Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 am
Posts: 465
Location: San Jose...not Reseda, CA
I work at a major university in California. Classes started yesterday and it was a very hot day.......all I can say is my neck is sore today.

_________________
Music > Everything
CLETUS must now, regretfully, dispose of the ones who refuse to alter their unmusical ways.
http://www.vulturesawait.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 34936
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Gwonam wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:
You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:

WTF man.
I hope you´re joking, man.

You mean they should be cousins?

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Cletus wrote:
I work at a major university in California. Classes started yesterday and it was a very hot
day.......all I can say is my neck is sore today.

I know what ya mean man,around UCD I ride a bike so I don't kill someone with a car! Wow I love women when it's hot,they know how to dress to destraction!
Gwonam wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:
You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:

WTF man.
I hope you´re joking, man.

About the Zappa lyrics from TMLFE album?
About Lolitas over 18? (Hell no I'm not joking,if they know what they're doing and they want it from me,who am I to deny a good thang?) :mrgreen:
We need to reproduce.FZ-MFU

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 731
Location: Australia
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:
You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:




Did ya' spot a break in the traffic, Isaac - hoping to catch two birds with one stone?
Cheap way to score a point.


Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
phydeaux3 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:
You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:




Did ya' spot a break in the traffic, Isaac - hoping to catch two birds with one stone?
Cheap way to score a point.

Image


Image





I have no idea what your going for here,but if your suggesting me being a pediphile or Isaac,I take extreme offence. So your cleons other half & prefer sheep to humans.

Hurt's don't it?

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 731
Location: Australia
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

I have no idea what your going for here,but if your suggesting me being a pediphile or Isaac,I take extreme offence. So your cleons other half & prefer sheep to humans.

Hurt's don't it?



No, I am NOT suggesting you are a paedophile - if it looks that way, I apologise. I am just peed off by what bonny wrote, a tad over-wrought, and you had to go and reproduce it on this page all over again.

Hurts?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Oh shit yeah, definitely, I'm all broke up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
phydeaux3 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

I have no idea what your going for here,but if your suggesting me being a pediphile or Isaac,I take extreme offence. So your cleons other half & prefer sheep to humans.

Hurt's don't it?



No, I am NOT suggesting you are a paedophile - if it looks that way, I apologise. I am just peed off by what bonny wrote, a tad over-wrought, and you had to go and reproduce it on this page all over again.

Hurts?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Oh shit yeah, definitely, I'm all broke up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What about Isaac? Shit thats much worse!
No worries mate. :smoke:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 731
Location: Australia
BBP wrote:
Writing in large font doesn't make your argument more or less valid. Nor does writing without appropriate punctuation or including a multitude of annoying spelling mistakes.


As far as 12 year olds go, everything is on a sliding scale, so there will always be extremes, everyone here already knew that. Someone has to be at the ends of the queue.

But it is unfortunate in this case that your concern with what is appropriate on a public, male dominated music forum only extends to grammar.

IS IT appropriate what some guy like this might now be encouraged to try tonight, since being 'educated' by your 'deep down' view inside the 12 year old mind?:

Filed under lolita

Soft Kitty, Good Kitty
I actually sing this to my little from time to time. In all honesty she normally just rolls her eyes at me when I do, but I think that deep down she appreciates it.
*
druggysleep
yes-daddy-please-daddy

I seriously should not have looked at this while I was at work. I doubt I will be able to stand up for the next five minutes without it being very obvious.


Too bad for the unlucky kid who's perverted relative or neighbour is now SURE, who thinks he NOW KNOWS what he only imagined before.
Some bright, attractive, well regarded young woman on the Zappa Forum says "No, this is how it REALLY is guys, HONEST! - All that boring nay-saying is just crap, a massive misconception - a conspiracy to hide the truth from us" - bingo!

(and if 12 is normal, then surely it's o'k to warm up at 11, isn't it, or even 10?? what's the big deal?)

If you give just one pervert the permission to overide that last shred of fear/reserve, and invade the space of some girl/boy, then it hasn't been worth it just for you to get a charge out of letting everyone here know that you like a fuck, and what your're thinking about while you're getting it!


'ONCE seen as confined to a handful of paedophiles, child sexual abuse is now recognized as endemic to society. Only very recently have we begun to acknowledge and address the unthinkable proportions of this problem. By far the most abuse is against girls. Over 90 per cent of the offenders are men.'

'Adolescent symptoms of sexual abuse include pseudo-mature behaviors.
A child may be unusually seductive, have increased masturbation, more sexualized peer contact and more sexual preoccupation.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12300
Location: EINDHOVEN
There are indeed people like that, who start below 12, but not many. By the time girls reach 13 they're usually fully interested. Once period has started (at 11 to 12) a girl has her monthly hormone swing, getting less oestrogenes and much testosterone at some times.

