today, we launched our newest product, Parenting, in beta."

“We saw very good year-over-year growth in digital advertising while total advertising was flat," he continued. "Subscription revenues made up two-thirds of the Company’s revenues and for the first time, digital-only subscription revenue was more than a quarter of total Company revenue. We will continue to invest in our journalism, product and marketing at elevated levels to attract and retain large numbers of new subscribers to The Times.”

The Times is often targeted by President Trump for its reporting, calling reports that don't cast a favorable light on his administration "fake news" and labeling the company as "the failing New York Times."

On Wednesday morning, the president lashed out at the Times over a piece published Tuesday that reported on his businesses losses. He labeled the newspaper’s story a “highly inaccurate Fake News hit job!”
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4426 ... r-earnings

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Last edited by Caputh on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 38031
Location: >>==> Wellington, New Zealand.
it's a which hunt, you can take your pick.....

_________________
hey kemosabe where you goin' with no mask on your face.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:34 am
Posts: 2168
Location: Plymouth England
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Image




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
" Music is the only religion that delivers the goods " FZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7823
Location: Over there! (last)
Clay Jones
Image

Christopher Weyant
Image

David Fitzsimmons
Image

Adam Zyglis
Image

John Darkow
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
A dose of "reality" to Pedro's enjoyment...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/06/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-russia-probe/index.html

... a vomit-inducing attitude
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Another dose of reality or "How to build a crisis when you need one"
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/447374-trump-plans-to-declare-new-national-emergency-to-impose-tariffs

Some experts said that all those tariffs will average more than a thousand dollars in the family budget.
Where are those benefits promised by lying Trump if you're not one of the lucky fews ?
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
A BIG dose of reality
https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/donald-trump-s-overseas-protest-delusion-61303365559

Hearing Trump says that thousands of protesters is "fake news" is one of its most stupid lie.
When every person on this planet could Watch it on TV.
His base fan won't even look. They're afraid of truth.
A wild bunch of idiots still hoping the "Messiah" will save them.
:P :P :P :P :P

Are you one of them ?
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 3102
Location: SLS
Mij wrote:
A dose of "reality" to Pedro's enjoyment...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/06/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-russia-probe/index.html

... a vomit-inducing attitude
:P


CNN ?
The Hill ?
MSNBC ?

Really ???

Keep chasing that unicorn.
He's right around the corner .
:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
What do you call a guy who gets his infos at FOX ?

Dumb, deaf and blind.
The tragedy is that he does it on purpose !

:P

Do you still believe the "thousands" of supporters that just Trump saw ?
:smoke:

If so, you're at the DB level.
And you're chasing your unicorn !

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 3102
Location: SLS
Mij , you're so invested in the little things that you can't see the forest.
Your un-reasoned hatred must be because you can't break out of your cliche.
Must suck to be so tunnel visioned and dependent on other's opinions.
:cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
pedro1 wrote:
Mij , you're so invested in the little things that you can't see the forest.
Your un-reasoned hatred must be because you can't break out of your cliche.
Must suck to be so tunnel visioned and dependent on other's opinions.
:cry:

Who cares about forest ?
The problem is not there. The problem is guys like you who cast their votes on stupid leaders.
You know those leaders are stupid but you keep voting for them.
THAT'S the problem ! And it's a big one.
Giving power to a 3 years old mental age imbecile. Yeah, that's a stupid thing to do. May he be Rep or Dem.

Still. the "thousands" ? You see as a little thing or a forest ?
You're laughable. So, let me laugh
:smoke: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 8855
Location: The Thumb
Donald gave a terrific speech for the 75th anniversary D-Day.

After he read what his speechwriter wrote for him to slowly read, he predictably went off script and did some petty political attacks against fellow Americans who don't agree with his policies. Stealing the attention back from the elderly vets and putting the spotlight directly on his own hurt feelings & over inflated ego. Super tacky.

