Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 8054
Location: Oregon
Mij wrote:
Christ, are you going fucking nuts ?

There's that ridicule I was talking about. I'm nuts for trying to maintain an objective opinion? Or for not disowning or jumping down a forum members throat for having a different opinion?

Mij wrote:
THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF LEFT OR RIGHT.. Not anymore
It's a question a good ol' common sense that we used to call the Truth.

You're correct, it isn't right or left. It's about politics as a whole, and how it's wrong to manipulate the public to further an agenda. No matter what side it comes from.
Mij wrote:
If it was Biden who said absurdities like
"COVID-19 is a hoax. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi dine on babies. ANTIFA is not a fantasy conjured by the radical right. Never question Q."

I don't think Plook was meaning that as a direct quote. I believe he was summing up some extreme points of view. For the record ANTIFA absolutely does exist. It just isn't a "terrorist organization" or anything that some of these extremists are calling it.

Mij wrote:
I would fight him like I fought Trump and his bunch of crazy idiots.

I didn't realize you were personally in a tussle with Trump and his cronies. Way to go.

Mij wrote:
And all the bullshit Trump said in 4 years and that gullible folks swallow like the Holy Scripture.

I hope there's still way more intelligent folks in the US than the rest

I have a friend who fell into that trap and it's not a pretty thing to see... :( :( :( :P :P :P

I'm willing to bet I know a lot more people who have been affected by this than you. I have family members who barely speak over this stuff; since I live in the US where all this is actually happening.

_________________
“Listen to everyone, read everything; believe absolutely nothing unless you can prove it in your own right!”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 7263
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Telling a guy that he's a fucking nut to believe in such bullshit is not being ridicule. It's the Truth.
He deserves the Truth as much as anybody else. Even more I'd say...
If he's a friend of yours, YOU HAVE to tell him.
Otherwise it's like you don't care about him !
Like you're not really his friend, but just a guy who happens to know him...
:smoke:

And Free Speech doesn't mean Free Lying...
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !
For a real Democracy: abolish Electoral College


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 8054
Location: Oregon
Mij wrote:
Telling a guy that he's a fucking nut to believe in such bullshit is not being ridicule.

The problem is, I never said that I believed anything. Only that a person has a right to express such belief.

Mij wrote:
And Free Speech doesn't mean Free Lying...

Do you have a lot of experience with Free Speech? Don't you live in Canada? Freedom of Expression isn't the same thing.

_________________
“Listen to everyone, read everything; believe absolutely nothing unless you can prove it in your own right!”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 7263
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Too many folks hide themselves behind "Free speech", or "Free expression" if you prefer, like it's giving them a passport to say the most stupid things.
OK. But...
Some of these things are horrible lies that gullible folks, that only do their researches on web sites that support their own opinions, swallow. And it spreads. To a point where it becomes a real problem. Like January 6th...
To a lesser point, we have the same problem here (all those anti-vax in protest marches wearing the Jewish yellow star, as if they were living in a Nazi concentration camp).

I'm not against free speech but not when it is used the way some interested seeking power/attention peoples are using it.
Like Frank, I have a very limited patience for idiots. And I sense some folks here feels the same.

Bring back that good ol' Truth ! . . . and confuse the liars. . . no matter if they're Reps or Dems or whatever...
8)

If you like your friend, go tell him he's nut to believe the things he believes. Just do it in a friendly manner...

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !
For a real Democracy: abolish Electoral College


Last edited by Mij on Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 9325
Location: Over there! (last)
cory1984 wrote:
. . . blindly following the left is just as bad as being a Qanon follower.
Oh, let's just let this one marinate for a while. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 18837
Location: misanthropia
Mij wrote:
If you like your friend, go tell him he's nut to believe the things he believes. Just do it in a friendly manner...

hahaaa, great idea.


hey buddy, you know i am your friend, right?
well, being the friend that i am, i feel that i need to tell you something.
to put it bluntly... you're nut. stop laughing, i am not joking.
yes, i am serious.
you are nut for believing in things that i do not believe in. please understand.
it is just the way it is, friend. plain and simple.

ok, cool, wanna go get something to eat?

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 40019
Location: Somewhere in time
What do you do when they show up at your house when they figure out your opposed to what they are planning... :?:

Remember they do not travel alone what is their slogan from that crappy boat movie from the 90's... :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 40019
Location: Somewhere in time
I looked it up and here is a Q guy review of the movie... :shock:

