Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:37 am 

So DB, you've got 4 years to prove how RIGHT you think you've been about trump.
In 4 years, you'll either be king of the forum or lower than SB.
Any bets?
TT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:59 am 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:41 pm 

Hilarious. I'm not holding my breath.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:03 pm 

And the over/under for how many years he'll serve is........

I say 3 full years.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:15 pm 

First DB needs to acknowledge that the great depression is not gonna happen on Obama's watch. He promised us it would!

Oh, the economic crash is coming eventually. It just wont have anything to do with who is President. It will be because "the people" allowed themselves to become increasingly disconnected from their own best interests.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:26 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
First DB needs to acknowledge that the great depression is not gonna happen on Obama's watch. He promised us it would!

Oh, the economic crash is coming eventually. It just wont have anything to do with who is President. It will be because "the people" allowed themselves to become increasingly disconnected from their own best interests.

Uh, you're clearly not paying attention. Here's a few FACTS for you:

~ the Labor Force Participation Rate (currently 62.8%) is now the lowest it's been since the fall of 1977 (give or take very few minor exceptions)
~ the Home Ownership Rate (currently 62.9%) is now the lowest it's been since 1965
~ there are more people on welfare and/or food stamps than ever or since The Great Depression
~ the percentage of people on welfare is now only second to The Great Depression
~ the Obama Admin is one of the few Presidential Admins not to average 3% GDP annually
~ the Obama Admin has added to the national debt (currently $19.8 Trillion) more than almost all 40+ President Admins combined

As you can see, it's WORSE than it was 8 years ago. There is NO recovery. Wtf do you think Trump was elected POTUS this week?! :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:29 am 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly. Good one TT!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:45 am 

That wasn't DB. It was his doppelgänger. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:49 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:

~ the Labor Force Participation Rate (currently 62.8%) is now the lowest it's been since the fall of 1977 (give or take very few minor exceptions)
~ the Home Ownership Rate (currently 62.9%) is now the lowest it's been since 1965
~ there are more people on welfare and/or food stamps than ever or since The Great Depression
~ the percentage of people on welfare is now only second to The Great Depression
~ the Obama Admin is one of the few Presidential Admins not to average 3% GDP annually
~ the Obama Admin has added to the national debt (currently $19.8 Trillion) more than almost all 40+ President Admins combined

As you can see, it's WORSE than it was 8 years ago. There is NO recovery. Wtf do you think Trump was elected POTUS this week?! :roll:

yeah, I'm paying attention. Of course it's worse. It gets worse every year since the day I was born. It has nothing to do with who gets propped up to read the speeches.

It will be worse tomorrow than today and worse in 4 years than tomorrow. Not because of Trump but because we are spiraling down the drain. No president is gonna stop gravity.

Oh, and it's not yer manipulated stats that tell me it's worse. It's my own experience traveling around, meeting people, seeing shit with my own eyes.

Your stats are as worthless as Mr Nice's polls.

You said we would see the worst depression in history under Obama. You were incorrect. I don't expect you to admit it because you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. You're a lot like Clinton and Trump.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:24 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:

yeah, I'm paying attention. Of course it's worse. It gets worse every year since the day I was born. It has nothing to do with who gets propped up to read the speeches.

It will be worse tomorrow than today and worse in 4 years than tomorrow. Not because of Trump but because we are spiraling down the drain. No president is gonna stop gravity.

Oh, and it's not yer manipulated stats that tell me it's worse. It's my own experience traveling around, meeting people, seeing shit with my own eyes.

Your stats are as worthless as Mr Nice's polls.

You said we would see the worst depression in history under Obama. You were incorrect. I don't expect you to admit it because you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. You're a lot like Clinton and Trump.

No, you're NOT paying attention at all. Not only because they're NOT my stats, they're ACTUAL statistics but that they're not wrong. If they were, I can guarantee you Trump wouldn't have been elected POTUS. Things weren't this bad under Bush Jnr. or any other POTUS in recent memory and it hasn't been like this for DECADES...if not ever in some cases. So I'm not really wrong. Because, for the most part, the above contains a list of arguably Depression-era level conditions. If I was wrong, I would have no problem admitting it.

You now can go back to your speculative-ill-informed-nonsensical-opinions-and-erroneous-claims that imply you're in the know. I, on the other hand, will stick to the FACTS, you asshole.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:55 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
No, you're NOT paying attention at all.

I live here! I'm paying closer attention than you just based on geography alone. You see it on the news and read stats and think that qualifies as paying attention.

Disco Boy wrote:
I, on the other hand, will stick to the FACTS, you asshole.

Ad hominems?

I am dishonored irrevocably, merely having associated with you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:00 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

I live here! I'm paying closer attention than you just based on geography alone. You see it on the news and read stats and think that qualifies as paying attention.

He wouldn't last a week in the deep south.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:56 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Disco Boy wrote:
I, on the other hand, will stick to the FACTS, you asshole.

Ad hominems?

I am dishonored irrevocably, merely having associated with you.

You are in denial of FACTUAL information, which makes you a fucking idiot, especially since you can't disprove it.

On second thought, emotion over logic, reason and statistic evidence is fantastic and should be a way of life! In fact, let's all try it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:25 pm 

I Wonder how he survived Kindergarden !!!
:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm 

Mij wrote:
I Wonder how he survived Kindergarden !!!
:shock:

He used his "Six Million Dollar Man" metal lunchbox. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRFJoUBP54o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:45 am 

Funny !
That could be him !
:mrgreen: