Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:35 pm 

Mike Luckovich

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 am 
Banned

Dumb lefty assholes also think that the AR in AR-15 actually means Assault Riffle. hahahahahahahahahaa Fucking uninformed chumps!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:51 am 

Listen to the tapes at that club and how fast he was getting shoots off, that is a military weapon designed to kill people in mas quantities in a short period of time and has no business being in the hands of the general population period...anyone who doesn't understand that is either stupid or lying to themselves... :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 am 

no one could stop him?

enough with the making excuses.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:59 pm 

Plook wrote:
Listen to the tapes at that club and how fast he was getting shoots off, that is a military weapon designed to kill people in mas quantities in a short period of time and has no business being in the hands of the general population period...anyone who doesn't understand that is either stupid or lying to themselves... :idea:

Well said Plook. Some people don't understand the difference between gun control and banning guns. That type of weapon has no business in the hands of everyday citizens.

One of the rednecks at work the other day said, "It's a bad day to be a fag in Florida". I have to bite my tongue everyday at work just to keep my job. What a shithead thing to say. Humanity has left the human race.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:18 pm 

jaypfunk wrote:
Assault Riffle.

Close enough.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:41 am 
Banned

Milton Bradley wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Assault Riffle.

Close enough.

No dummy. An AR-15 is a SEMI-Automatic riffle, it is exactly the same as a wooden stocked riffle that is used for hunting. It's not some military style assault weapon like retards like you think. You CANNOT buy a Fully Automatic gun LEGALLY in this country.

You are another uninformed BOOB!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:27 am 

Philostopher wrote:
Plook wrote:

Well said Plook. Some people don't understand the difference between gun control and banning guns. That type of weapon has no business in the hands of everyday citizens.

"Self defense" (I wouldn't be surprised if this guy does a mass-shooting).

https://youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:18 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Assault Riffle.

Close enough.

No dummy. An AR-15 is a SEMI-Automatic riffle, it is exactly the same as a wooden stocked riffle that is used for hunting. It's not some military style assault weapon like retards like you think. You CANNOT buy a Fully Automatic gun LEGALLY in this country.

jaypfunk - it's not a "riffle" (which sounds like some kind of ice-cream) it's a "rifle".

Here's one AR-15...

I have a friend who goes hunting legally here in Germany. His gun looks slightly different...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:27 am 

America doesn't have a gun problem.
It has several of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4qUsgHa4Y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:32 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Assault Riffle.

Close enough.

SEMI-Automatic riffle... wooden stocked riffle

Guess not. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:39 am 

just plain doug wrote:
America doesn't have a gun problem.
It has several of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4qUsgHa4Y

That was an interesting video - thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 am 
Banned

Caputh wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Close enough.

jaypfunk - it's not a "riffle" (which sounds like some kind of ice-cream) it's a "rifle".

Here's one AR-15...

I have a friend who goes hunting legally here in Germany. His gun looks slightly different...

Keep correcting spelling errors on the internet in 2016 only because you have nothing else.

Ummmm Delbert Dumbfuck, that AR-15 is just a dressed up hunting rifle!! Once again you are another uninformed boob. This is soooooooooo fucking funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:28 am 

Ok I calling bullshit on that one, that AR15 will shoot 30 bullets in 15 seconds, if you were trying you may get of 3 shots in 15 seconds with a rifle and not very accurately... :idea:

Don't get me wrong I love shooting a gun like that, hell if everyone was like me we could have them, but there not and they got to go... :!:

I shot a military assault rifle like that before and tore up a bush from over 50 yards away shooting from the hip and it took only the first 3 bullets to zero in...that's what they are designed to do kill and kill fast and nobody should be using that thing to hunt or your incapable of hunting... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:39 am 
Banned

Keep smoking, stupid. Real good for ya.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:08 pm 

A spelling error that you made 4 times in 3 posts - leading me to believe that you think the word "rifle" is spelt with 2 "f"s. Further leading me to believe that your opinion on how lethal a weapon can be is just as uninformed as any of your other beliefs.

Obviously, one could use a bazooka to kill a deer. But why would want to?

Even in the year 2016 that's too dumb...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:09 pm 

jaypfunk wrote:
Keep smoking, stupid. Real good for ya.