"WHITE SQUALL" Is a great movie that teaches very VALUABLE TRUTHS ~ TRUTH & HONEST PREPAREDNESS (see John 17)
1) YOU WILL ONLY KNOW REAL ATTAINMENT BY PUSHING YOURSELF PAST YOUR KNOWN LIMITS ~ AS YOU LEARN FROM OTHERS, OR THE SOURCE OF BEING.
2) Our Only Chance is Commitment to Self Honesty & being Honest with Others to UNIFY in an Ideal Tribe, Crew, Nation or Family.
3) Even when you have lived up to these Ideals a White Squall (Unique circumstances) may, however, test you in a way where there ARE Losses. No Matter ~ WWG1WGA IS our very best chance of success, AFTER PREPARING as hard as you can to meet any challenge. 3) This has become the Rallying Cry for the Q Anon Army WW who love our Freedoms and Cherish what used to be the American Way ~
4)~ FEAR NOT STAND WITH AWESOME POWER IN HE WHO STANDS WITH YOU ~ KING OF KINGS OUR ONLY SOVEREIGN~ IT IS HE WHO DJT STANDS IN, FOR ALL OF US ~ ONE NATION UNDER G-D WITH LIBERTY & JUSTICE 4 ALL in YAHSHUA ben YAHOVAH's name ~ 4) IN GOD WE TRUST. 5) TRUTH JUSTICE & THE AMERICAN WAY ( restored)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 9325
Location: Over there! (last)
Plook wrote:
I looked it up and here is a Q guy review of the movie... :shock:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 2968
This is absolutely not about “left” or “right”. The left-right paradigm is a construction of government and their compliant media. The operatives of this media work within a limited field. They pretend that everyone is either “liberal” or “conservative”, and label them thusly. They simply ignore certain information if it doesn’t fit the paradigm, and if the information finds its way in, it is dismissed summarily and ridiculed without serious discussion. The only information that is allowed comes from established, corporate agencies. The idea that these corporations are under any mandate to provide all of the actual facts or to present all sides of a news story is just naive. There is no law saying they cannot tell a lie. In fact, and journalists will tell you this, they feel it is their job to decide what the people need to know, and how to frame it.

Journalism’s kind of scary.

Why they gave us the Internet, I’ll never know. Walter Cronkite said “…and that’s the way it is…”, and by god we believed it. With the worldwide web, human beings have access to a myriad of information sources, and this has led some to doubt the veracity and intentions of corporate mainstream media. For me, alternative information, which I have been following on the web for twenty years at least, offers a verification of the doubts and suspicions I have had about our government and media since I was a little hippie wannabe.

Think about it. Why would you trust a government-corporate source over an independent alternative source? Because you are a Frank Zappa fan?

What happens when one delves into alternative news sources is not all that surprising. The lies, the misdirection, the spin, the omissions, and the narrative script of the mainstream sources become obvious. I still follow mainstream media, mostly on the radio, but it dominates so profoundly that it can be absorbed by osmosis just by standing around. Alternative sources are my check upon this onslaught.

Once we have information from a variety of sources, we can begin our autopsy of bullshit. This how we discern what is likely true and what is likely not. Alternative media is rife with misguided agendas, outlandish claims, crazy theories, poison pills, and outright propaganda. Just like corporate media. But corporate media is more about controlling the people with information and deriving a narrative for everyone to “believe”. They own the Western mind.

Alternative sources have everything to lose by challenging the mainstream narrative. Indeed, it’s gotten pretty bad for them, with our new techno-elites banning them from their platforms for presenting non-approved viewpoints. Well, I’m sorry, but that is not how freedom works. If someone you know is immersed in what you think is a cauldron of lies on the Internet, you have to understand that it is freedom of choice. Everyone is free to decide what makes sense to them. Disagreeing with them is appropriate if you wish to debate, but banning their voices is straight up fascism.

I doubt that anyone I know still believes that Kennedy was killed by Oswald alone. Many people I know have come around to my way of thinking on 9/11. Folks right here on this forum suspect that the government is hiding information regarding UFOs and space aliens.

We know who the liars are. As one of the budding rock musicians says during the closing of Hey Punk, it’s a “gigantic mass deception”. Okay? That’s Frank talking there.

…and Frank Zappa is the hero that got me started on my quest for actuality. He always speculated on the actual facts, and wasn’t afraid to spell it out. Why do you think he was so hated? Nobody wants their delusion popped.

The United States of America is a constitutional republic. That means the rules are laid out in a constitution, a framework document. Our constitution guarantees us natural rights. These are not privileges handed down to us by our “leaders”…we are born with them. One can say that the document is outdated, or even moot. I can still say anything I fucking want. It’s up to you individually to shut me up.

Political parties are the bane of our democracy. It divides people up into teams, and everyone always wants their team to win…so badly, in fact, they become blind to the damage their own team is doing. If you destroy your society trying to “fix” it, well you fucked up, dintcha?

Frank Zappa said that if he ran for pResident, he would not campaign. He would just be there as a choice in case you didn’t want to vote for either of the establishment puppets. The voter would have to be informed through his own investigation of the candidate, not by the blaring mainstream information mafia. This is what we need, independent candidates free of spun bullshit.

To Trump supporters everywhere, I say you scare me because you actually love a political candidate. To party-line Democrats I say Joe Biden…really?

To the left-leaning Zappa fans here…here’s something you might not know. Frank Zappa is rather often quoted in conservative media. He is literally a hero to many Libertarians. He always distrusted media and government. He used his freedom to the best of his ability, and encouraged others to do so. He did what he wanted, damn the commentators. In today’s “woke” world, Frank would be cancelled.

Is that what you want?

I never thought I’d see the day, but we are headed for literal civil war. I can see the manipulations on both sides.

