Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of whatever
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:20 am 

Five Yes songs that I simply adore:<br><br>1. Awaken<br>2. And You And I<br>3. Heart Of The Sunrise<br>4. Close To The Edge<br>5. Yours Is No Disgrace<br><br>And five more: *<br><br>1. The Revealing Science Of God<br>2. The Remembering<br>3. Turn Of The Century<br>4. The Gates Of Delerium<br>5. Starship Trooper<br><br>*Please note that I have adopted the "Mr. Canadian Method" of deftly listing ten items in a five item post.  Hats off to the always innovative MrC!

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:37 am 

Top 5 times/places to think up responses to the "Al Brassiera TV" thread:<br><br>5. While my wife tells me about a conversation that she had with one of her friends (IMPORTANT: eye contact MUST be maintained at all times, and head must be nodded occasionally)<br>4. While waiting around inside the store while she shops and I'm supposed to "keep an eye on the kids", as they GO BERSERK.<br>3. During Church (the entire Mass, not just the sermon)<br>2. At Work ( letting voice mail answer the phone, and glaring at people who approach my office, as though they're interrupting something important)<br>1. While Watching CNN

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:23 pm 

[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=rant;num=1046166017;start=75#82 date=04/06/03 at 20:10:43]<br>SleepyDeepyDo, you have finally conveyed the essence of [s]your[/s] life to us. Holy Moses, no wonder you escape into dimly lit internet chat rooms and forums....<br>[/quote]<br>...and plays his "balalaika".

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:28 pm 

Top 5 "Top 5 of whatever"<br><br>1. Top 5 "Top 5 of whatever" - by MIZZU<br>2. Top 5 computer programs - by Slime.oofytv.set<br>3. Top 5 numbers - by 6stringsmaniac<br>4. Top 5 Palindromes - by Baby Snakes<br>5. Dentist top 5 - by ZF<br><br>ciao

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:44 pm 

Top five eating utinsiles:<br><br>1. Hand<br>2. Spoon<br>3. Fork<br>4. Rolling Pin<br>5. Knife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:01 am 

My top 5 ways to die in no apparent order....<br><br>1) stabbed to death by spoons<br><br>2) Hit by lightening<br><br>3) massive pile up on the motorway and im stuck in the middle<br><br>4) depression leading to suicide<br><br>5) Heart attack during fantastic all weekender orgie<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:30 am 

I took a little while deciding which should go higher, I choose spoons over forks because you can eat cereal with a spoon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:05 am 

[quote author=poncho link=board=rant;num=1046166017;start=75#87 date=04/07/03 at 02:44:12]Top five eating utinsiles:<br><br>1. Hand<br>2. Spoon<br>3. Fork<br>4. Rolling Pin<br>5. Knife[/quote]<br><br>Hey, this is exactly my top five balalaika strumming untensils! Cool! We think alike, ponchy! <br><br>Note: "Hand" is sub-divided into "left" (standard) and "right" (exotic).<br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:11 am 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=rant;num=1046166017;start=90#92 date=04/07/03 at 14:05:53]<br><br><br><br>Note: "Hand" is sub-divided into "left" (standard) and "right" (exotic).<br>[/quote]<br><br>Best not to use the left hand if eating from a "community" serving dish!<br>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:01 pm 

[move]RETURN OF THE SON OF FIVE WORST SMELLS[/move]<br>1.Cat farts<br>2.The smell of our recently deceased rotting family dog carcass prior to burial.<br>3.Dead clams or old clam juice<br>4.Fontina cheese<br>5.Old piss<br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:01 am 

Top 5 things I'd like to find time to learn note-for-note on guitar:<br><br>St. Alphonso<br>Eruption<br>Spanish Fly<br>Sultans Of Swing<br>Black Napkins<br>The Clap<br>Machine Gun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:43 pm 

Top 5 FZ Forum Funny Peoples (in no order de particularo)<br><br>Noomy (when him not at the opera or on vacation)<br><br>Pukey (when her not eating crayons)<br><br>Whitey (when him decide to stick around)<br><br>Mentally (when him not pissed off at the unnameable one)<br><br>Zee Fee ( oh Zee Fee...my Zee Fee...  :-*)<br><br>laughter IS the best medicine, so y'all tune in to their postages for the cure! ;D<br><br>(no i'm not drunk and I didn't get paid)<br><br>well...Noomy DID give me a couple hot stock tips in exchange for his inclusion above...a couple a up'n comers called Lucent and Enron...cool man!<br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:50 am 

Your ethos<br>Your pathos<br>Your Porthos<br>Your Aramis<br>Your Brut Cologne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:04 pm 

Top five items of clothing:<br><br>1. PONCHO (a real one, not a Sear's one)<br><br>2. The Sock (look at the Red Hot Chili Peppers, that's class, kind of)<br>3. Bowler Hat (sorta "Hot Rats" style, nice)<br>4. Does Humor Belong In Music Shirt Thing (you know, the bright pink one)<br>5. Jeans (because I'm wearing some now)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:55 pm 

[quote author=sir galoot link=board=rant;num=1046166017;start=90#99 date=04/10/03 at 14:50:19]Your ethos<br>Your pathos<br>Your Porthos<br>Your Aramis<br>Your Brut Cologne[/quote]<br><br>Oh God!!! I've been  ;D for ten minutes!<br>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 53  Next