Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 806  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
I need to pay more attention. I've always thought Huck was a pretty cool guy. But he surprised me with his "lesser evil cunts" comment. And now this new revelation..... Depressing.

When I first heard about the said incident in chat, my initial impression was, "really? I thought that Huck was a decent guy as well, a family man and a drummer with good taste in music who had interesting things to say. Then one day in chat, Aspy and a bunch of people (who's names I won't mention) were having a discussion about it. I always stick with the notion, "don't believe everything you hear, and less-than-half of what you see", but now that it is confirmed by Huck himself in his own words above......

WOW and WOW!!!!!!!

.... ooh, and now he's making threats against me........

Huck_Phlem wrote:
How is it possible to send a picture in a pm dipshit?
Funny how she isn't here and you pull up bullshit like that.
????

typical Jr. high mentality. all you do is stir up shit on and one of the main reasons why most people are no longer here. I'll bet your a total meek little pussy in real life. come over here and say it to my face motherfucker. I dare you!

You don't suppose she (and perhaps almost all of the other female forum members) left because, on what is supposed to be a music based forum, some weirdo flashed her (them) his, how did Aspy word it?, "walnut whip" in a PM?

Plook wrote:
That's why they always tell you to never talk politics, it makes everyone crazy... :smoke:

Indeed :shock:

Cats out of the bag now. If you are reading this Aspy, my sincerest apologies for spilling the beans about what Huck did to you. A bunch of us on the forum have been privy to this for quite some time, so it's not like it's a big suprise or anything. For everyone who didn't know about it, or have signed on after the fact, well here it is, out in the open for everybody to see. Perhaps it needed to be said to spare someone else from having to endure the misery because of the antics of a person who is a bit challenged in the indiscretion department if you know what I mean.

...I'm sure there's a Nader joke or one liner inspired out of this developement somewhere.......

and here it comes.......

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm 

I know who you are unic. Wow you are just like a little gossip girl. and every time you tell this bullshit story it gets more outrageous. I also know where you live punk.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:04 pm 

Huck_Phlem wrote:
I know who you are unic. Wow you are just like a little gossip girl. and every time you tell this bullshit story it gets more outrageous. I also know where you live punk.

Good for you. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 pm 

what an immature little piece of shit you are. you act like a little child. Teee heee heeee heee.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 am 

sad as fuk when the war/not war comes here

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 pm 

Heartbroken...I thought it was an hilarious little spat - very un-PC, not ideal, and terminally embarrasing for HP, but in the grand scheme of things hardly the end of the world.... we all have dirty laundry (although the nature and size of the stain DOES vary)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:39 pm 

Every time that little midget tells that bullshit story it gets more outrageous. proof that his immature little mind has to compensate for his tiny little penis. he was banned before and he'll be banned again. He has to hide the fact that he has a crush on Ike by telling bullshit he never saw.
I'm actually more surprised at the little yellow teethed cunt for talking on a public forum about a private conversation we had 8 fucking years ago which didn't seem to bother her at all until a few years later. Must be PTSD.
All this over little bonsai dick Jimmie can't come up with an argument why some people just will not vote for sell outs like gore. Real Grown up isn't he?

Consider the source!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:56 pm 

Huck_Phlem wrote:
Every time that little midget tells that bullshit story it gets more outrageous. proof that his immature little mind has to compensate for his tiny little penis. he was banned before and he'll be banned again. He has to hide the fact that he has a crush on Ike by telling bullshit he never saw.
I'm actually more surprised at the little yellow teethed cunt for talking on a public forum about a private conversation we had 8 fucking years ago which didn't seem to bother her at all until a few years later. Must be PTSD.
All this over little bonsai dick Jimmie can't come up with an argument why some people just will not vote for sell outs like gore. Real Grown up isn't he?

Consider the source!

I've never been banned. Of course, I've never had multiple accounts, threatened anyone or stalked and sent out PM's of my weenie to anybody either. Go figure. Weirdo :P

phydeaux3 wrote:
Heartbroken...I thought it was an hilarious little spat - very un-PC, not ideal, and terminally embarrasing for HP, but in the grand scheme of things hardly the end of the world.... we all have dirty laundry (although the nature and size of the stain DOES vary)

Hence "nature, size and stain". :mrgreen:

It took 5 years and 130 pages, but this thread is now an instant classic.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:28 pm 

Jesus Huck, give it a break. Please go back to being the nice guy we used to know. It's like you're decompensating right before our eyes. Seriously, I like the old Huck much better. :?

