Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Joe Biden
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:47 pm 

Difference between USA and Canada. . .
Can't help but feel sorry for us Canadians
:P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:57 am 

Randy Rainbow interviews Joe Biden

3 minutes, 47 seconds 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQTuFudB028

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:10 am 

Funny, yeah. Good.
Not as much as Trump but he must do with it.

Just after that one, YouTube showed me that one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ8ldD9wKmY
Marjorie Taylor Green ! Another GOP nuts !
They must have a plantation somewhere where they let'em grow...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:06 am 

meanwhile in wtf is going on/this is just sad news:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:11 am 

Did Biden Fall on Stairs to Air Force One?

True

He was not the first president to take such a spill.

As videos of Biden falling on the stairs of Air Force One went viral, many people commented that Biden’s mishap was reminiscent of actor Chevy Chase’s portrayal of U.S. President Gerald Ford on “Saturday Night Live” in the 1970s.

In December 1975, Ford, like Biden, truly slipped and fell on the stairs of Air Force One.

President Ronald Reagan also slipped and fell on the steps of Air Force One. A 1984 photograph from Getty entitled “President Reagan Falling Down Stairs” carried the caption: “President Reagan slips and falls to the deck of the stairway ramp to Air Force One as he was ascending the steps at King County Airport in Seattle. The president fell on the second stair from the top, picked himself up and waved to the crowd after earlier addressing an audience in Seattle.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-falls-on-stairs/

Bob Gorrell

Gary Varvel

Bob Englehart

Bart van Leeuwen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:55 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:41 pm 

Mike Luckovich

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:43 pm 

You can say what you want about Biden but you can't deny the fact that the daily number of COVID-19 deaths has been drastically lowered.
He gets peoples vaccined at a high speed rate. I don't see 1000 and over daily deaths these days.
In the "good old days" of Trump, more than 3000 daily deaths was not surprising.
I don't think he would have strongly pushed a vaccination agenda like Biden did.
He would have bashed Fauci and try to get the credit.

Only hardcore GOP Trump fanatics regret him.
8)

I try to stay optimist and think COVID-19 will be a thing of the pas before 2022.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:46 pm 

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 5:43 pm 

Guy Parsons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:37 am 

Dave Granlund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:44 pm 

I thought George W. Bush was an obvious idiot. I could not believe how many people allegedly voted for him. He was a puppet in the true sense, Howdy Doody all the way. I never thought we could do worse until Joe Biden bumbled his way in.

Obama was a great puppet, a master at talking without saying anything. He kept the wars going, because that’s the script.

When Trump came along, something stunk about him. The entirety of the establishment had an allergic reaction. They wouldn’t let him president. A seemingly united front, backed by corporations and civic institutions, all came together to cry, whine, lie, cheat, and steal in a grand effort to oust the fat orange threat, and to replace him with a proper marionette.

Even here, at the Frank Zappa forum, people’s precious personal time was soaked up by hatred of the Trump puppet. As if it mattered.

But what of the new plastic hand-operated actor?

Dusty old perv puppet Joe Biden is up for review!

Let’s start with some quotes!

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

“I’ve known eight presidents, three of them intimately.”

“I’d rather be at home making love to my wife while my children are asleep.”

"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids".

If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.

“you cannot go to a 7-Eleven … unless you have a slight Indian accent”

“We have to get more vaccinated. I said, well over, what’s the number — 350 million Americans have already been vaccinated.”

“Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”

“We choose truth over facts!”

Those who say the blood of lib- — “the blood of patriots,” you know, and all the stuff about how we’re going to have to move against the government. Well, the tree of liberty is not watered with the blood of patriots. What’s happened is that there have never been — if you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.

“My butt’s been wiped!”

https://www.allgreatquotes.com/authors/ ... en-stupid/

Why does anyone think this guy is anything other than another old stinky white creep? His party used to be up to their necks in KKK members, and practically invented Jim Crow. They passed a crack cocaine law in the Nineties that put a lot of minorities in jail, while letting powder-sniffing white guys off with spankings.

He is a hypocrite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUfg14Ix8g

He’s also a touchy creep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY

(they all are…)

…well the corporate media laughs it off because he’s always been a gaffe machine. Obama said we can count on him to fuck things up. But, like I said with GWB, if you can’t talk straight, you can’t think straight.

Joe Biden is the best the Democratic Party could come up with to fight Trump. I find it incredulous that there were eighty million alleged voters for Joe Biden. Trump said they cheated, Democrats deny it but don’t want election audits to prove it. All I know is that this antique hand puppet supposedly controls the big red button, and I find that disturbing.

If there ever was evidence of a shadow government, it is this dementia patient. No way in Hell is he actually making decisions. That would be disastrous.

