Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:56 am 

This has ABSOLUTLEY nothing to do with FZ whatsoever, but i just want to share this with you folks...<br><br>I was watching Never Mind The Bollocks late one night last week and i almost rolled of the couch of laughing...<br><br>It featured Alice Cooper as one of the guests and at one point or another they came up with a joke about a KU KLUX KLAN Departement on the Antartic...<br><br>Some of the lines of the joke where...:<br><br>''They are all gathering around burning crosses just to keep warm...''<br><br>''Their slogan is ''Keep The Artic White...''<br><br>Well, it's probably not funny now, but you had to see it yourself...<br><br>ABBY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:05 pm 

[quote author=AbnucealEmukaah83 link=board=zappaning;num=1075467381;start=0#0 date=01/30/04 at 04:56:21]This has ABSOLUTLEY nothing to do with FZ whatsoever, but i just want to share this with you folks...<br><br>I was watching Never Mind The Bollocks late one night last week and i almost rolled of the couch of laughing...<br><br>It featured Alice Cooper as one of the guests and at one point or another they came up with a joke about a KU KLUX KLAN Departement on the Antartic...<br><br>Some of the lines of the joke where...:<br><br>''They are all gathering around burning crosses just to keep warm...''<br><br>''Their slogan is ''Keep The Artic White...''<br><br>Well, it's probably not funny now, but you had to see it yourself...<br><br>ABBY[/quote]<br><br>I like that sort of humour...sounds funny....but don't you mean Never Mind The Buzzcocks[/b]?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:31 am 

Yeah that was a funny prog.<br>Bill Bailey creases me up!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:29 am 

[quote author=MICRODOT link=board=zappaning;num=1075467381;start=0#2 date=02/01/04 at 06:31:41]Yeah that was a funny prog.<br>Bill Bailey creases me up!![/quote]<br>i like bill bailey he's funny, looks as if he's moked a fair bit in his day as well<br> 8)

Solipsism Facebook
Juno Records Vinyl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:09 am 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=zappaning;num=1075467381;start=0#3 date=02/02/04 at 09:29:26]<br>i like bill bailey he's funny, looks as if he's moked a fair bit in his day as well<br> 8)[/quote]<br><br>Yeah I think your right ;) ;)<br>Buzzcocks is on again tonight Ithink<br>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:51 am 

It is on tonight, if you're lucky enough to live in the UK!<br><br>Zappa has been mentioned on the program! There was a clip from the "Peaches En Regalia" video at some point, and they used "Yellow Snow" in the next lines round!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:24 am 

[quote author=poncho link=board=zappaning;num=1075467381;start=0#5 date=02/02/04 at 12:51:00]It is on tonight, if you're lucky enough to live in the UK!<br><br>Zappa has been mentioned on the program! There was a clip from the "Peaches En Regalia" video at some point, and they used "Yellow Snow" in the next lines round![/quote]<br><br>.....mmmmmm must have missed that one or maybe I dozed off :(<br>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:12 pm 

...silly me...<br>thought,<br>'Never Mind th Bollocks',..<br>was a Sex Pistols story<br><br>[center]Image[/center]<br><br>,..or th name of th Repuplican Party of Hamstead Heath

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 pm 

Its got Bollocks in it so I checked it out :mrgreen: