Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 am 

I work at a major university in California. Classes started yesterday and it was a very hot day.......all I can say is my neck is sore today.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:25 am 

Gwonam wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:
You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:

WTF man.
I hope you´re joking, man.

You mean they should be cousins?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 pm 

Cletus wrote:
I work at a major university in California. Classes started yesterday and it was a very hot
day.......all I can say is my neck is sore today.

I know what ya mean man,around UCD I ride a bike so I don't kill someone with a car! Wow I love women when it's hot,they know how to dress to destraction!
Gwonam wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:
You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:

WTF man.
I hope you´re joking, man.

About the Zappa lyrics from TMLFE album?
About Lolitas over 18? (Hell no I'm not joking,if they know what they're doing and they want it from me,who am I to deny a good thang?) :mrgreen:
We need to reproduce.FZ-MFU

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:

Did ya' spot a break in the traffic, Isaac - hoping to catch two birds with one stone?
Cheap way to score a point.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:

Did ya' spot a break in the traffic, Isaac - hoping to catch two birds with one stone?
Cheap way to score a point.

I have no idea what your going for here,but if your suggesting me being a pediphile or Isaac,I take extreme offence. So your cleons other half & prefer sheep to humans.

Hurt's don't it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

I have no idea what your going for here,but if your suggesting me being a pediphile or Isaac,I take extreme offence. So your cleons other half & prefer sheep to humans.

Hurt's don't it?

No, I am NOT suggesting you are a paedophile - if it looks that way, I apologise. I am just peed off by what bonny wrote, a tad over-wrought, and you had to go and reproduce it on this page all over again.

Hurts?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Oh shit yeah, definitely, I'm all broke up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Hurt's don't it?

No, I am NOT suggesting you are a paedophile - if it looks that way, I apologise. I am just peed off by what bonny wrote, a tad over-wrought, and you had to go and reproduce it on this page all over again.

Hurts?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Oh shit yeah, definitely, I'm all broke up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What about Isaac? Shit thats much worse!
No worries mate. :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 pm 

BBP wrote:
Writing in large font doesn't make your argument more or less valid. Nor does writing without appropriate punctuation or including a multitude of annoying spelling mistakes.

As far as 12 year olds go, everything is on a sliding scale, so there will always be extremes, everyone here already knew that. Someone has to be at the ends of the queue.

But it is unfortunate in this case that your concern with what is appropriate on a public, male dominated music forum only extends to grammar.

IS IT appropriate what some guy like this might now be encouraged to try tonight, since being 'educated' by your 'deep down' view inside the 12 year old mind?:

Filed under lolita

Soft Kitty, Good Kitty
I actually sing this to my little from time to time. In all honesty she normally just rolls her eyes at me when I do, but I think that deep down she appreciates it.
druggysleep
yes-daddy-please-daddy

I seriously should not have looked at this while I was at work. I doubt I will be able to stand up for the next five minutes without it being very obvious.

Too bad for the unlucky kid who's perverted relative or neighbour is now SURE, who thinks he NOW KNOWS what he only imagined before.
Some bright, attractive, well regarded young woman on the Zappa Forum says "No, this is how it REALLY is guys, HONEST! - All that boring nay-saying is just crap, a massive misconception - a conspiracy to hide the truth from us" - bingo!

(and if 12 is normal, then surely it's o'k to warm up at 11, isn't it, or even 10?? what's the big deal?)

If you give just one pervert the permission to overide that last shred of fear/reserve, and invade the space of some girl/boy, then it hasn't been worth it just for you to get a charge out of letting everyone here know that you like a fuck, and what your're thinking about while you're getting it!

'ONCE seen as confined to a handful of paedophiles, child sexual abuse is now recognized as endemic to society. Only very recently have we begun to acknowledge and address the unthinkable proportions of this problem. By far the most abuse is against girls. Over 90 per cent of the offenders are men.'

'Adolescent symptoms of sexual abuse include pseudo-mature behaviors.
A child may be unusually seductive, have increased masturbation, more sexualized peer contact and more sexual preoccupation.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am 

There are indeed people like that, who start below 12, but not many. By the time girls reach 13 they're usually fully interested. Once period has started (at 11 to 12) a girl has her monthly hormone swing, getting less oestrogenes and much testosterone at some times.