Attachment:
001-ben-garrison-biden-taliban.jpg
001-ben-garrison-biden-taliban.jpg [ 70.17 KiB | Viewed 411 times ]


Don’t fall for it. Don’t fight your brother.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 40019
Location: Somewhere in time
No rope it doesn't work I do data analysis and root cause analysis all day at work, I don't google shit and read a recap and say ok that's the reality, I google it then I go find the research and the data and I read the footnotes (that's were the real facts are buried) and the Vaccine has been around for over 10 years in one form or another it works and this delivery system works better than any before and is far safer pure unadulterated fact based on data, if these nimrods don't get vaccinated they will keep dialing the virus Rubik's cube until they may come up with a mutation that can end civilization so no more anti vaccine bullshit please because it is a steaming pile of shit...sorry but I know people who had bad out comes from COVID and I watched my wife die on a ventilatory from respiratory pneumonia so get the fucking shot people... :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 9325
Location: Over there! (last)
A rope leash wrote:
They simply ignore certain information if it doesn’t fit the paradigm, and if the information finds its way in, it is dismissed summarily and ridiculed without serious discussion.
Randall Enos
Image

Unvaccinated Conservative talk show host Phil Valentine dies after battle with Covid-19

https://www.newsweek.com/conservative-radio-talk-show-host-phil-valentine-who-downplayed-vaccines-dies-covid-1621805

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 7263
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Plook wrote:
I know people who had bad out comes from COVID and I watched my wife die on a ventilatory from respiratory pneumonia so get the fucking shot people... :!:

A good reason to fight those who hide behind "Freedom of speech", or "Expression" for whatever agenda they may have.
You don't say if your wife died from COVID but it's not that important. You saw the damage done, and the pain, and it's enough.
Sorry for your lost. I had a friend who died in 2015 from something similar (a heavy smoker).

It happens that we may have to protect folks against themselves.
There's a serious disease, there's a cure, and it's free.
The rest is just bullshit...

Starting September 1 here, we'll have to show a Vaccine Passport (QR code) to attend certain events, go to restaurants, bars, gyms, and all those mass gathering people that are not considered as essential (it doen't include grocery stores)

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !
For a real Democracy: abolish Electoral College


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 2968
Well, Plook, you can tell me all sorts of things that you know, but without a link or quote I can’t judge it. I have to take your word for it. Or I can take the word of others. Average people don’t know anything for certain, and extraordinary persons are not immune to error. For you to think that I sit around Googling stuff looking for truth is evidence of that. Google will not direct you to truth. There are a few alternative sites that I have come to trust over the years, and I look them over and compare their reporting to the overbearing mainstream echo chamber. If one learns nothing else, one learns that there is an alternate viewpoint on every issue, and that the mainstream actively distorts and suppresses these viewpoints.

As for the assertion that the novel corona virus will eventually kill us all if some people do not get vaccinated, I can poke holes in that off the top of my head, using what I’ve learned in high school science and the worldwide web. A corona virus is a cold virus. It causes colds. It mutates frequently, so we get colds more than once. No one has ever cured the common cold, nor has a vaccine for the cold ever worked, because it does mutate and it is also carried by other mammals. Please explain, if someone can, how this corona virus is destined to mutate into a sure killer of us all, when corona virus has been around forever mutating since forever and has not yet killed us all?

Billions of people around the world accepted an experimental injection designed to prevent infection with the new virus. This is not a typical vaccine, which consists of parts of the actual virus so that the body can learn to defend itself. This is an injection of an mRNA sequence that is designed to tell your body to begin producing a spike protein that the body will recognize as an invader, so that it will be prepared to fight the similar corona virus. That’s how I understand it.

This virus was spearheaded by Donald “warp-speed” Trump, and it appears to be headed for full FDA approval in less than a year. Most regular vaccines take ten or so years to be approved, because the long-term side effect cannot be known otherwise. This is a totally new type of vaccine never used extensively on human beings, and billions have been shot up with it.

What really amazes me is the virulent Trump haters, many of whom would never go near a piece of red meat, line up eagerly to take Trump’s vaccine. I guess they did it because their team took power and said it was okay. Did they even ask what was in it?

Unfortunately, the guinea pigs are finding out that the new vaccine doesn’t work, and can have serious side effects, one of them being death. I read today that Jesse Jackson and his wife, both fully vaccinated, are in the hospital with the covid. Governor Abbott of Texas tested positive despite being fully vaccinated and asymptomatic. The big *SPAM* solution to this? More shots!

The people having bad reactions to the vaccine are being ignored by the mainstream media. Look up Eric Clapton. I could spew for days about this. They say bad reactions are rare, and worth the cost overall. Tell that to the people it happens to…who are far more numerous than you might imagine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgTBh0RFMudD/

https://vaccineimpact.com/

You’ll probably say it’s simply a major outbreak of coincidence.

I could link to literally hundreds of doctors and scientist who are going against the mainstream flow on the vaccines. The inventor of the PCR test, now dead, said it isn’t designed to be a diagnostic tool…if it’s spun enough times it will literally come up with anything you want it to be. Even Fauci said this. The FDA will discontinue the use of the PCR after this year, because it says the test cannot distinguish between the corona virus and the flu. They’re still using it for now, however, because…what? Competence? Agenda?

Many doctors in the alternate world are saying that the mRNA vaccine is causing blood clots and myocardial issues. People are dying of strokes and heart attacks. Some of these doctors are warning that the bodies of the vaccinated will overreact to the next infection, and kill them. These doctors are banned and censored by our techno overlords on an ongoing basis. Why? Because they lie? Or because they speak truth?