_________________
*********************************************************************
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
Caputh wrote:
As LG points out, it is amazing how DB manages to contradict his own argument in one post without realizing it.


There is NO contradiction. You two idiots are cherry-picking quotes and placing them where you want them to be. And we all know pedro1 is referring to most Zappa fans here, not all.

Caputh wrote:
But OK, the entire Zappa forum, minus one.


No, not the entire Z forum, minus one. There are other conservatives here. You know that.

Caputh wrote:
In Five Thirty Eight's Poll of Polls on approval ratings on day 867 of the presidencies...

1. George H. Bush 72.8%
2. Dwight D. Eisenhower 68.3%
3. John F. Kennedy 64.1%
4. George W. Bush 62.2%
5. Harry Truman 59.2%
6. Lyndon Johnson 57.2%
7. Gerald Ford 51.5%
8. Bill Clinton 49.3%
9. Barack Obama 48.2%
10. Richard Nixon 48.1%
11. Ronald Reagan 45.4%
12. Donald Trump 41.6%
13. Jimmy Carter 28.8%
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/


That's ONE poll. There are dozens, if not hundreds of other polls.

Caputh wrote:
Which NYT CEO are you referring to? Is it perhaps the Mark Thompson referred to below?
On May 8th The Hill reported...

"New York Times reports strong first-quarter earnings


The New York Times Company on Wednesday reported first-quarter results exceeding analyst expectations, with the 167-year-old publication company showing increases in digital advertising and subscriptions that eclipse its continued decline in revenue in print.

The Times's total number of paid subscriptions surpassed 4.5 million, an all-time high for the company. Of that number, more than 3.5 million of those subscriptions were digital. The company also added 223,000 customers for its news, crossword and news applications during the quarter, marking nearly a 30 percent increase compared to the first quarter of 2018.

Revenues from online advertising were $55 million, a 19 percent increase. The Times says that revenue was particularly boosted by its podcast business, notably "The Daily," hosted by political journalist Michael Barbaro.

“The breadth and depth of our news report have allowed us to spin out two highly successful digital products beyond core news, NYT Cooking and Crossword," said Mark Thompson, president and chief executive officer of The New York Times Company.

"This quarter, our Crossword product passed the 500,000 total subscription mark, which makes it, in its own right, the 5th largest digital subscription product from a U.S. news provider. And today, we launched our newest product, Parenting, in beta."

“We saw very good year-over-year growth in digital advertising while total advertising was flat," he continued. "Subscription revenues made up two-thirds of the Company’s revenues and for the first time, digital-only subscription revenue was more than a quarter of total Company revenue. We will continue to invest in our journalism, product and marketing at elevated levels to attract and retain large numbers of new subscribers to The Times.”

The Times is often targeted by President Trump for its reporting, calling reports that don't cast a favorable light on his administration "fake news" and labeling the company as "the failing New York Times."

On Wednesday morning, the president lashed out at the Times over a piece published Tuesday that reported on his businesses losses. He labeled the newspaper’s story a “highly inaccurate Fake News hit job!”
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4426 ... r-earnings


The Mueller Report was released in April of this year. April is NOT within the first quarter.

And here you'll find plenty of info on the NYT's admitted Trump bias. :roll:

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6803
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
He's 3 years of mental age, Milton !
No matter what, he'll never improve.

His only talent is in lying to gullible peoples.
The problem is there's too many gullible peoples.
And it doesn't help this planet who deserves better.
:x :oops:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7804
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
Caputh wrote:
As LG points out, it is amazing how DB manages to contradict his own argument in one post without realizing it.


There is NO contradiction. You two idiots are cherry-picking quotes and placing them where you want them to be. And we all know pedro1 is referring to most Zappa fans here, not all.

Caputh wrote:
But OK, the entire Zappa forum, minus one.


No, not the entire Z forum, minus one. There are other conservatives here. You know that.

