Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:34 am 

Timmo82,<br><br>It is you who are not paying attention! Smokescreens exsist to confuse the masses. I don't give a SHIT about anything Fox has to report....they are not even real.<br><br>If you believe NASA (an Illuminati organization) , then we don't need to go any further with this rant, that is not my interest here at all.<br><br>Why are you so angry? Your not proving anything contrary to what I am stateing. All you can do is insult me and give Bogus references. Remeber, I am not the one putting pictures up here, or posting web addresses.<br><br>Don't get do damn bent out of shape, it ruins the flow of this thread by trying to make it look like I am so wacked out of my mind. I am quite normal as far as cerebal functions go, so try again!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:53 pm 

[quote author=Mad_John link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=60#71 date=12/12/04 at 10:48:33]That proves nothing....X files actors? And OJ is not a murderer! ::)<br><br>That is a bogus attempt to argue that man did not ever go to the moon. I guess those suits can really hold up to all that atmospheric presure.<br><br>Do you have any clue to what the presure is like in space? Those ships could never of made it half way there with out being crushed to dust.....it is impossible.<br><br>We all saw it on telivision when it happened. The Americans won the space race.....ya who. <br><br>What a load of "CRAP" indeed!<br>[/quote]<br><br>After reading this thread I have one question for Mad John.<br><br>Damnit !!!   Where the hell are MY mushrooms???<br>Image<br>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:00 pm 

Timmo82,<br><br>You are one mighty thick individual! You do not understand what I am talking about, even in the most simple areas, so try to grasp this; I am not for or agaist Fox, because it is not a reality for me. Those stations are there to numb your thought process and just because they run an hour special on any subject, doesn't mean that it has any real value, no matter what the slant. You see as long as conspiricies are covered. they act as good arguments to a never ending mystery, because to tell you the truth, nobody really knows anything, we just think that we do.<br><br>The world is set up in codes and 666 is on every bar code that there is (don't bother looking for them, they are hidden from the human eye.) I have no reason to make this stuff up and if you follow what I have written, you may discover that I am the only one saying anything of substance here. It is you all that are turning this into a barnyard joke!<br><br>I belive in people and I hate to see injustice on such a grand scale, and even if I was wrong, my heart is in the right place. <br><br>How would I know where the fuck your mushrooms are!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:26 pm 

Timmo82,<br><br>I am a very bad speller and with no spell check, plus my 2 year old daughter running in the room, chances are, there will be mistakes.<br><br>However, regarding expression and the use of the English language, I express myself extremly well. I'm feel sorry for you, that you are so petty (and from England at that, a place even Frank hated...figures!)<br><br>Well this has become a rant. I am truly sorry this got so bent out of shape. I thought there might be better discussion here, but this has become quite nasty and pointless. I did not want to offend anybody, but this childishness is beyond rah-proch (how's that Tim?)<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:45 pm 

You are right! I was being petty with that remark and I sincerly apologize for that!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:53 pm 

mad_john wrote:
...The world is set up in codes and 666 is on every bar code that there is (don't bother looking for them, they are hidden from the human eye.) I have no reason to make this stuff up ...

he's right, just checked, and, holy shit...oh, no....they're  even on my zappa cd's & dvd's   :o

we can't let 'em reproduce

thank the fucking lord they're not on my zappa lp's

btw... frank zappa's father was one of these guys:

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Thu May 11, 2006 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:51 am 

Lumpy, remember, you can not "twist" the truth! That is what I mean by the statement that we think we know things, but really don't! I am not wrong and if some people (Lumpy, this does not include you, you my friend are a gentalmen) could keep calm and have a discussion, like I also stated much earlier, we could all learn somthing from this! <br><br>Being called a retard by a 17 year old, who could'nt possible begin to understand these topics, is just a waste of everyones time! Go ahead and make a fool out of yourself if you want to. If you think that is what I am doing, you should check yourself! I think making fun of retarded people is a sin! It is a very serious condition and not somthing to jest about.....grow up kid!<br><br>This is biblical stuff people....you bet I am right and not just about 666. These things are all around us and I have some great concerns. I wanted to share them with all of you. We do not have to agree on everything, or anything!<br><br>This thread has become more about how dumb Mad John is, what a crack head, dork, retard he is, see he can't write, spell, or be consistent. When getting into such DARK subjects that pertain to us all, feeling such unkindness and perhaps hatered, from the responces here, does not make me want to share this important info with all of you, I can tell you that!<br><br><br>I am not a lawyer. I am a Composer. I love Frank Zappa's music and plan on making a post soon entitled something like "What FZ has meant to me." I want to demonstrate my apreciation and respect to the one I have considered to be the only real musical figure to come out of that manufactured 1960 Aqurian mess!<br><br>I only asked qestions and made some non permanent comments about Frank. I did not mean to insult him, or his Art. Frank is a mystery to me. I have many qestions about him and I admit, I am suspicious of many aspects of his world and life. That is why I posted here in the first place, not to cause any trouble.<br><br>Lumpy, Mad John is a long story, but you are part correct, in that the name comes from "Ogden's Nut Gone Flake." In 2003 I recorded a double album, entittled, "Purple Iron Hat" and I assume the role of a chracter named Mad John. It is a 40 song garage style album, featuring 20 fictional groups that I play the roles of and it is flavoured in responce to "Were Only In It For The Money." On the record, I assume the role of Frank. It is an interesting look into pop music and American society. Thank you for asking!<br><br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:51 am 

That is another subject Tim, and I do not want to get into Moon arguments at this particulat time, thank you. There is too much science involved with that one and I don't want to open that can of worms. I was simply illustrating the hoax in connection with other evil conspiricies that tie in, that is all. Why are you so hung up on what I think about the moon?<br><br>If you want e-mail me, and we can take it from there, but I am not interested in defending the moon hoax. It takes too much energy and time, that which I am not willing to give.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:00 am 

Maybey somebody else here will chime in on the Moon hoax if we are patient.  ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:21 am 

[quote author=Mad_John link=board=faq;num=1102196694;start=75#81 date=12/12/04 at 16:00:10]Timmo82,<br><br><br>The world is set up in codes and 666 is on every bar code that there is (don't bother looking for them, they are hidden from the human eye.) I<br>I belive in people and I hate to see injustice on such a grand scale, and even if I was wrong, my heart is in the right place. <br><br>How would I know where the fuck your mushrooms are![/quote]<br><br><br>But I'll bet you can see 'em  -  can't ya John <br>WHAT ARE YOU REALLY ON??<br><br>It's not duty ::)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:01 am 

TARGET!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:35 pm 

mad_john wrote:
... I think making fun of retarded people is a sin!
out of all that's been said on this thread & others, have to agree & can deal with everything that gets spewed onto this forum, but that one was in a different league

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next