I guess we will see.

…and yes, we’re all going to die, but probably not from a cold virus with a 99% survival rate. The vast majority of the people dying from this virus, (which has never actually been isolated), are very old with pre-existing co-morbidity. In the past, we dealt with pandemics by quarantining the sick and protecting the vulnerable until herd immunity is reached.

Totalitarian lock downs and Simon-says mandates are the solution to nothing, unless you’re out to destroy a society. I’ll take my chances with a virus any day over my chances with a fascist agenda.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/natio ... 2108210051




My body, my choice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 9325
Location: Over there! (last)
A rope leash wrote:
I could spew for days about this.
Jimmy Margulies
Image

8) . . . meanwhile . . .

Dave Whamond

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 8702
Location: exile
A rope leash wrote:
O, and don’t forget to tell me my sources are not approved, that Scopes says different, and that I’m a whacked out conspiracy theorist.

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Thanks. You saved me the trouble of having to read your post...

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
^^^^^^^^^ +1 :mrgreen:


8) 8) 8)

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 7263
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
On the phone today with my daughter. Sje's reading this book
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/54680228-we-are-bellingcat

I plan to have a reading too. Maybe some of you have an opinion about it. . .
:?

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !
For a real Democracy: abolish Electoral College


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 40019
Location: Somewhere in time
A rope leash wrote:
Well, Plook, you can tell me all sorts of things that you know, but without a link or quote I can’t judge it. I have to take your word for it. Or I can take the word of others. Average people don’t know anything for certain, and extraordinary persons are not immune to error. For you to think that I sit around Googling stuff looking for truth is evidence of that. Google will not direct you to truth. There are a few alternative sites that I have come to trust over the years, and I look them over and compare their reporting to the overbearing mainstream echo chamber. If one learns nothing else, one learns that there is an alternate viewpoint on every issue, and that the mainstream actively distorts and suppresses these viewpoints.

As for the assertion that the novel corona virus will eventually kill us all if some people do not get vaccinated, I can poke holes in that off the top of my head, using what I’ve learned in high school science and the worldwide web. A corona virus is a cold virus. It causes colds. It mutates frequently, so we get colds more than once. No one has ever cured the common cold, nor has a vaccine for the cold ever worked, because it does mutate and it is also carried by other mammals. Please explain, if someone can, how this corona virus is destined to mutate into a sure killer of us all, when corona virus has been around forever mutating since forever and has not yet killed us all?

Billions of people around the world accepted an experimental injection designed to prevent infection with the new virus. This is not a typical vaccine, which consists of parts of the actual virus so that the body can learn to defend itself. This is an injection of an mRNA sequence that is designed to tell your body to begin producing a spike protein that the body will recognize as an invader, so that it will be prepared to fight the similar corona virus. That’s how I understand it.

This virus was spearheaded by Donald “warp-speed” Trump, and it appears to be headed for full FDA approval in less than a year. Most regular vaccines take ten or so years to be approved, because the long-term side effect cannot be known otherwise. This is a totally new type of vaccine never used extensively on human beings, and billions have been shot up with it.

What really amazes me is the virulent Trump haters, many of whom would never go near a piece of red meat, line up eagerly to take Trump’s vaccine. I guess they did it because their team took power and said it was okay. Did they even ask what was in it?

Unfortunately, the guinea pigs are finding out that the new vaccine doesn’t work, and can have serious side effects, one of them being death. I read today that Jesse Jackson and his wife, both fully vaccinated, are in the hospital with the covid. Governor Abbott of Texas tested positive despite being fully vaccinated and asymptomatic. The big *SPAM* solution to this? More shots!

The people having bad reactions to the vaccine are being ignored by the mainstream media. Look up Eric Clapton. I could spew for days about this. They say bad reactions are rare, and worth the cost overall. Tell that to the people it happens to…who are far more numerous than you might imagine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgTBh0RFMudD/

https://vaccineimpact.com/

You’ll probably say it’s simply a major outbreak of coincidence.

I could link to literally hundreds of doctors and scientist who are going against the mainstream flow on the vaccines. The inventor of the PCR test, now dead, said it isn’t designed to be a diagnostic tool…if it’s spun enough times it will literally come up with anything you want it to be. Even Fauci said this. The FDA will discontinue the use of the PCR after this year, because it says the test cannot distinguish between the corona virus and the flu. They’re still using it for now, however, because…what? Competence? Agenda?

Many doctors in the alternate world are saying that the mRNA vaccine is causing blood clots and myocardial issues. People are dying of strokes and heart attacks. Some of these doctors are warning that the bodies of the vaccinated will overreact to the next infection, and kill them. These doctors are banned and censored by our techno overlords on an ongoing basis. Why? Because they lie? Or because they speak truth?

I guess we will see.

…and yes, we’re all going to die, but probably not from a cold virus with a 99% survival rate. The vast majority of the people dying from this virus, (which has never actually been isolated), are very old with pre-existing co-morbidity. In the past, we dealt with pandemics by quarantining the sick and protecting the vulnerable until herd immunity is reached.

Totalitarian lock downs and Simon-says mandates are the solution to nothing, unless you’re out to destroy a society. I’ll take my chances with a virus any day over my chances with a fascist agenda.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/natio ... 2108210051




My body, my choice.



