Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
Plook wrote:
KUIII wrote:
Plook wrote:
tinkamok offering arrived for KU today, I may have to slip it into my collection and give him something else... :shock:

Image

Looting from disaster victims is a federal offense, Plook! :cry:


Don't worry I have a copy of Donny & Maria's Greatest Hits...you'll love it... :mrgreen:

If it’s got “Puppy Love” on it we’re cool. :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Posts: 850
Okay, I checked my closet, and I can volunteer the Threesome boxes, containing the first three Mothers albums and Rats/Waka/Wazoo.

_________________
Buy some! Now!
https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/MichaelPDawson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
Shrewnews wrote:
Okay, I checked my closet, and I can volunteer the Threesome boxes, containing the first three Mothers albums and Rats/Waka/Wazoo.

Holy crap! That’s a motherlode, Shrewnews (“mother”lode, get it? :mrgreen:). I am grateful beyond compute. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35100
Location: Somewhere in time
KUIII wrote:
Shrewnews wrote:
Okay, I checked my closet, and I can volunteer the Threesome boxes, containing the first three Mothers albums and Rats/Waka/Wazoo.

Holy crap! That’s a motherlode, Shrewnews. I am grateful beyond compute. :)



Let's not forget I have to take my cut at the point of distribution... :mrgreen:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12338
Location: EINDHOVEN
You may want to give us your new address, KU... :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
BBP wrote:
You may want to give us your new address, KU... :mrgreen:

Good point, BBP. I know where Plook lives though. I can always go steal his lawn ornaments when he’s away on one of his trips to compensate for any perceived looting of disaster relief supplies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35100
Location: Somewhere in time
KUIII wrote:
BBP wrote:
You may want to give us your new address, KU... :mrgreen:

Good point, BBP. I know where Plook lives though. I can always go steal his lawn ornaments when he’s away on one of his trips to compensate for any perceived looting of disaster relief supplies.



Hey stay clear of my Lawn Jockeys... :evil:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35100
Location: Somewhere in time
Shrewnews contacted me for the address to Plook Palace and messaged me this, "It's on its way. I threw in some extra items, mostly live King Crimson shows from DGM (now redundant because of their box sets)."

The package arrived today judging by the weight I should easily be able to trim the contents now that I have a new career as disaster relief looter... :wink:

I never realized his Shrewnewsness was a neighbor, we should get together some time Shrew... :idea:


Good results so far can anyone else help out, let me know... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
Awesome about the King Crimson! I lost the ‘80’s and ‘90’s KC box sets in the fire.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Posts: 850
Glad I could help!

_________________
Buy some! Now!
https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/MichaelPDawson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
Shrewnews wrote:
Glad I could help!

Much gratitude!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
Thank you Tinkamok and Shrewnews! I picked up your care packages from Plook’s house today. The rebuild is on. :D 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 16727
I'm a bit short to buy this, if somebody could step up and purchase this on Ebay and send it to KU then that would be keen.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRANK-ZAPPA-ULTIMATE-COLLECTION-vinyl-lp-CDs-ONCE-IN-LIFE-TIME-OPPORTUNITY/202450507457?hash=item2f22fd96c1:g:4nEAAOSw9HZbmH9b:rk:1:pf:0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6708
Location: Between the Badges
^^^ When I clicked on it I was offered $5 off from ebay!

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
calvin2hikers wrote:
I'm a bit short to buy this, if somebody could step up and purchase this on Ebay and send it to KU then that would be keen.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRANK-ZAPPA-ULTIMATE-COLLECTION-vinyl-lp-CDs-ONCE-IN-LIFE-TIME-OPPORTUNITY/202450507457?hash=item2f22fd96c1:g:4nEAAOSw9HZbmH9b:rk:1:pf:0

Nice thought calvin but I don’t do vinyl anymore. I would have to respectfully decline this offer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
Caputh wrote:
Address?
Extra Copy of Zappa/Beefheart Live in El Paso.

Got it today from Plook. Thanks so much!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7669
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
The best to you both!

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35100
Location: Somewhere in time
One CD Caputh how and the hell am I going to get my cut out of that, all I want to do is wet my beak...fuhgettaboutit... :wink:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
Plook wrote:
One CD Caputh how and the hell am I going to get my cut out of that, all I want to do is wet my beak...fuhgettaboutit... :wink:

Image

Well, it’s a two disc set but you’re not getting close to it now. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
I just got here. PM the address I'll send King Crimson's first 7 plus Bongo Fury 2012 (like new) and Lost Episodes (skuffed but plays fine on my end) if you want 'em, man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
downer mydnyte wrote:
I just got here. PM the address I'll send King Crimson's first 7 plus Bongo Fury 2012 (like new) and Lost Episodes (skuffed but plays fine on my end) if you want 'em, man.

I know we’ve bumped heads at times but I appreciate the gesture, Downer. I have a new permanent address now so I’ll pm you that so Plook doesn’t get his grubby little hands in it :wink: .

Thanks again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm
Posts: 2863
calvin2hikers wrote:
I'm a bit short to buy this, if somebody could step up and purchase this on Ebay and send it to KU then that would be keen.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRANK-ZAPPA-ULTIMATE-COLLECTION-vinyl-lp-CDs-ONCE-IN-LIFE-TIME-OPPORTUNITY/202450507457?hash=item2f22fd96c1:g:4nEAAOSw9HZbmH9b:rk:1:pf:0


US $69,000.00- gotta like the price lol

Sorry my downunder White House is on the wrong side of the world but looks like you guys have it in hand


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12338
Location: EINDHOVEN
My little care package is on its way, since the Dutch mail is about to go on strike could you let me know when it arrives?

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11029
BBP wrote:
My little care package is on its way, since the Dutch mail is about to go on strike could you let me know when it arrives?

Thanks, BBP! I’ll be waiting by Plook’s mailbox.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35100
Location: Somewhere in time
KUIII wrote:
BBP wrote:
My little care package is on its way, since the Dutch mail is about to go on strike could you let me know when it arrives?

Thanks, BBP! I’ll be waiting by Plook’s mailbox.



I'm taking it out and putting a mail slot in my door... :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group