Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:45 pm 

I decided to subtract all my posts. I dont want nothin to do with this thread, its only making me say negative things. Whats positive about that?  ::)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:24 pm 

no worries, mate...it is advised that if you want to make it to heaven/nibiru then you must listen to zappa on a daily basis for the rest of your life; this is not my directive but comes from the man/god himself, he'll appears to you in your dreams and through astral projection (this is the favoured mode of travel in the universe)... zappa himself informed me that everyone must listen to at least 5 of his albums every day for the first 5 years - this is imperative

...but you shout zappa never advocated the use of drugs and you are right but the reason behind this is that he was already in contact with the astral planes hence his frequent astral projections that you will encounter; zappa himself now resides in the 7th heaven/nibiru moon and relates to us through his astral projections the importance of mind expanding hallucinogenics and the fact that only by listening to his heavenly music religiously and by studying his films which contained many worthy parables relating to nibiru can we become god/men ourselves...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:08 pm 

It's probably God's Will
That civilization
Will grind to a standstill
from the song flakes
For a atheist he wrote about god a :mrgreen: lot.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5