Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367 ... 423  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 am 

Clay Jones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 am 
Banned

All this manufactured outrage about the ILLEGALS is because the Democrats continue to have nothing to run on except more hate for Trump. Using terms like "concentration camps" and "torture" is fucking reprehensible. The same shit was happening during Obama and the media said NOTHING about it. They just need to blame Trump for everything.

Why aren't these stupid liberals mad at Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala etc... who treat their people so poorly and create conditions so bad that their people have to flee to another country? Their politicians are corrupt. Our career politicians are corrupt. America is the most giving nation on the planet. We already give those SHITHOLE countries 100s of millions in aid and then those people sneak in here ILLEGALLY and we have to pay for them twice? FUCK THAT SHIT!!! Enough already!! It needed to stop years ago and now Trump is finally doing something about it.

Last edited by ChestPainsProds on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 am 
Banned

“You want to talk about families being separated? Try spending your holidays talking to a grave!” - Jamiel Shaw, Jr., who marked his 10th Father's Day without son, Jamiel Jr., murdered in 2008 by an illegal alien gangbanger in sanctuary city L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:14 am 

From Mars or Jupiter? :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:28 am 
Banned

If only we had been smart enough to elect Hillary, she'd make sure that all of the slaves in the Libyan markets she fomented would be sold as a family unit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:50 am 

On Day 515 Trump at 42.2% is now back to being the most unpopular President since polling began. Gerald Ford at 43.3% is second.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:55 am 
Banned

Hey good news!!! The United States has agreed to stop separating families. If you commit a crime and you have kids, the police will look the other way while you escape. This also applies to robbing banks, carjackings, assault, rape and drive-by shootings.

Oh help me I do declare
It's a free-for-all!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:16 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:
President Ding-a-ling says crime in Germany is way up. German statistics show the opposite.

It isn't. He's wrong. I live in Germany.

He made it up - again.

Nonetheless, German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been facing growing pressure over her immigration policies. Germany has taken in well over 1 million refugees in the past four years, with the number peaking at an estimated 890,000 in 2015. That figure fell last year to less than 200,000.

As a result of the influx, even political allies and some within Merkel’s own political party have called for turning away migrants at the country’s borders. The nation’s interior minister suggested denying individuals who had previously applied for asylum or registered as asylum seekers in other European countries.

Political allies of Merkel have given her until July 1 to find a solution to the issue with her European partners.

The background to this story is as follows. Merkel's sister party's ex-leader is Seehofer of the right-wing Bavarian CSU. Seehofer just lost the leadership to somebody even more right-wing called Söder. Seehofer was kicked upstairs into the Ministry of Interior. After taking over the job, it turns out that a department in Bremen dealing with asylum seekers had, either due to lack of manpower or corruption, blanket shooed in a number of asylum seekers without checking. As Minister for the Interior, this was, in part, Seehofer's responsibility. Thus, Seehofer came under pressure from Söder, who does not want the CSU to lose votes to the extreme-right (AfD) in Bavaria and thus wants the CSU to seem to be hard on immigrants.

In order therefore to distract from the problems within his own ministry and pressure from his own party, Seehofer announced that he was planning, single-handedly, to close Germany's borders. Merkel has pointed out that Seehofer is only Minister for the Interior and does not have the power to do this on his own. She has also pointed out that the only solution about distribution of migrants can be reached on an EU wide basis.

A split between Seehofer's/Söder's CSU and Merkel's CDU is possible, but unlikely as it would mean political ruin for them both in Bavaria. The CDU does not put up candidates in Bavaria. If the CSU split from the coalition, the CDU would put up candidates in Bavaria, thus splitting the centre - conservative vote. In the unlikely event the CSU did leave the coalition, the centre-left, immigrant friendly Greens would be the most likely to join the coalition of CDU and SPD.

Crimes of immigrants play no role in this discussion. In fact, despite Trump's claims, crimes committed by immigrants went down by 4.1% in Germany last year.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 am 

ChestPainsProds wrote:
School honoring Confederate general...

Honor for what?!

For being a part of the losing army which fought for the south and seceded from the Union? Additionally, they also wanted to overthrow the Federal Government. They call that domestic terrorism. How about a Timothy McVeigh statue while you're at it?
Only in America.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:11 am 
Banned

You're really comparing McVeigh to a part of history that the country went through?
That's shitty liberal logic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 am 
Banned

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Yes, you are a right wing nut job racist homophobe.......and dumb as fuck. Low IQ dumbfucks support Trump. How are those healthcare premiums treating you? Thanks to trump, they aren't getting less expensive....stupid neo-nazi asshole.

