Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 909 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:00 am 

BillyDaMt wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
not much of a thread after being shat on no less than 3 dozen times by the negative-energy guy who probably never even saw zappa solo on a good night; mikey, report that fucker to gail - a complete & total drag on what started out as exciting fucking buffalo news, spewing the same old rancid typo-ridden downer propaganda...you put a lotta work into the new zappa.com v1.3, he's fucking scaring off people, & where do they go after reading 10 pages of spoo about zappateers/traders/sbd's/eyes/ears/tapes/auds/traders/etc/etc/etc bullshit ¿ straight to the nearest dl site...so please, mikey, stop the torture, turn off the spigot of t-m's rants & start this thread again

can't fucking wait to get buffalo , maybe a\b it to see if filipetti can really deliver the goods

23 minute torture... hmmmmmm, no foolin' . . . . . . . . . . . Image

I'll admit that things do get off topic. 1,000s of Forum Members take things Off Topic but negative energy on my part? Now that's a joke. I am negative towards Fanaskeptasaureous behavior, not Official Zappa. All Official Zappa is 100% Authentic & Authoritive. Report me to Gail Zappa. I encourage you to send the e-mail now. Are you going to be the next person to threaten my life.

Wait a minute; The Fanaskeptasaureous gotta get somethin' happenin' here. I have realized for a very long time that the ZFT have been spendin' Millions and Millions and Millions of their dollars 'n I don't think there is a single forum member who holds more of a Forever the Optimist approach on the ZFT for how they handle upholding Frank Zappa's artistic integrity on a 24x7x365(6) basis, shit . . . Everyone should make this worthwhile, They should open their eyes and ears a bit more instead of emulating a ounce of skepticism on anything Zappa. Every Zappa Fan should get into something REAL. If you spend too much time questioning some missing folklore that is not represented in the Official Catalouge and want to emulate any negative energy whatsoever towards the ZFT I encourage you to let Frank's reponce to me 26 years ago this Good Friday talk inside your head for when I questioned Frank about unreleased material hsi responce was "Read It And Weep".

Yeah I get all bent out of shape the minute I see a pubic hair of skepticism but calling it Downer Propoganda shows that as a fan you or anyone who upholds this attitude is just closing their eyes and ears to Positive Enforcement that the ZFT and Frank Zappa himself Uphold and Author Artistic Integrity. It is the Propoganda of Skepticism of a fan pooting forth with too much energy of How They Think It Should Be.

Yes we all have our own desires and should to a limited extent let that be known but to continually excert massive amounts of Fanaskeptaqsaureous Energy is well not Artistic Integrity.

Where you say my opinions of Unnoficial Trading where an allready large community of fans who download these Unoficial Recordings of thousands of AUDs,SBDs, Document Recordings that Fank may never have intended for public consumption or Pirated Works - In- Progress would make any fan turn into a Free Trade Addict that is preposterous.

If someone becomes a Narcotic Recovery Support Representative or whatever they call those Support Group Speakers or Call A Budy when an addicct may or has crossed the line is this Downer behavior escalating Narcotic Abuse? It is the pushers and users of Narcotics that escalate Narcotic Addiction. In no way am I a Pusher Man.

Where you question if Frank Fillipetti can deliver the goods. Where have you been? Have you ever listened to anything he worked on in the last few years working in DTS 96/24 HD Audio using a High Fidelity System that can play back DTS 96/24 with some good speakers.

Frank Fillipetti is the Master. To even question his abilities is preposterous even if the CD release of Buffalo does not support DTS 96/24. Your glass is half empty before you even heard it. Maybe just for fans like you the ZFT should sell Beat The AUD Downlaods so you can Officially do A/B comparisons.

The Spigit of Bull Shit emulates from whatever opinion on any issue may be. This Forum sometimes is just a Sealed Tuna Sandwitch. What each Snack any fan offers can be criticized for it may stray to some extent of Official And Authoritive representation.

