Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342 ... 452  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:13 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Of course pedopedro would would support industrializing a Communist country, because he voted for and supports a communist traitor president, who is still colluding with a KGB agent turned president. No wonder why these assholes want their Communist East Berlin type wall. Fucking ignorant racist treasonous commie shmucks.

Fucking pedopedro supports a guy who endorsed a fucking pedophile for a senate seat in Alabama. Scumbag.

Why is none of the BS you post ever proven ?
" KGB agent turned president " ?????
:roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 am 

pedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Of course pedopedro would would support industrializing a Communist country, because he voted for and supports a communist traitor president, who is still colluding with a KGB agent turned president. No wonder why these assholes want their Communist East Berlin type wall. Fucking ignorant racist treasonous commie shmucks.

Fucking pedopedro supports a guy who endorsed a fucking pedophile for a senate seat in Alabama. Scumbag.

The cold war is back! It's exciting isn't it? Russian spies and children hiding under school desks! Proof and conjecture! Pickled vegetables and Apple Pie! KGB and CIA ! American opioid casualties and the Zelinskii Institute of Organic Chemistry! The annexation of Crimea, the Syrian civil war and the 2016 US presidential election!

Pedro, why not invite Spacebrother over for dinner and cook him a delicious meal? Can't you see he is lonely? Maybe his posts are a cry for help. And you seem like you could use a friend.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:31 pm 

Phil Hands

Jos Collignon

Joe Heller

Adam Zyglis

Steve Sack

Clay Jones

David Horsey

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:02 pm 

noiseKICK FX Reagan Fuzz 2017 Kuato

https://reverb.com/item/1939002-noisekick-fx-reagan-fuzz-2017-kuato

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:16 pm 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It will break down after 5 minutes and claim it's your fault. 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 pm 

Damn and I was going to ask where can I get one :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:13 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:

I'm sure Mr Nice owns at least 2 or 3. Is he generous enough to share?

Oh, and after it breaks down it still gets elected to a second term.

Pedro, I recommend a nice teriyaki flavored tofu and a side of arugula. Maybe a plate of tripe for yourself, and some Coors Light before dimming the lights for a romantic kiss.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:28 pm 

Downer , you're getting as creepy as S4B.
Are you two related ?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:39 pm 

Consanguinity abounds! 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:48 pm 

Honeycomb Beef Tripe

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:45 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Honeycomb Beef Tripe

Now that's the good stuff, there is hope for you yet... :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:25 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Eddie RUKidding wrote:

Pedro, I recommend a nice teriyaki flavored tofu and a side of arugula. Maybe a plate of tripe for yourself, and some Coors Light before dimming the lights for a romantic kiss.

Cool we could have a Trump jam :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:38 am 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
Eddie RUKidding wrote:

Cool we could have a Trump jam :mrgreen:

mmmmm Trump jam, it's tasteless, comes in a yuge xxxos sized jar, contains a guaranteed one million diabetic triggering calories per serving, is made in China, available exclusively from the Mar Largo gift shop, and sold under the FTW brand.
WARNING may contain nuts.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:03 am 
Banned

Tripe? Fucking GROSS!!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:04 am 

pedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Got proof? Why yes I do!......quoted right from Putin's own biography....

Quote:
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin was born in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), Russia, on October 7, 1952. He grew up with his family in a communal apartment, attending the local grammar and high schools, where he developed an interest in sports. After graduating from Leningrad State University with a law degree in 1975, Putin began his career in the KGB as an intelligence officer. Stationed mainly in East Germany, he held that position until 1990, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel...
Shortly afterward, Putin was appointed head of the Federal Security Service, an arm of the former KGB, as well as head of Yeltsin's Security Council. In August 1999, Yeltsin dismissed his prime minister, Sergey Stapashin, along with his cabinet, and promoted Putin in his place....

https://www.biography.com/people/vladim ... n-9448807#!

Too dumb for research?

...and no downer, I won't be joining pedopedro for dinner. Maybe you should. You two have a lot in common. You both act like "persecuted straight white males"....plus he and his redneck friends have special plans for me if I show up in their town....so he says...

Might as well post this here now too as being appropos to the subject...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:40 am 

ChestPainsProds wrote:
Tripe? Fucking GROSS!!

You don't know what you are missing, well made Menudo is excellent...In another life when I was a construction worker I would supplement my income driving a Meat delivery truck and had a stop near downtown Los Angeles that I would deliver at twice a week, the delivery included 1200 pounds of tripe both days and 600 pounds of pork butt both days, the Menudo was excellent and their Chile Verde was unbelievable... :!:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:57 am 

Plook wrote:
. . . the Menudo was excellent and their Chile Verde was unbelievable... :!:
. . . mystery solved . . 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:00 pm 

1. I've had tripe in Chinese Food and hated the texture
2. I've had tripe in Menudo that was excellent.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm 

[quote="SPACEBROTHER"][/quote]

I was actually asking for proof about this line >
Of course pedopedro would would support industrializing a Communist country, because he voted for and supports a communist traitor president ,
especially the ' communist traitor president ' part.

