Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 12:22 pm 

[quote author=ZF link=board=wishList;num=1038414674;start=0#0 date=11/27/02 at 08:31:14]<br>Freak Out !<br>Absolutely Free<br>Just another band from LA<br>Them or Us, The Book<br>The Grand Wazoo<br>Onze size fits it all<br>Civilization Phaze Act III<br>[/quote]<br><br>If santa would be running short on cash and that's not unthinkble during this period, I suggest you make sure that he brings you The Grand Wazoo.<br><br>Hey, my Zappawishlist is much longer!  :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:28 am 

I wish Santa would bring me my own Zappa minded young female, but I think this is beyond even Santa's skills.  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:25 am 

Im sure they do ZF but they certainly dont exist in Newcastle. All the female's I meet have no taste in music and have quite superficial outlooks to life around them.  Im sure The Two Towers is going to as amazing as Fellowship, I have full faith in Peter Jackson, it will be good! Counting down the days to opening now!!! 7 days left woohoooo!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:10 pm 

wow! to the dude who started this thread- there was about 4 albums that you probably should have already, i dont know when you started collecting or your financial situation but (please excuse me) you definatly need the earlier albums you listed. boo yah! merry christ-mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:25 pm 

wow, i didnt know. i just took it for granted cuz most of the members are dudes! ;D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:38 am 

ZF, from that list you should definitley get:<br><br>Freak Out ! <br>The Grand Wazoo <br>Onze size fits it all <br>Civilization Phaze Act III <br><br>Sinterklaas, de kerstman, oudjaar en driekoningen, dat zijn 4 feesten voor 4 albums...  ;)<br><br>And the rest too, in due time, of course.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:18 pm 

1. Freak Out<br>2. Absolutely Free<br>3. Just Another Band From L.A.<br>4. One Size Fits All<br><br>     You Must Own These. Most Important. Very,<br>                         MerrY cHristMaS!!<br><br>  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:11 am 

My wishlist isn't that big really. Since i have almost all the official FZ albums on cd and about 10 on LP, there isn't that much to ask for, is there ????<br>The one thing I would LOVE to have/see is (here we go again...) a DVD of FZ.<br>Last Sunday there was this program on Dutch television about FZ and his music and in it they showed all sorts of old live and studio footage and interviews with bandmembers and such...<br>I'd loved it and would most definitley love to see much, much more of this...<br><br>So Santa, could you please break into the Zappa's house and steal me a master of the Halloween DVD that is to come out sometime next year......I can't wait any longer....