Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:24 am 

My favourite OZ beers have been VB (Victoria Bitter) and Reschs, but as my good ol' Mum says "When it really comes down to it, there are only two kinds of beer - some and none". Bless her soul.<br><br><br>P.S. - New Zealand makes a delightful brew also, called Steinlager.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:38 am 

La fin du monde ( the end of the world) 9% brewed in Quebec by unibrew.They come in wine sized bottles drink 2 and it'll realy get you out there. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:22 pm 

my fav. topic this . listen up guys - none of the afore-mentioned stuff is worthy the tag " beer " - its pissy, weak, gassy, cheepo, wee wee water fit only for mixing into shandy and making pots of cash for big international brewers  - the beer equivilant of  mcdonalds ims fraid.<br>real beer is still made in belgium , however - and in the uk where the excellent MARSTON  BREWERY IN YORKSHIRE have been revivin long redundant recipies , some 500 years old. this eveining ive consumed not a few bottles of their " ole roger " beer - & great stuff it is too - never fails to hit the spot. im pissed see. anyway bottoms up - but mind ole roger aint behind you !<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:04 pm 

indeed bat - for every action there is an equal and opposit reaction and the price you pay for consuming such liquid delights is that in der morning not only is the water black but the members of yer household will definitly mind which way the wind blows. all this does not deter me though - its fun see.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:30 am 

<br> i like newcastle .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:57 am 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:43 am 

Image<br><br>ole roger - he will really get yer out there ( he did it for me tonite - with a little help from make a jazz noise here, naturally - jj cale - cool as a bag of warm vomit) - give him a try<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:43 pm 

many , many moons ago on zappadigichat , jimmi , i met a guy who attempted to explain to me and a couple of other pc idiots ( ill mention no names - stude and stride ) exactly how to post pics.<br> so dumb where we, that that said individual gave up tryin and logged off. i KNOW that person was you jimmi, thiugh i dont blame your exasperation - ims clueless see.<br><br>on my pc these pics fill the screen - others seem to be very tiny - how do i get em " just the right size " ? <br><br>anyway - ims on " we're turning again " and its a great tune aint it !<br><br>also - since you have posted my pic i have a pic of you i found out there in cyber space  - i shall get the link shortly - brace yourself . <br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:50 pm 

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/index.html<br><br>there it is folks - this may or may not be the real jimmi the d , regardless, its his twin brother at least.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:56 pm 

gawd, in my haste i missed the dubya compliments jimmi - well thanks - you know how i love the guy - i know of no higher honour - ims a speachless...........<br><br>if only i still had long hair - 5 years a gone, a long time gone, gone, gone, gone - still rock n roll though. <br><br>yer nostrils need pruning.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:58 pm 

i aint pullin it jimmi , cause <br>A - yer an oldie , and ot might pop outa the socket <br>and <br>B - ims as confused as a dodo and im not really sure if it was you or not - just an inspired thought - it was somebody though - perhaps whiteperson - i dunno for sure - its 1/4 rememberd.<br><br>jesus - the link is there - its there - do i really need to post it as well ? ok, so you doubt mys amazing pc abilities then ? ill show ya. <br><br>i like der troubador too - good stuff indeed. <br><br>mungo<br>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:05 pm 

Image<br><br>there - i assume i have now acieved the status of " pic poster extrordianaire "<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:09 pm 

don't worry about it mungo, i still can't post pics and i stopped trying after many attempts.  im over it though.  ive done a website, yet i cant post a pic, how does that work anyway?  oh thats right, im an idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:24 pm 

gawd whata question - <br><br>first click repl yto the thread , then click the 4th icon from the left on the bottom row ( the insert image one ) then you have to paste / write a LINK into the space between the parenthesis ( brackets if yer speak real english ) where the words URL are. you need to replace / delete the wirds URL with yer link. <br><br>to get the link / URL  hover over any picture on the web and right click proprties - copy the address / url and paste it into the space. <br><br>to get yer own pics into cyberspace you need webspace - MSN will give you some of this for free - then you can scan / publish yer own  pics in the forum eyc...<br><br>i know this aint chrystal -0 gimme space its friday and im drunk as a trooper. - just fiddle about and you will achieve the art of pic posting jopp - ask of it dont work !<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:31 pm 

thanx mungo.  hey have a cold one for me, the packy's are closed and i don't have enuff $ for the bar.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:07 pm 

right oh - just make sure you practice postin pics now i have invested time in the lesson - i shall be back to exam yer in the morning - good luck !<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:39 pm 

Image<br><br><br>a good tale jimmi , maybe a fable or a parabell or something - i also like the one bout that guy who turned golfballs into beer. lord how i detest golf .<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:44 am 

Image<br><br>FINALLY GOT IT!!!  take that mungo.  but i will say this would not have been possible without the help of a masked man.  who was that masked man, i didn't get a chance to thank him!!   btw sam is one hell of a brew.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:20 pm 

one of lifes little mysteries is that question - who was that masked man. van morrison asked the very same question on his "  veedon fleece " lp a few years back. <br>also, cosmic debris YCDTOSA 3  gives the answer - the masked man is a fag. <br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:33 pm 

[quote author=mungo link=board=rant;num=1038032605;start=120#124 date=08/03/03 at 15:20:22]one of lifes little mysteries is that question - who was that masked man. van morrison asked the very same question on his "  veedon fleece " lp a few years back. <br>also, cosmic debris YCDTOSA 3  gives the answer - the masked man is a fag. <br><br>mungo[/quote]<br>well i wouldnt say hes a fag, but very helpful.  i already got my 2nd pick up mungo, on the in france thread on the general board.  who knows, maybe you guys will wish you never taught me to post pics (esp if yer french  ;)).  btw, did you have that cold for me last nite?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46  Next