Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:02 pm 

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE!!!<br><br>      But,what in HELL is holding up the release of new spifnificant CD material?    WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?<br><br>     Even the forum has turned into a vacuum of confusion.  It's all going to hell 'round here.  <br><br>     GAIL!  THIS IS THE VOICE OF YER CONSCIENCE SPEAKING!  WHAT'S THE DEAL?  GIVE THE HUNGRY FREAKS WHAT THEY WANT.    YOU ARE LETTING FRANK'S MEMORY FADE INTO THE DIM 'N' DISTANT PAST!   WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING!   SOON! <br><br>     Hello,Gail,   YES that voice knows what he's talking about.   Even poor Penguini here (a freak/fan for 25 odd years) is getting tired of hearing about "planned" releases.   It's time to hit us with what ya got!  Plus wage a full-on "remind the average joe of Frank Zappa" campaign!     <br><br>      Really,come on,we're all just getting tired of waiting,and looking at re-releases,and talking to each-other about our fantasies of Cds that you can give us. CDs that will envigorate the newly initiated fans to feel that Frank's still alive through his massive archive of recordings! Also it will keep his memory alive in the hearts of old-time fans like me and countless others. <br><br>      But, now I'm tired of asking,and pleading,AND MOST OF ALL WAITING!   Sorry,but I feel really let down.  I am sure lots of us  do.    <br><br>        Frank could be kept in the memories and hearts of fans by releasing a steady stream of new releases(concerts,studio recordings,out-takes,etc.).  But this could only be done by releasing these as steadily as Frank himself would have done it,and he sometimes did 2 and 3 Lps/Cds a year!   <br><br>        I'll check in here once in a while,but I've had it with this waiting game.<br><br>         Frank was/is great!   But we need stuff to keep us interested and happy.  Old videos on DVD are neat,but we need something to keep his spirit alive in our hearts.  FZ/OZ was a start...but it can't be 3 years between releases...his memory fades,and that is a shame to let that happen!   <br><br>       One last time ,PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA...RELEASE SOME NEW AND EXCITING MUSIC!   BEFORE IT"S TOO  LATE.   Damn,some of will be dead before we hear the last few pieces of music Frank wrote and played for us to hear.      UGH!    I give up! :-[

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:49 pm 

Ahhh shit!<br><br>    I guess I can't give up!?<br><br>          I just really can't stand all this dead air from Cd release land(Gail's H.Q.)!  <br><br>          Who cares anyway?   <br><br>           "I guess I'll stuff-up The Cracks ,Turn on The Gas...<br><br>                                I'm Gonna take my life....."(YEP ,YOU GUESSED IT!)    "....STUFFFF IT!" (I hear ya say!)   HA!<br><br>            Don't Leave me ! :'(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:33 am 

Ahhh shit!<br> <br>    I guess I can't give up!?<br> <br>          I just really can't stand all this dead air from Cd release land(Gail's H.Q.)!  <br> <br>          Who cares anyway?    <br> <br>           "I guess I'll stuff-up The Cracks ,Turn on The Gas...<br> <br>                                I'm Gonna take my life....."(YEP ,YOU GUESSED IT!)    "....STUFFFF IT!" (I hear ya say!)   HA!<br> <br>            Don't Leave me !<br><br>Not sure about Blessed Relief, but hand relief always sets me to rights.....