Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21958 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 879  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am 

Caputh, it never was a case of which fuck you is better from my perspective. Here is my take.

Initially I posted a point along the lines that there are many other factors involved with why wars happen. Particularly that it isn't only about politicians. It's the corporations who not only benefit from wars, but those who choose to do business with them, regardless of whether they are in the business of energy, agriculture, construction, pharm-a-ceuticals, precious/nonprecious metals and minerals, plastics, technologies, communications and logistics, and religion.

In short, I drew comparisons to eating cheeseburgers from McDonalds and equating that to people dying in wars.

For making this straightforward and simple point, baddy called "fucking lame".

It was then after posting articles that view Obama in a favorable light where baddy decided to accuse me of being a murderer, and I'm not the only one he did that too by the way. Ask Ronnie what baddy called him. A large number of people here have called him out on that.

As far as I'm concerned, the moment and timing of when baddy accused me of being a murderer, the first time he did that is, is when the dynamic of this debate changed from constructive dialog, to a the joke that this thread has become. It's not a matter of whose "fuck you's" are better. It's a matter that baddy has earned every single "fuck you" that I have personally directed towards him.

I believe I've adequetly explained myself with this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm 

My comic will be done once I'm done with the backgrounds, my estimation is tomorrow. It primarily explains my view of what is going on here.
Spent hours drawing on it today (inking edges with colour pens) but I still need to pencil the backgrounds and some of the leads. My elbow really hurts from it.

Have no news to add. I stopped watching the news and reading papers because it became too depressing, all the budget cuts with horrible consequences for everything I hold dear, all the awful politicians...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I believe I've adequetly explained myself with this post.
I wouldn't say so, you missed the biggest thing... you seem to be using distraction tactics again...this time after I called you on your last false accusation that I insulted your father after he died, (similar to the one about me calling you a murdrerer, which also never happened).

baddy wrote:
You said I insulted your dead father...that's a nasty accusation.

I changed nothing of the sort...go find it and post it and show the date I supposidly changed it and it better be not only an insult to your father or the date better be after this morning's date after you just accused me of it.

...or you're a liar.

Back it up or take it back.

I never insulted your father after his death...I offered my condolences TWICE...there's a grain of salt situation...I wonder how many fourmers think I ever insulted your father after his death, (or before either, for that matter).

Who's using him now.

YOU CAN'T BACK IT UP CAN YOU...I'M CALLING YOU ON THAT.
YOU SAID I INSULTED YOUR FATHER AFTER HE DIED..PROVE IT.

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THAT IS A LIE.

You can't back up your lie because it never happened...

You don't care if your accusations are true or not, you just keep mounting them on in effort to get away from my attacking your ugly voting advice that we should vote for that war motherfukker. You can't defend yourself so you said yI insulted your father..when all I did was offer my condolences TWICE.

Ugly is as ugly does.

And just so you can't get away from the argument you cannot defend...the reason this this "I insulted your father" accusation has been generated, (when I twice offered condolences)....here it is again:

baddy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You're either the problem or the solution.
You can say that again :oops:

NATO Admits Killing Civilians in Tripoli Attack
Claims 'Weapons System Failure' in Attack Which
Killed Toddlers

I made the words RED like blood so you could see 'em...not that it'll have any effect on you.

"NATO said the attack was targeting a missile site but instead hit a house full of civilians, saying they “regret the loss of innocent civilian lives”

Voting for more toddler killing SPACEBROTHER?

Is that a problem?

We should be like you and vote for the toddler killer?

I'll vote for killing some more toddlers, that's not being part of the problem, it's a DEMOCRAT killing the toddlers in the illegal war he decided to enter by HIMSELF, out Bushing Bush and not even consulting congress before ILLEGALLY attacking with multimillion dollars of bombs.

King Obama, the toddler killer.
No problem at all.

We should ALL vot for Obama, the toddler killer, that's not being part of the problem, is it.

