Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:37 am 

In the booklet of the album Frank says that the concert has been filmed, although i don't know if the entire show is filmed or parts of it.<br><br>The parts that have been filmed will lay somewhere in the vaults, no doubt about that, the only question is how the condition of the film will be after 35 years...<br><br>Will it ever be released...???<br><br>I'm still waiting on that damn ROXY dvd, so hold your breath...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:39 am 

[quote author=AbnucealEmukaah83 link=board=wishList;num=1051216533;start=0#1 date=04/25/03 at 11:37:54]...so hold your breath...[/quote]<br><br>...only if you think you'll look good with a blue face...<br>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:30 pm 

<br>   when i was in miami last weekend i met a guy that had his face tattood almost all blue ....    <br><br>    sorry, thinking outloud i guess.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:06 pm 

HEY!<br><br>    Most of the "PLAY" part of "Ahead of Their Time" was the beginning of UNCLE MEAT the MOVIE!<br><br><br>     You know,the part with the play about the band breaking-up into two seperate units ,and the Mexican Priest and all!   The straight concert isn't on it,but this whole part is presented in a different edit of the live audio recording we all know and love.<br><br>      We really need some DVD's of the movies!<br><br><br>      What'd ya say Gail? How's about a few movie DVD's??!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:26 pm 

yeah, I noticed the Royal Festival Hall in shots in the behind the scenes of 200 Motels.  "The True Story of 200 Motels" where someone says (Frank?) that the story and things that are in 200 Motels have been said from the beginnign of the Mothers, particularly from the performance at the Royal Festival Hall in 1968.  You can see a shot of Artie Tripp playing in a crazy "uniform" with the orchestra in back of him.  So it has been filmed, there must be footage tou there, I must see it dangnabit!