Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:09 am 

All business conducted by officials of the Federal government must be documented using federally owned and controlled information systems. This means all officials must used federally owned equipment for all interactions so that the records of these interactions can be kept secure by federal bureaucracy. This is important for security reasons, litigation, and history.

Putting government records on outside infrastructure is a crime punishable by imprisonment for each violation. This is the first crime of Edward Snowden. Any other official using private infrastructure to conduct government functions is also guilty. Mrs. Clinton has admitted doing such, but has yet to be arrested.

Information on her private servers relating to government business is legally the property of the federal bureaucracy. Mrs. Clinton has admitted to deleting emails on her private server. Emails relating to government business are documents and cannot be withheld or deleted unless they are deemed classified bu the government. Information on a private server cannot be declared classified by the bureaucracy, because it does not posses it. The Freedom of Information Act is useless if the information is on a private server.

The essential question here is who prosecutes. The same goes for the Logan Act. In a nation of laws, where the law is supposedly above all persons, investigations would already be started, and indictments would already be on the way.

For me, this is simply further evidence of secret government. The elite protect the elite...just look at how the pedophiles are getting away with it in Britain.

For minor players in society, such as most of the forumers here...(sorry I presume)...any opinion formed using information garnered through corporate (therefore government) media amounts to an announcement of gullibility. For the average person to choose sides and defend either of the two major political parties as they go about defiling our once great nation amounts to children sticking out tongues at each other on the playground, or worse, monkeys slinging shit at each other.

These law violations will most likely be campaign fodder, but will not result in investigations and prosecutions. That's for us when we break laws, aside from the occasional government patsy or scapegoat. The elite will skate on any justice for their crimes, and might even get elected again. As usual, American monkeys will be okay with that, especially if their side "gets away with it".

Edward Snowden's ass will be in a sling if he ever returns to the US. Hillary is already here, but untouchable. Snowden's was a brave crime in pursuit of truth and justice. Hillary's is a crime of deception and concealment, in pursuit of secrecy, even from the government she has represented.

A lot can be learned from the extreme blowjob given to Bibi Netanyahoo by the United States Congress. They do not represent average persons, they represent money, and money wants war. They want it bad. Why? The control of world affairs via their control of money (IMF, ect) is under threat from Brazil-Russia-Iran-China-South Africa (BRICS) which is beginning a new and separate monetary paradigm that will not include the hegemony of a USD reserve currency.

Politics in the USA is bought and sold by international bankers. The two parties are two sides of the bankers' power coin. There is only one party, the War Party. For the average person to insist they are correctly informed by a system that is controlled by international elite persons pulling purse strings is complete evidence of how a human being can be brainwashed and not even understand it. For these average persons to engage in debates using talking points and opinions formed by their government educations and corporate news sources is disgustingly horrible to watch.

When I was younger, a lot was said about how the Russians were misled by their government-controlled media. I often felt sorry for them because they did not know the "truth". It was difficult for me to understand how they could just allow themselves to be so brainwashed...except that they did not know better and lacked the will and ability to think critically about their government and their society. Back then, I couldn't see my own indoctrination...but now I can, and I see now that we are not better than the Russians. In fact, I now see us as being exponentially worse than the Russians.

Don't bitch about the crimes of the opposing party while making excuses for the crimes of your party. Demand prosecution for all crimes. As our society divides within the false paradigm the empire has created, we are distracted from the really ugly things our nation does and continues to do around the world. We're rattling sabers at the Russian Bear over shit that doesn't mean a split pickle to the average American citizen. Our government has been doing this dance for decades in the name of our "security", when all it is really is the defense of Western banking interests and the corporations they control. Their system is about to implode and they need a big war right away, so I imagine when WWIII comes most of the American citizenry will flag their hats while riding that bomb down to their own incineration...because they are "educated" and "informed", and could not possibly be wrong.

