Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 am 

BBP wrote:
You trying to get your post count up, Penguin?
:wink:

Quote:
Wait a minute..... Trendy, you were involved in a marriage where the other party turned out to be psycho!?!? Nooooo.... I don't believe it!

You know the phrase "Birds of a Feather"? (another wink)

---
Another thing that should be noticed about DZ's response is that he had the final redaction. So unlike seemingly arrogant DNA-"rights" and "depressed-people-are-stupid" remarks in interviews, it was not pulled out of context. It was Dweezil talking. I hope he was having a bad day or that touring has made him crazy.

That monster was from a different flock.
She happened to be a Chinese L1 worker with no green card.
I seriously should have listened to the warning signals.

Some people are into getting into a marriage for ulterior motives and I was just too blind back then to see that. Me and my family came to her aid giving her a safe haven in not only traditional Italian American family but by supporting her with tens of thousands of dollars to get her life going here in the USA. I'll leave her Psycho behavior aside but basically in no way did she ever lovingly appreciate what most humans strive for and cherish. I wish no harm on anyone but if and when she drops dead one less psycho in the world.

When she told me she was 6 months pregnant with someone else child it was a best blessing and I said thank you very much and quietly divorced ASAP. As I said the pregnancy issue with another man was no biggie. Immediate Psycho Solution. I just lost half of my assets but it became a newly paved highway exit ramp. She already soaked about 100 thousand never showing an ounce of appreciation or gratitude. Money is only money but behavior and how she treated me and my family she was just a daily horror show and that is putting it mildly. If my family was Mafioso she would be dead but that is just not our style of being Italian. We just shun the old fashioned way. There is the exit door, you are never welcomed again.
When she told me she was pregnant the information could have been a coroner report and I would have been just as happy and not lost 1/2 my money.

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
If my family was Mafioso she would be dead but that is just not our style of being Italian.

Hhhhhm, I never knew that organized crime was a style of being Italian. Did you get a book with stylisitc choices of Italian heritage growing up, because my grandfather never mentioned it to me.

Gary, seriously man, you need real professional help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am 

I was kidding, Trendy, sorry if I hurt you, seems like you got some nasty wounds there. Just try to think positive: it could always be worse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 am 

BBP wrote:
I was kidding, Trendy, sorry if I hurt you, seems like you got some nasty wounds there. Just try to think positive: it could always be worse.

Looks like it's GETTING worse :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:56 am 
Banned

The Black Page Part 2 wrote:
Gary, seriously man, you need real professional help.

I'm sure it's nothing that The Mafia can't cure. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
BBP wrote:
You trying to get your post count up, Penguin?
:wink:

Quote:
Wait a minute..... Trendy, you were involved in a marriage where the other party turned out to be psycho!?!? Nooooo.... I don't believe it!

You know the phrase "Birds of a Feather"? (another wink)

---
Another thing that should be noticed about DZ's response is that he had the final redaction. So unlike seemingly arrogant DNA-"rights" and "depressed-people-are-stupid" remarks in interviews, it was not pulled out of context. It was Dweezil talking. I hope he was having a bad day or that touring has made him crazy.

Some people are into getting into a marriage for ulterior motives and I was just too blind back then to see that. Me and my family came to her aid giving her a safe haven in not only traditional Italian American family but by supporting her with tens of thousands of dollars to get her life going here in the USA. I'll leave her Psycho behavior aside but basically in no way did she ever lovingly appreciate what most humans strive for and cherish. I wish no harm on anyone but if and when she drops dead one less psycho in the world.

When she told me she was 6 months pregnant with someone else child it was a best blessing and I said thank you very much and quietly divorced ASAP. As I said the pregnancy issue with another man was no biggie. Immediate Psycho Solution. I just lost half of my assets but it became a newly paved highway exit ramp. She already soaked about 100 thousand never showing an ounce of appreciation or gratitude. Money is only money but behavior and how she treated me and my family she was just a daily horror show and that is putting it mildly. If my family was Mafioso she would be dead but that is just not our style of being Italian. We just shun the old fashioned way. There is the exit door, you are never welcomed again.
When she told me she was pregnant the information could have been a coroner report and I would have been just as happy and not lost 1/2 my money.

Nice Martyrdom.
That is some good readin'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:55 pm 

I pondered how to respond to this thread and can't come up with anything to say other than...............

Why is there yet another thread that has turned into Trendmonger's life story?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I pondered how to respond to this thread and can't come up with anything to say other than...............

Why is there yet another thread that has turned into Trendmonger's life story?

Beats me. But that's how forums work You start talking about Primus and end up comparing tea blends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm 

hahaha! so very true, miss bbp. this such a bizarre little soap opera. earlier this week, i thought one way about it...now, i'm not so sure. i'm glad dweezil responded. now we know how he feels about this. but really,he couldn't have been more snotty. i do remember andre' coming on here and going on and on bout the zappa's, but considering how they've treated him over the years.... i don't doubt he was pushed, and that's wrong. this whole "keep the blasphemer out of my sight!" stuff. come on, dweezil, how do you expect to regulate this? why didn't anyone tell andre' just to keep out of sight? or did they forget until it was too late? none of us were there.

we have heard more than one account of dweezil's road manager, though, and from at least one person on this forum. dr. dot has also given testimony about mary jo's behavior. however, after what happened the first night, i would NOT have tried to get dweezil's attention by yelling "hey! let's talk this over! etc." if dweezil thought andre' was a stalker, this just solidified his opinion. not saying anything bad about andre', just let it go if you even have a clue you may not be welcome. it's too bad it has to come to ANY of this.life's way too short for lawsuits and manhandling. just play and listen to frank's music. shall we take ourselves seriously?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:04 am 

Trendmonger wrote:

Good reading. Not only was it an interesting story but it had a beginning, a middle and an end and wasn't complete gibberish. So it is possible...who knew?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:53 pm 

swiftkicknow wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:

Good reading. Not only was it an interesting story but it had a beginning, a middle and an end and wasn't complete gibberish. So it is possible...who knew?

