Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Illegal Immigration
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:10 am 

do you have a problem with immigration in general, or is it just people who took your job cleaning toilets?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:39 pm 

Bush went on (((yet another))) vacation; this time to Cancun Mexico.<br><br>I wish he'd stay there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:27 pm 

Condoleeza is paying us a visit here in Liverpool on 31st March. Oh how lucky are we?!  ;D I might go down with some rotten veg. ARF!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:08 pm 

[quote author=masterofnuthin link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#1 date=03/29/06 at 10:10:14]do you have a problem with immigration in general, or is it just people who took your job cleaning toilets?[/quote]<br><br>I have no problem with immigration BUT i was wathing the news the other day and there were several illegal immigrants protesting about wages and demaning shit and that really rubbed me the wrong way. You don't like here? Go back to your country. Don't tell americans how to run their country before chaning their own. My parents are both immigrants and became citizens and then VOTED to get heard. They also thinks its ridicoulous that these people have the UNMITIGATED AUDACITY to take advantage of this country. I am no bush supporter trust me and I believe people should be allowed to come but if they don't like it they should leave because if they won't work for that money or whatnot someone else will so fuck 'um. appreciate what they have or go back to getting raped in Juarez. my two cents.<br><br>Affirmitive action is bullshit. I said it. Im hispanic. I think its bullshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:17 am 

[quote author=masterofnuthin link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#1 date=03/29/06 at 10:10:14]do you have a problem with immigration in general, or is it just people who took your job cleaning toilets?[/quote]ImageARE YOU THE ONE WHO ROBBED ME OF MY CAREER, masterofnuthin??!! I better never find out you were 'cause things were really going my way for once!<br><br>--Bat ;D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:28 am 

[quote author=masterofnuthin link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#1 date=03/29/06 at 10:10:14]do you have a problem with immigration in general, or is it just people who took your job cleaning toilets?[/quote]<br><br>This whole business of Immigrants or Illegal Immigrants doing jobs that American Citizens do not want to do is a crock of shit. That is something that Americans want to believe to elevate there Deflated Value in a deflated American Society.<br><br>Corporate America just wants cheap labor. An Immigrant,  legal or illegal will work for less and that keeps the profit margin where the big boys like it. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the middle class quality of life gets sponged.<br><br>Illegal Immigrants use all the services such as hospitals, lawyers, policeman, fireman, water department..... All For Free. Illigal Immigrants get treated better than US tax payers with Mental Health problems. They rarely if ever  pay a tab, be it by dollar or penal system. Who pays the tab. Middle Class Americans.<br><br>And now Bush is raising the possibilities for US Corporate Middle Class Jobs to be sent off shore. Dell Computers is sending an additional 10,000 US jobs to India next year. I’d rather buy a foreign product, that is made well, who has a big part of their work force infrastructure in the US than a US corporate product that has sold out. <br><br>Don't be blind. The war is right here. Don't blame the Immigrant or Illegal Immigrant too much. They are just in search of a better way of life. They stand by the hundreds on street corners looking for work because they can.  They get here illegally because they can. I blame some of the American Laws but more so the  total bullshit way of dealing with it. Bureaucracy is one side. American Stupidity is the other. <br><br>I do not buy Bush's talk on a Fence for the US - Mexico border. Send illigals to Guantanamo. Make it so they do not want to come here Illegally and only choose honest immigration forms of transport. It's a termite problem and the Middle Calss American way of life is rotting from the inside. We need a new form of Cival War. Not with guns but with educating Americans. They are so busy watching there American Idol they do not have a clue as to what is going on. <br>    <br><br>There are so many people who have jobs in America that do not like there job and or take little to no pride in it there job. These people could be doctors, lawyers, politicians, policeman’s Jesuit monks or even Rock N Roll Guitar Players.<br><br>Folks whatever your skill is that makes your household work it is important to do it the best you can and put a little pride in it. No if your saying you wonder why  this Trendmonger guy who has written for Cuccurullo spells terrible and has some bad grammar. Well that is because most of what I write here is just plain old' thought ventilation. Hang me but I am quite confident that if my forum posts here were 100% spelling and grammar proof many would still find problems with the message.<br><br>So how does this correlate to US jobs that US citizens do not want to do.<br><br>Folks everywhere on this planet there are jobs that people do not want to do. These US jobs that people do not want to do should be filled by who are unemployed or meet proper immigration requirements.<br><br>All this illegal immigration destroys the Middle Class way of life here in the USA. <br><br>Many middle class housing that was developed for one  and two family homes are now occupied by 5 to 10 families who sleep and live in shifts. this is all against code and is dangerous of work I always thought it was more import<br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:33 am 

