Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364 ... 391  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7167
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
pedro1 wrote:
I don't know the original source , it was sent to me , but I did find the following :

First off, although Dr. Marshall Kamena (an optometrist) did serve as the mayor of Livermore, California, from November 2001 to November 2011, he does not currently hold that office: that position is now occupied by John Marchand. (It’s also unlikely Dr. Kamena “ran as a Democrat,” as the application process for the office of mayor instructs candidates to submit “nonpartisan qualifying papers.”)

More important, though, is that Dr. Kamena is not the author of the article referenced above. That opinion piece was penned by Evan Sayet and published (under the title “He Fights”) on the Townhall web site on 13 July 2017.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/he-fights-trump/


Thanks for the extra research; that's probably enough info for me to use it as a source. Maybe even for an English exam. :)

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:#MentoringYoungDolt45
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5111
hahhahaa

On Joe McCarthy's tactics against the press in the 1950's.
Roy Cohn was both advisor to McCarthy and lawyer to a younger DJTrump.
From David Halberstam's book The Fifties.

Image

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Last edited by punknaynowned on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
Caputh wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
I don't know the original source , it was sent to me , but I did find the following :

First off, although Dr. Marshall Kamena (an optometrist) did serve as the mayor of Livermore, California, from November 2001 to November 2011, he does not currently hold that office: that position is now occupied by John Marchand. (It’s also unlikely Dr. Kamena “ran as a Democrat,” as the application process for the office of mayor instructs candidates to submit “nonpartisan qualifying papers.”)

More important, though, is that Dr. Kamena is not the author of the article referenced above. That opinion piece was penned by Evan Sayet and published (under the title “He Fights”) on the Townhall web site on 13 July 2017.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/he-fights-trump/


Thanks for the extra research; that's probably enough info for me to use it as a source. Maybe even for an English exam. :)


Typical DemocRAT. Too fuckin' lazy to look into it for yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 4405
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Mr. Manafort, I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is, you get to take the ankle bracelets off.

And now, for the bad news:

Image

_________________
I'm petulant, and I'm having a frenzy...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7167
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
ChestPainsProds wrote:
Typical DemocRAT. Too fuckin' lazy to look into it for yourself.


Having neither US citizenship (and thus no right to vote there), nor a Democratic party to vote for in the country that I live in, nor the inclination to vote for it even if it did exist, I would describe the first half of your wise words as rather inaccurate. As to my laziness as regards research, I was merely requesting help from a forum friend, who then provided it - obsess much?

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:#Dolt45
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5111
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Mr. Manafort, I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is, you get to take the ankle bracelets off.

And now, for the bad news:

Image


yep, Paul Manafort is going to jail because he colluded with a former Russian military intelligence officer—who had been Manafort's contact with a Putin-friendly oligarch while Manafort ran the Trump campaign—to tamper with witnesses.

Manafort was Trump's campaign manager for 144 days from March to August 2016... Bannon and Conway were each on the job about 84 days... Manafort was there long enough to correctly pick then vice-presidential nominee Mike Pence... what does Manafort have on Pence... what does Pence know about any of this... why has Pence made himself the point man at the White House getting to decide which lobbyists gets access to Trump... so many questions, so many legal teams, so many indictments, more than Watergate... even Nunes and Rohrbacker seem to know they are under investigation...

A refreshing list of the proceedings...
Manafort: JAIL pending trial
Flynn: guilty plea
Gates: guilty plea
Papadopoulos: guilty plea
Van der Zwaan: guilty plea
Pineda: guilty plea
17 Russian individuals & companies: indicted
Cohen: READY TO COOPERATE
Sater: READY TO COOPERATE
Nader: COOPERATING
Prince: CAUGHT in PERJURY
Sessions: CAUGHT in PERJURY
Trump Jr.: CAUGHT in PERJURY
Trump Sr.:lying, making excuses, attacking the messenger...
This Special Counsel is the most productive Special Counsel ever. And they're just getting started.

And Michael Cohen - long-time friend and 'fixer' for Mr Trump and who lost his lawyers this week has told his family that he is now cooperating with the Special Counsel after years of avoiding giving testimony...

Wonder if this will mean even more resignations from the dwindling list of Trump White House advisors...

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 5081
Location: Over there! (last)
Caputh wrote:
ChestPainsProds wrote:
Typical DemocRAT. Too fuckin' lazy to look into it for yourself.
Having neither US citizenship (and thus no right to vote there), nor a Democratic party to vote for in the country that I live in, nor the inclination to vote for it even if it did exist, I would describe the first half of your wise words as rather inaccurate. As to my laziness as regards research, I was merely requesting help from a forum friend, who then provided it - obsess much?
jaypfunk, also known as ChestPainsProds, also known as Johnny Tuscadero, also known as John Petitt of New Jersey, is a fragile snowflake.

Handle with care. 8)

Don't hide behind fake names, John. Take pride in your posts. :mrgreen:

. . . meanwhile . . .

Steve Benson
Image

_________________
Image
Never argue with stupid people; they will drag you
down to their level and then beat you with experience.