I know you don't want to know, but it's true, and I also know how far some of them will go. Most do have more self-respect and wait, for at least a little while. The average age at which a girl gets deflowered is 17, which means quite a bunch will still get it at under 16.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 am 

BBP wrote:
There are indeed people like that, who start below 12, but not many. By the time girls reach 13 they're usually fully interested. Once period has started (at 11 to 12) a girl has her monthly hormone swing, getting less oestrogenes and much testosterone at some times.

I know you don't want to know, but it's true, and I also know how far some of them will go. Most do have more self-respect and wait, for at least a little while. The average age at which a girl gets deflowered is 17, which means quite a bunch will still get it at under 16.

The issue is 'who is doing the deflowering?'
Ok if it's someone in the same age bracket. Not ok if it's a predatory older person.
Teens of both genders are horny. That is without question.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 am 

phydeaux3 wrote:
have increased masturbation

Is there something wrong with masturbation?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 am 

ZackGlickman wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:

It causes blindness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am 

Quilt wrote:
ZackGlickman wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:
It causes blindness
Could be a hairy situation!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 am 

A sticky situation even...

...Oh boy. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 am 

I'm sure he is running out of socks... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 am 

phydeaux3 wrote:
BBP wrote:
Writing in large font doesn't make your argument more or less valid. Nor does writing without appropriate punctuation or including a multitude of annoying spelling mistakes.

As far as 12 year olds go, everything is on a sliding scale, so there will always be extremes, everyone here already knew that. Someone has to be at the ends of the queue.

But it is unfortunate in this case that your concern with what is appropriate on a public, male dominated music forum only extends to grammar.

IS IT appropriate what some guy like this might now be encouraged to try tonight, since being 'educated' by your 'deep down' view inside the 12 year old mind?:

Filed under lolita

Soft Kitty, Good Kitty
I actually sing this to my little from time to time. In all honesty she normally just rolls her eyes at me when I do, but I think that deep down she appreciates it.
druggysleep
yes-daddy-please-daddy

I seriously should not have looked at this while I was at work. I doubt I will be able to stand up for the next five minutes without it being very obvious.

Too bad for the unlucky kid who's perverted relative or neighbour is now SURE, who thinks he NOW KNOWS what he only imagined before.
Some bright, attractive, well regarded young woman on the Zappa Forum says "No, this is how it REALLY is guys, HONEST! - All that boring nay-saying is just crap, a massive misconception - a conspiracy to hide the truth from us" - bingo!

(and if 12 is normal, then surely it's o'k to warm up at 11, isn't it, or even 10?? what's the big deal?)

If you give just one pervert the permission to overide that last shred of fear/reserve, and invade the space of some girl/boy, then it hasn't been worth it just for you to get a charge out of letting everyone here know that you like a fuck, and what your're thinking about while you're getting it!

'ONCE seen as confined to a handful of paedophiles, child sexual abuse is now recognized as endemic to society. Only very recently have we begun to acknowledge and address the unthinkable proportions of this problem. By far the most abuse is against girls. Over 90 per cent of the offenders are men.'

'Adolescent symptoms of sexual abuse include pseudo-mature behaviors.
A child may be unusually seductive, have increased masturbation, more sexualized peer contact and more sexual preoccupation.'

I don't get how any of this is a response to BBP's quoted post.

Also, how do innocent young virgin girls end up partying with Roy Estrada?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 am 

That's the thing. They don't. :idea:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm 

just plain doug wrote:

It causes blindness
[/quote]Could be a hairy situation![/quote]
[quote="BBP"]A sticky situation even...

doesn't blow my argument though

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm 

Handling the quotes function is pretty difficult with just one hand, isn't it!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 pm 

Are you calling me a wanker??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm 

If the hairy palm don't fit...you must aquit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:36 pm 

In this case that would be hairy finger.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:

I don't type with my finger... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:38 am 

Plook wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:
I don't type with my finger... :mrgreen:

That's one way to prevent others from wanting to use your computer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:36 pm 

Ouch !

Just read the news (Roy arrested).
It immediatly made me remember what Gail said on this forum in 2009:

Quote:
Roy has his nerve complaining about FZ in interviews now and if I catch another example I will officially go on record for what he has never taken responsibility for and remind him that we did not report him to the police all those years ago.

I've always wondered what she was refering to.... I think we know now. Roy seems to be a pretty fucked up kind of a person. :(

(Gail said that here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16518&p=405974#p405974 )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next