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:57 pm 

Well I thought he was Jimmie D under a new name. if not then I was wrong. that is still a real immature move to pull. grasping at straws.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 pm 

Sorry, haven't had time to read and respond to any of the ongoing stuff, I'm in deep shit in this precalculus, I'm unable ot fugire out 30% of my homework and that means i wil fail....but I'm still giving it hell cuz I already paid...

...but I wanted to get some of the breaking news in that the cocksukkers won't allow on TV...Plus Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul have been active lately...Kucinich got a bill on the floor to try to pressure Obomba out of his doubly illegal aggression on Lybis. My feeling is it's good to stir shit up, but if it makes it through the house, it has to make it through the war hardened Senete, which IMO is very unlikely....

Oh yeah, RP raised over a million from little people like me last week...he's going up against Romney who's deep pocket buddies gave hom 10 million in ONE DAY!

Anyways...this adds to the 64 we killed last week in the illegal Pakistan drone bombing...I gues some of the democrats wil look the other way as to them it's not like Bush killing. :roll:

At Least 24 Killed as US Drones Attack North Waziristan
Killings Bring Three-Day Toll to 45

"US drones once again pounded the North Waziristan Agency of Pakistan today, destroying a housing complex and a car in Shawal, near the border with South Waziristan. At least 24 people were reported slain, and officials said they had no information on the identities of any.

And then over in one of Obomba's OTHER illegal wars...

At Least 31 Killed as NATO Pounds Tripoli

NATO’s latest escalation in the city of Tripoli took an even more deadly turn today, as warplanes pounded targets across the Libyan capital killing at least 31 people, including an unknown number of civilians.

And indeed the attacks will likely add to international concerns that NATO’s repeated, fruitless escalations are just a gradual slide toward what will ultimately be a ground invasion of Libya. NATO has denied this but doesn’t appear to have an alternative strategy, beyond continuing the stalemate indefinitely.

The latest escalation comes after NATO deployed attack helicopters into Libya, the latest move in a long series which started with a “no-fly zone” and has now devolved into carpet bombing a major city in the hopes that something will improve.

Holding the President Accountable on Libya
by Rep. Ron Paul, June 07, 2011

Last week, more than 70 days after President Obama sent our military to attack Libya without a congressional declaration of war, the House of Representatives finally voted on two resolutions attempting to rein in the president. This debate was long overdue, as polls show Americans increasingly are frustrated by congressional inaction. According to a CNN poll last week, 55 percent of the American people believe that Congress, not the president, should have the final authority to decide whether the U.S. should continue its military mission in Libya. Yet for more than 70 days Congress has ignored its constitutional obligations and allowed the president to usurp its authority.

Finally, Congressman Dennis Kucinich was able to bring to the floor a resolution asserting that proper constitutional war power authority resides with Congress. His resolution simply stated that “Congress directs the president to remove the United States Armed Forces from Libya by not later than the date that is 15 days after the date of the adoption of this concurrent resolution.”

Opponents of the withdrawal resolution said the 15-day deadline was too abrupt. But as I pointed out during debate, the president attacked Libya abruptly—he didn’t even bother to consult Congress—so why can’t he order an end to military action just as abruptly? When members of Congress took an oath of office to defend the Constitution, we did not pledge to defend it only gradually, a little bit at a time. On the contrary, we must defend it vigorously and completely from the moment we take that oath. I was pleased that 87 Republicans were able to put the Constitution first and support this resolution.

House Speaker John Boehner offered his own resolution on the same day, which declared that Congress would not support the insertion of U.S. ground troops into Libya. Although this unfortunately was far from adequate to satisfy our constitutional obligations, it certainly was a step in the right direction and I am pleased that it passed in the House.
MORE HERE

and notes in the margin:

Ron Paul vs. the GOP Establishment

It’s round two – and the stakes are higher
by Justin Raimondo, June 08, 2011

As libertarianism becomes more visible, politically, and gains ground in the GOP, the enemies of freedom are poised – on both the right and the left – for the attack. Libertarians have never had to deal with this problem before, in the main because their movement was considered marginal, if it was considered at all. Today, however, the situation is quite different: a wave of “anti-government” (i.e. pro-freedom) sentiment is sweeping the country, and the realization that libertarians were the original tea-partiers – coupled with the electoral success of that populist upsurge – has the Establishment in a panic. What we’re seeing is a two-pronged, left-right attack on libertarians, with the initial forays in the foreign policy realm.