More labels please!

hahahahahahahahah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ah ha hahahahaaaaaa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:27 am 
Banned

More pathetic liberal hypocrisy...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:32 am 
Banned

Guess where this is?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:37 am 
Banned

Here's your fucking hero that you are still crying about.

"Just because your child gets across the border that doesn't mean your child gets to stay." Hillary Clinton, 2014.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:42 am 
Banned

The Russian Collusion narrative failed.
The failing economy theory failed.
The nuclear war with NK story failed.
The Stormy Daniels bullshit failed.
Now on the playlist from liberals is immigration and caging children. They went full retard on this one with the sob story angle. This will fail as well.

Let's all guess what's next!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 am 

Trump wrote:
Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted. Others countries are even worse. Be smart America!

This statement is completely made up.
2016 Crime down by 0.5%
2017 Crime down by 10%.

"Officials do not want to report these crimes", my arse. Where does he get his figures from? Bridget Hitler?

He's really making it up as he goes along, now.

https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformatio ... _node.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:28 am 

ChestPainsProds wrote:
Guess where this is?

From James Woods' twitter account?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am 
Banned

Caputh wrote:
ChestPainsProds wrote:
Guess where this is?

From James Woods' twitter account?

Yes. That's where I found it. But the question was guess where this is. Way to read properly.

IT IS FUCKING SAN FRANCISCO!! This once beautiful city has turned into a THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE and ya know why? YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS OF DEMOCRATIC POLICIES!!!

It's disgusting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:08 pm 

And James Woods' twitter account is a trustworthy news source? Way to research properly!

Last edited by Caputh on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 pm 
Banned

Caputh wrote:
And James Woods' twitter account is a trustworthy news source?

Who said it was news, dummy? It's a photo.

HOLY FUCK!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:14 pm 

You're right - it is a photo. Posted on James Woods' twitter account. Somebody who likes Trump - a lot. I wonder where Woods got the photo from?

Here's another photo...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:21 pm 
Banned

What's your point? Other than the one on your head.

You idiot libs have ZERO debate skills. It's either all emotion or deflection.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:28 pm 

You constantly moan about the MSM lies, but are perfectly prepared to post something from a minor film star's twitter account with no attribution of any source in order to "prove" that San Fransisco is overrun by immigrants. According to you, the fact that it is a "photo" is enough proof. You don't care what the source is - as long as it supports your narrative. Which is exactly what you claim the MSM and anybody who thinks Trump is an arsehole does. Thus (once again) you prove yourself to be a total a hypocrite.

Rather like Trump, who claimed that his words were enough to disprove photographic evidence, when the photos did not support his narrative. Or the way that he claims, with no factual basis, that crime in Germany has gone up by 10%, when exactly the opposite is the case.

You've obviously been to the James Woods school of debating which proves your point.

Last edited by Caputh on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:34 pm 
Banned

Caputh wrote:
You constantly moan about the MSM lies, but are perfectly prepared to post something from a minor film star's twitter account with no attribution of any source in order to "prove" that San Fransisco is overrun by immigrants. According to you, the fact that it is a "photo" is ebough proof. You don't care what the source is - as long as it supports your narrative. Which is exactly what you claim the MSM and anybody who thinks Trump is an arsehole does. Thus (once again) you prove yourself to be a total a hypocrite.

Rather like Trump, who claimed that his words were enough to disprove photographic evidence, when the photos did not support his narrative. Or the way that he claims, with no factual basis, that crime in Germany has gone up by 10%, when exactly the opposite is the case.

You've obviously been to the James Woods school of debating which proves your point.

I never said that it was ILLEGALS (and stop calling them immigrants. That's another lib false narrative). YOU made the assumption it was ILLEGALS. I was posting that picture of HOMELESS people as an example of what the horrible Democratic policies have done to that city.

YOU LOSE, LOSER.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:41 pm 

Please point out to me the post where I make the assumption that it was "ILLEGALS", as you put it. Aren't all Americans "immigrants" - including John Petitt? How "legal" that is, is for history to decide.

Emotion? Deflection?

ChestPainsProds wrote:
YOU LOSE, LOSER.

Wow, the James Woods School of Debating really seem to hone their students.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367 ... 423  Next