Ignore List: John Petitt of NJ aka ChestPainsProds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7744
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Wait to see how these low IQ brainwashed Trump supporters, who has them balls deep btw, react when the FBI indicts Trump and his sons.


Attacking law enforcement. I thought BS worked for the prison system. Hope the police see how he really feels about them. Must work for a private prison. Dumbass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7167
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Trump seems to be already sure that Manafort is going to prison for a long time, as he posted...

"Wow, what a tough sentence for Paul Manafort, who has represented Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other top political people and campaigns."

As far as I know, some kind of trial has to take place before you sentence somebody, but then I'm not the present POTUS.

But perhaps he's thinking about following Kim's lead and dispensing with such fripperies.

He's aleady looking wistfully over at his rival/new friend in North Korea and saying...

"We get along very well, we had good chemistry[...] He is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head. He [Kim] speaks and his people sit up at attention. Don’t let anyone think anything different. I want my people to do the same."

He later stated that the last sentence was sarcasm (ho, ho).

Mr Nice Guy wrote:
John Petitt
I never knew that, in reality, jaypfunk was a "John Small". I'll have to be more careful about hurting his feelings in future.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Caputh wrote:
ChestPainsProds wrote:
Typical DemocRAT. Too fuckin' lazy to look into it for yourself.
Having neither US citizenship (and thus no right to vote there), nor a Democratic party to vote for in the country that I live in, nor the inclination to vote for it even if it did exist, I would describe the first half of your wise words as rather inaccurate. As to my laziness as regards research, I was merely requesting help from a forum friend, who then provided it - obsess much?
jaypfunk, also known as ChestPainsProds, also known as Johnny Tuscadero, also known as John Petitt of New Jersey, is a fragile snowflake.

Handle with care. 8)

Don't hide behind fake names, John. Take pride in your posts. :mrgreen:

. . . meanwhile . . .



1 - I thought I was on your ignore list?

2 - I'm not faking anything. I was banned and created a new username. JUST LIKE YOU DID!! Johnny Tuscadero is my stage name.

3 - Stop obsessing about me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Wait to see how these low IQ brainwashed Trump supporters, who has them balls deep btw, react when the FBI indicts Trump and his sons.


Attacking law enforcement. I thought BS worked for the prison system. Hope the police see how he really feels about them. Must work for a private prison. Dumbass.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 2213
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
Ugh. Grow the fuck up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4857
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Wait to see how these low IQ brainwashed Trump supporters, who has them balls deep btw, react when the FBI indicts Trump and his sons.


Attacking law enforcement. I thought BS worked for the prison system. Hope the police see how he really feels about them. Must work for a private prison. Dumbass.



I worked for a county jail , I have no problem attacking law enforcement ,or the mail man, if they are abusing their job, especially for political gain. I am retired, btw, I see you you are still twisting quotes, and misrepresenting facts as usual , as far as the FBI and indictments, a couple of their own WILL be going down.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5111
"Remember when Kim Davis refused to issue gay marriage licenses and Republicans were all like “You can’t do that! The Bible says to obey government law!”"

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 2213
ChestPainsProds wrote:
Ugh. Grow the fuck up.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_kHq69cZww
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7167
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Trump even manages to both lie twice and contradict himself within the space of one statement...
"Manafort has nothing to do with our campaign...[He was the campaign manager]... You know, Paul Manafort worked for me for a very short period of time... He worked for me for what? Forty-nine days or something? A very short period of time.[It was 144 days and considerably longer than many other members of Trump's camapign].”

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
Eddie RUKidding wrote:
ChestPainsProds wrote:
Ugh. Grow the fuck up.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_kHq69cZww
Image



Once again that's all 100% BULLSHIT and you are too stupid to understand that.

People still think Trump said Nazis at the Charlottesville protest were “fine people”. If you believe that after reading his actual quote and knowing what was going on during that “protest”, you’d know he never said that or even hinted at it. Read the actual quote you fucking idiots!!!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 4860
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
Eddie RUKidding wrote:
Image


100% right.
And this is the truth, no biased-opinions...

Disgusting to think we're given economic lessons by that pile of shit.
Shouting figures here and there that are wrong, just to start an economic war (with Canada among others...)
and impress his followers who won't verify a single thing he says.
Stupid too to think he's worshipped by hard-working Americans, you know, folks who PAY
their share of income taxes, and HE doesn't.

I found no logic in Trump's supporters ! Cause there's none !
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !
Ignore list: ChestPainsProd/JayPFunk , DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 14373
Location: misanthropia
pot to the black kettle wrote:
Grow the fuck up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
Mij wrote:
Eddie RUKidding wrote:
Image


100% right.
And this is the truth, no biased-opinions...

Disgusting to think we're given economic lessons by that pile of shit.
Shouting figures here and there that are wrong, just to start an economic war (with Canada among others...)
and impress his followers who won't verify a single thing he says.
Stupid too to think he's worshipped by hard-working Americans, you know, folks who PAY
their share of income taxes, and HE doesn't.

