Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:39 am 

It was great but I am still on my extended date with RG Kat so full report will follow, today we head to the Chart House for early lunch probably head to the beach and a museum then dinner at Fisherman's Wharf...we found a restaurant that looks amazing it is French Soul Food we want to hit it tomorrow... :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:19 pm 

We got a window seat at Alioto's over looking Fisherman's Wharf with a Golden Gate Bridge Bridge view on a Friday night on Valentine's Day...that long ass Italian last name with way to many vowels comes in handy sometimes... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:05 am 

Had a great night out fabulous dinner, nice walk on the wharf, and found a cool old school bar out on the end of one of the piers...the bar tenders name was Nick, that's all you need to know about that... 8)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:00 pm 

We made it back but we did the Wharf area again early before the crowds and found some interesting stuff, then we headed to Brenda's the French soul Food restaurant and had an amazing breakfast...Now it's back to reality... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:04 am 

Plook wrote:
It's with great sadness and a heavy heart I must inform you the KUIII (Dean) passed away yesterday Sunday 02/09/20 after his long battle with cancer ...

That's sad to hear, condolences Plook.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:55 am 

polydigm wrote:
Plook wrote:
It's with great sadness and a heavy heart I must inform you the KUIII (Dean) passed away yesterday Sunday 02/09/20 after his long battle with cancer ...

That's sad to hear, condolences Plook.

Thank you Poly it did hit me hard, Dean was the first person I got to know when I moved to Northern California 25 years ago and then he moved to Paradise which is over an hour away, but we reconnected on the Zappa Forum and also meet Kapt. Kiiirk, we started attending shows together, they came to our party's, and would give you the shirt off thier back (even if it was the only one they had)...they supported me when Terri was sick and after she passed, they worked together to record Terri's Service, they were really good people.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:12 pm 

It's Another Special Addition of Plook on Tour... :o

What was Winston Parker up to when we were in San Francisco (with flowers in our hair) it was hard to determin because he was in the a same spot when we got back... :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390