The main thrust of the attack is naturally directed at the leader of the libertarian movement, the man who has done the most to make libertarianism a significant political force in the modern world, and that man is Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas). Ron has single-handedly raised the profile of the movement way beyond what anyone imagined only a few years ago. A lot of this has to do with Ron’s prescient warnings about the state of the economy, and the bursting of the real estate bubble, which have given him the kind of authority he never enjoyed in all the years spent crying in the wilderness.

However, Ron’s prescience isn’t limited to economics: unlike most conservatives, Ron was clear from the very beginning that our foreign policy of global intervention would blow back in our faces some day, and the 9/11 terrorist attacks confirmed his view in a way that was not, at first, readily apparent. Yet Ron kept making this point, even in the wake of the war hysteria that followed the attacks, and ten years anon – as a war-weary and dead broke America staggers and seems about to fall – his views are seen as prophetic rather than marginal.

This is precisely what terrifies the Republican party Establishment, and positively enrages the neoconservatives, whose entire philosophy is predicated on the glorification of war. As might be expected, they are sharpening their knives and hoping to go in for the kill, but they can’t do what Rudy Giuliani tried to do the last time around when he got up on his high horse and demanded Ron “take back” his statement that the 9/11 attacks were “blowback,” in CIA parlance, an unintended consequence of our foreign policy adventurism in the Middle East. Rudy, for his trouble, got a grand total of one delegate in the 2008 Republican primaries, and this time around – he’s made noises about entering the fray again – I wouldn’t be surprised if he got less than that.

At a time when even Republicans are learning the lesson of what happens to empires that allow themselves to become over-extended, the War Party lives in mortal fear of Ron Paul’s message of a peaceful, non-interventionist foreign policy. They are desperate to convince the public that Paul is against defending the country, and even that he sympathizes with the terrorists.

The impending bankruptcy of the US has imbued this lesson with a new urgency – and that accounts for the urgency of the smear campaign against Paul, which is only just beginning to unfold.

---------------

Lol, that's kinds funny...SB may be finding himself on the same side as Romney, Guilliana and the rest of the Republican war pigs, joining them in their smear campaign against RP..politics makes strange bedfellows.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm 

Time out!

One question...everyone now agrees that Sarah Palin is wacked, after the whole warning the British thing and then going on Fox Sunday and saying that the reported trapped her with a trick question..BTW the question was , "what have you done since you have been here and what will you take away from the experience?"...and she still insisted that Paul Revere was warning the British that they can't take are guns away because we are armed...what the what!

OMFG

:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 pm 

Plook wrote:
Time out!

One question...everyone now agrees that Sarah Palin is wacked, after the whole warning the British thing and then going on Fox Sunday and saying that the reported trapped her with a trick question..BTW the question was , "what have you done since you have been here and what will you take away from the experience?"...and she still insisted that Paul Revere was warning the British that they can't take are guns away because we are armed...what the what!

OMFG

:smoke:

That I agree with wholeheartedly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 pm 

In regards to Ron Paul, he is a supporter of war-profiteering. Either you get it or you don't. There will always be those who choose the path of living in denial, especially the anti-war folks who think Ron Paul is their Easter bunny Sunday school miracle worker. :roll:

At least he hasn't whipped out his Anthony Weiner, then clutched at his Nader phallus straw at anybody online (that we know of yet anyways, fucking weirdo)..... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 pm 

Speaking of creepy dicks who photograph themselves jacking off, then send them off online to women who never wanted to see them clutching at their straw shlong in the first place.........Fucking weirdo..... :P

How timely....Because it's funny to watch a weirdo fall flat on his face, who should probably be locked up in prison, I'm going to shade the words in this story in the color purple. Imagine this as being recited by Beavis and Butthead.....

Weiner's wife's pregnancy reported as explicit photo of him is revealed

NEW YORK — As pressure mounted on Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign after sending a lewd photo to a woman via Twitter, two wrinkles on Wednesday complicated the story of his online sexual relationships with a series of women:

Weiner's wife is pregnant.
•An explicit photo of Weiner's genitals emerged.

Weiner's office issued a statement Wednesday that said he sent explicit photos of himself. The statement was issued after an X-rated photo turned up on the Internet.

The photo, which shows a man's genitals, was published by a website after conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart showed it to the hosts of Sirius XM radio's Opie & Anthony Show.

"As Representative Weiner said on Monday when he took responsibility for his actions, he has sent explicit photos," his office said in a statement obtained by NBC News. "To reiterate, he has never met any of these women or had physical contact with them. As he said, he deeply regrets the pain he has caused. With the full support of his wife, he is working on righting these wrongs with his family and his colleagues."