Not necessarily... :arrow:

A lot of people think the Government cannot force you to get a Vaccine, but this is not true they have been trying to use the carrot for some time but that seems exhausted.

The new surge in vaccines seems to be the "on the fence" people who realize with the variant that they and their kids are at risk now, young healthy people are getting hospitalized and dying, the average age hospitalized has dropped from 60 years old to 36 years old.

If that doesn't convince people it looks like more and more companies are insisting on proof of vaccine or no service or no job. Is that legal absolutely has been for some time as long as it is not related to Sex or Race anything goes with business and government this has been set law for some time now.

There will be those that still believe in being COVID Cal & Cathy and little do they know the Supreme Court ruled in 1901 that you can be required to be vaccinated by the government. This was the result of an intense Small Pox outbreak in Boston in 1901, at the time Boston was the 4th most populated city in the US, they gave out the vaccines but the numbers stalled around 25% to 30% and people were not budging.

That was enough of a pool of people to keep the spread of Small Pox going like a wild fire (sound familiar?). The vaccinated and the people in government got feed up and passed a law that you had to be vaccinated and they went door to door and did it by force if necessary.

A Pastor from a Church challenged the law on freedom of religion and other constitutional rights (predictable). It made its way to the Supreme Court where they ruled that while individuals have rights that when they are infringing on the rights of the vast majority of society’s health they can be compelled to comply with the greater good.

If this variant or another the unvaccinated are brewing with their outrageous belief they can do whatever they want regardless of the public health issue starts killing children in large numbers you will see people demand that these people be vaccinated or put away.

It just takes the right motivation and peoples kids dying in large numbers or having prolonged health issues will do it, but we should have never got here because if at least 85% of people were vaccinated we wouldn't have this problem and 95% we are home free.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 9325
Location: Over there! (last)
A rope leash wrote:
My body, my choice.
The response to this fallacy is "our bodies, your choice".

John Cole

Image

_________________
Image
Never argue with stupid people; they will drag you
down to their level and then beat you with experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 2968
First it was seventy-percent that needed to be vaccinated, now it’s eighty-five, and now I hear ninety-five. I’m trying to follow the “science”, but it keeps “evolving” to fit a pre-determined narrative…the one that says this is a particularly dangerous pandemic, a scourge like the bubonic plague or smallpox.

I don’t see many people sick with respiratory illness. I have yet to meet anyone who has had covid, much less die from it. I hear about them on the news, and it’s always a very small percentage of the population, like about what the flu registers. The flu, by the way, magically disappeared last year. Given that the PCR test is unreliable (per the FDA), and can’t tell covid from the flu, why wouldn’t we raise red flags on this?

Well, you have to understand that this is profit-driven. When the FDA approved the Pzifer shot this morning, the stock went wild. Never mind the fact that nobody knows what the long terms effects will be, or that the vaccine itself does not appear to prevent infection. When a patient tests positive for covid and is admitted to the hospital, the hospital receives a generous stipend from the government. Corporations and governments do not care about your life. It’s been obvious for years. What they care about is their life and their power. Profit is the main driver behind science and medicine, which is why we are inundated with commercial messages for drugs we can ask our doctor about, even though many medications have been withdrawn after years on the market because they proved to be harmful. It doesn’t matter to them. It’s the cost of doing business, no matter who they hurt. With the covid vaccines, they got themselves legal immunity from liability per the law, so why not jab it in every arm they can find?

When I was in the ICU for my bonky heart, it was not busy. I’ve delivered to a hospital five days a week since before this thing began, and it has never been busy. The covid triage tent they set up outside the emergency room is practically vacant at all times. While I was in the ICU no one asked me about my vaccination status, and in general they did not require a mask, even though the results of the covid test they gave me had not come back yet. More than one nurse told me that they would quit before taking the vaccine. So will I, so will millions of others, so if you think this won’t turn into a society-wrecking civil war, you might be wrong.

Smallpox was eradicated basically because it was a human host only virus. Corona virus is found in other mammals, and will never be eradicated. Yes, I know being forcefully jabbed is not unprecedented, and many fanatical fascists would love that. The difference between this situation and smallpox is that smallpox was very obviously a pandemic, with many clearly sick and dying people. People took the vaccine because of genuine fear, not bogus media fear-mongering. Not many folks were forcefully jabbed back then, but this time we’re talking millions. I’m sure the little Hitlers out there will cheer on the police as they beat the shit out of me on the street.

Or maybe they will use a dart gun.

Take a look at Israel. The population is largely vaccinated, but they are still having problems with covid. This means it doesn’t work. This means the virus still flourishes in vaccinated people if it gets a chance. This means the virus still mutates. This means the vaccine is worthless to anyone but the stockholders of *SPAM* companies. But, they say, the vaccine helps keep a person from getting seriously sick with covid…but there weren’t a whole lot of people getting really ill, and most of them that died had other issues that were exasperated by the virus. Those that have survived covid, some of whom apparently didn’t even know they had it, now have natural immunity, which is way better than an experimental injection that hasn’t been properly vetted.