[quote author=masterofnuthin link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#1 date=03/29/06 at 10:10:14]do you have a problem with immigration in general, or is it just people who took your job cleaning toilets?[/quote]<br><br>Nothing wrong with immigration, what part don't you get about illegal immigrants. There is a right way and a wrong way to enter this country. My maternal grandparents immigrated from Poland in the early 1900's as did others from Italy, Ireland, Russia, Ukraina, Slovakia ect...but crossing our borders without documention they should be kicked out. Every section of this country is being flooded with illegal's from south of the border that are paid under the table paying no taxes, but are becoming a burden on the taxpayer.  If you think they are only taking low paying jobs think twice look at a lot of construction crews and it becomes evident that what once was $30 an hour jobs are now $10 an hour.  8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:39 am 

[quote author=ZardozII link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#7 date=03/30/06 at 06:33:19]<br><br>Nothing wrong with immigration, what part don't you get about illegal immigrants. There is a right way and a wrong way to enter this country. My maternal grandparents immigrated from Poland in the early 1900's as did others from Italy, Ireland, Russia, Ukraina, Slovakia ect...but crossing our borders without documention they should be kicked out.[/quote]<br><br>Not only kicked out but penalized. Make it that they can never immigrate here legaly. Fingerprint and DNA em'. Mandate Fingerprint & DNA for all Legal Immigration. And teh likelyhood that they woudl get here legally was never that good so we need to add the penalty. Make them do hard, hard, hard time. No country club jail. Special jails for illegal Immigrants. Make it that the quality of life for Illegal Immigrants who get caught is worse then where thewy came from. I realize many risk there life to get here but make them think a bit more. Send a message to the world that we ar not going to pay for their quality of life. FIX the prblems here. it's time that American takes care of America. <br><br>Now how do we pay for these Special Illegal Immigrant Jails?<br>Answer: Set up a lottery. <br><br>Call it Los Loose Da Immigratos<br><br>Americans are so hung up on gambling. Build these jails where it is so cold that it sets a message to not attempt to come here Illegally. Feed them nothing but Polenta and Water. 10 year sentance and then deport. If they want work. Setup the Jails like work camps to payoff the goods and services that current  illegal immigrants use. Make it so it is not pleasing to come her and attempt to be here ilegally.<br><br>Immigration : Do it Legally or pay severe penalties.  <br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:49 am 

[quote author=Trendmonger link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#8 date=03/30/06 at 06:39:56]<br><br>Not only kicked out but penalized. Make it that they can never immigrate here legaly. make them do hard time. Not country clubjail. Special jails for illegal Imigrants. Set up a lottery top pay for these special jails. Buld these jails where it is so cold that it sets a message to not attempt to come here Illegally. Feed them nothing but Polenta and Water. 10 year sentance and then deport.<br>If they want work. Setup the Jails like work camps to payoff the goods and services that current  illegal immigrants use. make it so it is not pleasing to come her andf attempt to be here ilegally.<br><br>Immigration : Do it Legally or pay sever penalties.  <br>[/quote]<br> A little harsh, but it's a fact that within days of being deported they'll be back. Is it even possible to document each person on a national level to see how many times they've entered this country illegally? They usually change names with forged documents ect...Fingerprints is one good way, DNA another.  But, here we go again a burden on the taxpayer.   8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:52 am 

How is it, that you can fuck up these words........<br><br>[quote author=Trendmonger link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#6 date=03/30/06 at 06:28:44]<br><br>illigals[/quote]<br><br>
Quote:
Middle Calss America
<br><br>
Quote:
Cival War
........<br><br>....yet still spell this one correctly?.........<br><br>
Quote:
Guantanamo
<br><br>Amazing........... ::)<br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:55 am 

