Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
did dave mathews get permission from the little river?

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 23580
Location: >>==> Wellington New Zealand
mmmm probably not...it was a long way there.

_________________
hey punk, is that a German bank statement hidden in your shirt?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
especially going nowhere fast and living after midnight on that train to georgia. right?



ACK! Image wrong thread.

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
coevad wrote:
Picture Addiction Nazi

first album - PAN

1st single - I post/You like

b-side - Gif-i-titus




lapsed maps wrote:
that guy really seems to have a problem with me. what's his problem?

:?

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 30134
Location: Somewhere in time
You can't be everyone's cup of Tea... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
1. never said/hoped for/implied that...
2. coevad is not everyone.

hope i didn't strike a nerve with YOU.
wait a minute...


is coevad YOUR cup of tea???

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 30134
Location: Somewhere in time
Ooooo Yaaaa... :mrgreen:

I have actually met up with him several times ZPZ at the Roxy with the daughter Plook the Elder (before terri passed), then we saw A show at the Baked Potato and saw a Grateful Dead band afterwards, we did a couple of lunches together, and saw ZPZ in Hollywood I think last year...he is a very nice man and we have a good time together I consider him a good friend... :!:

I also like you LM even though we never met, I originally did not understand this internet angst that I see, but over time have realized that being miss understood in the typed word is actually very easy, therefore I am no longer surprised when two people I respect have an issue and I just stay clear of it... :idea:

Once many years ago before he passed away Kapt.Kiirk had a dust up with a guy from Oregon, both huge Zappa fans and I actually met them both at concerts before we became friends on line, but initially they were bucking chest and I sided with Kapt.Kiirk because I had already met him (second person from Plook on Tour)...then I got to know the other gentlemen and found that he was a great guy too, so I no longer judge one person by how they get along with another... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 13851
Location: LumberTruckCentral
Plook wrote:
Ooooo Yaaaa... :mrgreen:

I have actually met up with him several times ZPZ at the Roxy with the daughter Plook the Elder (before terri passed), then we saw A show at the Baked Potato and saw a Grateful Dead band afterwards, we did a couple of lunches together, and saw ZPZ in Hollywood I think last year...he is a very nice man and we have a good time together I consider him a good friend... :!:

I also like you LM even though we never met, I originally did not understand this internet angst that I see, but over time have realized that being miss understood in the typed word is actually very easy, therefore I am no longer surprised when two people I respect have an issue and I just stay clear of it... :idea:

Once many years ago before he passed away Kapt.Kiirk had a dust up with a guy from Oregon, both huge Zappa fans and I actually met them both at concerts before we became friends on line, but initially they were bucking chest and I sided with Kapt.Kiirk because I had already met him (second person from Plook on Tour)...then I got to know the other gentlemen and found that he was a great guy too, so I no longer judge one person by how they get along with another... :smoke:

Nice story. :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
I just stay clear of it wrote:
You can't be everyone's cup of Tea

uh...


Plook wrote:
I no longer judge one person by how they get along with another

i don't either.
i judge them based on how they treat ME, hence: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26723

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 23580
Location: >>==> Wellington New Zealand
coffee anyone?

_________________
hey punk, is that a German bank statement hidden in your shirt?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
cool bump bro!

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 6553
I'll bring the cookies and the soft drinks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
coffee, cookies, and soft drinks.... :roll:
sounds like a patty cake party.



*BANNED*

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 30134
Location: Somewhere in time
I'll bring the heroin and quaaludes... :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 13851
Location: LumberTruckCentral
lapsed maps wrote:
coevad wrote:
Picture Addiction Nazi

first album - PAN

1st single - I post/You like

b-side - Gif-i-titus




lapsed maps wrote:
that guy really seems to have a problem with me. what's his problem?

:?


You think that this was targeting you, maps? You?

Image

Insecure much?

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
nonchalant/clever stabber wrote:
Insecure much?

eh... sometimes.
not this time though.

see: pattern recognition

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 13851
Location: LumberTruckCentral
edited - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20817&p=743236#p743236

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 6839
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Map's washing machine water appears to be very dark in the last few weeks...

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 30134
Location: Somewhere in time
Caputh wrote:
Map's washing machine water appears to be very dark in the last few weeks...




He needs either Oxiclean or *SPAM*... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 13851
Location: LumberTruckCentral
Image

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
ok guys, as dr. gireaux's right hand (yes, you read that right, i have advanced beyond the chamber!),
i felt obliged to bring this thread to his attention.
the wise doctor stared intently... shivering and grinding teeth even I did not know he had.

i had to leave the room.

results are obviously in the processing mode.
there is not much i can say beyond that
as all i am hearing as i type this is growling and glass shattering.

please keep the sky in focus.





—≡჻░▒▓ ▤▥▦▧▨▩█


mngmnt2

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
lapsed maps wrote:
that guy really seems to have a problem with me. what's his problem?

:?

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
ok coevad, you sly fox you...
here you are, back to doing this type of thing again:

Last edited by coevad on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coevad wrote:
MAPSISADWEEB


so here i am, asking you this again: what is your problem? no, really... the question is simple.
please attempt to address it to the best of your abilities.

you got this!

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: coevad
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 12891
Location: the siege perilous
coevad wrote:
Vultures Of Trollsville, The - Mapian Clusterfuck Society

heh.
this coming from the guy who had a problem with someone posting more than 1 song per post.






lapsed maps (once again) wrote:
so here i am, asking you this again: what is your problem? no, really... the question is simple.
please attempt to address it to the best of your abilities.

you got this!

_________________
el mapian poetry sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group