I have a close older friend that has had nothing but health issues since she got the injections. I have no way of knowing if it is the shot or not, but of course I have my suspicions. Another person I know has lupus. She should never have gotten the shot. Her condition has worsened and she’s taken at least one blood transfusion. She looks like hell. Another person I know, who refused the shot until her pregnant daughter told her she couldn’t come around the baby unless she was vaccinated, has broke out in a dry rash that pretty much covers her face. She complains about it bitterly. She did not want to take the shot. Another close friend of mine was coerced into taking the shot by international travel mandates, and while he seems fine so far, I’m watching him with a jaundiced eye. His girlfriend, who has always had problems with her weird chemistry, is scared of the vaccine and doesn’t want it…but if she wants to travel with him she will have to get it.

The idea that the corona virus will mutate until it begins to kill off our children is just more awful fear-mongering. The more likely scenario is that vaccinated children will die because their immune systems have been disastrously modified by an experimental injection they had no way of refusing. Of course, officially, it will be blamed on killer-covid variants, as will the deaths of everyone whose immunity system has been compromised by this untested and unreliable vaccine.

In this world of too much conflicting information, one must choose between what they trust and what they do not trust. The brain must reconcile with the gut. The people pulling the strings on political puppets worldwide have been interested in depopulation for decades. Look up the World Economic Forum’s plan for a “Great Reset”. Look up Bill Gates’ strange obsession with vaccines and sterilization. Google the Georgia Guidestones. These people want you dead.

It simply boils down to trust. I haven’t trusted any government or corporation since I was a child. Look, they just ended a twenty-year occupation of a sovereign nation by pulling out suddenly, leaving behind thousands of American citizens and allies, as well as billions in military tech and hardware for the very terrorists we were there to contain and defeat. Trillions lost, lives lost, reputation mutilated….they literally laugh about it…and I’m supposed to trust them when they say a virus with a ninety-nine percent survival rate is worth taking an experimental injection?

Sorry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 7263
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Meanwhile... over 645,000 deaths in USA alone (with due credits lately to those Reps states !)
I think I'll take my chances with the vaccine.

:smoke:

And for our non-vaccinated friends... if you get the disease and it's going real bad, wish for a quick death.

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !
For a real Democracy: abolish Electoral College


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 7054
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
A rope leash wrote:
... like about what the flu registers ...
That's just bollocks. That's what I was thinking early last year, but the Covid-19 death rate is between 10 to 20 times greater than that for influenza. Closer to twenty if you compare the annual average rather than a particularly bad year for flu. Maybe you don't care about older people dying in large numbers, but health systems all over the world are being overwhelmed by Covid-19 cases and it's a very real problem.

And comparing Covid-19 with the common cold? What??

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 40019
Location: Somewhere in time
A rope leash wrote:
First it was seventy-percent that needed to be vaccinated, now it’s eighty-five, and now I hear ninety-five. I’m trying to follow the “science”, but it keeps “evolving” to fit a pre-determined narrative…the one that says this is a particularly dangerous pandemic, a scourge like the bubonic plague or smallpox.

I don’t see many people sick with respiratory illness. I have yet to meet anyone who has had covid, much less die from it. I hear about them on the news, and it’s always a very small percentage of the population, like about what the flu registers. The flu, by the way, magically disappeared last year. Given that the PCR test is unreliable (per the FDA), and can’t tell covid from the flu, why wouldn’t we raise red flags on this?

Well, you have to understand that this is profit-driven. When the FDA approved the Pzifer shot this morning, the stock went wild. Never mind the fact that nobody knows what the long terms effects will be, or that the vaccine itself does not appear to prevent infection. When a patient tests positive for covid and is admitted to the hospital, the hospital receives a generous stipend from the government. Corporations and governments do not care about your life. It’s been obvious for years. What they care about is their life and their power. Profit is the main driver behind science and medicine, which is why we are inundated with commercial messages for drugs we can ask our doctor about, even though many medications have been withdrawn after years on the market because they proved to be harmful. It doesn’t matter to them. It’s the cost of doing business, no matter who they hurt. With the covid vaccines, they got themselves legal immunity from liability per the law, so why not jab it in every arm they can find?

When I was in the ICU for my bonky heart, it was not busy. I’ve delivered to a hospital five days a week since before this thing began, and it has never been busy. The covid triage tent they set up outside the emergency room is practically vacant at all times. While I was in the ICU no one asked me about my vaccination status, and in general they did not require a mask, even though the results of the covid test they gave me had not come back yet. More than one nurse told me that they would quit before taking the vaccine. So will I, so will millions of others, so if you think this won’t turn into a society-wrecking civil war, you might be wrong.

Smallpox was eradicated basically because it was a human host only virus. Corona virus is found in other mammals, and will never be eradicated. Yes, I know being forcefully jabbed is not unprecedented, and many fanatical fascists would love that. The difference between this situation and smallpox is that smallpox was very obviously a pandemic, with many clearly sick and dying people. People took the vaccine because of genuine fear, not bogus media fear-mongering. Not many folks were forcefully jabbed back then, but this time we’re talking millions. I’m sure the little Hitlers out there will cheer on the police as they beat the shit out of me on the street.

Or maybe they will use a dart gun.