[quote author=ZardozII link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#7 date=03/30/06 at 06:33:19]<br><br>.  If you think they are only taking low paying jobs think twice look at a lot of construction crews and it becomes evident that what once was $30 an hour jobs are now $10 an hour.  8)[/quote]<br><br>And that  $30/ hour job may now very well be $50/hour because it was $30/hour ten years ago.<br><br>So what may have been a $50/ Hour American Job is now $10/hour. These wrere Middle Class jobs. $30/hour jobs were not jobs of the poor. The business owner uses the lower wage only to keep his profit magins up. In this case some of these jobs cahnges affect American Middle Calss quality of life worse than the traditional Communist model. Working Hard and Doing a good job is not all it is about.<br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:05 am 

[quote author=Uncle Bernie link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#10 date=03/30/06 at 06:52:51]How is it, that you can fuck up these words........<br><br><br><br>........<br><br>....yet still spell this one correctly?.........<br><br><br>Amazing........... ::)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Hope you are having fun. I am just typing like a madman. Sometimes I use spellcheck but mostly not. If you have fun finding the spelling errors good for you. Many times I have spelling dislexia or hit wrong keys. many times I just spell words wrong. Let it make your day. Let it give you something to quote. I think those who want to read it get the jist of the message and thsoe who like the message fine. Those who have different opinion, fine. Those that want to have fun with spelling errors fine. Those that want to be Illegal Immigrants on US soil. NOT FINE.<br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:08 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#12 date=03/30/06 at 06:58:19][center]<br>[b][font=comic sans ms]I find your comments in general to be assuming and juvenile.<br>Are you a child?<br>If so, I'd rather not engage your further response.[/font[/img][/center][/quote]<br><br>so yet again you aren't going to answer a legitimate question.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:11 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#12 date=03/30/06 at 06:58:19][center]<br>[font=comic sans ms]I find your comments in general to be assuming and juvenile.<br>Are you a child?<br>If so, I'd rather not engage your further response.[/font]<br><br><br>Image<br>[][/quote]<br><br>is this a self portrait

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:25 am 

[quote author=BatchainPartIV link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=0#5 date=03/30/06 at 05:17:22]<br>ImageARE YOU THE ONE WHO ROBBED ME OF MY CAREER, masterofnuthin??!! I better never find out you were 'cause things were really going my way for once!<br><br>--Bat ;D[/quote]<br><br>first off that picture is disgusting.<br>second i stole some rich boy's job. my family has been here before the pilgrims. <br>third, are you threatening me ???, no realy are you because that's just not cool man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:58 am 

[quote author=aquabot link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=15#17 date=03/30/06 at 11:51:09]Funny to see people talking about "illegal immigration" in the U.S.A. when this country was created by illegal immigrants about 400 years ago. Remember the guys in the reservations ? They're the only real americans.[/quote]<br>i haven't forgotten, i still have family on those reservations. i've been posting that for quite a while

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:04 am 

[quote author=aquabot link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=15#17 date=03/30/06 at 11:51:09]Funny to see people talking about "illegal immigration" in the U.S.A. when this country was created by illegal immigrants about 400 years ago. Remember the guys in the reservations ? They're the only real americans.[/quote]<br>But this is not 400 years ago. 400 years ago there was wide open land everywhere and not a lot of people. There was plenty of room for more people. Now the land has been developed, a system has been put in place for how the society works, and things are a LOT more crowded to say the least. Everything is different than it was 400 years ago. Forget about 400 years ago. We're all alive NOW. New problems.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:08 am 

[quote author=aquabot link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=15#20 date=03/30/06 at 12:07:19]The land was stolen, the fact that the stealers have developped it don't make it less stolen land.[/quote]<br><br>That's a different topic. Focus. <br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:21 am 

[quote author=aquabot link=board=general;num=1143637559;start=15#22 date=03/30/06 at 12:12:56]That's not a different topic, the topic is: Illegal immigration. My question is how can people who were illegal immigrants in the first place say "we don't want illegal immigrants in this country" ?[/quote]<br><br>See Reply #19. <br><br>Speaking of immigration, how are things going in France right now, aquabot? Have you guys put out all the car and building fires yet that were caused by the group of immigrants you guys shoved in the corner and shunned untill they fucking exploded and tried to burn your country to the ground a few months ago? Maybe France should tell us how to deal with immigration issues.  ;D HAHAHAHA!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:40 am 

well, just like I told a Mexican friend of mine.<br><br>"I'll be moving into your house with my family and by the way I like my eggs over medium!"