Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 608  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:05 pm 

^Eddie, why pretend you have any idea about what is really going on in America? You're much too far away. I have no reason to lie to you. Our media, on the other hand, left and right, has every reason. Don't tell me you're just another "little helper".

Being an imbecile is a tremendously effective way of getting along in America.

Canada, too, of course.

I have to assume that these forum members who spend most of their forum time on this thread understand that by being involved as "protesters" in this silly way they are not really opposing the monster, but instead are acting as its little helpers.

Yeah, I've said it before, but they keep repeating themselves so what the hell.

Anyone talking about "jobs" when discussing the issues facing our declining republic is certainly in the business of deception. I might trust these television-fed bovines a little more if they start calling employees "indentured servants" and insurance salesmen "wise guys".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 pm 

Mij wrote:
Christ, Pedro, you're really stupid when you say we hate Trump because he's not a politician !!!
He could be a plumber, we wouldn't care less.

We hate Trump cause he's a very bad leader, a very bad man, a racist, a compulsive liar (5,6 lies a day average), a dangerous nincompoop, brainless, provocative twit, and so much more bad things that has nothing to do with him being politician or not.
You're supporting of Kindergarten child. Mental age : 5 years.
Did you really enjoy his "My button is bigger than his" ?
Do you really enjoy all his provocative tweets ?
Do you enjoy when he won't even listen to what he should know, like the Constitution ?
And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Try to open your mind and your eyes Tommy ! Let go of your political siding for once. Try to use what's left of your reasoning.
Unless you really want to stay stupid ? Your choice.
:P

I LOVE all his tweets Mij.
I LOVE the way he dispels the ugly lies that the media has gotten you to believe.
I love the names you call him because it clearly shows you are clueless.
I have seen you rail against Trump at least once a day on the forum for the past year.
I have also seen you claim that you were just as fair to Obama.
I call bullshit on you and your claim. Please go back into this forum's history and show me at least a TENTH of your spewage against Obama in his years. That's only about 35 times a year so if you want me to give you any credibility , prove it with posts.
Get busy , asshole.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
I LOVE the way (Trump) dispels the ugly lies that the media has gotten you to believe.

Trump IS the media.

He is the lie that you believe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:33 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
^Eddie, why pretend you have any idea about what is really going on in America? You're much too far away. I have no reason to lie to you. Our media, on the other hand, left and right, has every reason. Don't tell me you're just another "little helper".

Being an imbecile is a tremendously effective way of getting along in America.

Canada, too, of course.

I have to assume that these forum members who spend most of their forum time on this thread understand that by being involved as "protesters" in this silly way they are not really opposing the monster, but instead are acting as its little helpers.

Yeah, I've said it before, but they keep repeating themselves so what the hell.

Anyone talking about "jobs" when discussing the issues facing our declining republic is certainly in the business of deception. I might trust these television-fed bovines a little more if they start calling employees "indentured servants" and insurance salesmen "wise guys".

I just find it funny as hell actually- good the see the US, home of the boostful bullshit Americans that I curse every time I'm oversea when they act in their usual boorish overbearing behavour complaining about everything and that its all much better back home and the world would be lost without them etc etc etc etc

Go home yankie bastards is what i say - didn't need ya in WW2 and don't need you now :smoke:

Last edited by Eddie RUKidding on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:35 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
prove it with posts.

haha. See what I mean about being an imbecile?

Posts prove nothing. But Pedro knows that. What he wants is endless fighting. Only his pals like Mij are taking his obvious bait. Or pretending to take the bait.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:48 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:

Posts prove nothing. But Pedro knows that. What he wants is endless fighting.

There's where you're wrong DM.
I know it's hard to believe that anyone would dare to call you wrong but , here I am.

What I would love to see is an unbiased forum that had factual debate instead of mudslinging idiots , second hand cartoon purveyors and self righteous condescending assholes like you appear to me.

I realize that the whole world is not as smart as you but , if you were so damn smart , you would take that little fact into consideration when you tell us all how stupid we all are with your posts.

