Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:28 am 

After reading that entire Bob Marshall interview, it becomes clear what Frank thought about human kind. He reduced the explination of "Love" to being purly chemical! Of this I was suprized and shocked, for it demonstrates a whole completly different meaning to the expression "Conceptual Continuity!"<br><br>Looking at covers now, such as "Ruben" , "Uncle Meat" , "Money" and "One Size" , I see a connection to a theory that is cold towards the human species in general and seems to illustrate blame on ordinary persons for being dumb objects that have no understanding of the world that is before them, that was created and invented by the Illuminati....in other words, THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION - get it!? <br><br>Frank Zappa AND The Mothers Of Invention.<br><br>Oh and be the way, I don't think anybody is as smart  as Frank with such an unbellievably almost unatural ability for facts....he is like a computer and way to symbolic and smart for this human. Who could keep up with this guy?<br><br>I think the joke may indeed be on us fans! Frank does not talk about music. He has no formal training, ok, but to the degree of his "rate" , there is no other human on the planet that can compare to the acomplishments that Zappa has achived, not even close.<br><br>I am skeptical about Frank's true purpose in life, really!<br><br>Let the flame begin.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:02 pm 

That is what you are supose to believe. Did the word invention make it less offensive to the mystery person at the record company? Would'nt they have just as much trouble with the almost (dare I say) biblical referal to the finalized name? If "Mother" was offensive, I imagine "Of Invention" would be all the more, for it undermines the exsistance of the true creator!<br><br>Who are the Brain Police?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:11 pm 

Wow, John, you really are mad, aren't you? The Illumanti? Give us a break! <br><br>As for your suggestions for me in an earlier post  - I used to be very interested in Occultism and "Alternative' philosophies is general. I was even a member of a magical order that is descended from the orignal Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, so I know a lot about sybolism and so- called 'secret societies'<br><br>I'm no longer involved in any of that stuff, and do you want to know why? I came to the conclusion that there is nothing to it, it's all just a big game.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:32 pm 

[quote author=Andy De Vine link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=15#29 date=12/10/04 at 15:11:11]Wow, John, you really are mad, aren't you? The Illumanti? Give us a break! <br><br>As for your suggestions for me in an earlier post  - I used to be very interested in Occultism and "Alternative' philosophies is general. I was even a member of a magical order that is descended from the orignal Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, so I know a lot about sybolism and so- called 'secret societies'<br><br>I'm no longer involved in any of that stuff, and do you want to know why? I came to the conclusion that there is nothing to it, it's all just a big game. [/quote]<br>haha it wasn't those bozos from jersey in the channel islands...servants of the light, i had a friend join them....didn't cost him much AT FIRST. The golden dawn were nothing more than a bunch of upper middle class pervs with too much time on their hands who indulged in  sex parties and drugs under the pretence of being some quasi mystical order....their teachings are hilarious

Solipsism Soundcloud
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:41 pm 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=30#30 date=12/10/04 at 15:32:09]<br>haha it wasn't those bozos from jersey in the channel islands...servants of the light, i had a friend join them....didn't cost him much AT FIRST. The golden dawn were nothing more than a bunch of upper middle class pervs with too much time on their hands who indulged in  sex parties and drugs under the pretence of being some quasi mystical order....their teachings are hilarious[/quote]<br><br>Yep, that's who they were. It didn't cost me much either, but it didn't take long to come to the same conclusions that you did. <br>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:44 pm 

[quote author=Mad_John link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=15#28 date=12/10/04 at 14:02:37]That is what you are supose to believe. Did the word invention make it less offensive to the mystery person at the record company? Would'nt they have just as much trouble with the almost (dare I say) biblical referal to the finalized name? If "Mother" was offensive, I imagine "Of Invention" would be all the more, for it undermines the exsistance of the true creator!<br><br>Who are the Brain Police?[/quote]<br>What do you mean that is what we are supposed to believe? Its the truth! <br><br>Frank said that back in the 60's if you were a good musician you were refered to as a mother. Short for motherfucker. To quote Miles Davis "Man, that guy is a motherfucker" (talking about John McLaughlin).<br><br>The record company thought it to risky to name themeselves the Mothers because they might have got bad air time on the radio...it did'nt end up making much difference.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:03 pm 

