Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 341  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:55 am 

Chan Lowe

Gary Varvel

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:03 am 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Face it: Trump and Giuliani are just a couple of old, dottering fools. Mueller's going to eat both of them for lunch...

They have a new strategy, win the base so no matter what happens, nothing happens because their base will disregard it and as long as that base is solid the congress will not act...the only way Mueller get's cheeto is if he can prove he committed a Felony Crime, that is where I am hanging my hat because he has been doing criminal shit his whole career... :idea:

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:30 am 

At this point, with Trump, Republican's/conservatives have put all of their cards on the table. He's exposed who the real racists are. Trump supporters don't care that he panders to neo-nazi's/white supremacists, they don't care that he's a sexual predator, they don't care that he's a pathological liar, they don't care that he's a Russian traitor who committed treason against their own country, they don't care that he's a criminal and they don't care that he's crashing a robust economy that was handed to him as a gift by Pres Obama...they don't even care that he's making them look particularly stupid right now......so long as he pushes their agenda.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:34 am 

Kevin Siers

Rick McKee

Tom Toles

David Horsey

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:20 am 

Plook wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
You sure Plook didn't write it?
Now, that's hilarious. :mrgreen: A true LOL moment. 8)

Dam you guys, give a brother a break...actually I did a spit check when I saw that and had a good laugh myself...touché Senior Doug, touché... :D

Perhaps Trump's lawyers (or Trump) have the same spell-checker.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:47 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:06 pm 

Trump's wise words of the day...
"Learn before you speak - it's a lot easier".

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:59 pm 

Now, back to reality...

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... 7-year-low

6,346,000: Number of Unemployed at 17-Year Low

By Susan Jones | May 4, 2018 | 8:47 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) – Not since May 2001, 17 years ago, has the number of unemployed Americans been this low.

In April, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistic counted 6,346,000 people as unemployed. And the number of employed Americans (155,181,000) in April remained near the record high (155,215,000) set this past February.

The number of employed women 16 and over broke another record in April, at 72,569,000, up from the record 72,548,000 in March.

Also in April, the unemployment rate dropped to 3.9 percent, a 17-year low, and down from 4.8 percent when Donald Trump took office. The unemployment rate for African-Americans 16 and over hit a record low of 6.6 percent last month.

President Trump, anticipating the April employment report before it came out on Friday, tweeted: “Because Jobs in the U.S. are doing so well, Americans receiving unemployment aid is the lowest since 1973. Great!”

The Labor Department on Thursday reported that claims for unemployment benefits are at their lowest four-week average in 45 years.

In April, the nation’s civilian noninstitutionalized population, consisting of all people age 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 257,272,000. Of those, 161,527,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 161,527,000 who participated in the labor force equaled 62.8 percent of the 257,272,000 civilian noninstitutionalized population.

That 62.8 percent participation rate hasn’t budged more than a few percentage points either way since Trump took office.

The economy added 164,000 jobs in April. After revisions, job gains have averaged 208,000 over the last 3 months.

Other findings:
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for adult women decreased to 3.5 percent in April. The jobless rates for adult men (3.7 percent), teenagers (12.9 percent), Whites (3.6 percent), Blacks (6.6 percent), Asians (2.8 percent), and Hispanics (4.8 percent) showed little or no change over the month.

In April, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 4 cents to $26.84. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 67 cents, or 2.6 percent.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:19 pm 

Now, here's yet another dose of reality:

2017/2018 Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED):

~ 65% of his 8 year agenda already accomplished
~ over $8 Trillion in wealth created
~ best job #s in quantity EVER (as of April 2018, nearly 155.2 million employed) - has broken EIGHT job creation quantity records
~ more positively consistent monthly labor force participation rates (as of April 2018, 62.8%) than most months Obama was in office
~ 2 consecutive 3%+ GDP quarters, which hasn't happened in nearly 4 years
~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, 250+ companies have each given bonuses to over 5 million employees, including $100-200 million dollar bonuses (or the equivalent in stock options) from Apple, Fiat Chrysler, AT&T, Comcast, Walmart, Home Depot, Waste Mgmt., etc.
~ as a result of the above, employee wages have increased nearly 3% over the past year
~ Obamacare mandate repealed, giving free choice to consumers, instead of being financially penalized for not conforming to the plan
~ highest stock market performance EVER (currently, the DOW is around 24,000)
~ lowest unemployment rate in nearly 18 years (as of April 2018, 3.9%)
~ lowest youth unemployment rate in nearly 30 years
~ lowest female unemployment rate in nearly 18 years (as of April 2018, 3.7%)
~ lowest Hispanic unemployment rate EVER
~ second lowest African American unemployment rate EVER
~ highest Homeownership rate in 4 years
~ highest African American homeownership rate EVER
~ lowest unemployment rates EVER in 14 states
~ over 900 job-killing regulations eradicated
~ food stamp recipients at a 7 year low (2 million less people receiving them)
~ the Trump wall has officially commenced building
~ 75% less illegals crossing the US/Mexican border already, even without a fully completed Trump wall
~ a 58% increase in coal exports in the 1st quarter
~ an infrastructure bill (that includes eliminating wait times for large building permits/licenses and related regulations of up to 17 years down to 2 years)
~ a veterans' health care bill (that transfers almost all power to veterans, who then can fire their health care provider if they don't match their expectations)
~ dozens of legislative & executive orders
~ 98% of ISIS have already been eradicated from Iraq & Syria
~ successfully aided in forcing Kim Jong-un to suspend nuke testing and has essentially ended (or at the very least, temporarily ended) the Korean War - deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize

Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Last edited by Disco Boy on Fri May 04, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:30 pm 

^ Thanks for the 2nd hand news from Canada

now back to actual reality...

