Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35195
Location: Somewhere in time
lapsed maps wrote:



That video went to the dogs... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
Plook wrote:
lapsed maps wrote:



That video went to the dogs... :mrgreen:

please elaborate.

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
hey the forum killed arkay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_un9PYsE1_g

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6708
Location: Between the Badges
Thanx!

Image

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
hey maps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5GGNdc_xSo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
downer mydnyte wrote:

yesss and thank you.
it's more than often times the case.

i don't know a thing or two about this band. should i?

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
lapsed maps wrote:
i don't know a thing or two about this band. should i?

I think so.

Here's a thing or two about The Frogs...

Which One Of You Gave My Daughter The Dope?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhWXZvqwpM

Dykes Are We
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnG4iGpK6h4


Grandma Sitting In The Corner With A Penis In Her Hand Going "No No No"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lzL14S9GU


I've Got Drugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_JSRHoW0E


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35195
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
lapsed maps wrote:
i don't know a thing or two about this band. should i?

I think so.

Here's a thing or two about The Frogs...

Which One Of You Gave My Daughter The Dope?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhWXZvqwpM

Dykes Are We
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnG4iGpK6h4


Grandma Sitting In The Corner With A Penis In Her Hand Going "No No No"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lzL14S9GU


I've Got Drugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_JSRHoW0E



Could you imagine the commercials 40 years from now when they are selling their greatest hits albums on late night TV, "...and who could forget this perennial favorite..."... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
Plook wrote:
Could you imagine the commercials 40 years from now when they are selling their greatest hits albums on late night TV

40 years from now, greatest hits albums will be even more uninteresting and unheard of than they are today.

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 35195
Location: Somewhere in time
lapsed maps wrote:
Plook wrote:
Could you imagine the commercials 40 years from now when they are selling their greatest hits albums on late night TV

40 years from now, greatest hits albums will be even more uninteresting and unheard of than they are today.



According to Bill and Ted music makes a big comeback in the future, especially hard rock... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
almost everyone deserves a tickling little bite of the fantastic terrific munkle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJFaUXU8paw

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: Oregon
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
Image

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
hey gray_ghost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E90jokEn8M4

the title says "RARE", but... have you seen this?

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: Oregon
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 6903
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
lapsed maps wrote:
Plook wrote:
lapsed maps wrote:

That video went to the dogs... :mrgreen:

please elaborate.

Did you not watch this video yourself?

Devin Townsend is definitely a bit strange. Does anybody understand what he was saying about the dog? Not worthy? WTF?

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 19155
Location: LumberTruckWest
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
polydigm wrote:
Did you not watch this video yourself?

Devin Townsend is definitely a bit strange. Does anybody understand what he was saying about the dog? Not worthy? WTF?

no, i didn't watch the video... until just now.
i don't always watch them.
if something pops up that i think someone will like, i try to direct them to it.

about the dog, devin is clearly a dog person and very open about it.
he really likes that particular dog.
what is so definitely a bit strange and WTF? about that?

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
coevad wrote:
Image

it is really too early for me to be laughing this hard...

thanks for the comedy gold, coevad!

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 6903
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
lapsed maps wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Did you not watch this video yourself?

Devin Townsend is definitely a bit strange. Does anybody understand what he was saying about the dog? Not worthy? WTF?

no, i didn't watch the video... until just now.
i don't always watch them.
if something pops up that i think someone will like, i try to direct them to it.

Cool, nothing wrong with that.

lapsed maps wrote:
about the dog, devin is clearly a dog person and very open about it.
he really likes that particular dog.
what is so definitely a bit strange and WTF? about that?

It came across as strange to me to talk about not being worthy of a ludicrously manicured dog, that is somehow better than all of us put together.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16336
Location: misanthropia
polydigm wrote:
It came across as strange to me to talk about not being worthy of a ludicrously manicured dog, that is somehow better than all of us put together.

it only seems strange when taken 100% literally.

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group