I found no logic in Trump's supporters ! Cause there's none !
:P


1 - He didn't "draft dodge". Draft dodging was something that all the dirty libcunt hippies were doing at the time. He got 5 (not 6) deferments. 4 for College, 1 for bad feet just like 1,000s of others at the time.

2 - Once again for you dunces out there... HE'S BUSINESS MAN!! He used tax laws that are LEGALLY in place!! Just like every other business can do. Take it up with Washington if you have a problem with those laws, you idiots. Why aren't any of you outraged with California Raisin head Al Sharpton for not paying his taxes? Which is an actual REAL THING!! Fuck off.

3 - From the moment he walked down that escalator the media was and still is obsessed with him constantly!! Always out to get him on something. It's pathetic. Once again... blame them, not him for the 24/7 mental patient stalker type coverage, most of which is ALL BULLSHIT.

FAKE FUCKING NEWS!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7167
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
What you're establishing is a set of criteria for a "fake" criticism of Trump which entirely ignores what the real criticism is.

ChestPainsProds wrote:
People still think Trump said Nazis at the Charlottesville protest were “fine people”. If you believe that after reading his actual quote and knowing what was going on during that “protest”, you’d know he never said that or even hinted at it. Read the actual quote you fucking idiots!!!


What Trump does in the comments that you quote is, as a first reaction, to attempt to establish an equivaleny between one group, who protested without killing anybody and another group one of whose members drove his car into the other group with the express intent of killing people he did not agree with. As a first reaction this is rather revealing. Imagine if, immediately after 9/11, any non-Republican had attempted to establish a moral equivalency between Islamic extremists and the population of the US. I can imagine what your reaction would have been

ChestPainsProds wrote:


1 - He didn't "draft dodge". Draft dodging was something that all the dirty libcunt hippies were doing at the time. He got 5 (not 6) deferments. 4 for College, 1 for bad feet just like 1,000s of others at the time.

2 - Once again for you dunces out there... HE'S BUSINESS MAN!! He used tax laws that are LEGALLY in place!! Just like every other business can do. Take it up with Washington if you have a problem with those laws, you idiots. Why aren't any of you outraged with California Raisin head Al Sharpton for not paying his taxes? Which is an actual REAL THING!! Fuck off.

3 - From the moment he walked down that escalator the media was and still is obsessed with him constantly!! Always out to get him on something. It's pathetic. Once again... blame them, not him for the 24/7 mental patient stalker type coverage, most of which is ALL BULLSHIT.

FAKE FUCKING NEWS!!!


1 - You're correct about the first four cases. In the case of the fifth exemption, he originally claimed that he had an unusually high lottery number and was thus exempt. As usual with Trump, this turned out not to be true and it is then the heel spurs story came. As Trump himself puts it...

“I had a doctor that gave me a letter — a very strong letter on the heels.”

After promising and then failing to produce the letter, he then claimed that it all healed up since then, only to show the journalist, Michael D’Antonio, a "small bump" on his heel in 2016.

In fact, nobody gave a fuck about his "draft-dodging", until he revealed his additional hypocrisy by criticizing McCain for surrendering to the Vietnamese.
Thus lies + hypocrisy = trouble.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/p ... ecord.html

2 - Since he, alone of all Presidents, has refused to release his tax returns, neither you or I can judge this. We know about Al Sharpton's now, don't we.

3 - Utter twaddle. FOX and Breitbart loves him now and prior to him making an unwise decision to go into politics, the rest of the media loved him, too. His show was on NBC. He was constantly positively interviewed by the mainstream media. His best friend was "Morning Joe" up until his inaugeration. The fact is that Trump incredibly manages to lie on a daily basis even more than the media does. This, in itself, is probably not particularly new for a US President. What is new is that Trump's lies are so transparent that they can be refuted within minutes of him making them. This is the true definition of what you call FAKE NEWS and thus makes him a sitting target. He is generally condemned out of his own mouth.

However, your penultimate sentence did intrigue me somewhat. If "most" of the negative claims made against Trump are "bullshit", this must mean that a portion of them are true, in your view. Which ones are true exactly, according to you?

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
More fake shit and excuses. Just because you don’t like him and are out to get him. Just like the media.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7167
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Point out the bits that are fake and excuses and why they are such - like I did with yours. Weirdly enough, that's usually the way a discussion between human beings works. Up until now, all you've done is to assert that I'm wrong, without providing any evidence to the contrary.

You're right on one thing of of course - I don't like him. Why do you think that might be? The answer "Because you're a DemocRAT", "Libtard", "Liberal" "Hillary fan" are all inaccuarate in my case, I'm afraid. It's more because I think he's a bad liar and an infantile, arrogant, corrupt, sexist, racist, uninformed, narcissistic hypocrite. Funnily enough, that's enough reasons not to like somebody in my book. You obviously have different criteria.

You still haven't answered my last question, either. Or do you wish to take that statement back?

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 406
Dead horse is being beaten.

God damn you libs suck at presenting facts.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364 ... 391  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group