Went to Zappa.com
For a Rant N' Raving
What a drag
You gotta go reply
Even if you'd rather be at home
Flaked out on Unnoficial Recordings
In Torrence
Downloaded in FLAC and then we pumped
All our shit into the Commmunity at Fibo-O-Optic
(What's it gonna be?)
AUD, SBD or Pirated WIP?
La La La La
Would you like a snack?

You are by far the biggest arrogant dick here.
This post proves it, more than you will ever realize,
because in your sick sad world, you think you are better than
everyone else here.
:roll:

When you are The Arrogant Mop Waving Forum Member wherby each and every post has that FranK Zappa Arrogant Mop photo attatched is a bit irronic. I realize I make bold and alternative statements to many of the opinions here but in no way do I think I am better than anyone else. I think someone should be addressign these issues. I look forward to reading many opinions by forume members regardless of if I agree or not.
Some topics I find, well, just rediculous especially when it appears the Official catalouge is viewed as some Olympic Event. Don't we see enough of this behavior on Un-Reality TV. So many Forum Members Go Off Topic or just say the same old things over and over and over. I started a thread about two years ago regarding Forum Members who take things Off Topic. Going Off Topic seems to be an Immaginary Disease Forum Member sare infected with but Un-Reality TV Ideology has spread things like this"

What is your favorite Zappa Album, while drinking a cup of Coffee , eating a Burnt Weenie Sandwitch held by some Zurcon Encrusted Tweezers, while wearing a thoroughly soaked, stupid looking white sort of male person's conservative kind of middle-of-the-road COTTON UNDERGARMENT! after just beign hit with an Ice-Pick To The Forehead because you attempted to share a table at Starbucks with a Greatfull Dead fan who has his Bandanna a little too tight while listening to one of Jerry's Guitar Solos from his favorite Dicks Picks release.

I am extremly delighted in a positive way for each and every Zappa fan that is excited about Buffalo.

You'll never see a Fuck You _Insert Any Given Forum Member name Here_ reply on any Official Zappa Release subject I comment on because of any opinion I have on Zappalogy or Official product .

If you want to read my opinions fine. You don't have to agree with anything I say. It is always the Authentic and Authotritive Official Zappa that best represents FranK Zappa's artistic integrity. In the majority of if not all cases of Unauthorized Free Trade there are always some inportant questions that should be raised regarding Artitstic Right and the Artitis Integrity of the Artist.

Some humans are addicted to narcotics and some humans are Downloading Fools spreading the Free Trade ideology of Unnoficial AUDs,SBDs, Pirated Officlial works in progress or Audio Documents that Frank may very well never have intended for public consumption. Most of these Downloading Fools think that because no money is involved it is all O.K. because they want to know about everything they can get their hands on that Frank Zappa ever did.

At the dame time because I think it is against the artistic integrity of Frank Zappa to indulge in this behavior some fans think I am spreading propaganda or that my commentary would lead someone who may never have dowloaded Unauthorized recordings of any nature to become a Free Trade Advocate and participant.

If someone is going to Download they will do it but I repeat

I Am Not The Pusher Man oF Unauthorized Recordings.

I support Official Zappa 100%. I support the ZFT 100%. I trust Frank Zappa's and the ZFTs decisions on Artistic Integrity 100%.

There very well are Free Trade advocates that Financially Support every Official Release but to call my sever opinions against Fre trade Propoganda is preposterous.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:39 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:38 am 

was reading a book in supermarket today it had 100 weird guitar players zappa was on there. about no 50 say must here guitar solo (was easy meat)which got me wondering if they had a preview of this buffalo cd.because why they pick easy meat for best guitar solo.

this book said it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:12 am 

brainpang wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
punknaynowned wrote:
hahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!
yeh sure the deal said they sent the harddrive to Filipetti, sure, of course, but why that? tape means a copy, and I didn't specify THE master tape,
hahahhahahahahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahaahaa!!!
show me yer thumb

I am not trying to be a hard ass with you. I did realize you did not say Master Tape. I just wanted to let anyone know who read your post that tapes Of Any Format that are part of The Vault archives do not leave UMRK. The ZFT have spent a ton of money upgrading the UMRK. When they want to get an engineer involved that has his own studio possibly 3,000 miles away they never send the Master Tapes no matter the source be it 2 track Cassette or Multiple 24 Track Digitals.