I do not appreciate being the victim of other persons' inabilities to see past the propaganda. As supposedly moral people, we should be completely outraged at any war, as well as law-breaking by law-makers. Instead of defending your crook, you should be demanding his arrest. Instead of believing every fucking thing you hear that supports your "party", you should be questioning everything that comes from any governmental or corporate source. But no, you will walk over the cliff and drag me and mine down with you, because your "media" would never lie to you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:02 pm 

No our media is not worse than that of russia, or you would not have been able to make the post you just made. No dear friend there is bad news source but there is still good just watch a whit house press conference, can't do that in russia, now that said,the whitehouse could lie and they do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 pm 

...so this is what the Logan Act thread was about?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:35 pm 

no, comparison of russian news and press to Usa.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:33 am 

^^
Conspiracy Theory Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:34 am 

That video was banned from SNL.^

BRAVO'S take on Russian media most likely is the result of what he has heard from western corporate media. The assertion that I would not be able to post this tread if I were living in Russia is the sort of thing the elite slime would like the masses to believe. As much as I hate to paste it, here is a link to Russian blogs, translated to English for your convenience...

http://www.agoodtreaty.com/russia-blogs-in-english/

Russia has countered Western propaganda with media such as Russia Today and Sputnik. To say that everything on Russian media cannot be trusted is to imply that Western corporate media can be trusted. No information source is 100% trustworthy, and the average person cannot know the actual truth about anything when it comes to history and current events...because almost exclusively they are hearing it second hand, after it has been "processed".

So why get your panties in a wad over what you think? It's very possible that you are indoctrinated and misinformed.

Russia is participating in capitalistic ventures much the same as the Western world does, while trying to steer clear of Western bank entanglements. From what I have read, they might now admit to being the largest Christian nation in the world, with a much-admired Christian president. The Russian people are quite patriotic, and dislike Western meddling in Russian affairs.

Do we really want to go to war with that?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:43 am 

Ron Paul supports and defends Russia's killing of children in Eastern Ukraine and says "So What?"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2 ... s/6544163/

Secession is just another form of treason.

Ironic because all Ukraine wants is more capitalism and closer trading ties to the west. That makes him a treasonous hypocrite.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:53 am 

Who prosecutes?

We never kill children, do we? TV said so!

We had nothing to do with the with the coup in Ukraine and the disposal of a duly elected government plus the installation of a clearly fascist neo-Nazi regime, do we? We never do stuff like that, do we? Preznit said so!

Succession is the first state right. If your girlfriend breaks up with you, maybe it's your fault. You really shouldn't call her a bitch just because she doesn't like you anymore.

Check your mind. It might be corrupted.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:57 am 

By the way, exactly where in that USA Today link does Ron Paul say "yeah, I support the killing of children by Russians"?

Your weak attempts at twisting reality have never worked on me. Who do you think you are dealing with? Are you new to the SPACEBROTHER forum entity propaganda team?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:34 am 

Check the Ron Paul thread. Plenty of discussion there regarding his support and defense of Russia's murdering of children in Eastern Ukraine.

Ironically, Ukraine only wants more Capitalism. That makes Ron Paul a liar and a hypocrite...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... rimea.html

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics ... d-20140721

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ron-paul-put ... -invasion/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ron-Pa ... id/583590/

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-blesses-puti ... itics.html

People who work for him are in on it too...

http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-ron- ... riorities/

There are literally hundreds of sources. This a mere sampling of what's in the Ron Paul thread.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:46 pm 

I'm not drunk enough to go that far up your ass.

Maybe if you suck it a little.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
By the way, exactly where in that USA Today link does Ron Paul say "yeah, I support the killing of children by Russians"?

It doesn't. He just makes shit up whenever he's confronted with truth or logic, especially when it conflicts with his warped views. I believe tweedle-dumb is severely mentally ill.

Actually, I kind of feel sorry for him...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:00 am 

Ya know, DB...I don't even consider it a person. It is a forum entity established to propel Democratic Party propaganda. It could be one of any number of staff employees at the keyboard for any given post. This is why it seems like the entity is not keeping track of the debate sometimes, and will respond to a serious skewering by posting tons more of the bullshit party line, instead of the expected vitriol, because they are not personally offended.

That's the way I see it. If you think the government and other establishments don't have paid trolls, I'm sure the TV told you so. They are essentially present to disrupt normal discourse and prevent certain conversations from gaining credibility.

All I wanted to do was talk about accountability in government, and the foolishness of debate within the paradigm created by the corporate/government/elitist empire. But every time I try to start what I consider to be an interesting conversation at this forum, some ass comes in with a party line to piss on it.

I keep telling myself I should give up on it, and I have tried. I am interested in a lot of things on this forum, so I always visit. From the beginning, I thought this forum would be lined with folks that do not trust information...it's Frank Zappa for fuck's sake...but mostly it is folks that are apparently raised in and accepting of the mainstream. Whatever label could be put on Frank, it wasn't mainstream.

Anyhoo gives a shit.