I know you don't want to know, but it's true, and I also know how far some of them will go. Most do have more self-respect and wait, for at least a little while. The average age at which a girl gets deflowered is 17, which means quite a bunch will still get it at under 16.

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 am
Posts: 1197
BBP wrote:
There are indeed people like that, who start below 12, but not many. By the time girls reach 13 they're usually fully interested. Once period has started (at 11 to 12) a girl has her monthly hormone swing, getting less oestrogenes and much testosterone at some times.

I know you don't want to know, but it's true, and I also know how far some of them will go. Most do have more self-respect and wait, for at least a little while. The average age at which a girl gets deflowered is 17, which means quite a bunch will still get it at under 16.



The issue is 'who is doing the deflowering?'
Ok if it's someone in the same age bracket. Not ok if it's a predatory older person.
Teens of both genders are horny. That is without question.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:53 pm
Posts: 112
Location: Down in France
phydeaux3 wrote:
have increased masturbation


Is there something wrong with masturbation?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 am
Posts: 1197
ZackGlickman wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:
have increased masturbation


Is there something wrong with masturbation?


It causes blindness


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 34936
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Quilt wrote:
ZackGlickman wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:
have increased masturbation
Is there something wrong with masturbation?
It causes blindness
Could be a hairy situation!

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12300
Location: EINDHOVEN
A sticky situation even...

...Oh boy. :oops:

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34271
Location: Somewhere in time
I'm sure he is running out of socks... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
phydeaux3 wrote:
BBP wrote:
Writing in large font doesn't make your argument more or less valid. Nor does writing without appropriate punctuation or including a multitude of annoying spelling mistakes.


As far as 12 year olds go, everything is on a sliding scale, so there will always be extremes, everyone here already knew that. Someone has to be at the ends of the queue.

But it is unfortunate in this case that your concern with what is appropriate on a public, male dominated music forum only extends to grammar.

IS IT appropriate what some guy like this might now be encouraged to try tonight, since being 'educated' by your 'deep down' view inside the 12 year old mind?:

Filed under lolita

Soft Kitty, Good Kitty
I actually sing this to my little from time to time. In all honesty she normally just rolls her eyes at me when I do, but I think that deep down she appreciates it.
*
druggysleep
yes-daddy-please-daddy

I seriously should not have looked at this while I was at work. I doubt I will be able to stand up for the next five minutes without it being very obvious.


Too bad for the unlucky kid who's perverted relative or neighbour is now SURE, who thinks he NOW KNOWS what he only imagined before.
Some bright, attractive, well regarded young woman on the Zappa Forum says "No, this is how it REALLY is guys, HONEST! - All that boring nay-saying is just crap, a massive misconception - a conspiracy to hide the truth from us" - bingo!

(and if 12 is normal, then surely it's o'k to warm up at 11, isn't it, or even 10?? what's the big deal?)

If you give just one pervert the permission to overide that last shred of fear/reserve, and invade the space of some girl/boy, then it hasn't been worth it just for you to get a charge out of letting everyone here know that you like a fuck, and what your're thinking about while you're getting it!


'ONCE seen as confined to a handful of paedophiles, child sexual abuse is now recognized as endemic to society. Only very recently have we begun to acknowledge and address the unthinkable proportions of this problem. By far the most abuse is against girls. Over 90 per cent of the offenders are men.'

'Adolescent symptoms of sexual abuse include pseudo-mature behaviors.
A child may be unusually seductive, have increased masturbation, more sexualized peer contact and more sexual preoccupation.'


I don't get how any of this is a response to BBP's quoted post.

Also, how do innocent young virgin girls end up partying with Roy Estrada?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12300
Location: EINDHOVEN
That's the thing. They don't. :idea:

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 731
Location: Australia
just plain doug wrote:
Is there something wrong with masturbation?

It causes blindness
[/quote]Could be a hairy situation![/quote]
[quote="BBP"]A sticky situation even...




doesn't blow my argument though


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 34936
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Handling the quotes function is pretty difficult with just one hand, isn't it!

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 731
Location: Australia
Are you calling me a wanker??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 34936
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
If the hairy palm don't fit...you must aquit.

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 731
Location: Australia
In this case that would be hairy finger.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34271
Location: Somewhere in time
phydeaux3 wrote:
In this case that would be hairy finger.



I don't type with my finger... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 34936
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Plook wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:
In this case that would be hairy finger.
I don't type with my finger... :mrgreen:

That's one way to prevent others from wanting to use your computer.

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:11 pm
Posts: 98
Location: France
Ouch !

Just read the news (Roy arrested).
It immediatly made me remember what Gail said on this forum in 2009:

Quote:
Roy has his nerve complaining about FZ in interviews now and if I catch another example I will officially go on record for what he has never taken responsibility for and remind him that we did not report him to the police all those years ago.


I've always wondered what she was refering to.... I think we know now. Roy seems to be a pretty fucked up kind of a person. :(


(Gail said that here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16518&p=405974#p405974 )


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group