Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 pm
Posts: 3910
Location: south midlands, UK
So DB, you've got 4 years to prove how RIGHT you think you've been about trump.
In 4 years, you'll either be king of the forum or lower than SB.
Any bets?
TT

_________________
and I know, I think
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6708
Location: Between the Badges
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 6891
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Hilarious. I'm not holding my breath.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Chicago, sort of.
And the over/under for how many years he'll serve is........

I say 3 full years.

_________________
Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
First DB needs to acknowledge that the great depression is not gonna happen on Obama's watch. He promised us it would!

Oh, the economic crash is coming eventually. It just wont have anything to do with who is President. It will be because "the people" allowed themselves to become increasingly disconnected from their own best interests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5491
Location: Vancouver, BC
downer mydnyte wrote:
First DB needs to acknowledge that the great depression is not gonna happen on Obama's watch. He promised us it would!

Oh, the economic crash is coming eventually. It just wont have anything to do with who is President. It will be because "the people" allowed themselves to become increasingly disconnected from their own best interests.


Uh, you're clearly not paying attention. Here's a few FACTS for you:

~ the Labor Force Participation Rate (currently 62.8%) is now the lowest it's been since the fall of 1977 (give or take very few minor exceptions)
~ the Home Ownership Rate (currently 62.9%) is now the lowest it's been since 1965
~ there are more people on welfare and/or food stamps than ever or since The Great Depression
~ the percentage of people on welfare is now only second to The Great Depression
~ the Obama Admin is one of the few Presidential Admins not to average 3% GDP annually
~ the Obama Admin has added to the national debt (currently $19.8 Trillion) more than almost all 40+ President Admins combined


As you can see, it's WORSE than it was 8 years ago. There is NO recovery. Wtf do you think Trump was elected POTUS this week?! :roll:

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 4532
Location: Approaching Death
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My sentiments exactly. Good one TT!

_________________
"Everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6796
Location: Over there! (last)
That wasn't DB. It was his doppelgänger. 8)

_________________
Image
Never argue with stupid people; they will drag you
down to their level and then beat you with experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
Disco Boy wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
First DB needs to acknowledge that the great depression is not gonna happen on Obama's watch. He promised us it would!

Oh, the economic crash is coming eventually. It just wont have anything to do with who is President. It will be because "the people" allowed themselves to become increasingly disconnected from their own best interests.


Uh, you're clearly not paying attention. Here's a few FACTS for you:

~ the Labor Force Participation Rate (currently 62.8%) is now the lowest it's been since the fall of 1977 (give or take very few minor exceptions)
~ the Home Ownership Rate (currently 62.9%) is now the lowest it's been since 1965
~ there are more people on welfare and/or food stamps than ever or since The Great Depression
~ the percentage of people on welfare is now only second to The Great Depression
~ the Obama Admin is one of the few Presidential Admins not to average 3% GDP annually
~ the Obama Admin has added to the national debt (currently $19.8 Trillion) more than almost all 40+ President Admins combined


As you can see, it's WORSE than it was 8 years ago. There is NO recovery. Wtf do you think Trump was elected POTUS this week?! :roll:


yeah, I'm paying attention. Of course it's worse. It gets worse every year since the day I was born. It has nothing to do with who gets propped up to read the speeches.

It will be worse tomorrow than today and worse in 4 years than tomorrow. Not because of Trump but because we are spiraling down the drain. No president is gonna stop gravity.

Oh, and it's not yer manipulated stats that tell me it's worse. It's my own experience traveling around, meeting people, seeing shit with my own eyes.

Your stats are as worthless as Mr Nice's polls.

You said we would see the worst depression in history under Obama. You were incorrect. I don't expect you to admit it because you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. You're a lot like Clinton and Trump.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5491
Location: Vancouver, BC
downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
First DB needs to acknowledge that the great depression is not gonna happen on Obama's watch. He promised us it would!

Oh, the economic crash is coming eventually. It just wont have anything to do with who is President. It will be because "the people" allowed themselves to become increasingly disconnected from their own best interests.


Uh, you're clearly not paying attention. Here's a few FACTS for you:

~ the Labor Force Participation Rate (currently 62.8%) is now the lowest it's been since the fall of 1977 (give or take very few minor exceptions)
~ the Home Ownership Rate (currently 62.9%) is now the lowest it's been since 1965
~ there are more people on welfare and/or food stamps than ever or since The Great Depression
~ the percentage of people on welfare is now only second to The Great Depression
~ the Obama Admin is one of the few Presidential Admins not to average 3% GDP annually
~ the Obama Admin has added to the national debt (currently $19.8 Trillion) more than almost all 40+ President Admins combined


As you can see, it's WORSE than it was 8 years ago. There is NO recovery. Wtf do you think Trump was elected POTUS this week?! :roll:


yeah, I'm paying attention. Of course it's worse. It gets worse every year since the day I was born. It has nothing to do with who gets propped up to read the speeches.

It will be worse tomorrow than today and worse in 4 years than tomorrow. Not because of Trump but because we are spiraling down the drain. No president is gonna stop gravity.

Oh, and it's not yer manipulated stats that tell me it's worse. It's my own experience traveling around, meeting people, seeing shit with my own eyes.

Your stats are as worthless as Mr Nice's polls.

You said we would see the worst depression in history under Obama. You were incorrect. I don't expect you to admit it because you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. You're a lot like Clinton and Trump.


No, you're NOT paying attention at all. Not only because they're NOT my stats, they're ACTUAL statistics but that they're not wrong. If they were, I can guarantee you Trump wouldn't have been elected POTUS. Things weren't this bad under Bush Jnr. or any other POTUS in recent memory and it hasn't been like this for DECADES...if not ever in some cases. So I'm not really wrong. Because, for the most part, the above contains a list of arguably Depression-era level conditions. If I was wrong, I would have no problem admitting it.

You now can go back to your speculative-ill-informed-nonsensical-opinions-and-erroneous-claims that imply you're in the know. I, on the other hand, will stick to the FACTS, you asshole.

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
Disco Boy wrote:
No, you're NOT paying attention at all.


I live here! I'm paying closer attention than you just based on geography alone. You see it on the news and read stats and think that qualifies as paying attention.

Disco Boy wrote:
I, on the other hand, will stick to the FACTS, you asshole.

Ad hominems?

I am dishonored irrevocably, merely having associated with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 4532
Location: Approaching Death
downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
No, you're NOT paying attention at all.


I live here! I'm paying closer attention than you just based on geography alone. You see it on the news and read stats and think that qualifies as paying attention.


He wouldn't last a week in the deep south.

_________________
"Everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5491
Location: Vancouver, BC
downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
No, you're NOT paying attention at all.


I live here! I'm paying closer attention than you just based on geography alone. You see it on the news and read stats and think that qualifies as paying attention.

Disco Boy wrote:
I, on the other hand, will stick to the FACTS, you asshole.

Ad hominems?

I am dishonored irrevocably, merely having associated with you.


You are in denial of FACTUAL information, which makes you a fucking idiot, especially since you can't disprove it.

On second thought, emotion over logic, reason and statistic evidence is fantastic and should be a way of life! In fact, let's all try it!

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6150
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
I Wonder how he survived Kindergarden !!!
:shock:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 4532
Location: Approaching Death
Mij wrote:
I Wonder how he survived Kindergarden !!!
:shock:


He used his "Six Million Dollar Man" metal lunchbox. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRFJoUBP54o

_________________
"Everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6150
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Funny !
That could be him !
:mrgreen:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group