Breitbart, who released the lewd photo that began the cycle of events, said, he was "horrified" that the explicit photo was leaked, NBC News reported. Breitbart said Opie and Anthony tricked him into showing them the explicit photo. Breitbart said he was specifically told "there's no camera in here" and was urged to show the photo.

"I was horrified. It's clearly a breach," Breitbart said after the explicit photo was posted, adding that he was "disappointed that these guys would do this."

Throughout the day, Democrats called on Weiner to step down for sending a lewd photo of himself to a woman via Twitter.

"Having the respect of your constituents is fundamental for a member of Congress. In light of Anthony Weiner’s offensive behavior online, he should resign," said Rep. Allyson Schwartz, a top official at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

"His actions have disgraced the Congress," Rep. Joe Donnelly of Indiana said in a statement. "Everyone should be focused on jobs and the economy and his refusal to do the right thing is a distraction." He said he planned to give $5,000 he received from Weiner's campaign to Indiana charities.

Then came a New York Times report and confirmation by NBC News that Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, 35, is in the early stages of pregnancy. The report cited three sources with knowledge of the couple's situation.

Weiner married Abedin, a close adviser to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, at a lavish ceremony on Long Island last summer. Former President Bill Clinton presided over the couple's wedding.

Spokepersons for both Weiner's office and Secretary Clinton offered "no comment" to NBC News late Wednesday.

Weiner said during a tearful news conference Monday that the couple would not split up as result of the scandal. "I love my wife very much, and we have no intention of splitting up over this," Weiner insisted. "I love her very much, and she loves me."

With his political career in jeopardy, Weiner has been making calls to colleagues to apologize for sending raunchy texts and photos to several women.

He also apologized to former President Bill Clinton, said a person with knowledge of the call. The person, who wasn't authorized to discuss the call publicly, spoke only on condition of anonymity.

So far, none of Weiner's House colleagues have come to his defense as pressure on him to resign has increased.

Rep. Niki Tsongas, D-Mass., told the Associated Press that "it would be appropriate" for Weiner to resign.Rep. Mike Ross, a Democrat from Arkansas, also told the AP that Weiner should step down.

Tim Kaine, the former Democratic National Committee chairman who is running for the Senate in Virginia, was one of the first prominent Democrats to criticize Weiner this week.

"Lying is unforgivable," he told WCAV-TV in Charlottesville, Va., on Tuesday. "Lying publicly about something like this is unforgivable and he should resign."

And asked by an Arkansas radio reporter if Weiner should resign, Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark., replied that "it would probably be a good thing" if the congressman stepped down.

"Ultimately that's up to him and his constituents and his family, but I think at this point it would probably be a good thing if he would go ahead and resign," Pryor said.

The party's leader in the House, Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California, has called for an ethics committee investigation to see whether Weiner's actions violated any House rules. A spokesman for the party's chairwoman, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida, has said that she supports Pelosi's call for an ethics investigation. Neither have called for his resignation.

Weiner joined the growing list of New York politicians caught in headline-grabbing sex scandals. The disclosure by the married congressman that he sent raunchy texts and photos to several women online placed him in a rogue's gallery of Empire State elected officials better known for sexual shenanigans than legislative accomplishments.

Weiner's confession this week came just four months after an upstate New York lawmaker, Republican Rep. Chris Lee, stepped down after shirtless photos he sent to a woman he met on Craigslist were published online. A Democrat, Kathy Hochul, won a special election to replace Lee, and Democrats hailed the victory as a turning point for the party following its drubbing in the 2010 midterm elections.

But since the photo of a man's bulging underpants was sent on Weiner's Twitter account nearly two weeks ago, the "Weinergate" (...we have our very own weinergate going on here in the forum Image) controversy has dominated the news and distracted attention from Democrats' efforts to slam Republicans for proposing deep cuts to Medicare. Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi formally requested an ethics probe to determine whether Weiner broke House rules, while other Democrats have stayed largely silent on his plight.

"Anthony Weiner was never known as a mature guy, and his abrasiveness has not made him any friends among his congressional colleagues," Democratic consultant George Arzt said. "I don't think he ever grew up. His behavior has always been a little out of sync from his duties."

Even if Weiner's political career does survive the controversy in the short term, his dream of running for New York mayor has likely been dashed for good. A new Marist poll showed 56 percent don't want him to be mayor, even though half don't believe he should resign his seat in Congress.

And Weiner will almost certainly be sidelined as one of the party's leading champions of liberal causes.

Scandal-weary Democrats in New York and Washington could seek other ways to marginalize Weiner, like eliminating his Brooklyn and Queens congressional district when lawmakers redraw the state's political boundaries with the results of the 2010 census. New York is to lose two seats. They could also recruit another Democrat to mount a primary challenge to Weiner if his district remains intact.

