Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:12 pm 

- "Vastly improved 20 bit digital remastered edition from the original session tapes"<br><br>- "This reunion tour isn't about the money, we just wanted to play together again after all these years"<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:30 pm 

KISS- farewell tour<br><br>these guys will be playing unit their fucking skin falls off, and even then it'll be a farewell tour

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:08 am 

"Of course I love you! I'm just not ready for a commitment at this point."<br><br>"The guy with the stuff will be here in a few minutes"<br><br> ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:21 am 

"I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it." —. John Kerry, March 16, 2004<br><br>(Not a lie, but insane!)<br><br>PS- It is OK to take the bumper stickers off your car now ;D<br><br>Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:41 am 

[quote author=BizarroHesh link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=420#429 date=01/27/06 at 09:21:32] "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it." —. John Kerry, March 16, 2004<br><br>(Not a lie, but insane!)[/quote]<br><br>Not neccessarily insane, BH. I don't know the story on that particular quote, but personally, I'll change my mind on a decision if new data becomes available that shows my original decision is no longer a good choice. What freaks me out are the politicians who like to "stay the course" regardless of any new info that becomes available which shows that the course that was previously thought to be right is actually faulty. And drawn out. And expensive. And filled with explosions. And expensive. And deadly. And expensive.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:51 am 

[quote author=swiftkicknow link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=420#430 date=01/27/06 at 12:41:35]<br><br>Not neccessarily insane, BH. I don't know the story on that particular quote, but personally, I'll change my mind on a decision if new data becomes available that shows my original decision is no longer a good choice. What freaks me out are the politicians who like to "stay the course" regardless of any new info that becomes available which shows that the course that was previously thought to be right is actually faulty. And drawn out. And expensive. And filled with explosions. And expensive. And deadly. And expensive.[/quote]<br><br><br>Hmmm...sounds good...I agree. ;D<br><br>However, even being against the Iraq war in Iraq from the onset myself, it's pretty lame to vote for money for troops and then, while the war in on, say no, they don't need monetary support.<br><br>I have become content with the fact that people hate Bush. However, my nightmares still involve scenarios if Kerry had won! Yikes! ;D<br><br>PS- I know most people in this forum hate Bush so Arkay (and others) can post their comical Bush posts and I'll post mine. (No offense Arkay! ;D) Just laugh or frown or growl, whatever you need to do! ;D<br><br>As we all know, it is music which steers the stars (or is it love?) :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:55 pm 

how was it me i was not even there ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:01 pm 

love is all y'need

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:35 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=420#423 date=12/16/05 at 17:46:12][center]Image[/center][/quote]<br><br>You missed about 500 items on the left side including writing Lewinski's testimony and lying about that, lying on record to congress, etc. etc. etc.<br><br>1. I'm sure Iraq passed off their WMD's (it's common knowledge that they had them - What do you think Saddam suddenly turned nice like Darth Vader?)<br><br><br>2. You know America does not torture people as a policy, I'm sure there are assholes that break ranks and do. But come on, we are like the saints of war.<br><br>3. O.k, so Sadaam is a great guy, he would never be associated with Al Queda...BS.<br><br>(PS/FYI - I am and have always been against going into Iraq, but come on Jimmie...you are clearly a smart guy, you don't have to work blue...)<br><br>http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/LIES.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:45 am 

[quote author=BizarroHesh link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#435 date=01/31/06 at 06:35:32]<br><br>You missed about 500 items on the left side including writing Lewinski's testimony and lying about that, lying on record to congress, etc. etc. etc.<br><br>1. I'm sure Iraq passed off their WMD's (it's common knowledge that they had them - What do you think Saddam suddenly turned nice like Darth Vader?)<br><br><br>2. You know America does not torture people as a policy, I'm sure there are assholes that break ranks and do. But come on, we are like the saints of war.<br><br>3. O.k, so Sadaam is a great guy, he would never be associated with Al Queda...BS.<br><br>(PS/FYI - I am and have always been against going into Iraq, but come on Jimmie...you are clearly a smart guy, you don't have to work blue...)[/quote]<br><br><br>it's common knowledge they had WMD??? where's the proof numbnut<br><br>the saints of war??? haha, that's hilarious<br><br>the point is  Hussein would not have had anything remotely to do with  Al Quaeda....Hussein was scared of their religious fundamentalism and they would have severely threatened his secular rule. Probably the only thing Hussein and Al Quaeda have in common is the fact they were both armed and trained by the CIA.<br><br>you're the sort of dumbass voter that the U.S government loves

Solipsism Soundcloud
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:00 am 

So I'm numbnut and a dumbass...classic liberal argument.<br><br>God forbid someone have a different view from you, even if they are against the war in Iraq (which you failed to notice).<br><br>This is the heart of the political problem in the US...Liberals just hate Bush....period...if you don't insult him you are an asshole. ANy lie about him is o.k!<br><br>This is why Liberals are losing ground consistantly. You will never get moderates and Liberatarians to join your fight  if you just make random insults.<br><br>Hey, you don't know me Central Scrutinizer. You obviously don't care. Free discourse is good! insults are bad! ;D<br><br>http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/LIES.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:30 am 

