Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Zappa in Instagram Video
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm 

I love to Frank Zappa, I would like to wacht videos in instagram because is very nice social networking then
I've just finished producing the first season of this new podcast, Producing The Beatles, which goes into the studio with The Beatles and looks at the making of the recordings from George Martin's point of view. This is a narrative podcast, so each episode will be the story of the making of a recording, or a production technique that Martin and The Beatles used. We'll be examining home demos, studio outtakes, and isolated multitracks, as well as rare and previously unpublished documents. We'll also look back into Martin's career before The Beatles to see where some of his production techniques originated, and how he developed his unique approach to the studio.

I am learn how download videos of instagram for I have music in my smartphone. One way is instagram video downloader online converter

The thing I'm most excited about, though, is that we've gone into the recording studio with professional musicians to re-record and analyze some of the scores that George Martin wrote to see what we can learn by re-tracing his steps.