But that is the problem that has come to catch us…career politicians clinging to power until they croak. That’s my generation’s fault for not stepping up with a puppet everyone can love. The true partisans will say anything is better than Trump, even a propped up corpse…but doesn’t that just prove that it doesn’t matter?

…and now, O my god, Afghanistan. He topped off the worst idea ever with a savage Keystone Kops –style blunder of an exit. It is not funny at all.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... n-violence
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... amid-kabul
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ul-airport
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... fghanistan

Well, this might be the demise of old puppet Joe. He may well resign, and we will have our first female pResident, although with an asterisk. Nobody likes her, and she’s kind of sleazy, but at least she’s not eighty years old. We could have had Tulsi Gabbard, but the Democrats are dumb as fuck, apparently.

While I’m poking leftists, let me tell you about California, which is pretty much a one-party state, the Democratic Party. The governor, Gavin Newsome, is fighting for his political life against a recall election next month. All the mainstream media can’t figure out why, except to blame Trump supporters. Let me clarify it: Tremendous wildfires fed by years of forest neglect, billions lost in massive debacles such as the high speed rail failure and the unemployment benefit fraud. Severe and continuing lockdowns and mandates during the pandemic, destroying the lives of the citizenry. Seventy-five thousand prisoners released, prosecutions for petty theft eliminated, homeless people everywhere. Water reservoirs, which held a seven-year capacity in 2019, have been drained into the ocean for reasons that no one seems to understand. How did that happen?!

Democrats, apparently.

I used to be one.

O yeah, and Gavin Newsome is an arrogant creep who dined mask-less without distancing at an obscenely expensive French restaurant in extremely rich Napa, CA. His public health advisor dined with him. Rules for thee, but not for me.

Hypocrites.

Loyalty to a political party is the seed of fascism. Loyalty to this party is the seed of idiocracy.

So, come on, man…let’s see some memes and cartoons! Surely some of you out there want to post a little revenge on the scurvy Bolsheviks that rolled your fat orange. Surely the faithful left want to rush to poor old Joe’s defense. After all, it’s not his fault he’s pResident! It just happened!

O, and don’t forget to tell me my sources are not approved, that Scopes says different, and that I’m a whacked out conspiracy theorist. Democrats and their media fawners are actively trying to paint Libertarians, Republicans, independents, and any critical-thinking questioner as some sort of dangerous terrorist. Why? They want to destroy this society. Why? I guess so they can get rid of this republic and turn it into some sort of techno-dictatorship. Why? This is what the puppet masters wish!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/que ... g-american

The curtain has been pulled back. The wall is there. Do you see it now?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:29 pm 

Don't forget this was the Cheet-O's plan and he was just bragging no one could change it a couple weeks ago so give Uncle Joe a little slack... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:54 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
O, and don’t forget to tell me my sources are not approved, that Scopes says different, and that I’m a whacked out conspiracy theorist.

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of having to read your post...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:07 am 

^^^^^^^^^ +1 :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:12 am 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
A rope leash wrote:
O, and don’t forget to tell me my sources are not approved, that Scopes says different, and that I’m a whacked out conspiracy theorist.

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:

pffff, not me.
i appreciate and enjoy rope's contributions here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:10 am 

lapsed maps wrote:
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
A rope leash wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
pffff, not me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:00 am 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:30 am 

lapsed maps wrote:

I agree. It's good to have varying perspectives on things whether you agree with them or not. Truth doesn't mind being questioned, so why not look at things from all sides?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:02 am 

cory1984 wrote:
It's good to have varying perspectives on things whether you agree with them or not.
Biden stole the election. Trump is still president. COVID-19 is a hoax. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi dine on babies. ANTIFA is not a fantasy conjured by the radical right. Never question Q.

Is that good enough for you?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:40 am 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
cory1984 wrote:
It's good to have varying perspectives on things whether you agree with them or not.
Biden stole the election. Trump is still president. COVID-19 is a hoax. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi dine on babies. ANTIFA is not a fantasy conjured by the radical right. Never question Q.

Is that good enough for you?

Good enough for....you to pigeon hole yourself as an unthinking mouthpiece of leftist propaganda? Yeah we're probably good. Though if you wanna post another political cartoon to prove my point, be my guest. :smoke:

The thing is, things are not as black and white and some of you would like to think. All politicians have agendas. Just because someone dislikes or disagrees with Trump doesn't automatically make them right. I hate all this right wing money grubbing lying bullshit as much as anyone. However, mistakes of the right do not make the left correct by default. Many individuals are being attacked and ridiculed for questioning the official narrative. When we know that the official narrative is almost always distorted. It is important to think for yourself, and if that means listening to and considering some really far out stuff now and then, so be it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:41 am 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Biden stole the election. Trump is still president. ANTIFA is not a fantasy conjured by the radical right.

