Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:39 am 

or does everyone elses "last post" for all the sections show 4th Nov?<br>Just wondering like...... oh yeah, thanks for the one and only viewing of my last post regarding The Muffin Men concert on Thursday.<br> :(

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:52 pm 

PM's aren't going through either.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:26 pm 

Is it my computer,.or,..is it my pooter?<br><br>Server error!<br>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. <br>Error message: <br>Premature end of script headers: YaBB.cgi <br>If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster <br>Error 500<br>www.zappa.com <br>Sat 08 Nov 2003 04:23:37 PM PST <br>Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)<br><br>..Gawwwd,. :-/...[sub]i'm as apathetic as th' rest..[/sub]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:28 pm 

[quote author=Arkay link=board=rant;num=1068316770;start=0#1 date=11/08/03 at 10:45:39]Yup, still screwy in the system.  A few missing posts here and there, no pumpkins, and a bit of the Baby Snakesey sarcasm too!  ;) :)<br>(I've never seen em, but I'll check it out now!)[/quote]<br><br>i got your cds! since pm's may not be going through, might as well say it here. the bonus cd was a nice suprise and the bianca shows are wonderful:). thanks ya very much.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:10 pm 

Why bb code isn't woeking in this thread? I am just curious. I've been looking for some computer-related threads because it seems to me that after downloading another pack of albums from torrent I got a virus and wanted to find out what do you guys think about Avast vs Total AV because I don't know which one would be better to solve the problem but found those html and bb tags which don't work here and got really interested in the reason of it.