Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303 ... 446  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 am 

Tom Toles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 am 

pedro1 wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Apart from his claims about reporting on Russian collusion, what an utterly pathetic list of minor quibbles on Trump's part. The claim that the press has "invented" Russian collusion ignores the fact that they are reporting on an investigation that is being conducted by the FBI. Presumably, he wants them to stop reporting on it altogether.

If the FBI investigation into Russian collusion was started by a fake dossier paid for by the DNC ( which it looks like it was ) AND the FBI ( which it looks like it was ) , then the man has every right to bitch.

:|

OK, let's assume that the FBI investigation was started by a fake dossier paid for by the DNC...

What do you make of the facts (not Fake News) that have been discovered by that investigation (and we don't need "it looks like" here)?

a) Trump denied any collusion between himself and his campaign and the Russians.

b) Michael Flynn has already admitted that he lied about his collusion with Russia in December 2016 and is now cooperating with Mueller.

c) Paul Manafort has been indicted for laundering Russian money and is being investigated for his contacts with Russia the latter while working for the Trump campaign.

d) George Papadopoulos, then a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump, told an Australian diplomat that Moscow had damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

e) Donald Trump jr and Jared Kushner met with Russian lawyers with contact to Putin who promised them dirt on Hillary Clinton.

f) That the one part of "Fire and Fury" that neither Trump nor Bannon deny is that Bannon stated that he thought that d) was treasonous and that Trump certainly knew about it.

g) That b), c), d) and e) thus prove that Trump was, at the very least wrong, at the most lying that his campaign did not attempt to collude with Russia.

h) That, as none of the above is untrue, Trump is wrong to describe it as "Fake News".

i) That Hillary Clinton lost the election and Trump won. Thus, as he is President, an investigation into his collusion with Russia is both rather more interesting and important than an investigation into Clinton paying for a dossier on Trump.

j) That b), c), d) and e) prove that the investigation was justified, necessary and the results up until now have nothing to do with the dossier, even if it is fake.

k) That it would have been remiss of the media not to report a), b), c), d), e) and f)

He therefore has very little to bitch about IMO.

Last edited by Caputh on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 am 

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:27 am 

thank you Alex! clapclapclap

pedro1 wrote:
Should I just repeat the lies you believe ? ?

You and the rest of the Dumbocratic cheerleaders need to focus a little better on reality.

I don't have to believe lies. I learn the truth and forget the rest.

And I don't have to cover for or repeat other people's lies. That makes me feel better too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:31 am 

Caputh wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Apart from his claims about reporting on Russian collusion, what an utterly pathetic list of minor quibbles on Trump's part. The claim that the press has "invented" Russian collusion ignores the fact that they are reporting on an investigation that is being conducted by the FBI. Presumably, he wants them to stop reporting on it altogether.

If the FBI investigation into Russian collusion was started by a fake dossier paid for by the DNC ( which it looks like it was ) AND the FBI ( which it looks like it was ) , then the man has every right to bitch.

:|

OK, let's assume that the FBI investigation was started by a fake dossier paid for by the DNC...

What do you make of the facts (not Fake News) that have been discovered by that investigation (and we don't need "it looks like" here)?

a) Trump denied any collusion between himself and his campaign and the Russians.

b) Michael Flynn has already admitted that he lied about his collusion with Russia in December 2016 and is now cooperating with Mueller.

c) Paul Manafort has been indicted for laundering Russian money and is being investigated for his contacts with Russia the latter while working for the Trump campaign.

d) George Papadopoulos, then a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump, told an Australian diplomat that Moscow had damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

e) Donald Trump jr and Jared Kushner met with Russian lawyers with contact to Putin who promised them dirt on Hillary Clinton.

f) That the one part of "Fire and Fury" that neither Trump nor Bannon deny is that Bannon stated that he thought that d) was treasonous and that Trump certainly knew about it.

g) That b), c), d) and e) thus prove that Trump was, at the very least wrong, at the most lying that his campaign did not attempt to collude with Russia.

h) That Hillary Clinton lost the election and Trump won. Thus, as he is President, an investigation into his collusion with Russia is both rather more interesting and important than an investigation into Clinton paying for a dossier on Trump.

i) That b), c), d) and e) prove that the investigation was justified, necessary and have nothing to do with the dossier even if it is fake. He therefore has very little to bitch about IMO.

if that is the case , AND that the FBI colluded with the DNC , then EVERYTHING that has been uncovered will be ill gotten and unusable in court.
I , and every American that pays taxes , has every right to bitch about the time and expense of this ' investigation ' , including Trump.

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:48 am 

Not if that is just one piece of evidence. In fact, the investigation was started without the dossier, with evidence discovered before the dossier came to light. And so far, the dossier has only corroborated the other evidence found, meaning it supports evidence found outside of the dossier. The Special counsel could lose that dossier and STILL have evidence to indict Trump his family and his cronies. But your 'sources' won't tell you that because they will lose viewership and ad dollars.

Did you know that the guy who gathered that info was initially hired by a RNC group looking for dirt on Drumpf? That's true and not a lie.

Meanwhile,

Russia-linked hackers behind 2016 cyberattacks target Senate ahead of 2018 midterms

and from a conservative paper, too: The Hill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 am 

Pedro, don't lecture us on "reality".
A guy who still believes lies after lies have absolutely no credibility. Zero. Zilch. A total void.

You chose to support, love, adore, forgive Trump in all his ways. That's your choice. Assume.
But the World, minus a mere 60 millions of blinded and stubborn followers, found out that they can't believe a single word he says.

