Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Most hated celebrity
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:45 am 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=15#25 date=11/24/03 at 03:31:48]<br>Aw, come on. New Jersey is loaded with guys that suck longer, harder and deeper than Bruce Springsteen does.<br><br>I mean: Jon Bon Jovi for one....[/quote]<br>Thanks for makin me look like a  idiot Tycoon. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:34 am 

I heard Springsteen made some kind of "biggest seller in America" list.<br>Is it any wonder Bush had a 92% approval rating for attacking Afghanastan.<br>Sheeeez......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:53 pm 

[quote author=StAlfonso7 link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=15#22 date=11/24/03 at 00:38:38]I actually thought of someone I hate more that Rosie O Donnell. <br><br>I want to give a big F U to the so called "Boss" Bruce Springsteen. I think he sucks more that anyone in the world could possibly suck. If I puked and shat at the same time, it would sound better than his best song. How he can sell out Giants Stadium is beyond my comprehension. Has the world gone mad?[/quote]<br>AGREED!!!!! I HATE THIS BLAND FUCKER...WHY HE IS CALLED THE BOSS IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION. HE IS THE UNPARALLELLED KING OF PAP

Solipsism Facebook
Juno Records Vinyl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:09 am 

yeh,why is he called boss anyway!? if i was smart i'd think it was an acronym for something...any suggestions? :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 am 

[quote author=johnoppel link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=0#9 date=11/20/03 at 06:47:27]hey zliq, isn't david hasselhof huge in germany?  thats what they say on tv over here.  that sucks, i apologize on behalf of the usa.   :-[<br>on another note, there are so many celebrities i hate, i'll just get pissed off if i start thinking about them.  ;)[/quote]<br>Took me some time, sorry!<br>Well Hasselhoff WAS big here in the nineties. Since they played Knight Rider and especially Bay Watch. Later he started to SING. It was aweseome. But now we have lost his trace. Since 2-3 years maybe, he is not on TV anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:56 am 

knight rider kicks ass.  8)<br><br>heres the currently most hated, and i mean this shit has got to stop: [glow=blue,2,300]bennifer[/glow].  who the fuck came up with this garbage?  people need better hobbies.

Post subject: Most-hated celebrity
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:20 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:39 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:45 pm 

Milton Bradley wrote:

The police couldn't charge Sean Penn for interviewing "El Chapo" at his hide out, so they said they found "El Chapo" because of Sean Penn. Knowing how those cartel guys work, that pretty much signs Sean's death warrant....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:35 pm 

dean wrote:
[quote author=Latex_Solar_Beef link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=0#0 date=11/19/03 at 19:26:38]All of them, cant stand celebrties, fuckin' piss me off.<br>
Well, gee.  Not all celebrities are bad are they?  FZ was a celebrity of sorts-I kinda like him.  John Lennon was alright wasn't he?  Any way I kind of know what you're getting at.  I'd vote for O.J. but depending on how things go, Kobe Bryant or Michael Jackson might give him a run for his money.  Among the celebs that haven't killed, raped or molested (alledgedly) I'd probably go for somebody like Britney or Justin or their ilk.<br>[/quote]

Wow, this is a blast from the past. KUIII from 13 years ago. OJ was a piece of shit then and is still a piece of shit. Kobe was an accused rapist, now he's being lauded as he makes his farewell tour around the NBA. Michael Jackson was an accused pedophile and was also you know, Michael Jackson, now he's dead. Britney's over whatever hill she used to be on top of and the Justin I was referring to was Timberlake not Bieber.