Glad to see you finally making some sense.
:P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 am 

^^^ With all due respect Cory normally I would agree and I love Rope, but that Q shit has to be cut off at the pass... :idea:

A guy I have known for 25 years got into that and thinks that all liberals are baby killing, blood drinking, flesh eaters working in an unholy alliance with the bad aliens and Trump is working with the good aliens and vice president JFK Jr, as well as Princess Dianna to arrest them all and take them to Guantanamo Bay where they will be executed (approximately 1 million Liberals) and it will be televised... :arrow:

This will happen right after Trump is acknowledged as the the still acting President (they keep it secrete to avoid a Civil War) since Biden was executed last November along withy Hilary, Bill, Obama, Michelle (who was actually a man and butt fucked Barrack), John Brennen, the complete Supreme Court, all elected Democrats, and a host of others when you see them currently on TV it is CGI...If this plan does not work there is an army of Quanon followers millions strong that will rise up and kill the traitor alien lover baby killer liberals in the coming "Storm"... :shock:

In November there will be an election and 12 Republicans will be elected to run the country under a Christian God rule with the assistance of the Pleiadeans (the good aliens), no more President and Washington DC will be left deserted, the states will all have final say under Republican Christian Rule... :P

Sorry it got's to go, this is where free speech slips in to Sedition and Treason against the democracy...I stay in touch with him in hopes I can keep him grounded and hopefully assist in deprograming him after he realizes it is a bunch of Bull Pucky. He shut down a thriving business to get ready for the "Storm" and doesn't watch sports anymore (he was a sports guy 24/7), I don't even think he had a religious bone in his body before, he has alienated his family and friends it is just sad because he was a great guy... :cry:

Sounds nuts but you have no idea how many people believe this in one form or another, I have no problem saying tens of millions, the Bomb guy yesterday was one of them so were most of the January 6th people... :(

So if some of us that are close to the fire and say it needs to be put out and we don't have time for other "opinions" this is why... :!:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:27 am 

Plook wrote:
^^^ With all due respect Cory normally I would agree and I love Rope, but that Q shit has to be cut off at the pass... :idea:

A guy I have known for 25 years got into that and thinks that all liberals are baby killing, blood drinking, flesh eaters working in an unholy alliance with the bad aliens and Trump is working with the good aliens and vice president JFK Jr, as well as Princess Dianna to arrest them all and take them to Guantanamo Bay where they will be executed (approximately 1 million Liberals) and it will be televised... :arrow:

This will happen right after Trump is acknowledged as the the still acting President (they keep it secrete to avoid a Civil War) since Biden was executed last November along withy Hilary, Bill, Obama, Michelle (who was actually a man and butt fucked Barrack), John Brennen, the complete Supreme Court, all elected Democrats, and a host of others when you see them currently on TV it is CGI...If this plan does not work there is an army of Quanon followers millions strong that will rise up and kill the traitor alien lover baby killer liberals in the coming "Storm"... :shock:

In November there will be an election and 12 Republicans will be elected to run the country under a Christian God rule with the assistance of the Pleiadeans (the good aliens), no more President and Washington DC will be left deserted, the states will all have final say under Republican Christian Rule... :P

Sorry it got's to go, this is where free speech slips in to Sedition and Treason against the democracy...I stay in touch with him in hopes I can keep him grounded and hopefully assist in deprograming him after he realizes it is a bunch of Bull Pucky. He shut down a thriving business to get ready for the "Storm" and doesn't watch sports anymore (he was a sports guy 24/7), I don't even think he had a religious bone in his body before, he has alienated his family and friends it is just sad because he was a great guy... :cry:

Sounds nuts but you have no idea how many people believe this in one form or another, I have no problem saying tens of millions, the Bomb guy yesterday was one of them so were most of the January 6th people... :(

So if some of us that are close to the fire and say it needs to be put out and we don't have time for other "opinions" this is why... :!:

I'm not defending any ideology here. I'm defending the right to think for yourself. All I'm saying is that blindly following the left is just as bad as being a Qanon follower.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:53 am 

Christ, are you going fucking nuts ?

THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF LEFT OR RIGHT.. Not anymore
It's a question a good ol' common sense that we used to call the Truth.

If it was Biden who said absurdities like
"COVID-19 is a hoax. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi dine on babies. ANTIFA is not a fantasy conjured by the radical right. Never question Q."
I would fight him like I fought Trump and his bunch of crazy idiots.

And all the bullshit Trump said in 4 years and that gullible folks swallow like the Holy Scripture.

I hope there's still way more intelligent folks in the US than the rest

I have a friend who fell into that trap and it's not a pretty thing to see... :( :( :( :P :P :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next