I just think it's a general important fact for fans to understand the care the ZFT goes to in protecting the master tapes. i think it is great that they get engineers like joe Chicarelli and Frank Fillipetti involved. It is common for top engineering studios to have the latest computer based mxing DSWs. While the ZFT have their own DSW they at times want to get some great engineers involved. Not that Dweezil is an engineering slouch by any means. The ZFT bake the Tapes by themselves if necessary then transfer them to Nuendo where these engineers can work on the Nuendo Files on their DSW. That is all these engineers need as far as digital representation of the master tapes.

Frank Filipetti is a leader in HD Audio where he has stated everything should go to 96Khz/24 bit resolution. CD technology and MP3 will soon die. Things have adn will continue to move towards HD Audio. That is what predominantly Frank Fillipetti works with. Get used to that Keyword, HD Audio. In 2007 you will be hearing that alot more.

High Definition Audio..............

Tell that to the 150 million people that just bought iPods. You realy have no clue wtf you are talking about.

While initially billed as the Simplest, Cheapest and Most Durable Talking Machine the sound is a bit inferior to MP3 by any means. Now those Gold Molded Electrode Vapors are really something special.

Many format changes have taken place since Thomas Edison's talking Machine. All Formats some day will be replaced or used as a primary listening device over the popular device trends of any given period. Music Servers that can play HD Audio will become the standard for the home and the 128 Kbps MP3 Player will be replaced by a portable player that plays HD Audio.

The Absolute Sound editor Robert Harley has an interesting article in the current April/May 2007issue entitled High-End Audio Comes in From the Cold. He explains and gives examples of new trends that show while high-end audio has always been the orphan that a change is about to come. Market Research by the CEA ("Audio Purchasing: The Continued Quest for Quality) found that 34% of audio buyers among the general population called "great sound quality a necessity" rather than a "luxury", versus 25% who characterized it as a luxury.

High Resolution downloads of 88.2 kHz/24bit or 96khz/24 bit are happening now. DTS and Dolby both have new HD Audio encoding and decoding. While the HD Audio takes more space home players and portable players will work with new HD Audio Files. The new Zappa Buffalo CD was probably all worked on in HD Audio where 96kHz/24 Nuendo Files were made from the various tape sources. At some point it was mastered for CD from the final Nuendo Mix. It then gets brought down to CD Sampling Rates because they are selling it in CD Format. Hopefully there will be some interesting liner notes on this.

Additionally there are Upsampling CD Players out there that sort of remaster the CD on the fly so to speak. They can upsample a 44.1 kHz CD to 96,192,384,512 or 768 kHz. The Cary CDP-1 has 4 Burr Brown PCM 1792 DACs , two for each channel, and 3 Motorolla 48-bit microprocessors. This is some really High -End Audio but those that have a few thousand extra can really upgrade the quality of there old CDs.

Fortunately with al the new HD Audio on its way Studio Master Quality HD Audio will be reasonably affordable. For all those old CDs the High-End equipment upsampling CD Players will become more affordable in a year or so.

MP3 is an easy and portable way for the majority of brain dead music consumers to hear their music. The average douche (or average music consumer, however you may want to phrase it) does not care about any of the shit you just posted.