When you talk about truth and reality, you're a complete idiot.
:P

You should look at other medias than the ones you keep looking at for infos. You would learn much.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:09 am 

Patrick Chappette

Mike Luckovich

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 am 

Caputh wrote:

h) That Hillary Clinton lost the election and Trump won. Thus, as he is President, an investigation into his collusion with Russia is both rather more interesting and important than an investigation into Clinton paying for a dossier on Trump.

i) That b), c), d) and e) prove that the investigation was justified, necessary and have nothing to do with the dossier even if it is fake. He therefore has very little to bitch about IMO.

pedro1 wrote:

if that is the case , AND that the FBI colluded with the DNC , then EVERYTHING that has been uncovered will be ill gotten and unusable in court.
I , and every American that pays taxes , has every right to bitch about the time and expense of this ' investigation ' , including Trump.

First, let me correct myself.
a-g are facts.
h and i are my opinion.
Perhaps you are right, morally speaking. But not legally speaking. One false piece of evidence does not eliminate the rest. No case operates like that. That's what trials and investigations are for. The pertinent evidence in this case was not illegally obtained.

What you really are employing here is the "Tu quoque" argument, i.e. you did it, too. In the Nuremberg Trials this was attempted by some defendants, too, e.g. we may have issued orders to kill surrending commandos, but you bombed Dresden. Morally speaking, perhaps they had a point, but legally speaking, it's an absolute no-no.

Why? Because if this worked as a defence, every murderer could point to the sentence of a shoplifter and claim that as the latter only got 5 years and he got the death sentence, his sentence might be unjust.

Also, if an investigation of the President of the USA for colluding with Russia which produces real evidence of his campaign's collusion is a waste of money, what does that make the payment of the DNC for a "faked dossier" on Trump that does not help their candidate get elected?

Last edited by Caputh on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:42 am 

He's a brainwashed fool who supports pedophiles so long as it helps his sides agenda. Trump is making fools out of his supporters, and by the time he's booted from office, many are likely to carry out terrorist attacks in retaliation.

pedro1 wrote:
Ok, let's assume that the FBI investigation was started by a fake dossier paid for by the DNC...

1. The dossier isn't fake. None of it has been disproven.

2. The FBI investigation began on information from an Australian ambassador who was out drinking with Papadopolis, who spilled the beans. The Austrailian ambassador forwarded the info to the proper authorities who found enough evidence to open an investigation.

3. The dossier came months after the investigation was already underway, and it had information in it they already confirmed.

4. The origanal funders of the dossier was the RNC.

5. In your desperation, you have no argument. Dossier is real. Investigation is real. 2 guilty pleas and two criminal indictmets and counting are real.

6. Assume all you want. You're wrong. Go fuck yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
Ok, let's assume that the FBI investigation was started by a fake dossier paid for by the DNC...

2. The FBI investigation began on information from an Australian ambassador who was out drinking with Papadopolis, who spilled the beans. The Austrailian ambassador forwarded the info to the proper authorities who found enough evidence to open an investigation.

3. The dossier came months after the investigation was already underway, and it had information in it they already confirmed.

5. In your desperation, you have no argument. Dossier is real. Investigation is real. 2 guilty pleas and two criminal indictmets and counting are real.

6. Go fuck yourself.

The "go f#ck yourself" was totally unneeded it detracts from your 5 points which are absolutely correct, keep the conversation civil, that goes for the other side too... :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 am 

Plook wrote:
keep the conversation civil, that goes for the other side too... :idea:

+5000

That's the only way to learn from each other, after all.

And I am interested in pedro1's views, too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:47 am 

David Fitzsimmons

R.J. Matson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:18 pm 

Plook wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
pedro1 wrote:

6. Go fuck yourself.

The "go f#ck yourself" was totally unneeded it detracts from your 5 points which are absolutely correct, keep the conversation civil, that goes for the other side too... :idea:

Just do it in style

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:41 pm 

That there is a little to high falutin for poor simply country boy like me... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:53 pm 

Is that any better :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 pm 

Some of you should be watching the real news and realize your heroes are about the fall.
:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:43 pm 

Here's another transcript.

This time it's Fusion GPS head Glenn Simpson testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.

https://www.scribd.com/document/369471843/Simpson-House-Intel-Trans#from_embed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:11 pm 

I'll keep watching the pig its more interesting :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:23 pm 

The last 3 years have been the hottest on Earth since 18880 or so...

Hey pedro, those damn Chineses are really powerful, don't you think so ?
I'm telling you cause your right-biaised medias won't tell you and I think you need to be informed.

Let me laugh in the face of those who believed what Trump said about Climatic changes.
You're a bunch of idiots.
And you're part of the problem, not the solution.
Your sorry little fate against the fate of the planet. BooHooHoo....
Hope you don't have children...

Disgusting
Dégueulasse...
:evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:26 pm 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Here's another transcript.

This time it's Fusion GPS head Glenn Simpson testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.

https://www.scribd.com/document/369471843/Simpson-House-Intel-Trans#from_embed

Thanks for the infos. But can you put just a little resume in a sentence or two.
Sorry to ask. Sometimes I don't have time to read all that.
Sorry about that !
:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:28 am 

Plook wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
pedro1 wrote:

6. Go fuck yourself.

Since the day he made a death threat against me, he's earned a lifetime supply of "go fuck yourself".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:48 am 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
Is that any better :mrgreen:

I find the goose's voyeuristic role particularly disturbing...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:45 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Plook wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
6. Go fuck yourself.
Since the day he made a death threat against me, he's earned a lifetime supply of "go fuck yourself".
Is it really a death threat, if he doesn't know your identity nor location? You're being a wimp. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303 ... 446  Next