The KGB agent turned president comment was just my amazement at how simple minded you are and think that you've come up with some new news.
Here's some research for you > http://www.spiegel.de/international/put ... 54486.html

It's get real tiresome watching you and your fellow dumbocrats talk like you know what's happening when you're really full of shit.
Your ' collusion ' story is falling apart . Your ' traitor president ' conspiracy is full of holes. Your idea that Trump is going to start a nuke war and the economy would burst as soon as Trump was elected nonsense is making you look dumber by the day.
Seems you and DM really are related.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:55 pm 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:49 pm 

Birds of a feather ...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:18 pm 

Mike Luckovich

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

I was actually asking for proof about this line >
Of course pedopedro would would support industrializing a Communist country, because he voted for and supports a communist traitor president ,
especially the ' communist traitor president ' part.

The KGB agent turned president comment was just my amazement at how simple minded you are and think that you've come up with some new news.
Here's some research for you > http://www.spiegel.de/international/put ... 54486.html

It's get real tiresome watching you and your fellow dumbocrats talk like you know what's happening when you're really full of shit.
Your ' collusion ' story is falling apart . Your ' traitor president ' conspiracy is full of holes. Your idea that Trump is going to start a nuke war and the economy would burst as soon as Trump was elected nonsense is making you look dumber by the day.
Seems you and DM really are related.

Actually, you specifically asked....and quoting the full post, word for word....

pedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

You specifically asked "KGB agent turned president", and I gave you a quote direct from Putin's autobiograghy....

Quote:
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin was born in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), Russia, on October 7, 1952. He grew up with his family in a communal apartment, attending the local grammar and high schools, where he developed an interest in sports. After graduating from Leningrad State University with a law degree in 1975, Putin began his career in the KGB as an intelligence officer. Stationed mainly in East Germany, he held that position until 1990, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel...
Shortly afterward, Putin was appointed head of the Federal Security Service, an arm of the former KGB, as well as head of Yeltsin's Security Council. In August 1999, Yeltsin dismissed his prime minister, Sergey Stapashin, along with his cabinet, and promoted Putin in his place....

https://www.biography.com/people/vladim ... n-9448807#!

...but if you want proof for the other stuff, including the collusion and obstruction....here's the 1rst year scorecard, special just for you...

Quote:
George Papadopoulos Lied to the FBI About Russian Contacts
• In October 2017, court documents revealed that George Papadopoulos, a foreign-policy adviser to the Trump campaign, had been arrested as part of the Mueller investigation in July 2017. He pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians — specifically, “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials.”

• Papadopoulos took a plea deal and has been cooperating with Mueller’s team. He’s yet to be sentenced, and last month prosecutors delayed a court hearing on the status of his case to May 23.

• The court documents say Papadopoulos claimed he met a London-based professor with extensive ties to Russian government officials (who reports identified as Joseph Mifsud) before joining the Trump campaign. Mifsud actually took an interest in Papadopoulos shortly after he joined the Trump campaign, and during a meeting in April the professor “told him about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,’” according to prosecutors. The conversation happened weeks before the Democratic National Committee revealed it had been hacked, and about a month after Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was targeted with a phishing attempt.

• Around the same time, Papadopoulos met a Russian woman that he believed had ties to the Russian government as well. Over several months, Papadopoulos repeatedly tried to use his new associates’ connections to set up a meeting between top Trump campaign and Russian government officials — making it clear that Putin was interested in meeting Trump personally.

• Sometimes campaign officials ignored or rebuffed Papadopoulos, but at one point a high-level campaign official (believed to be then-campaign manager Paul Manafort) emailed another top official: “Let’s discuss. We need someone to communicate that DT is not doing these trips. It should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.”

• In August 2016 another top campaign official (said to be national campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis) urged Papadopoulos to meet with Russians to foster ties with their government, saying, “Make the trip, if it is feasible.”

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates Allegedly Laundered Millions, Conspired Against U.S.
• On October 30, 2017, the same day Papadopoulos’s plea deal was unveiled, the special counsel announced charges against Manafort and his longtime business associate Rick Gates, who was also his deputy on the Trump campaign. The 12-count indictment included charges of “conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.”

Prosecutors described an elaborate bank fraud and money laundering scheme linked to Manafort and Gates’s work for pro-Russian political parties in Ukraine. They said this went on from 2006 to at least 2016, but the charges were not linked to their work on the Trump campaign. (Conspiracy against the U.S. sounds dramatic but it can mean making false statements about your work with a foreign government.)

• In February 2018 Mueller filed new charges against Manafort and Gates, accusing them of laundering $30 million, failing to pay U.S. taxes for almost a decade, and using their real-estate holdings to fraudulently secure $20 million in loans.