Right On. I've been collecting vinyl and then cd's for most of my life and I do not care about all this HD stuff. I don't even wear headphones anymore. When I win lotto and have my own sound room perhaps I'll hire Trendmonger to hook me up with a nice system. For now, I'm looking forward to a 2 hour + drive in the car when BUFFALO arrives. And then I'll play it in my office on a boom box. Trendy, when in the Hell do you have time to crank up this sound system of yours? Don't you live in Queens? In an apartment, maybe? Ain't there a baby in the house? If I only listened to music on my stereo proper, I'd get in about 15 minutes a week. Unacceptable!

To answer your question. Yes I live in Queens. High Fildelity does not require that the Stereo or Home Theatre be Loud. Even in many car steroes I hear these Sub-Woofer Systems that are so LOUD that so many frequency Ranges are BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER so to speak.

I never turn the Sytem Up SO LOUD that it would physically affect anyone's hearing in my household, automobile or contribute to noise polution. You just got to dial in the frequencies properly with proper crossover and EQ. You don't need win Lotto to have a Good Hi-Fi A/V system.

In 1982 I purchased 2 Channel Onkyo 80Wpc Amp that was $750 and Ohm Walsh 2s Sspeakers that at that time sold for $725 a pair. Similar Speakers today from let's say Vanderstein are sold at $7,000 a pair. Now you don't need to spend $7,000 to get Very Good Speakers. If you want to get some very good speakers that are light years ahead of any Home Theater In A Box and excellent for medium sized rooms delivering 360 degree sound from each speaker using Omnipolar technology I would suggest a Mirage Omnisat v2 Speaker System configured for 7.1 , a 2007 Denon, Sherwood or Pioneer Elite A/V receiver (they are not out yet)that supports DTS Master Audio and Dolby True HD and at some point a Universal Blue Laser Player that can play both HD DVD and Blue ray. You can go to stores and hear these speaker systems for free. I am not suggesting the Nanostats. The Omnis are more affordable but from a whole individually or independantly Nanos are thin and better for A/V systemns at a more reasonable price point. Great for Movies that don't require as much of the frequency spectrum from Deep Full Sound perspective. The larger Omnis's all arround give you a deep sound even though the Surround Satelite Speakers are smaller than book Shelves .

All my components in 1982 cost between 1982 and 1990 cost me $4,000. I had the first Sony CD Player released, The First VHS Stereo Released, A Linear tracking Turntable, Monster Cable all in the 80s, I added a 100W Yamaha Sub Woofer around 1990 that has Volume Control and Frequency Crossover so I don’t always have to pump a minimum or #)Wpc into my speakers to get all the frequencies to clearly play.

So in 2007 of someone buy my suggested Equipment they would get a HD A/V system that is far superior to any Home Theater in a Box. They could really hold off on any Blue Laser Player and most of this equipment is 10x less, giving consideration to the value of the dollar than the equipment I purchased in 1982 that was only 2 Channel Stereo. I will make these investment once every 25 years. Hey Hi-End Audio enthusiast spent 25k-40k for a single pair of speaker cables now that would require hitting lotto but even if I did I think it’s hogwash to spend 40K for a pair of speaker cables.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:34 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Right now I am listening to 10/12/1980 Albuquerque, NM.

:)

That's nice jayp. Any voodoo butter that you can hear of. I guess you are getting into the mood for Buffalo. It shoudl be here e soon. I think we all should be happy about that.

At the moment I am listenign to the rain outside. I think my daughter just woke up. maybe I will play her Tinsletown today after she watches some Sesame Street. I don't think I played that one for her yet. Yesterday she was really dancing it up to Bob Dylan Modern Times whiel I was preparing dinner for the family. The Lasagna was soo good. I used Buffalo Mozzarella.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:58 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
I realize I make bold and alternative statements to many of the opinions here...

So many Forum Members Go Off Topic or just say the same old things over and over and over....

Sheesh, can we trade Trendy for a member from the official Bon Jovi Fan Forum?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:46 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

That's nice jayp. Any voodoo butter that you can hear of. I guess you are getting into the mood for Buffalo. It shoudl be here e soon. I think we all should be happy about that.

