Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:34 am 

Such Mockary speaks for itself!<br><br>You are no more clever, than you are humorous! <br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:35 pm 

[quote author=LumpyGravy link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=45#51 date=12/11/04 at 18:19:57]<br><br>I had never heard of the 'Illuminati families' before, so I did some research on the Internet. And, ohmygoodness, you don't really believe in all that crap, do you? I have heard and read a lot of weird conspiracy theories in my day (and believed in a few too), but this stuff is just too much.<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>This is my point exactly. I researched the Illuminanti a few years ago and found the theories to be totally out of step with reality (not to mention pretty objectionable - a lot of Illuminanti theorists see the Jews and the Illuminanti as being one and the same).<br><br>John, I have no desire to insult you, but I'm afraid I do doubt the sanity of anyone who believes those theoies. <br>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:36 pm 

Well, I can see that if you don't take the Illuminati seriously, you can not possibly walk with me on this....I understand perfectly.<br><br>You would have to spend more than a few hours on the subject of distorted history and all that we profess to know. It would blow your minds if you knew the terrible things that The Beatles were about (and don't expect me to go into that one, you would never except it, but it does manifest into a large chain of events that melts the wax on most of the great things that we thought happened on thier own.)<br><br><br>Cheers,<br>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:48 pm 

Paul is dead!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:01 pm 

[quote author=Mad_John link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=45#55 date=12/11/04 at 19:48:22]Paul is dead![/quote]<br><br><br>[center]>Paul is DEAD?<<br> :-/[/center]<br>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:25 pm 

No need Lumpy, Stride has got it well covered! Stride, that's great man! I will have to check out the whole thing tomorow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:56 pm 

[quote author=LumpyGravy link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=60#61 date=12/11/04 at 20:49:30]<br>. So, please...[/quote]<br><br>Please please ME<br>ohh yea <br>or I'll be bluuue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:20 pm 

Nothing has been proven Lumpy! I do not say I agree with what Stride posted. That is a particular piece of information and your right, let us not get started on The Beatle thing, but since you seem so handy with Google, try Paul is Dead or Tavistock Institute, or better yet The aqurian conspiricy! You may find some interesting things there.<br><br>I am definatly not on a "Trip!" We can agree to disagree, no?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:39 pm 

It seems in lumpygravy's 'utopian' world one must not deviate at all <br>and if it aint written by th man who wrote this book here  .. it aint right!<br>Lo and behold any poor peasant who dares go against the grain of popular opinion<br><br>let th lumpy flames begin!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:14 am 

[quote author=Andy De Vine link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=15#29 date=12/10/04 at 15:11:11]Wow, John, you really are mad, aren't you? The Illumanti? Give us a break! <br><br>As for your suggestions for me in an earlier post  - I used to be very interested in Occultism and "Alternative' philosophies is general. I was even a member of a magical order that is descended from the orignal Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, so I know a lot about sybolism and so- called 'secret societies'<br><br>I'm no longer involved in any of that stuff, and do you want to know why? I came to the conclusion that there is nothing to it, it's all just a big game. [/quote]<br><br>It's a game, because you are still dealing with a top down structure.  You da suppliant, day da pope.  It's just another organized religion, with the added problem of being "secret" .  Do for yourself and you can do much better..   There are no secrets Magical Orders can give you that you can't find out for yourself by living your life and being open to what comes.  <br><br> Sorry I almost missed this thread, because I thought it was just juveniles trashing each other.<br><br>As above, so below.  ;D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:20 am 

Stride and Freddie, nice to hear your comments. Lumpy, you know I love you, come on! Just take a LITTLE time to weigh in certain factors about our society that deal with symbols, before you ask me to "give you a break." I am afraid that they represent a great deal more than you think,and have great power in what they represent by thier worshipers! I believe in order to grasp ANY OF THIS, one most have the ability to view these subjects, not just objectionally, but more importantly, poetically! You will never get base facts to this type of information just by reading the literature on the subject, oh no no no! These pieces of world structure come together like pieces of a puzzle that were made by the same hand....and THAT is what got my hand in the furnace on this blazeing trail of "Dominio Effect" revalations.<br><br>Because there is sooooooooooo much information, if you are wise the "Proclamations" are there to be seen understood, belived or disbelived, it is up to you, and that is the point, an almost biblical condition for real.<br><br>Please everyone, think of what your saying, we can work it out! There is no time for fussing and fighting my friends! Life is very short. (Not sarcastic.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:55 am 

Timmo82,<br><br>The Moon issue is another unfortunate hoax, I am afraid and people that believe that we actuwally landed on the moon and drove around in a buggy, have still much to understand about conspiracies!<br><br>As a joke reference inbedded with truth, try the unclassic film Capricorn One. It is filled with many clues, but you have to be open to these sort of things, if you are to get anything out of them.<br><br>Yeah, 60IF was started by George Harrison people. Why don't you check out the site for a few days before you are so quik to dought the other aspects to these facts.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:48 am 

That proves nothing....X files actors? And OJ is not a murderer! ::)<br><br>That is a bogus attempt to argue that man did not ever go to the moon. I guess those suits can really hold up to all that atmospheric presure.<br><br>Do you have any clue to what the presure is like in space? Those ships could never of made it half way there with out being crushed to dust.....it is impossible.<br><br>We all saw it on telivision when it happened. The Americans won the space race.....ya who. <br><br>What a load of "CRAP" indeed!<br>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:50 am 

Just because it is in print, don't make it true. That page is bogus. Fox news huh? Now I know you are besides yourself if you believe Fox!<br><br>It seems like many of you are in fear of what I am saying, and need to result to mindless insults that don't do anything more than tangle the web of any of these discussions.<br><br>I supose you all read the papers and watch the news? You already have your minds made up, not me.<br><br>Like I said before, if you can't exersise the poetic aspects of viewing world events, then you can not pick up on the messages that are there for all to see, but are doughted, or not reconized.<br><br>O.J. is NOT credable, so stop switching my meaning around.<br><br>Listen, I was raised in Washington D.C. and can tell you for sure, that all is not as it appears. You would be discusted if you knew the real slavery at hand. Your belief in Man's science speaks volumes and demonstrates to me, that you know absolutly nothing about what is really going on!<br><br>For now, one word to leave you with: Disney.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next