Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Ultimate FZ Bundle
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:38 pm 

I'm new here, and although I try really hard, and am desperate to become a more serious fan, THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH STUFF TO BUY FROM FZ!!! there should be an Ultimate Bundle of every CD, DVD, VHS, Blah blah blah...I'd suggest value at like $350 US worth of FZ stuff...all the essentials...but maybe I'm just being stupid...

Post subject: Re: Ultimate FZ Bundle
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:41 pm 

[quote author=CaptainG link=board=wishList;num=1098077882;start=0#0 date=10/17/04 at 22:38:02]I'm new here, and although I try really hard, and am desperate to become a more serious fan, THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH STUFF TO BUY FROM FZ!!! there should be an Ultimate Bundle of every CD, DVD, VHS, Blah blah blah...I'd suggest value at like $350 US worth of FZ stuff...all the essentials...but maybe I'm just being stupid...[/quote]<br>well if you want to be a serious fan, the bundle would never do as you'd inevitably want more more more, list what albums you already have then we could help you find the right path to serious fanhood  ;D<br>

Solipsism Facebook
Solipsism Spotify

Post subject: Re: Ultimate FZ Bundle
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:52 pm 

thanks...I read the biography of FZ on biography.com, and was so Inspired by his life works, that I stayed at my grandmother's house for 2 1/2 days straight typing medical reports for 10 cents a line, just to afford "Strictly Commercial" and "Cheap Thrills". Soon I'm going to get "The Real Frank Zappa Book" and I hope to continue my collection as the years go on...

Post subject: re: ultimate fz bundle
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:43 pm 

zappa radio; they stream entire albums & cycle thru about half [maybe less] of the 70 or so official fz albums, a good taste of what's out there ... also: what fz should i get next?