Toddler killers are good, as long as they're DEMOCRAT toddler killers.

Good thing it wasn't your house huh SPACEBROTHER, phew, good thing it was somebody else!
NATO Admits Missile Hit a Civilian Home in Tripoli

"Reporters taken to the site and a nearby hospital saw at least five bodies, including those of a baby and a child. Libyan officials said at least four more civilians were killed.

When the journalists arrived, a body was sitting in an open ambulance. Another was carried out as emergency workers and neighborhood men pulled away the wreckage of a large cinderblock home. A short while later, reporters were taken to the Tripoli hospital and shown the bodies of a third adult and a baby, laid alongside the first two. A small child arrived on a stretcher, dead either on arrival or soon after. All the bodies appeared caked in dust from the rubble."

Good DEMOCRAT killing.

Good.

No problem at all...

Voting for more of thsat is NOT being part of the problem, is is..

The toddler killer, one of the "greatest Presidents in US history," huh SPACEBROTHER.

We should ALL vote for more toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem at all, is it SPACEBROTHER.

VOTE OBAMA 2012!

What's a few toddlers anyways, as long as they're not you, huh SPACEBROTHER.
That's GOOD DEMOCRAT killing.

That killing brings peace and democracy, THOSE DEMOCRAT bombs are GOOD...GO BLUE TEAM, GO SPACEBROTHER, Go OBAMA THE GOOD TODDLER KILLER :lol:

Voting for more senseless toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem :roll:

I got it right now :lol:

Oh yeah...did I mentuion Obomba is spending 4.5 BILLION dollars a day more than he's taking in?

Gotta pay off the 4 trillions he gave to the foreign bankers...but he "won't sign any health care that raises deficit spending by one dime."

Trillions for the bankers, trillions for the wars...but not a dime for you and you're not smart enough to figure that out..you want more of that asshole, even if it means a lot more troops and citizens and women and kids and toddlers and babys are gonna get killed. He's a Democrat, and that's the extent of your knowledge...no matter how many get killed.

How fuckin bright is that. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm 

Um edit. I had better post now before you go back for another cut and run edit job.. It's the most effective way to keep you honest, which you are quite challenged at while I prepare my response....

Here's the response

baddy wrote:
...this time after I called you on your last false accusation that I insulted your father after he died, (similar to the one about me calling you a murdrerer, which also never happened).

Once again, here is baddy accusing me of being a murderer not once....
baddy wrote:
And if SPACEBROTHERS going to renig on his statement above....................................and how many thousands he's willing to kill to get it.

....but twice.
baddy wrote:
..............................rather than loudly promoting this nasty war hawk who is killing them...did you ever think of that?...... Did you ever think of your role in this?

baddy wrote:
You said I insulted your dead father...that's a nasty accusation.

I changed nothing of the sort...go find it and post it and show the date I supposidly changed it and it better be not only an insult to your father or the date better be after this morning's date after you just accused me of it.

Back it up or take it back.

I never insulted your father after his death...

You edited your posts after the fact. Only you and I know exactly what you posted before your cut and run edit job, perhaps someone else here caught it as well. I brought it up here viewtopic.php?p=497608#p497608, but by then, the cut and run edit jobs were already done and you managed to cover your ass and now continuously lie about it. I know what you said and you know what you said. The difference between you and I is you are the one who has to live with your lie. You can deny it until you are blue in the face but it's just a matter of time before you trip up and pull the same shit again, if not on me, you'll pull it on someone else. So please, keep it coming. Your credibility has been shot for a long time so were all waiting.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm 

Ooops...you forgot something...you forgot I called you on your newest lie that I insulted your father after his death...when in reality I offered you my condolences TWICE.

All you've proved is:

1.You attack personally when you can't back up your stinking war voting advice. Got a problem with a question someone's challenging you on? Attack him personally instead of answer, twist the truth and try to turn others against him...or snow with Ron Paul attacks...anything to get away from the question.