Take a look at Israel. The population is largely vaccinated, but they are still having problems with covid. This means it doesn’t work. This means the virus still flourishes in vaccinated people if it gets a chance. This means the virus still mutates. This means the vaccine is worthless to anyone but the stockholders of *SPAM* companies. But, they say, the vaccine helps keep a person from getting seriously sick with covid…but there weren’t a whole lot of people getting really ill, and most of them that died had other issues that were exasperated by the virus. Those that have survived covid, some of whom apparently didn’t even know they had it, now have natural immunity, which is way better than an experimental injection that hasn’t been properly vetted.

I have a close older friend that has had nothing but health issues since she got the injections. I have no way of knowing if it is the shot or not, but of course I have my suspicions. Another person I know has lupus. She should never have gotten the shot. Her condition has worsened and she’s taken at least one blood transfusion. She looks like hell. Another person I know, who refused the shot until her pregnant daughter told her she couldn’t come around the baby unless she was vaccinated, has broke out in a dry rash that pretty much covers her face. She complains about it bitterly. She did not want to take the shot. Another close friend of mine was coerced into taking the shot by international travel mandates, and while he seems fine so far, I’m watching him with a jaundiced eye. His girlfriend, who has always had problems with her weird chemistry, is scared of the vaccine and doesn’t want it…but if she wants to travel with him she will have to get it.

The idea that the corona virus will mutate until it begins to kill off our children is just more awful fear-mongering. The more likely scenario is that vaccinated children will die because their immune systems have been disastrously modified by an experimental injection they had no way of refusing. Of course, officially, it will be blamed on killer-covid variants, as will the deaths of everyone whose immunity system has been compromised by this untested and unreliable vaccine.

In this world of too much conflicting information, one must choose between what they trust and what they do not trust. The brain must reconcile with the gut. The people pulling the strings on political puppets worldwide have been interested in depopulation for decades. Look up the World Economic Forum’s plan for a “Great Reset”. Look up Bill Gates’ strange obsession with vaccines and sterilization. Google the Georgia Guidestones. These people want you dead.

It simply boils down to trust. I haven’t trusted any government or corporation since I was a child. Look, they just ended a twenty-year occupation of a sovereign nation by pulling out suddenly, leaving behind thousands of American citizens and allies, as well as billions in military tech and hardware for the very terrorists we were there to contain and defeat. Trillions lost, lives lost, reputation mutilated….they literally laugh about it…and I’m supposed to trust them when they say a virus with a ninety-nine percent survival rate is worth taking an experimental injection?

Sorry.



Let me share a little something I put together for the local antivaccination people I deal with daily... :arrow:


Ok people we have a lot of misinformation here so let me see if I can help with a little Q & A.

What’s up with this virus changing they should know by now what is going on?


A virus is like a Rubik’s Cube, they are a puzzle trying to solve how best they can survive, they are a form of life and at its basic level life tries to survive through evolution and natural selection changes. The thing about a virus is its lifespan is so short it is evolving very fast, this is why you get so many variants so quickly, it preyed on the old and weak first but now due to the vaccine the pool of people available for the variants to take advantage of are younger and healthier. While these people may not die a lot of them will have lifelong health issues and their life trajectory will be forever changed.\

Why are vaccinated people getting it the shot must not work, right?


No, it adapted and it found a way to infect the vaccinated and well 97% will have no problems or very mild symptoms they can now spread it to the unvaccinated due to the increased virulence of the variant, life finds a way.


If there are so many variants why bother right?


If we allow the unvaccinated to continue to spin this Rubik’s Cube of death, we could end up with a variant we cannot stop and that could reach the level of the Black Plague and send us careening into a modern Dark Age for decades or even centuries.


Why didn’t the vaccine stop the virus it must not work right?


If everyone had got vaccinated when they could and we had reached 85% to 95% vaccinated this variant we have never gotten a foot hold in the US, this is now truly a Pandemic of the unvaccinated, the problem is that includes every child 12 and under. We are seeing children’s ICUs in hospital in mostly unvaccinated States beginning to over top as well as hospitals in general in those states.

If this variant or another the unvaccinated are brewing with their outrageous belief they can do whatever they want regardless of the public health issue starts killing children in large numbers you will see people demand that these people be vaccinated or put away.

It just takes the right motivation and peoples kids dying in large numbers or having prolonged health issues will do it, but we should have never got here because if at least 85% of people were vaccinated we wouldn't have this problem and 95% we are home free.


Why isn’t the variant more wide spread some states are doing fine so what is the problem right?


States with higher vaccination rates are doing far better, Vermont is an 85% to 90% vaccinated state and the variant is almost nonexistent, at those levels you protect the unvaccinated and the children, but everyone that can needs to be vaccinate. The proof is in the Data just check it out instead of listening to some knuckleheads on Facebook or website.


Why do people need more shots don’t they know what they are doing?


We have people saying why do they now say you need a third shot, well if you were to research this (I know actually looking at data is not popular but that’s were the facts are) you would find that most vaccines require 3 or 4 doses, this is why your card if you have one has 4 shot input spaces on it.


Why do we need the shot so soon after our first two dose?


Well normally we would have gotten a first shot and the second would have been much later than the two weeks that was being recommended in March and April, the reason for this is we were losing nearly 100,00 people a month to COVID in January and February of this year, the idea was get everyone fully vaccinated as quickly as possible and end this thing, what went wrong over 30% of the people did not get their vaccines and created a COVID Variant breading pool.