A big game huh? Well you should know better than most what evil control is all about! Maybe you were in a fake cult, there are many of those that pose as fronts.<br><br><br>Andy, you say you were a member of a magical order, but you call me mad....you should check yourself first. I would never have done what you did, no matter what the temptaions were. <br><br>Can you explain how one man, seperate from his peers could be the number one messenger of "common sense" and chemical virtue all with no background in any specialty? I mean Frank didn't even read books, or take any kind of music lessons. He IS one of the greatest guitar players of all time, but it is becomming harder and harder to except that he is a NATURAL PROCESS OF NATURE (if you believe in those sort of things!)<br><br>Frank besides knowing way too much on the most abstract leval, had way too much of a grip on the mechanics of the brain.....for he was both steel trap computer Wiz and Genius musician, not to mention really the only majior modern Composer to come out of the 1960s. I just begain to weigh all of these factors, from all the elements. A great deal of what I have gotten from all of this is from what Frank Zappa expressed about many subjects in his own words.<br><br>You would also have to believe that there IS a point when one can go too far with sataire! It can be unhealthy after you have made your message so clear. (I think Frank peaked with this on "Money") By the way, "Money" was about as BRUTALY FRANK as you could ever hope to be. The weelchair bit on the front cover is cruel enough (Mental patient?) Also the trilogy of Gail pregnet with child, the dummy on the far left with the SLIT in it's stomach and the baby on the lap after just being delivered, plus Frank about to step on the word MOTHERS with a look in his eyes that spells KILL!<br><br>There are things to be known about ALL FAMOUS FIGURES, political or musical. I could tell you quite a bit about The Beatles, Tavistock institute in England, the Hippi movment, the LSD conspiricy, witchcraft for real, plus all the shit that happened under controlled means, which in return gave us the world that we think we know, but don't. What would you do if all the people you Knew (in history) were the plastic that melted in a dream for Baboons?<br><br>It seems to me that Frank put people in mental conditioned catogories with no human sympathy, because most people are too stupied to feel anything for, although there is a chance that they might respond to you, if you call them by name!<br><br><br>There is no qestion in my mind that the qestion of this post has been answered with a simple YES! But I believe that the path was cut out for him and no one else. He is far to complicated to really understand (and I am not talking about his music.)<br>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:58 pm 

[quote author=Mad_John link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=30#33 date=12/10/04 at 16:03:51]<br>Andy, you say you were a member of a magical order, but you call me mad....[/quote]<br><br>YOU were the one who called yourself mad, Mad_John, and with very good reason I see.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:10 pm 

[center][quote author=Uncle Bernie link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=30#34 date=12/10/04 at 16:58:32]<br><br>YOU were the one who called yourself mad, Mad_John, and with very good reason I see.[/quote]<br>Don't worry, I know who he is. Hes just some gay dork. <br><br>A google image search for mad john brought up these images of him & his friends at what his mates describe as sausage fest. Yo, John, is this thing annual or daily? DORK!<br><br>Image<br>[/center]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:13 pm 

[center]Image<br>It wasn't all fun and games though. John got a little upset about something Matt told him earlier about Java.[/center]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:13 pm 

[center]Image<br>It took some counseling on Will and Fernando's part.  And pretty soon...[/center]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:14 pm 

[center]Image<br>John was at it again!! Yeah!!!![/center]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:16 pm 

Haha, look at the guy on the right in the pic above. LOL.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:16 pm 

[quote author=Zank Frappa link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=30#38 date=12/10/04 at 17:14:52][center]Image<br>John was at it again!! Yeah!!!![/center][/quote]<br>looks as if you're audtioning for the part of gargoyles  ;D<br>

Solipsism Soundcloud
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:46 pm 

That's pretty shitty of you guys! What are we in 5th grade? Trying to insult me is pointless, why don't you use your brains and write something here of substance.<br><br>Those pictures are stupid and pointless! Do you enjoy making shit up asshole?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:09 pm 

[quote author=Mad_John link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=30#41 date=12/10/04 at 17:46:10]That's pretty shitty of you guys! What are we in 5th grade? Trying to insult me is pointless, why don't you use your brains and write something here of substance.<br><br>Those pictures are stupid and pointless! Do you enjoy making shit up asshole?[/quote]<br>Yes I do.  ;D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:31 pm 

[quote author=Andy De Vine link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=15#21 date=12/08/04 at 11:45:36]Symbols by themselves have no power. The only power they have is what we assign to them. Therefore if you view a symbol as being evil, it gains the power to scare you. But if you view the symbol for what it really is (nothing more than a particular design) it has no power over you. In either case, no symbol can cause harm to you. [/quote]<br>And so, conversely, if you need more mysticism in your life, you can assign anything you choose to be a [glow=red,2,300]magic amulet! :o[/glow]  <br><br> ;D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:34 am 