At the moment I am listenign to the rain outside. I think my daughter just woke up. maybe I will play her Tinsletown today after she watches some Sesame Street. I don't think I played that one for her yet. Yesterday she was really dancing it up to Bob Dylan Modern Times whiel I was preparing dinner for the family. The Lasagna was soo good. I used Buffalo Mozzarella. :)

You take teabagging to a whole new level.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:03 am 

BillyDaMt wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

At the moment I am listenign to the rain outside. I think my daughter just woke up. maybe I will play her Tinsletown today after she watches some Sesame Street. I don't think I played that one for her yet. Yesterday she was really dancing it up to Bob Dylan Modern Times whiel I was preparing dinner for the family. The Lasagna was soo good. I used Buffalo Mozzarella. :)

You take teabagging to a whole new level.

I have worked for some of the top chefs in the world and one thing I can tell you is that you should always start out with the finest ingredients. I happen to use Buffalo Moozarella because it is excelent. The Conceptual Continuity is an added bonus. Now if you want to use that fake cheese that never belonged on top of lasagna in the firest place well go right ahead but i'm not serving that or eating it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:36 am 

jaypfunk wrote:

I am counting down the hours until I can hear this bad boy :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:14 am 

BillyDaMt wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

I am counting down the hours until I can hear this bad boy :mrgreen:

can i get a Four?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:19 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
I will play her Tinsletown today after she watches some Sesame Street. I don't think I played that one for her yet.

Good thing she doesn't understand some of the lyrics of Brown Shoes Don't Make or else she'd think you were coming on to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:25 am 

Yeah, I can't wait either. I mean it shouldn't be but a matter of days before a free download is available somewhere so I can fuck the ZFT out of their end.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:50 am 

I just ordered this thing. It doesn't SAY PREorder, but because the shipping is "shipping at weeks end," I FEEL like I just preordered. I asked the dude when "the week" whose end I gotta wait for began, and he said last Sunday.

I have said that I do NOT PRE order, but absolute rules are never fair (oh wait, that sounds like an absolute rule!).

I busted out the Fall 1980 collection last night and I gotta have more . . . one where I can hear ALL the little quick ones.

The singing on this tour was great too; FZ, Ike, Ray, and BH2's wall of harmony may be my favorite vocal ensemble in the catalog (but I sure love the Duke, Napi, FZ wall too).

OK, I'll stop.

vcf

Sometimes, FZ'd leave the stage and return wearing his guitar and we'd get all giddy (HE'S GONNA PLAY AGAIN!!!). I remember him standing up on this riser during the solo on the late show Andy in Tulsa:

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:17 pm 

@VCF Those are great photos. Thanks for posting them.

@Trendmonger I think everybody is excited about the new Buffalo release but for some reason this has turned into the Trendmongers life story thread, Trendmongers views of trading recordings thread, Trendmongers sampler thread, what Trendmonger had for breakfast thread, Trendmonger hates AUDS thread, Trendmonger hates mp3 thread, Trendmonger hates downloading thread, ect ect ect ect.........

Can you just make points relative to this particular topic in this thread please? I'm not going to jump all over you here but for some reason you've become the topic of this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:25 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
@VCF Those are great photos. Thanks for posting them.

@Trendmonger I think everybody is excited about the new Buffalo release but for some reason this has turned into the Trendmongers life story thread, Trendmongers views of trading recordings thread, Trendmongers sampler thread, what Trendmonger had for breakfast thread, Trendmonger hates AUDS thread, Trendmonger hates mp3 thread, Trendmonger hates downloading thread, ect ect ect ect.........

Can you just make points relative to this particular topic in this thread please? I'm not going to jump all over you here but for some reason you've become the topic of this thread.

First , I really like your Forum Name. I do understand where you are comming from. On the announcement day I stayed away from commenting. When I see someone like Jayp, who in recent times I have really tried to be sincere with, have his initial responce to this Forum Topic state

jaypfunk wrote:
A FULL SHOW!!! Thank you ZFT and fuck you Trendmonger!!