[quote author=BizarroHesh link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#437 date=01/31/06 at 07:00:34]So I'm numbnut and a dumbass...classic liberal argument.<br><br>God forbid someone have a different view from you, even if they are against the war in Iraq (which you failed to notice).<br><br>This is the heart of the political problem in the US...Liberals just hate Bush....period...if you don't insult him you are an asshole. ANy lie about him is o.k!<br><br>This is why Liberals are losing ground consistantly. You will never get moderates and Liberatarians to join your fight  if you just make random insults.<br><br>Hey, you don't know me Central Scrutinizer. You obviously don't care. Free discourse is good! insults are bad! ;D<br><br>http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/LIES.html[/quote]<br><br>well when you come away with infantile propganda like americans are the saints of war, you totally ignore facts like there are no WMD in iraq...there are no connections with iraq and Al Quaeda. you begin to build up a mental image of a dumbass. <br><br>p.s i'm not  a liberal, i just look at the facts...if being a hardline republican means that from time to time you've to obfuscate the facts to fit with the programme then i'll pass

Solipsism Soundcloud
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:13 am 

[quote author=BizarroHesh link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#435 date=01/31/06 at 06:35:32]<br><br> You know America does not torture people as a policy, I'm sure there are assholes that break ranks and do. But come on, we are like the saints of war.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Congratulations...You have won the Hamliver 'Most Stoopid comment of January 2006' award. I like you :-* I want to love you always.  Keep them Blinkers firmly tightened around your head. The real world would scare the shit out of you!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:14 am 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#438 date=01/31/06 at 07:30:19]<br><br>well when you come away with infantile propganda like americans are the saints of war, you totally ignore facts like there are no WMD in iraq...there are no connections with iraq and Al Quaeda. you begin to build up a mental image of a dumbass. <br><br>p.s i'm not  a liberal, i just look at the facts...if being a hardline republican means that from time to time you've to obfuscate the facts to fit with the programme then i'll pass[/quote]<br><br><br>O.k...one by one...perhaps you can refrain for insulting me for one post.<br><br>When I say "saints of war" I mean that. We are not shoving bamboos shoots under peoples fingernails, beheading them, or playing them Katrina and the Waves CD's. We are giving them Korans, feeding them well, clothing them well....perhaps you want us to put them up in four star hotels? Yes I think compared to the rest of the world at war we are "saints of war". We can agree to disagree on that. I think the propaganda you hear is politically motivated by Democrats...I simply don't buy it. We are not torturers (in general) and by the way...we are at war! (you know kill kill die die) there are no pretty ponies, butterflies and cupcakes. You cannot tell a suicide bomber to "please tell me where your leaders are"<br><br>I just don't buy that Iraq is clean. They gassed the Kurds, they tried to invade Kuwait, the admittedly had WMD's not many years ago. Hell! even Clinton bombed them! In fact!!! all of the Democrat were for taking Sadaam out before they lost their shirts and pants in every election since. Now it is just hate motivated, they just hate Bush and whatever he says, they say the opposite...period.<br><br>PS: I am not a Republican. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:20 am 

[quote author=Sgt_Hamliver_III link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#440 date=01/31/06 at 08:13:51]<br><br>Congratulations...You have won the Hamliver 'Most Stoopid comment of January 2006' award. I like you :-* I want to love you always.  Keep them Blinkers firmly tightened around your head. The real world would scare the shit out of you! [/quote]<br><br>Keep up the insults..you are showing your true colors and you true ability to discuss logically. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:44 am 

[quote author=BizarroHesh link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#442 date=01/31/06 at 08:20:24]<br><br>Keep up the insults..you are showing your true colors and you true ability to discuss logically. ;D[/quote]<br><br><br>why bother, you're happy in insular bliss ;D Your award is still in the post though!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:24 am 

And now the winner of the Dinsey animated Clem award....  <br><br>Image<br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:52 am 

[quote author=Sgt_Hamliver_III link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#443 date=01/31/06 at 08:44:11]<br><br><br>why bother, you're happy in insular bliss ;D Your award is still in the post though! [/quote]<br><br><br>And you are who? ??? (my guess is that you are the previous winner 15 years running - and the actual recipient again!) - FYI - You are not allowed to pass it off to someone else, so just accept it, winner!.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:17 am 

I did win it a few years ago. This was when I hypothesised that maybe Saddam transported his WMD's with the aid of non-migratory African Swallows, carring them along using a strand of creeper held under the dorsal guiding feathers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:22 am 

[quote author=Sgt_Hamliver_III link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#446 date=01/31/06 at 10:17:13]I did win it a few years ago. This was when I hypothesised that maybe Saddam transported his WMD's with the aid of non-migratory African Swallows, carring them along using a strand of creeper held under the dorsal guiding feathers. [/quote]<br><br><br>You liar! they were European swallows!!! Duh! ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:33 am 

[quote author=BizarroHesh link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#447 date=01/31/06 at 10:22:04]<br><br><br>You liar! they were European swallows!!! Duh! ;D[/quote]<br><br><br>Nah, couldn't be a European Swallow. It's a simple question of weight ratios!  A five ounce bird could not carry a 3 Tonne Surface to Ground Launch platform.   ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:00 am 

[quote author=Sgt_Hamliver_III link=board=legends;num=1065353935;start=435#448 date=01/31/06 at 10:33:10]<br><br><br>Nah, couldn't be a European Swallow. It's a simple question of weight ratios!  A five ounce bird could not carry a 3 Tonne Surface to Ground Launch platform.   ;D[/quote]<br><br>Fine, I'll accept that...but explain again how sheeps bladders may be employed to predict earthquakes?<br>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next