2. You can post quotes from others who have supported the democrats.

3. Convince BBP that your misquotes are true.

4. Consistantly fail to answer any of the crutial challanges, the ones that result in all the killing, to your stinking voting advice.

I just proved you are a liar as I never insulted your father...and I called you on it. Now everyone knows you will mount personal attacks that are lies. Who want's a liar for a friend...especially one who says we should vote for more killing.

I don't care if most others around the forum won't stand up to you and your stinking rotten killing voting advice, as RK said, "we've got to do something about it:

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
You get to back the politician and then the politician represents you. Hold their feet to the fire because the choices that they make are YOUR policies. It simply isn't the case that Obama is a killer and the rest of us are all innocents. He is acting on our behalf. We need to act as though we recognize that fact. If we don't want killings, WE need to do something about it.

So YES, I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...

...and I would make a GUESS that RK does not mean TELL EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR MORE OF IT as you are doing.

You are the problem SPACEBROTHER, you and your war voting Republican counterparts who also believe in less evil killing. Here's a news flash SB, ALL senseless killing is evil.

You knew AHEAD of time Obomba was going to GREATLY escalate the Afghanastan and Pakistan troop levels, (which he sent from 33, 000 to 100, 000 troops), AND you also knew he was going to triple the already civillian harsh drones and thousands more have dies as a result of the asswipe you gave power...you put Obomba's finger on the trigger...that is not "doing something about it."

It wasn't a mistake with you. You knew ahead of time of Obomba's deadly escalation plans and you went ahead and voted it them anyways.

KNOWINGLY voting for escalation in the killing of innocents...now we see the headlines, toddlers and even baby's sleeping who die under Obomba's senseless bombs.

That's you SPACEBROTHER.

And look at all the HUGE questions you've run away from...you haven't answered any of them...such as "How do you claim you don't knowingly vote for war escalations when you knowingly voted for Obomba's huge escallations escallations of the Afghanastan wars?" You can't answer that one because it is another lie. You DID knowingly vote for a war escallation and that's so easily provable. Gotta get away from that question, better try some personal insults, RP attacks and see who else you can turn against baddy...what's my crime? Trying to get people from voting to escallate the senseless killing of my brothers..my crime is standing up for my brothers who can't vote to stop the bombs that are falling on them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 pm 

wanna dance? :roll:

baddy wrote:
Ooops...you forgot something...you forgot I called you on your newest lie that I insulted your father after his death...when in reality I offered you my condolences TWICE.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You edited your posts after the fact. Only you and I know exactly what you posted before your cut and run edit job, perhaps someone else here caught it as well. I brought it up here viewtopic.php?p=497608#p497608, but by then, the cut and run edit jobs were already done and you managed to cover your ass and now continuously lie about it. I know what you said and you know what you said. The difference between you and I is you are the one who has to live with your lie. You can deny it until you are blue in the face but it's just a matter of time before you trip up and pull the same shit again, if not on me, you'll pull it on someone else. So please, keep it coming. Your credibility has been shot for a long time so were all waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:28 pm 

We can go back and forth on this too infinity, and you probably will. But ultimately, who cares?

Yep, I voted for Obama. Considering the current field of candidates, I'll likely vote for him again.

The answer to your first question is still "no".

The answer to your second question is, "I don't need to, because the troops are going to start coming home in July. The official announcement is coming shortly". "Furthermore, Obama got Bin Laden".

Ron Paul is still a War hawk in sheeps clothing.

Nader will never get elected.

Get over it. Continue to suckle the imperialistic corporate teet which is the primary cause and effect for all wars and remember that the next time you eat your cheesemurder. Just admit that you are a corporate consumer instead of living the life of a hypocrit.

Now about that racism, here it comes.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Are you saying that you know now what obama is going to say? And yes I am now saying you are a fucking idiot, check your narcissism at the door please. Again put down the pipe you can NOT read minds or predict the future, you are as worthless as the media.