Caputh wrote:
In Five Thirty Eight's Poll of Polls on approval ratings on day 867 of the presidencies...

1. George H. Bush 72.8%
2. Dwight D. Eisenhower 68.3%
3. John F. Kennedy 64.1%
4. George W. Bush 62.2%
5. Harry Truman 59.2%
6. Lyndon Johnson 57.2%
7. Gerald Ford 51.5%
8. Bill Clinton 49.3%
9. Barack Obama 48.2%
10. Richard Nixon 48.1%
11. Ronald Reagan 45.4%
12. Donald Trump 41.6%
13. Jimmy Carter 28.8%
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/


That's ONE poll. There are dozens, if not hundreds of other polls.

Caputh wrote:
Which NYT CEO are you referring to? Is it perhaps the Mark Thompson referred to below?
On May 8th The Hill reported...

"New York Times reports strong first-quarter earnings


The New York Times Company on Wednesday reported first-quarter results exceeding analyst expectations, with the 167-year-old publication company showing increases in digital advertising and subscriptions that eclipse its continued decline in revenue in print.

The Times's total number of paid subscriptions surpassed 4.5 million, an all-time high for the company. Of that number, more than 3.5 million of those subscriptions were digital. The company also added 223,000 customers for its news, crossword and news applications during the quarter, marking nearly a 30 percent increase compared to the first quarter of 2018.

Revenues from online advertising were $55 million, a 19 percent increase. The Times says that revenue was particularly boosted by its podcast business, notably "The Daily," hosted by political journalist Michael Barbaro.

“The breadth and depth of our news report have allowed us to spin out two highly successful digital products beyond core news, NYT Cooking and Crossword," said Mark Thompson, president and chief executive officer of The New York Times Company.

"This quarter, our Crossword product passed the 500,000 total subscription mark, which makes it, in its own right, the 5th largest digital subscription product from a U.S. news provider. And today, we launched our newest product, Parenting, in beta."

“We saw very good year-over-year growth in digital advertising while total advertising was flat," he continued. "Subscription revenues made up two-thirds of the Company’s revenues and for the first time, digital-only subscription revenue was more than a quarter of total Company revenue. We will continue to invest in our journalism, product and marketing at elevated levels to attract and retain large numbers of new subscribers to The Times.”

The Times is often targeted by President Trump for its reporting, calling reports that don't cast a favorable light on his administration "fake news" and labeling the company as "the failing New York Times."

On Wednesday morning, the president lashed out at the Times over a piece published Tuesday that reported on his businesses losses. He labeled the newspaper’s story a “highly inaccurate Fake News hit job!”
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4426 ... r-earnings


The Mueller Report was released in April of this year. April is NOT within the first quarter.

And here you'll find plenty of info on the NYT's admitted Trump bias. :roll:


a) There might be very many other conservatives on this board. I haven't seen them supporting your views on this thread. And you don't give the impression of a swell of enormous support for yourself.
Disco Boy wrote:
the Z forum's IQ is now at such an incredibly low level

Disco Boy wrote:
the Z forum's IQ levels have dropped even further

Disco Boy wrote:
the Z forum's IQ levels have dropped even further

Disco Boy wrote:
the Z forum's IQ levels continue to drop considerably


b) That isn't just one poll. It's an average of "almost all" polls.
Similar sites are e.g. Real Clear Politics, where Trump is currently at an average of 44.1% in the poll of polls https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html and the Huffington Post's Poll of 90 polls, where Trump is currently polling at an average of 43.1%. https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/po ... b-approval. In all 3 polls of polls Trumps has the least approval of American presidents since polling began, with the exception of Jimmy Carter.

c) Please provide a source for the second quarter for the NYT subscriptions, which, as it isn't over yet is going to be fun. Also a source for your statement: [quote="Disco Boy"]the New York Times' CEO just admitted that their publication is bias and consequently, they've also lost business since the Mueller Report was released in April.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464 ... 612  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group