Seriously, don't encourage him. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:33 am 

Another spectacular show last night in NYC.
Maybe 'cause it was on a party boat, it seemed even more rocking than usual. Don't miss these guys, a true sound & sight to behold. Dates are already being booked into April, 2009. Belew knows what he's got. Damn, I can't get throuh a Vai or a Kennealy, or a Jeff Beck album, but I could listen to this stuff for days straight. The bass was up in the mix and so it was a real treat to listen to Julie teach her bass how to behave. Ha, and Andre was there, of course. Being the nice fellow that he is.

Last edited by brainpang on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am 

stonybrook, oct-15-78 late:

01 persona non grata (q: girl from ipanema, mo's vacation) [12:10] °°° sbd#1 fill {0:00-0:06}

fz/o'hearn/walley/barrow/colaiuta/mann/mars/wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:40 am 
Banned

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
stonybrook, oct-15-78 late:

01 persona non grata (q: girl from ipanema, mo's vacation) [12:10] °°° sbd#1 fill {0:00-0:06}

fz/o'hearn/walley/barrow/colaiuta/mann/mars/wolf

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/songs/Opening_Solos.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:46 am 

eppelheim march-21-79 late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrbrhjvkT7w

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:46 pm 

Just posting a reality check on the ZFT's laundry list of lawsuits (borrowed from a certain other individual's post on MySpace:)

Gail Zappa has attacked, threatened, browbeaten, hassled or sued TONS of people for simply, legally performing Frank's music. The list INCLUDEs, but is NOT limited to:

-The Grandmothers - LA
-Bogus pomp - FL
The Zappanale festival - Germany
-Project Object - NY, NJ, etc
-Sex without Nails Brothers - in Europe
-Ugly Radio Rebellion - MI, GA
-Ed Palermo - NJ, NY
-various Universities
-various orchestras
-Jimmy Carl Black & Eugene Chadbourne
-various other Alumni

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:42 am 

"If it doesn't work the first time, it may work the 100th time." Hmmm... Who slipped the L in the Play My Music message?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:31 am 

BBP wrote:
"If it doesn't work the first time, it may work the 100th time." Hmmm... Who slipped the L in the Play My Music message?

Maybe that was his plan all along? He told everyone to play his music and then whispered to his family: "Sue their asses when they do so!" :oops: :cry:

Image Image

Post subject: Adrian Belew
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:26 am 
Banned

on Thursday, November 13, 2008, Adrian Belew wrote:
since I'm on this train of thought, I would like to clear up one more thing.
a few months back I was asked by dweezil zappa to join the zappa plays zappa
show in canada for an onstage performance of flakes, the dylan imitation.
in an email to me dweezil also asked that I make certain
andre cholmondeley, my tour manager and guitar tech,
would be persona non grata.
in other words dweezil did not want to see andre at the show.
there is an ongoing battle between the zappa family and andre.

I told dweezil I would try my best to insure he would not see andre.
but I put it off and put it off and I want to make this clear:
I did not say anything to andre.
andre had no idea that he should keep out of dweezil's sight.

why did I not keep my word to dweezil?
andre is a valued member of my crew and a friend.
I know how much he loves frank's music.
I could not bring myself to hurt andre's feeling.

naturally, the worst happened.
andre was banished from watching the show
by one of the zappa crew members
and things got a bit ugly.

I want to apologize to both andre and dweezil.
I should have told andre or should never have
given my word in the first place.

on a happier note:
when I walked onstage to sit in with zappa plays zappa
armed with only a harmonica and my pitiful dylan voice,
I suddenly felt transported back to my time onstage with frank.
dweezil so resembles his father in looks and in voice
that I had to do a double take to be sure where I was.

it was a very special moment for me
which brought back a flood of memories.

I miss frank.

http://elephant-blog.blogspot.com/2008/11/life-is-very-sh-part-iii.html

.....and now you know the rest of the story..... 8)

Post subject: Re: Adrian Belew
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:42 am 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:

Thank you, paulie h...

Post subject: Adrian Belew
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:48 am 
Banned

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:

Thank you, paulie h...

A side-benefit to being old is that ya get inside jokes. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:07 pm 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:

Thank you, paulie h...

A side-benefit to being old is that ya get inside jokes. :wink:

And a side-effect is that they're now outside jokes...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:10 am 

You may want to explain that to the Young Scrappy Dutch Ladies out here...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:32 am 

Gail is a total cunt with a mental disorder disease. But you allready knew that of course.

Here is why:

email update from André Cholmondeley of Project/Object:
Hello Folks
sorry to announce this -- you may have seen it on various websites by now.
Adelaide Gail Zappa is at it again - her usual‚ yearly waste of legal fees‚ to scare clubs into backing out of shows with many groups‚ including ours. I am proud to say -- that in 12 years or more - she has ONLY succeeded in getting THREE gigs cancelled‚ out of 100s‚ maybe over 1000 shows.....
So-- TONIGHT‚ is CANCELLED!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 am 

I resent that remark. I have quite a few friends with mental disorders.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next