I merely posted an article and here is the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43471826/ns ... ntral_asia

If by reading minds and predicting the future, you are refering to my post where I added after the article......

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
People will react to this news in three ways. There will be those who complain that the reductions aren't enough, there will be thoughs who will complain that it's too many, then there are those of us in or near the middle will believe that this is good news.

then obviously the additional reaction I added pertains directly to you....
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
There is a fourth reaction obviously that I should mention here, that blatant racists will never accept any positive accomplishments by the "black man" in the White House.

Case and point....
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Did you hear Kentucky fried chicken has a new bucket, it's the Obama,......

A person doesn't require telepathic or time travel abilities to easily recognise that a person who is a racist is (to borrow your terminology) a "fucking idiot".

Incidently, I knew that by posting an article favorable of Obama, that either you and/or baddy would panic and have a petulant frenzy, and well, I was right. I guess I can see into the future afterall.

Finally you are understanding my point. NOBODY needs or wants You to re post news stories opp ed's or any thing that otherwise we have already had jammed down our throats. Get the fuck off your soap box for a day or to, you ain't the only person that can read, but that said you need to open your sources read more opinions other than what you like.!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm 

Oh, I've understood your point for a while now. Two things here, you are always free to not read my posts, and it's refreshing to see that you have elected yourself to be the official the spokesman to decide what op-eds and news stories everybody wants to read. How narcissistic of you BRAVO.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:24 pm 

This is getting maddening in here. I've read and read until my eyeballs fail to see , but what I do see , is pettiness.

We ALL have different slants on how our ' civilized ' world should be , we all agree what the end result should be , BUT , we CAN'T agree on how to get there.

Baddy , There will always be war. You don't like . I don't like it , but as long as people around the world ( us americans , too ) feel that's it's OUR duty to help the less fortunate , stick our noses where they don't belong , force our way of life on others , there will always be some type of conflict where people , kids included , get killed. :| It's just a fact of a ' Civilized ' world. Some people want it that way , others don't.

SpaceBro ... agreed that who we vote for causes change . Good or bad , we are all accountable. Wanna go after those evil corps ? Then don't cry about the jobs lost or more poor people around the world. Wanna bitch about whether Dems or Reps are better ? Deal with it ... It's OUR system that WE voted for. Not everyone would like a one party rule in this country. BOTH parties have done GOOD and BOTH parties have been shit at times.

This ' Breaking News ' topic has turned into a He Said- She Said episode .. a bad one at that.

Why don't we all take a break from the name calling , the real , or imagined , personal attacks and get back to the reason of this thread.

Frank was ALWAYS on top of things , shared his views coherently AND politely , and expected the same from whomever he was DEBATING at the time.

I like this forum , I like the members . We were all very cool with each other for years. Let's get back there and discuss , in an adult way , the problems our world faces and try to come up with solutions. Ok ?

Just asking :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:26 pm 

Your absolutely right pedro2. Thanks for shedding a moment of sensibility into this pathetic excuse for a thread. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 pm 

Because this actually is just in and breaking news........

Obama: 33,000 US troops to come home by next summer
'Time to focus on nation-building here at home,' he says in announcing Afghan pullout

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43493037/ns ... hite_house

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama said Wednesday that he has decided to bring 33,000 American troops home from the 10-year-old war in Afghanistan by next summer.

In a nationally televised speech outlining a shift in U.S. policy, Obama said that after the initial reduction, more troops will be pulled out of Afghanistan at a steady pace as Afghans take over their own security by 2014.

"Huge challenges remain. This is the beginning — but not the end of our effort to wind down this war," Obama said. "America, it is time to focus on nation building at home."

Obama said that 10,000 troops will be transferred out of Afghanistan by the end of this year and the full 33,000 deployed as part of the "surge" ordered in 2009 will come home no later than September 2012.

"The tide of war is receding," he said to war-weary Americans eager for an exit to the conflict.

Obama said the United States is able to remove troops as al-Qaida is under more pressure than at any time since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that precipitated the war.