Well that just started me up.

Then when I questioned if the Unnoficial AUD that is part of the documnted Audio History of this show would be poofed out of existence he went on to still support that and all AUDs,SBDs Pirated works in progress and whatever Zappa he could get his hands on, well the snowball just kept a rolling.

Sincerely,

Back on Topic
To all the forum members here and all the Zappa Fans in this world or any universe whereever you are, I am very happy for everyone about this release.

Warts N' All.

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm 

The end of the thread:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:07 pm 

Je suis désolé pour les roles que j'ai joué dans toutes ces videos, ce n'est pas tres valorisant pour l'humanité mais si cela peut avoir fait progresser la science, alors il y aura eu un coté positif.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:47 pm 

Beefalo:

vcf

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:44 pm 

I didn't mean to sound "complainy"... it seems we have a enough of that. I'm just super excited to get my copy in the mail. It's hard for me to be patient. I'm always on the lookout for new releases.

I know I'm new here. Sorta. But, I would have expected a thread on a release such as this to be filled with "wow i can't wait to hear all of this quality previously-unreleased-in-this-context material!"

But instead, some people take this opportunity to complain for some reason. And its very evident that those people don't really give a fuck anyways about the actual music or the feeling you get from listening to the music.

And to me, that's just plain sad.

On a more vicious note:
Anyone notice that Trendmonger readily replies to 2-line comments with no less than 80-line responses in most cases?

Talk about a 23-minute torture... I don't think I've ever scrolled down so much and so fast in my life.

And yes. Music IS the best. In any form and in any way you can get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:00 pm 

Thank ya! Glad to be here. I'd like to be introduced to all who put the MUSIC on the top of their lists :D

But yeah, seems to be a lot of interesting stuff going on. Anyhow, here's something I'm wondering about:

Typically (although constructed from many different performances) Drowning Witch is quite a lengthy song. I noticed on Buffalo, it is only around 2 minutes. I'm wondering what all was left out... or what exactly that track is.

I know. I know. "Don't worry. You'll get the CD(s) soon enough. Just wait and find out." Well, it doesn't hurt to brainstorm and sit in moist anticipation (figuratively speaking of course :wink: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:18 pm 

Ah ok. Thank you. Mystery solved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:00 pm 

This is a very exciting release. We've seen a lot of new material from the 60's & 70's but basically nothing from the 80's yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:15 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
So many Forum Members Go Off Topic or just say the same old things over and over and over.

from the guy who keeps repeating himself in post after post after post after post...

and "go off topic"? you're so off-topic you can possibly get, trendmoger...

:mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:12 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:23 pm 

wheatgurm wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:08 pm 

One_Adam_Twelve wrote:
I didn't mean to sound "complainy"
You didn't 8)

One_Adam_Twelve wrote:
I know I'm new here. Sorta. But, I would have expected a thread on a release such as this to be filled with "wow i can't wait to hear all of this quality previously-unreleased-in-this-context material!"
There are lots of that sort. Don't worry!

One_Adam_Twelve wrote:
But instead, some people take this opportunity to complain for some reason. And its very evident that those people don't really give a fuck anyways about the actual music or the feeling you get from listening to the music.

And to me, that's just plain sad.
Most regulars don't feel that it is necessary to write an essay about their appreciations for Zappa music as a qualifier for every grain of scepticism they express. Most feel it is a waste of time here, where it is to be expected that people love his music unless staed otherwise. So, imho they do give a very big fuck anyway. Note that one poster makes very long posts each and every time, and THAT'S SAD!

One_Adam_Twelve wrote:
Anyone notice that Trendmonger readily replies to 2-line comments with no less than 80-line responses in most cases?
Yes! And to me that is - as mentioned above - just plain sad! :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 909 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next