Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Post subject: Re: football sucks
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:28 am 

The Patriots ruined football for Plook because he’s a Raiders fan. I guarantee you Plook will be at the front of the line for tickets the next time the Raiders are in the Super Bowl but that’s something akin to hell freezing over so we’ll see. :mrgreen: Sorry Plook, you know I like to kid.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:21 pm 

NicHoLai wrote:
Thanks Plook.

I enjoyed the Patriots season this year. Went to 4 games (v Houston, v Miami, v Minnesota, v LA). Patriot fans can be a bit....much at times, I get it.

I found part of my exhausting rant, it deals with the Spy-Gate stuff and what should have happened to them for stilling signals for so long virtually assuring victories in most games and the thing that always confused me the most was the Team may have been good enough to win the games without cheating, but they did in a way like no other cheating in the history of sports...they literally new the opposing teams offensive and defensive signals, Hall of Fame Receiver Chris Carter at the time said if he had the defensive signals he would have been open on nearly every play.

Chuck Noll of the Pittsburgh Steelers once received an opponents playbook before the Super Bowl and through it in the trash saying..."if we need that we don't deserve to be here."

I cheered for my AFC brothers the Pats for many years when the Raiders were not in the hunt, Bill Belichick was one of my favorite coaches from back with the Cleveland Browns and I like Brady, then I read in depth about what they did for all those years and that was it, I don't like anyone who abuses a woman, a child, or animal and I don't like liars and cheaters...now that it is in context here ya go... :arrow:

I wouldn't say I hate the Cheatriots but they have never really been made to atone for the Cheating Scandal, that bullshit fine of Belicheat although the highest ever was not even close to what should have happened to that organization, they should have pulled the 3 Superbowl trophies,, banned Belicheat for life, made the Krafts give up the Team, and suspended every player and coach who had knowledge of it for a minimum of a year, the Blacksocks all got banned for life and the Team was dissolved over one game...but doing the right thing isn't what the NFL is about look at Colin Kaepernick... :idea:

I am sure the gambling world would have been turned on its ear when everyone wanted their money back (like after that Pacquiao fight), I am sure that was the most important reason for the NFL to sweep that mess under the rug the way they did, between they're loss's and the gambling loss's could have been a head spinner... :idea:

The most outrageous part of it all is many Teams, coaches, and players think that they continued on with the cheating program for at least 3 to 4 more years using fans who traveled with the Team to collect the data, who had been doing some of the tapping all along and whom many people believe were bugging the locker rooms... :idea:

Well there it is and I stand by it... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:54 am 

The Broncos got caught doing the same thing 2 years later. I think all teams videotape. Not just the Cheatrio…..Patriots.

Its was Mc Daniels that was on the Broncos at the time, so it does not help my case in this post.

But i do believe that all teams video tape.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:34 am 

NicHoLai wrote:
The Broncos got caught doing the same thing 2 years later. I think all teams videotape. Not just the Cheatrio…..Patriots.

Its was Mc Daniels that was on the Broncos at the time, so it does not help my case in this post.

But i do believe that all teams video tape.

Point noted... :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm 

I don’t think the Raiders videotape. I’m pretty sure they use slides and one of those carousel projectors when scouting other teams. Just win, baby! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am 

Dam dude your killing me... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:15 am 

Patriots owner Robert Kraft was just arrested for soliciting a prostitute. Rumor has it he was caught screwing the Raiders in the ass.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:20 am 

KUIII wrote:
Patriots owner Robert Kraft was just arrested for soliciting a prostitute. Rumor has it he was caught screwing the Raiders in the ass.

possible sex slave charges due to the location... :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:36 pm 

The Patriots are committed to deflating balls.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:25 pm 

Raiders back in Oakland next year!!!... 8)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:30 pm 

Plook wrote:

That makes the most sense for all involved. I’m glad they were able to work out a deal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:41 pm 

KUIII wrote:
Plook wrote:

That makes the most sense for all involved. I’m glad they were able to work out a deal.

We're going to a game fur sur right?... :o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:21 pm 

Plook wrote:
KUIII wrote:
Plook wrote:

We're going to a game fur sur right?... :o

I’ll watch on tv. 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27