If I had it, why do I need a shot I am immune right?


Some think if I already had it, I can’t get it again that is incorrect when it comes to variants, they can change enough to get sick again and your natural antibodies will also wane. In fact, they found that the only people who developed a strong immune response were those that almost died from the virus and well that may sound good remember most of these people are dealing with long term health issues and are known as “Long Haulers” because this brutal virus attacks so many of the body’s organs in so many different ways, it is very opportunistic and not just a respiratory virus like a seasonal flu.


Why do they keep changing what they tell us they don’t know what they are doing right?


Why do the recommendations keep changing, well a COVID is a “novel” coronavirus or new strain that has not been previously known. The COVID viruses are always different and very adaptable therefore when the virus hit the scientist and medical professionals had to use their best estimates of what would work and what would not and apply them.

This naturally would lead to changes in recommendations as the data came in, this is known as the Scientific Process and it is how cars came in to being, planes & jets, other medicines, medical equipment, and your computer and phone that you use to get on the internet to get the false information on this subject and others.


They can just fake the data, right?


Anyone can fake Data if only that was true, I wouldn’t have to work such long hours because someone always check the underlying Data to make sure it is accurately being reported.

In the scientific and medical research field this is a virtual impossibility. Every institution doing research (Medical, University, Scientific Laboratories, etc.) must keep accurate records which are internally verified as accurate and properly derived, they are reviewed by city, county, state, or federal investigators if you are receiving government funds which almost all do.

My daughter works for a large medical institute on the East Coast she is a research IRB Director (Institutional Review Board) she and her Team must verify all research is accurate and properly followed the protocols before it is submitted, all institutions for science and medical research are required to do this and are audited at least twice a year or more if infractions are found. If there are multiple continues issues, they can be suspended from doing research, lose funding, be fired from their employment, and in egregious cases can be charged, prosecuted, and incarcerated.

Most research ends up being published in scientific and medical journals for peer review, this can lead to changes or rejections within the community. Everything is checked and rechecked and gone over with a fine-tooth comb before anything reaches the public.


These vaccines are so new, right?


They actually have been working on the mRNA vaccines for over 10 years and it was ramped up after the MERS outbreak which was also a COVID virus but it died out pretty quick due to the isolated area it was from. There has been testing done on the zika, rabies, the flu, and etc.

This is a miracle of science the Trojan Horse aspect of it allows you to carry a part of RNA or DNA from any virus into the system using a harmless virus as a cover and without ever exposing the person to the virus, it is as if I texted you a picture of a criminal you say yes, I know what he looks like and what to do if I see him and then the picture dissipates without leaving anything behind.

The potential problem with the variants is if the virus mutates enough, it no longer looks like the exact thing you told your immune system to beware of and that is why boosters or possible a whole new shot will be needed.


They rushed the vaccine through the clinical trials?


Not exactly, what they did was remove the red tape and the long pauses between phase’s, by throwing everything we had at it and eliminating down time between phases getting the vaccines developed and tested we were able to accomplish 3 to 5 years of research and development in less than 2 years.

Also because of the huge pool of people who have been vaccinated it created an expedited conformation of the safety. While all vaccines, medicines, and medical procedures have risk…this vaccine has been proven to be a true miracle of science never before has any vaccine been so effective and safe.


No one knows the long-term effects, right?


Some may say that but we have never before seen anything in the medication field other than maybe something that requires repetitive continues doses hide a side effect or possibly troubling outcome for any period of time as long as this vaccine has been tested and used, that ship has sailed if it had some hidden side effect we would know after 300 million shots given and it has a 0.0017% side effect problem, you are more likely to be eaten by piranha than get a side effect from this vaccine.

The vaccine can allow the government to track me, right?


Oy vey people, the smallest tracking device with GPS is the size of a wristwatch face, it will not go through a needle not even the giant bone marrow needle. The tic tac sized thing in your dog doesn’t track it is read using another device with in a inches of the pet to get the information. Nano tracking technology doesn’t yet exist at this level and is possibly decades off if at all with our current know how. None of it is needed anyway, almost everyone carries a tracking device on them everywhere they go already, it is your mobile phone! And I can tell you for a fact they are tracking and mining that thing for sure!


The vaccine can change my DNA, right?


Oy vey people, you’re watching to many movies, while some scientists are working on such things again they are so far off from any functional system not to mention most western countries highly regulate this type of testing and research from being able to do just that.


My personal favorite: The Virus and/or vaccine It mixes with, is caused by, somehow activates 5G, right?


Ok 5G has been around for some time (6 years) I work for the company that came up with it, it is no different than any other radio signal we have used for over 120 years, just increased band wide expeditiously, no new technology and most of the action occurs on the internet backbone not at the Radio Sites your mobile devices connect to this is pure unadulterated bull pucky.

Hope that helps so save the children get a shot… :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 7263
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Thanks Plook for a well-written informative post.
Now up to us folks to believe science or any crazy fucked-up guy on a website.
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !
For a real Democracy: abolish Electoral College


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:41 am
Posts: 1633
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Image

_________________
"Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding"! -- Sheng Wang


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group