Today on the West Coast of America...

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:32 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
^ Thanks for the 2nd hand news from Canada

now back to actual reality...

You have NO idea what actual reality is.

downer mydnyte wrote:
Today on the West Coast of America...

Those are sanctuary city pics, genius. California is the Democrat's home base...

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:41 pm 

Just do what you're told and you wont get hurt. Trust us!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:30 pm 

^^ Course they could just keep the front door locked and let the shooter go elsewhere.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:09 pm 

Disco Asshole wrote:

2017/2018 Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED):.....

yep...reality....

...not to forget mentioning that the Dow has lost between 3000 - 4000 points since January 2018.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:31 am 

Milton Bradley wrote:
^^ Course they could just keep the front door locked and let the shooter go elsewhere.
You're apparently too young to recognize a duck-and-cover drill. Lucky you. 8)

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:37 am 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:36 am 

Caputh wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
Well, that video brought back some creepy memories. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:08 am 

I thought the protection afforded by a blanket and a newspaper in the picnic scene looked particularly convincing. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:31 am 

Reality ?

Peoples who believe a liar when they know he's lying have absolutely
NO CREDIBILITY
So, their phony numbers and statistics, they can stick'em up their stupid asses !
They won't convince NO ONE, except others like them.

When will they learn ? NEVER !
:P

Stupidity is really a plague on this planet !

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:44 am 

Mij wrote:
It's the most abundant element. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:00 am 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Mij wrote:
It's the most abundant element. :wink:

And that's the mean reason why I don't put too much hope on Democracy

Too much gullible stupid folks willing to follow the Pied Piper as long as he plays their tune.

Communism won't work. Democracy won't work. Should we go back ?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:24 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Now, back to reality...

One big problem for Trump is that on the day he took office, unemployment was at 4.7%. The drop to 3.9% over 18 months is pretty trivial; it's not like he has overcome 10% unemployment (like Barack Obama did). Even more trivial is crossing the 4% barrier, since unemployment has hovered at 4.1% since October. That means that in the last six months, unemployment has dropped by about 0.15% - not exactly the stuff of landslides (or of beating back Democratic tidal waves). And all of this is before we consider the fact that unemployment numbers are compiled through a form of polling, which has a margin of error. It's entirely possible that the unemployment rate hasn't actually changed at all since Trump took office, or even that it's ticked up a little. Whatever the case may be, 4% is a shiny round number, but other than that, it's not too meaningful.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:08 pm 

Unemployment down in the USA, surprising considering the amount of people that Trump himself fires.....

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:41 pm 

Won't last. It will go down, it will go up, and so on so forth as it always has...with or without Donny.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:17 pm 

Tweedle-Dumb-Diane-Bean-Counter wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

2017/2018 Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED):.....

yep...reality....

...not to forget mentioning that the Dow has lost between 3000 - 4000 points since January 2018.

1. Since his election win, Trump has helped to create over 3.2 million jobs - and the majority of them are GOOD QUALITY jobs. Whereas, the bulk of Obama's jobs #s, were shovel-ready part-time/contract jobs. And considering Trump has put a freeze on Federal Government job creation, as well as the fact that the minimum wage has increased in several (liberal) states over the past 1-2 years, that's immensely impressive.
2. Pre-2017, the DOW is still the highest it has ever been.
3. You're a fucking idiot and fooling no one who happens to be paying attention.

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Now, back to reality...

One big problem for Trump is that on the day he took office, unemployment was at 4.7%. The drop to 3.9% over 18 months is pretty trivial; it's not like he has overcome 10% unemployment (like Barack Obama did). Even more trivial is crossing the 4% barrier, since unemployment has hovered at 4.1% since October. That means that in the last six months, unemployment has dropped by about 0.15% - not exactly the stuff of landslides (or of beating back Democratic tidal waves). And all of this is before we consider the fact that unemployment numbers are compiled through a form of polling, which has a margin of error. It's entirely possible that the unemployment rate hasn't actually changed at all since Trump took office, or even that it's ticked up a little. Whatever the case may be, 4% is a shiny round number, but other than that, it's not too meaningful.

Since the day Trump was elected, he was already striking deals, helping to bring back companies from overseas to the US in order to create more and better quality jobs. Every goddamn liberal media source predicted that if Trump were ever elected President, the economy and stock market would tank and the Apocalypse would occur. But it didn't happen. The exact opposite is happening. Trump is breaking records and in record time. He has accomplished more in 18 months to rebuild your country after Obama's 8 year private sector-gutting-shit-show, than ANY President has in US history. There was NO significant growth in almost any industry during Obama's two terms - growth was sluggish, at best. Now, there is significant growth, and a SHITLOAD of it. If Trump had run in 2008, he would've gotten that 10% rate down to below 5% in HALF the time (possibly even quicker)...and quite easily. So for you to state that a 4% rate is, "...not too meaningful", is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. You're also fooling no one who happens to be paying attention. And the fact that you're downplaying his record-breaking accomplishments is incredibly disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. And that goes for anyone here who thinks similarly.

Oh...and next time, try quoting the ENTIRE post of his accomplishments. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 341  Next