Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: It's My Round
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:09 pm 

[quote author=Arkay link=board=rant;num=1045008824;start=15#16 date=02/12/03 at 11:01:52]I'll take a Dr. Brown's Cream soda, or possibly a Yoo-Hoo.  Save the bottles though, might find a use for em later.[/quote]<br><br><br><br>or cel ray!!!!

Post subject: re: it's my round
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 5:22 pm 

eyebnez wrote:
A bottle of tequila and a mason jar of H2O.

shot of tequila, heavy on the salt

tekila.jpg

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 6:08 pm 

I'll have a shot of Jack with a beer chaser, thank you.<br>...if yer all out of Jack, I'll do Jaegermeister ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:42 am 

[quote author=Roger Daltrys Cape link=board=rant;num=1045008824;start=0#1 date=02/11/03 at 16:22:17]A Victory Hop Devil IPA brewed in Downingtown, Pa.<br><br>or <br><br>A Basil T's Maxwell's Stout brewed in Red Bank, NJ.<br><br>and thanks.<br><br>          [/quote]<br><br>Too bad Basil's porter is not as good as I thought it once was.  Speaking of the big Red Bank,  Cheers to the former Red Bank Brewery, brewers of some of the finest german lager this side of Europe.  <br>As for me,  I choose for this time of year, Anchor Liberty Ale.  ummmmm<br>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:57 am 

as its my turn to drive I will have a pint of Henry.<br><br>cheers me dears<br><br>myxy<br>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:56 pm 

thanx Jar<br><br>I think I'll get a vodka sunrise : <br>2cl vokda; 1cl strawberry syrup; a glass of cold orange juice.  <br><br>It's sweet and simple but  it gives a load of sparks in ones life... <br>cheers !

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:50 am 

i`m having tequila green.<br>i think i have to explain, cuz its my invention from at about 10 yrs ago when i worked in a bar which was so very boring  that i invented new drinks. and made people order and drink them. <br>you take white tequila and a little gherkin. you put sugar on it(the gherkin). eat it. drink the tequila. enjoy.<br>the crowd loved it. so do i.<br>next round on me. <br>wowie zowie!<br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:57 am 

Today I am having cheap sangria in a purple plastic glass (again).  The purple glass is absotivily necessary.  It makes it taste better.  Actually I like pop wine.  It's the only kind I can drink without falling over or barfing.    Doesn't take much to get me drunk.<br><br>Sabrina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:34 pm 

gimme a water......hto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:48 pm 

Double shot of Yukon Jack on ice and a cold Labatt Blue would be nice but then again i could settle with a cold shot of Jagemeister will do ..please and thanx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:46 pm 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=rant;num=1045008824;start=30#37 date=06/03/03 at 21:11:58]<br>Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina....<br><br>Don't ever tell people what a cheap date you are. That's just inviting trouble...<br>[/quote]<br>Too late.....I'm onto it already. BTW that's Mr Trouble to you.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:37 am 

[quote author=Roger Daltrys Cape link=board=rant;num=1045008824;start=0#1 date=02/11/03 at 16:22:17]A Victory Hop Devil IPA brewed in Downingtown, Pa.<br><br>or <br><br>A Basil T's Maxwell's Stout brewed in Red Bank, NJ.<br><br>and thanks.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Whoa!  I second that Victory Hop Devil!  When someone mentions Victory, it's like someone mentioning Zappa.  I'm always like, "Wow...you know about that too?!"<br><br>Victory is a very good brewery.  Right now I'm having a Tröegs HopBack...very similar to the HopDevil, almost a bit better.  Brewed in Harrisburg, PA.<br><br>-greg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:06 am 

The oldest single malt scotch (with an ice water chaser), thank you very much.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:15 pm 

[quote author=ZF link=board=rant;num=1045008824;start=30#42 date=06/04/03 at 12:58:37]<br><br><br>Wowie!! A Gurkin with sugar??!!!! And that's tasteful, very tastefull ??!! I do  :-* tequila tho !! ::)[/quote]<br>well, depends on individual taste....<br>i don`t lie to you, everybody liked it, its healthy and gives you a shot of vitamine and power. <br>i invented another drink which was called "everybody pants down", there was jamaican rum in it, a LOT of it, filled up with lime, that kind of cuban syrup i forgot the name of and a lot of crushed ice when available. oh yes, and that coffee liquor called kahlua or similar. <br>green tequila was more successful though. the place was a heavy metal concert venue most of the time so they were into easier booze. no cocktails, know what i mean. and those rockabilly boys who came in sometimes were into a german favorite called bananenweizen, its easy. you take one "hefeweizen"/german beer from bavaria and fill it up with bananajuice. disgusting. well, billies. know one, you know all. good boys though. very polite. <br>regards<br>wowie zowie!<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:44 pm 

I'm still nursing my child so I can't drink any alcohol.   :-/<br><br>So...just make mine a water.  Bottled water though...get away from that bathroom sink!   ;D<br><br>Gypsy Moon Dream<br><br>PS -- OK...if I weren't breast-feeding my baby...Kahlua and Milk.  Yummy!   :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:48 pm 

In addition to my initial order of a Shirley Temple w/3 cherries, I think I'll add a Henry Weinhart's Vanilla Cream Soda...mmm, wunnerful on a hot day  :) :) :)  And yes, it contains no alcohol................ ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:01 pm 

w-z
Quote:
everybody pants down", there was jamaican rum in it, a LOT of it, filled up with lime, that kind of cuban syrup i forgot the name of and a lot of crushed ice when available
<br>unless you dramatically changed quantities I'm really to tell you that's a very common mixed that carribean people speaking french call "ti punch"  . I served tons of it in france.  The syrup is called Canadou because it's some cane liquid sugar.    <br><br>But the more important is :  IT IS GOOD  [sub]and would stunned a bull[/sub]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:05 pm 

[quote author=reednzl link=board=rant;num=1045008824;start=30#35 date=06/03/03 at 20:34:42]gimme a water......hto[/quote]<br><br><br>and I'll have a colada and milk... ;D

using a chicken to measure it...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:43 pm 

[quote author=milimalimalou link=board=rant;num=1045008824;start=45#47 date=06/05/03 at 00:01:39]w-z <br>unless you dramatically changed quantities I'm really to tell you that's a very common mixed that carribean people speaking french call "ti punch"  . I served tons of it in france.  The syrup is called Canadou because it's some cane liquid sugar.    <br><br>But the more important is :  IT IS GOOD  [sub]and would stunned a bull[/sub][/quote]<br>oh REALLY???? there you go, booze is a WORLD LANGUAGE, isn`t it. i`ve always said so, thats the prove. same thought, same effect. aw-right!<br>in any way this was not a brilliant bar..more a club where music was played. hardcore music and so were the drinks, know what i mean. it was reputation to keep.<br>with both of it. we did our best. so sorry they closed.<br>i had to quit drinking anyway cuz my stomach wouldn`t take this any longer. this is imagination so i`m fine. <br>cheers!<br>wowie