He said the United States will join initiatives aimed at reconciling the Afghan people, including the Taliban, as the Afghan government and security forces are strengthened.

Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said the president's time frame for withdrawal from Afghanistan wasn't aggressive enough.

"It has been the hope of many in Congress and across the country that the full drawdown of U.S. forces would happen sooner than the president laid out — and we will continue to press for a better outcome," Pelosi said in a statement.

Republican House Speaker John Boehner, meanwhile, said in a statement that "continuing to degrade al-Qaida's capabilities in Afghanistan and the surrounding region must take priority over any calendar dates."

Obama's decision on a full withdrawal of surge troops was somewhat of a surprise. Earlier reports put the expected withdrawal at 5,000 troops by this summer and 5,000 more by winter or spring 2012, according to a senior U.S. defense official.

Obama's decision on a quicker drawdown is also a victory for Vice President Joe Biden, the New York Times reported. Biden has long argued for cutting back on the American military engagement in Afghanistan. The plan is also seen as a setback Gen. David Petraeus, the top commander in Afghanistan, who had recommended limited withdrawals to avoid losing fragile gains.

Two administration officials told The Times that Petraeus did not endorse the decision, though both Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who is retiring, and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton reluctantly accepted it.

A senior Pentagon official told NBC News that Pentagon and military officials had argued against pulling all 33,000 surge troops out of Afghanistan "in the middle of the fighting season," next summer. According to the official, the military clearly wanted as many of the surge forces as possible "through next year's fighting season," which would end in October.

The official added, however, that the president's decision, "may be the least of the bad options." The official said the White House had first proposed that all surge forces be pulled out by the end of this year.

One Pentagon official suggested that the president's decision to pull the troops out by Sept. 1 is clearly a political deadline, tied to the November elections.

But according to a senior administration official, the rationale for the withdrawal had more to do with the situation on the ground in Afghanistan.

"We haven't seen a terrorist threat emanating from Afghanistan for the past seven or eight years," the official said. Scattered "al-Qaida types" are focused on tactical fighting inside Afghanistan, he said. "They are focused inside Afghanistan with no indication at all that there is any effort within Afghanistan to use Afghanistan as a launching pad to carry out attacks outside of Afghan borders."

The withdrawals would put the U.S. on a path toward giving Afghans control of their security by 2014 and ultimately shifting the U.S. military from a combat role to a mission focused on training and supporting Afghan forces.

But serious doubts remain about whether Afghan forces, plagued by desertion and illiteracy, will be up to the task.

A Pew Research poll released on Tuesday found a record 56 percent of Americans favor bringing U.S. forces in Afghanistan home as quickly as possible.

"There's almost no decision Obama can make that's a good one," said Robert Lamb, a conflict expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington. "We are in an economic crisis and this an expensive war. On the other hand, we can't leave an Afghanistan that is unstable — it's not in our interest to be seen as cutting and running."

I mentioned in one of my recent posts that there will be those who think that the troops reductions are to big, as is the case of John Boehner and those who, like Nancy Pelosi who don't think the reduction are big enough as per the article. Then there are those of us in the middle who believe that the reductions are a step in the right direction. On the other hand of course, there are those whose deep rooted hatred towards Obama, whether it's the birther thing, the Moslem thing, because of the color of his skin or a combination of all of the above, will never accept what 55% of the voters chose.

Solution? Well, I feel it's a positive step in the right direction, and the money that won't be spent over there should be spent to protect social security, move us closer to a public option in health care and promote smaller mom and pop shop family owned businesses and farms so they can compete against the mega-monopoly multi-national corporations.

Here in Michigan, Govenor Snyder (R) just signed the partisan budget into law that the state Senate and House majorities passed which raises taxes on seniors, eliminates tax credits for home buyers and small business, while giving massive corporate welfare, tax breaks and handouts to those who sent our jobs out of the country.