Mad John, you are reading waaay too much into album covers! Really. E-mail Gail and see what she has to say about your theories, she'll set you straight...if you hear from her, that is. But in this instance, I think you will. Remember, as Frank most eloquently put it, "Music is the only religion that delivers." I think that speaks more about him (and in a positive way) than all your grasping at straws ever could.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:46 am 

[quote author=dove_grey link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=45#45 date=12/11/04 at 03:34:30]Mad John, you are reading waaay too much into album covers! Really. E-mail Gail and see what she has to say about your theories, she'll set you straight...if you hear from her, that is. But in this instance, I think you will. Remember, as Frank most eloquently put it, "Music is the only religion that delivers." I think that speaks more about him (and in a positive way) than all your grasping at straws ever could.[/quote]<br>no doubt gail will also be part of the fiendish plot though dove and therefore would purposely tell him differently about the esoteric messages hidden deep within the artwork  ::)<br>

Solipsism Soundcloud
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:48 am 

Dove, nicely put and thank you for being kind about what you had to say to me, I apreciate it!<br><br>However, if I am looking too deep for you into these matters, please do not assume that THOSE album covers (the art work on frank's albums) don't mean anything, or somthing GREATLY SIGNIFIGANT, because that would indicate that Frank wasn't DEAD SERIOUS about what he was communicating to people in EVERYWAY!<br><br>Hey, I never took ANY of his artwork too seriously. I never sat around gapping at his covers (except for Money, that one needed to be carefully viewed.) If Frank considered Music religion, than I am afraid my theories may just play out after all. That is a bunch of bullshit comming from a man who DID NOT BELIEVE IN RELIGION. Frank acts as a majior Profit for mankind! A mankind (in his view) that does not know how to think, or manage themselves, yet he belives in politics, he belives smart people should go into the military and DO things More intelligently, he belives the Public Political Figures are the bosses running the show and he would watch several of the news programs to get much of his information. Huh? Did he know about subliminal suduction? Did he know whats making people stupid (in best Frank Zappa voice) of course he did.<br><br>Listen, if more people really new how this country was built and under what beliefs, I do not think they would find Frank's American finger pointing as poinient and humorous. Zappa was a really smart man! There is no way he could know about the REAL EVILS that went on in OUR GOVERMENT (and continue thru today) and not be clued on the REAL SOURCES at hand. The great injustice to demorracy at the hands of the most blas-fa-mass runners of the world (the Illuminati families - check your history folks, it's all there for people to check out, don't be afraid.)<br><br>Oh, and about the belief in symbols; it's not that I belive in them, but more the companies and the very top controlers of the world who KNOW of thier power! Have you ever looked at car symbols? What is that lion standing up, with the tounge offensivly sticking out, standing on TWO hoffs, with his tail making an S, that is on many of our fine alcohol bevrages? Hey, I never took any of it seriously. It's funny how the pyrimid smack on the bottle of Bass Ale goes with AOL, "Civilization Phase Three", the nose on the Halloween Pumpkin and on and on and on.... it gives UNITED ARTISTS a whole new meaning.<br><br>I have had to face allot of disapointments from musical leaders and the like. People like Jim Morrison don't become legends because they are so brillient....these are controlled campains that tell us how history is to be viewed. Speaking of the Doors, I know a few people that dug them at the time, but they were hardly Legends. That all got started with Morrison;s death (another story I am afraid.)<br><br><br>If I had been in Frank's position, I would of definatly tried to reach the youth in a completly different manner! Rather than being so dense and sarcastic, he might of lent his expertise to the musical community (to show young people how to apreciate real music and to learn about creative function in music as a whole.) He could of done it better than anyone too, because he had an ability that was super human. I know that was not his design, but I am talking about any concern for youth, in schools or private situations for the very talented young musicians that require BOTH structure and creative input and output in order to understand the world of personality and emotion that can be brought to music, that is, if this element is even slightly understood.<br><br>Word up!<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:01 am 

John, you'll feel a lot better if you go get some pussy. It'll calm all that chatter in yer head right down. If you like, I can post a photo of one for you. It's truly the symbol you should be seeking. <br><br>Good luck, and don't step on any cracks in the sidewalk...it symbolizes your willingness to enter The Gates Of Hell, and they are always watching and recording that stuff. They're undergound and move about freely, and they can see through concrete sidewalks as if they were glass. You never know which cracks they are watching RIGHT NOW...watching...recording...watching... :o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next