Way to back pedal, and avoid offering up an intelligent rebuttal to a good post. Why do you care if he smokes? Zappa smoked on his death bed. Why should be people not do what they enjoy? You can't avoid death forever, and all that makeup you wear probably has some carcinogens in them. You can Google that word if you need to. Have a nice night. I'm going to score some meth. Maybe, I'll crash and burn on the way?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:19 pm 

:smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:02 am 

*just goes away!/is weird*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:05 pm 

Pat Bagley

Chris Britt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:30 pm 

Concerned NRA Official Rushes Out To Purchase Congressman Following Mass Shooting

WASHINGTON—Admitting he felt “scared and nervous” after the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history at an Orlando, FL nightclub, NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre reportedly rushed out of his home early Monday to buy a congressman. “When I saw what happened in Orlando, I wanted to make sure that I was able to properly defend myself,” LaPierre told reporters after driving to the nearest congressional office to buy the most reliable and powerful legislator he could find. “I already have some others, but I figured getting one more couldn’t hurt, especially after something like this. It gives me peace of mind knowing that if I ever feel threatened or come under attack, I can always use my senators or representatives to fight back.”

http://www.theonion.com/article/concern ... gres-53084

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:11 am 
Banned

Lots of gun grabbing noise in DC today.

Here's the fucking bottom line... If a bad guy wants to get his hands on a gun he will, there is NOTHING the government can do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:33 am 

jaypfunk wrote:

Here's the fucking bottom line... If a bad guy wants to get his hands on a gun he will, there is NOTHING the government can do.
Are you suggesting that the government should give up and do nothing?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am 
Banned

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

Are you suggesting that the government should give up and do nothing?

Once again, dummy... nothing the stupid Gov't can do will stop this!!!!

Happy Father's Day Weekend in Chicago!! 13 killed, 42 wounded in Chicago this weekend.

Thirteen people were shot to death and at least 42 others, including a 3-year-old boy, have been wounded in separate shootings across the city during the weekend between 5 p.m. Friday and early Monday.

So far this year, about 1,780 people have been shot across the city, according to records kept by the Chicago Tribune.

The deadliest night was Friday into Saturday when five people were fatally shot and nine others were hurt. Four of the fatalities occurred in seven hours.

The fatalities included a 16-year-old boy who was killed in West Englewood about 9:05 p.m. Friday. He was in the front passenger seat of a car driving through an alley in the 6500 block of South Hamilton Avenue when two males came up and fired shots, according to police.

At least 28 people were wounded, three fatally, in shootings from 8:30 a.m. Saturday to 4:30 a.m. Sunday, the equivalent of somebody shot every 43 minutes.

One fatal shooting occurred during a possible murder-suicide in Hyde Park about 9:50 a.m. Saturday, police said. Police responded to the 1400 block of East 54th Street for a well-being check and found a 65-year-old woman with a gunshot wound to the head. A man, 73, also was found shot in the head.

Five more people were killed and seven others, including a 3-year-old boy, were wounded from Sunday afternoon to early Monday.

The 3-year-old was shot in the right shoulder near East 61st Street and South Kimbark Avenue in the Woodlawn neighborhood at 6:15 p.m. Sunday, police said.

The boy was in a car seat when an unknown attacker fired shots at the car, police said. People in the vehicle managed to get the boy to University of Chicago Medical Center. He was then transferred to Comer Children's Hospital in critical condition.

One of the fatalities Sunday was a 22-year-old man shot with “possibly an AK-47’’ assault rifle in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, according to police. Police intially said the victim was 17.

The 22-year-old, who the Cook County medical examiner's office said was Salvador Suarez, was walking east in the 1700 block of West 46th Street around 1:30 p.m. when a light-colored, four-door Saturn pulled up and fired shots with a "high-powered semi-automatic weapon," striking the victim as he attempted to run, said Eugene Roy, chief of detectives for the Chicago police.

Suarez lived in the 4500 block of South Hermitage Avenue, according to the medical examiner's office.

Police are investigating whether the rifle has been used in any other shootings.

The victim was pronounced dead on the scene, and the shooting was believed to be gang related, Roy said.

A Chicago police officer also shot and wounded a male who allegedly pointed gun at him near Humboldt Park on Sunday evening. The male suspect, who age was not immediately available, was shot in the lower extremities, and he was listed in serious-but-stable condition at Stroger Hospital.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:45 am 

…so I guess your answer is "yes". :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next