Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7438
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Plook wrote:
KUIII wrote:
BBP wrote:
My little care package is on its way, since the Dutch mail is about to go on strike could you let me know when it arrives?

Thanks, BBP! I’ll be waiting by Plook’s mailbox.



I'm taking it out and putting a mail slot in my door... :twisted:


A mail slot surrounded and guarded by lung-jellyfish to protect your evil-gotten gains? :mrgreen:

I hadn't realized that Don Plooque Corleone was running this operation btw - I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34023
Location: Somewhere in time
KU's package from Bonny has arrived , I can't wait to see what my 10% will yield... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12282
Location: EINDHOVEN
Hurray!

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
BBP wrote:
Hurray!

Thanks, Bonny! I’m trying to coordinate a pick up time with Plook.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 18706
Location: LumberTruckWest
KU, did you end up buying DZ LITM 2 cd at the show?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
coevad wrote:
KU, did you end up buying DZ LITM 2 cd at the show?

Yes indeedy, I did!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 18706
Location: LumberTruckWest
^Cool.
I like how DZ put a few complete songs on it
Five Five Five and Filthy Habits are my favs.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
coevad wrote:
^Cool.
I like how DZ put a few complete songs on it
Five Five Five and Filthy Habits are my favs.

Yeah, I’m liking it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
I picked up Bonny’s care package from Plook’s today containing the Dub Room Special and probably my favorite Zeppelin, Houses of the Holy. Thank you so much, Bonny! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34023
Location: Somewhere in time
KUIII wrote:
I picked up Bonny’s care package from Plook’s today containing the Dub Room Special and probably my favorite Zeppelin, Houses of the Holy. Thank you so much, Bonny! :)



I almost lifted that Zep cd... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12282
Location: EINDHOVEN
Glad to hear KU! :)

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34023
Location: Somewhere in time
I cleaned up my CD collection yesterday and KU will end up with a bag of stuff in a condition of assorted diserey ... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Posts: 820
Will you steal back a percentage of your own CDs?

_________________
Buy some! Now!
https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/MichaelPDawson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
Plook wrote:
I cleaned up my CD collection yesterday and KU will end up with a bag of stuff in a condition of assorted diserey ... :mrgreen:

Thanks, Plook! I appreciate it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34023
Location: Somewhere in time
Shrewnews wrote:
Will you steal back a percentage of your own CDs?


Now that I have been to his upstairs apartment and fully cased the joint I only need length of rope or a long ladder... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
Plook wrote:
Shrewnews wrote:
Will you steal back a percentage of your own CDs?


Now that I have been to his upstairs apartment and fully cased the joint I only need length of rope or a long ladder... :wink:

I had the gun turrets installed today. :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34023
Location: Somewhere in time
KUIII wrote:
Plook wrote:
Shrewnews wrote:
Will you steal back a percentage of your own CDs?


Now that I have been to his upstairs apartment and fully cased the joint I only need length of rope or a long ladder... :wink:

I had the gun turrets installed today. :smoke:



Dam it, back to a tunnel plan... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm
Posts: 1875
Build a Wall, underground................. :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
Melania Trump wrote:
Build a Wall, underground................. :smoke:

I’ve been lobbying the apartment manager to build a wall around my unit but so far I’m not getting the funding I need. A may have to go all Omega Man on everything pretty soon. :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34023
Location: Somewhere in time
KUIII wrote:
Melania Trump wrote:
Build a Wall, underground................. :smoke:

I’ve been lobbying the apartment manager to build a wall around my unit but so far I’m not getting the funding I need. A may have to go all Omega Man on everything pretty soon. :idea:



Maybe Mexico will pay for it... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
Plook wrote:
KUIII wrote:
Melania Trump wrote:
Build a Wall, underground................. :smoke:

I’ve been lobbying the apartment manager to build a wall around my unit but so far I’m not getting the funding I need. A may have to go all Omega Man on everything pretty soon. :idea:



Maybe Mexico will pay for it... :mrgreen:

Or at least Olivehurst.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm
Posts: 1875
I’ve been lobbying the apartment manager to build a wall around my unit but so far I’m not getting the funding I need. A may have to go all Omega Man on everything pretty soon. :idea:[/quote]


Maybe Mexico will pay for it... :mrgreen:[/quote]
Or at least Olivehurst.[/quote]

Watch out for Plook. I hear he is good at redistribution and be careful of the deformed, nocturnal homicidal maniacs in Whitehouse.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 15683
Location: misanthropia
i can't believe that i neglected to put something in the F.A.Q. section regarding quoting other members.


sorry guys!




mngmnt

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 9950
Just got downer’s package. Thanks so much! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34023
Location: Somewhere in time
KUIII wrote:
Just got downer’s package. Thanks so much! :)



What the... :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group