Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: THE PLAN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:52 am 

Why would you be so insulting and grandiose on your way out? And STOP FUCKIN' SENDING ME EMAILS-I ASKED YOU BEFORE!<br>(poor mungo, to whom will he cling now?)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:34 pm 

Does this mean that CF is leaving the Forum?  His post  did sound somewhat like a suicide note...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:04 pm 

[quote author=Klaatu link=board=wishList;num=1043783282;start=0#2 date=01/28/03 at 16:34:46]Does this mean that CF is leaving the Forum?  His post  did sound somewhat like a suicide note...[/quote]<br>It doesn't sound like a suicide note to me. It sounds like the "old" federico from before he was playing the NICE GUY. After I pointed out his posts were angry, he went back and modified them-some beyond recognition. From then on it was "Pal", and "Hey, thanks!" "I welcome corrections, Buddy!". It looks like he burned out on the "nice guy" routine and reverted back to old,hostile, more natural self. <br>Why someone says he "all of a sudden" got an attitude<br>is beyond me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:21 pm 

[quote author=catpuke link=board=wishList;num=1043783282;start=0#4 date=01/29/03 at 15:04:32]<br>It doesn't sound like a suicide note to me. It sounds like the "old" federico from before he was playing the NICE GUY. After I pointed out his posts were angry, he went back and modified them-some beyond recognition. From then on it was "Pal", and "Hey, thanks!" "I welcome corrections, Buddy!". It looks like he burned out on the "nice guy" routine and reverted back to old,hostile, more natural self. <br>Why someone says he "all of a sudden" got an attitude<br>is beyond me. [/quote]<br><br>Thanx for the info. I guess I never really encountered the hostile CF, that's why I was suprised.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:35 pm 

[quote author=bb link=board=wishList;num=1043783282;start=0#6 date=01/29/03 at 15:21:51]<br><br>Thanx for the info. I guess I never really encountered the hostile CF, that's why I was suprised.[/quote]<br>If you were around for the witch hunt of '02 you'd see an enourmous difference. It's like fuckin' Shirley Temple came by and modified his old posts and then continued to post for him. Or at least provide him with dialogue.<br>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:34 pm 

Some plan; jerk-wod.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:48 pm 

LOL,<br><br>CF was back here for a bit and was very humble.  <br><br>What ever happened to Zappology?  I didn't mind reading the portions of the book he had available on his site.<br><br>I don't think I ever did see that one on the shelves at the book store.   ;)