• Mueller’s attempt to turn up the pressure worked — on Gates, at least. In February 2018 he agreed to cooperate with the special counsel and pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of making false statements to FBI agents. Nearly two dozen more serious charges were dropped, and he’s awaiting sentencing.

• Manafort has pleaded not guilty to all charges. His lawyers tried to have his case dismissed, arguing that Mueller doesn’t have the authority to charge him with crimes outside of Russian election interference. This week a judge rejected that claim, clearing the way for his trial to start in September. (He’s facing a separate trial that’s set to start in July.) If found guilty on all charges, Manafort faces 305 years in prison.

A Dutch Lawyer Is Already Serving Time
• Alex van der Zwaan pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about his connection to Gates, and was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine. He is the first person sentenced in the probe and is currently serving his prison sentence at a low-security facility in Pennsylvania.

Michael Flynn Lied to the FBI About the Russian Ambassador
• On December 1, 2017, former national-security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations he had with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the transition period. Court documents reveal that despite what Flynn told agents in January 2017, his talks with Kislyak were part of a coordinated effort by the Trump team to influence foreign policy before the inauguration.

• The documents say that a “very senior member” of the transition team (reportedly Jared Kushner) directed Flynn to discuss a United Nations resolution with Kislyak. Flynn admitting to asking Kislyak on December 22, 2016, to delay or defeat a United Nations Security Council resolution condemning Israel for its settlement policy. The Obama administration opted to abstain and the resolution passed.

• Flynn also admitted to talking with Kislyak on December 29 to urge Russia not to retaliate when President Obama imposed new sanctions over Russia’s election meddling. The court documents say he conferred with other top members of the Trump team several times, but it’s not clear what Trump himself knew. The next day President Vladimir Putin announced that Russia would not retaliate against the U.S. for the sanctions.

• In the five months since Flynn pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with the special counsel, his sentencing has been delayed several times. Mueller’s team is now expected to update the court by June 29.

Russians Engaged in an Elaborate Scheme to Sway the Election in Trump’s Favor
• On February 16, 2018, Mueller charged 13 Russian individuals and three Russian companies with engaging in propaganda efforts intended to disrupt the 2016 election. While the indictments support the U.S. intelligence agencies’ conclusion that Russia was working to help Trump, the court documents do not address the hacking of Democrats. Instead, they focus on a Russian social-media push that began in 2014 with the goal of stirring division and shaking people’s faith in the U.S. election system, but eventually shifted to backing Trump.

• Court documents allege that the Internet Research Firm, a Russian troll farm, set out to conduct “information warfare” against the U.S. The company had a hundreds of workers and a multimillion-dollar budget, supplied by companies linked to Yevgeny Prigozhin, a St. Petersburg businessman with ties to Putin.

• Russians impersonated American citizens on social media and occasionally in person, posing as activists online, buying ads, and organizing rallies.

• Some of the Russians were in contact with “unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign,” but no Americans were accused of knowingly participating in Russia’s scheme. Mueller reached a plea deal with Richard Pinedo, a California man who committed identity fraud when he unknowingly sold bank-account numbers created using the stolen identities of U.S. citizens to Russians.

• None of the Russians are in custody and it’s unlikely that they will ever be tried. Naming them makes it harder for them to continue their secretive work, or travel abroad. Plus, it theoretically refutes the claim that Russia’s election meddling was a hoax — though of course, Trump cherry-picked from the indictment, falsely claiming that it proved “the results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong — no collusion!”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... probe.html

....in other words, so far to date, 1st year in, a combination of 23 criminal indictments, guilty plea's and sentences....and counting. The Mueller probe is just getting warmed-up. Watergate lasted 4 years. Benghazi two years. This is far far bigger than both combined, because it deals with treason with an enemy. You're definitely not going to like the outcome.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 am 

None of what you posted points to any collusion , as if that was a crime.

Your dumbocrat world is about to fall apart. You heroes are being served subpoenas and the real collusion between HRC and the Russians is about to be revealed. Clapper , Comey , Mueller and the rest of the moles are going to be shown as the real criminals.

The people that have been charged ( lying to the FBI ) will probably have those charges dismissed and HRC will be charged with those same crimes. Then it's Obama's turn.
Why ?
Because of whinny pussies like you that can't believe you lost an election after assholes like you created a person like Trump.
You don't understand that 60 million people gave you the finger because of the dishonest party you associate with.
It could have been anybody running against HRC. People got fed up with your party's corrupt nature. You ate the lies that told you they were there to help you when all they were concerned about was power.
But , you're still a good little brainwashed soldier. Keep fighting , moron. Either your party will kill you or the stress of being a loser will.

:lol:

By the way , if I was questioning the KGB comment , I would have posted it like this >

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:12 am 

Get a room. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342 ... 452  Next