Leaders of the House Ethics Committee on Tuesday issued their first statement about Weiner but did not say an investigation was under way.

New York in recent years has emerged as something of a hub for reckless politicians who risk their power, families and reputations for sex.

Democratic Rep. Eric Massa resigned his upstate seat last year amid allegations he had sexually harassed male staffers. Massa denied the allegations but acknowledged having "tickle fights" with men in his office.

Following a drunken driving arrest in 2008, Republican Rep. Vito Fossella, a married father of three, was forced to acknowledge he had fathered a daughter with a mistress. Fossella, who represented the New York City borough of Staten Island, declined to run for re-election that year.

One of New York's most infamous political sex scandals involved former Democratic Gov. Eliot Spitzer, who resigned in 2008 after 14 months in office after being identified as "Client 9" in a prostitution bust. Before becoming governor in 2006, Spitzer, the state's former attorney general, had earned a national reputation in part for prosecuting prostitution rings.

Now a host of a political talk show on CNN, Spitzer on Monday described as "cringe-worthy" the extraordinary news conference at which Weiner acknowledged sending a photo of his barely clothed crotch to a young woman on Twitter.

"Believe me, I know. I've been there," Spitzer said, adding that the decision on whether to resign is "deeply personal."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43329388/ns ... ?gt1=43001

Cringe worthy is a complete understatement. The mentality of a guy who sends an unsolicited picture of his ding dong is that of a sexual predator. You have to realise that there are reprecussions for actions that are stored permanently on the internet. You've got to figure that if they've done it once, they've probably done it many times. It could be your child who becomes the recipient of sexual predators stupidity. Your family must be proud.

It is a funny story none-the-less, for namesake, current events in this thread and, well, because it's a Zappa forum.

Weinergate ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 am 

Huck_Phlem wrote:
Well I thought he was Jimmie D under a new name. if not then I was wrong. that is still a real immature move to pull. grasping at straws.

That is very immature of you Huck. Jimmie D was a good friend and I miss him a lot around here. As you may recall the reasons of his banishing weren't of "regular" misbehaviour like stalking, homophobia or posting pictures of genitalia, but were undisclosed. I was very upset and created the Jimmie D Fanclub Support. You may recognize that's the logo in the signature of some of the people around here. It's a protest against banning Jimmie.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:57 am 

Gates: no US 'rush for the exits' in Afghanistan

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr ... fghanistan

And The Beat ( down ) Goes On

Spacer ??

Comments ??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 am 

Gates has spent the last month talking drawdowns and exit strategies for a month now since OBL killed.
An article from the Asian Times gives many reasons why the US may not leave so easily (if that animal ever existed). Yeah, oil, yeah, the Russians, yeah, more failure of Bush policies.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 am 

Thanks for posting that , Punk

Good stuff

8)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 am 

pedro2 wrote:
Gates: no US 'rush for the exits' in Afghanistan

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr ... fghanistan

And The Beat ( down ) Goes On

Spacer ??

Comments ??

punknaynowned wrote:
Gates has spent the last month talking drawdowns and exit strategies for a month now since OBL killed.
An article from the Asian Times gives many reasons why the US may not leave so easily (if that animal ever existed). Yeah, oil, yeah, the Russians, yeah, more failure of Bush policies.

punknaynowned beat me to the punch, er, uh, beatdown. I agree that the spectre of Bush will haunt this country for decades to come. The wars in the Middle East, and, well, everywhere have always been about multi-national corporate power grabs. With fascination, I find that those who are hedging their anti-war bets on candidates like Ron Paul either don't realise that even he profits from these very same power grabs, and/or, whether selectively by choice or ignorance to the facts are in complete denial.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:16 am 

Caputh wrote:
Call any vegetable? Not in Germany at the moment:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/f ... 502269.stm
Also interesting - a gender specific illness. Conspiracy theorists could have a field day!

Hey - it's bean sprouts again!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13725953

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:22 am 

Yay! I'm so glad to see people posting actual breaking news stories here!

The gender issue with the ecoli bean sprouts is very easy to explain. Most the people who fell ill were young women. Young women tend to be appearance conscious and have a tendency to eat a lot more salad than anyone else. Vanity will be the death of some people!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 am 

I have a friend who was in Europe right when it started. She said she did get the runs after having some fish but could be something else.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 am 

Maybe walnuts?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 am 

People get food born illness more often than they think. This eColi thing is pretty scary though!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 806  Next