The language for most of the recalls has been approved, but the requirments make it virtually impossible to toss out the govenor, despite that his approval rating is the second lowest in the country, and decreasing exponentially. There is serious buyers remorse going on here. On the plus side, it's likely to give a massive spike of support towards the other direction for the upcoming 2012 elections.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Your absolutely right pedro2. Thanks for shedding a moment of sensibility into this pathetic excuse for a thread. 8)

Nah. Let's just let it run it's course. I always think of threads having a life and personality of their own. Efforts to move the discussion to other threads just haven't worked. I get what Pedro's saying, but imo this is one helluva thread! And it's absolutely untamable.There's a place for tearing each other up, just as there's a place to crack jokes, talk about FZ, or anything else.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 am 

I agree ronnie, and yes SB, I can not believe your breaking news, I had no Idea Obama was going to say what he did , I am blind sided, ,you would think someone would have posted something on it in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:22 am 

2146! I love it Bonny. Thanks for coming up with that.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:51 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
I agree ronnie, and yes SB, I can not believe your breaking news, I had no Idea Obama was going to say what he did , I am blind sided, ,you would think someone would have posted something on it in this thread.

BRAVOs theme song "Yes We Klan"....
http://www.politicalarticles.net/blog/2 ... heme-song/

I guess I can predict the future afterall. I already know what BRAVO is going to say in his next post.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 am 

BBP wrote:

Nice!

I like the anonymous pixel blobs. :mrgreen:

Better keep those pencils, pens and markers warm Bonny, I suspect that there is likely to be more to add after this first edition of a multi-volume saga. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Better keep those pencils, pens and markers warm Bonny,

Cue picture of Bonny sitting on a nest filled with desktop accessories, keeping her pencils warm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

I guess I can predict the future afterall. I already know what BRAVO is going to say in his next post.

Are you saying you think I am a klan suporter or a clan member?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 am 

Well, I certainly don't think Spacebrother expected you to say THAT! :shock:

Nice comix BBP! Love yer style. Are those pjs inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:53 am 

Freaking funny Bonny...I always suspect that Baddy wore Turtlenecks and the SB tucked his pants into his boots... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 am 

Nice comic, as for S B , well..... instigating and the inane argumentative style remind me of Isaac.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 am 

Your comic made me laugh, BBP - I particularly enjoyed the "Fucks" and the "Afghan baby devourer". :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Are you saying you think I am a klan suporter or a clan member?

You tell me? Can you take a joke? It's not like equating black people and fried chicken or anything like that is it?

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Nice comic, as for S B , well..... instigating and the inane argumentative style remind me of Isaac.

So if a person expresses a political viewpoint that differs from your's, and you're responses to those viewpoints are as follows.....

These quotes and links arew all from a thread BRAVO started that he claimed was to be about political opinions and somutions, but of course whenever anybody offered opinions and somutions that differed from his, these are some of his lovely responses and condescending remarks -

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
YOU ALSO SOUND LIKE A DICTATER WANTING ONLY ONE POLITICAL PARTY. Get real

viewtopic.php?p=496139#p496139

viewtopic.php?p=496194#p496194

viewtopic.php?p=496316#p496316

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
got it.. sounds like you want the Nazi life

sounds like some of you folks must have been educated by social workers.

viewtopic.php?p=500573#p500573

viewtopic.php?p=500573#p500573

viewtopic.php?p=500928#p500928

...and thats just from the first 15 of 30 pages in that thread, and not all of BRAVO's commentaries and condescending remarks were aimed at me, but towards everybody who expressed an opinion and solution in that thread that he didn't like.

So if there is an analogy to be drawn between anybody here and Isaac, it would be BRAVO, an older more senile version of Isaac, minus K-mart and the ruler he measures everything with.

I was read a blurb online where the writer said something along the lines in regards to people whose political leanings are in the middle, that "It's a lonely place". Indeed. If you are in the middle, Liberals think your too Conservative and Conservatives think you are too Liberal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21958 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 879  Next