But , you already know that , dontcha , buddy.
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm 

Why don't ya just go and get a room :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
What I would love to see is an unbiased forum that had factual debate instead of mudslinging idiots . . .
We'll miss you. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:23 pm 

It's funny how the brainwashed racist Trump supporters are attempting to keep giving Trump credit for President Obama's economy, which was going strong for several years and breaking jobs creation and Dow records (from a million lost jobs a month to creating hundreds of thousands per month and from a sinking less than 5000 points to nearly 20 thousand points).

That's called desperation in light of the fact that they almost knowingly elected pedophile Roy Moore to the senate, they're so fucking brainwashed.

That stupid list of fake acconplishments racist asshole pedopedro listed is the same script their propaganda minister handed out to Fox News and the RNC. Entirely "alternative fact" based. Stupid fucking moron eating it up like a chocalate covered shit sandwich.

Time to inject some reality...
Off-The-Rails Trump Demands Credit As Obama’s Economy Continues To Boom
http://www.politicususa.com/2017/11/04/ ... trong.html

More reality...
No, Donald Trump Has Not Made the Economy Great Again
https://slate.com/business/2018/01/dona ... again.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:33 pm 

I'm not really pro or con Obama. I'M AGAINST STUPIDITY and STUPID LEADERS.
But it's a conception too hard to understand for Pedro.
He thinks I'm pro-Obama. The guy can't read.

Anyway, Trump will go down. When that happens, guys like pedro and DB will shut up.
It's getting harder everyday for them to make excuses for Trump's erratic behaviour.
Good for them FOX exists.

Trump claims he's Genius. What a stupid guy. Ever heard Einstein claimed he was a Genius ?
My wife and I laughed so loud when we read it in the newspaper.
That self-adoring moron will never see what's obvious for the rest of the World.

I wouldn't mind if the guy was not dangerous.
But when I think that this unstable twit has access to the nuclear code.
And that he can find some other twits to follow his orders.
:P

Hope he'll get impeached soon for the sake of the World.
The guy's absolutely clueless of what's really going on in the rest of the World.
:P :P :P :P :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:36 pm 

They probably would have been pro trick dicky too :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:33 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
I just find it funny as hell actually- good the see the US, home of the boostful bullshit Americans that I curse every time I'm oversea when they act in their usual boorish overbearing behavour complaining about everything and that its all much better back home and the world would be lost without them etc etc etc etc

Go home yankie bastards is what i say - didn't need ya in WW2 and don't need you now

They're gonna use America up and once They've used up America They are gonna move on to the next "country". Maybe Australia, maybe Canada, maybe New Zealand. Probably all three. There's thousands of Trumps out there to run the gullible voters ragged. To keep 'em all entertained/distracted. America is just lines on a map to the International Set. Once They unleash the full force of Their war on consciousness against your country you'll all start eating each other, too. Just like the cannibals in America. Kiwis, Aussies and Hosers will not be exempt. Will you still be blaming the puppets?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm 

So you don't support Trump- who is just a Corporate Bastard?

Post subject: Re: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
If I were a pot or kettle, I would be happy being a black one. Yet, there are still so many other forms to choose from. Why limit people's options?
Sad you see so little of the beauty that surrounds you that you are reduced to carbon futures, monetary values or, single word sentences devoid of meaning. SAD you are.

You're a fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:19 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
So you don't support Trump- who is just a Corporate Bastard?

R u kidding?

or do you not read my posts?
Fair enough.

No, I have not supported Trump since I first heard of him when I was a kid in the 1980s. I knew right away he was not my kind of guy. I never supported the concept of politicians in general. Look where they've led us.

I thought you knew.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:07 pm 

Cool, just checking it hard to know here - with all the proTrumpites here.

But everyone and I mean everyone on this forum can and the right to make comment on whatever topic they like - be it the US Trump or what ever. Americans have a way too far closed mind on most subjects. There is more to life and the world beyond the East and West coasts of the US...............

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:56 pm 

^Americans are far more diverse and complicated than you realize. Which brings us back to my initial statement.

Shall I pontificate about Australia on a daily basis? Would you try to steer me in a more realistic direction if I had no immediate sense of what's really happening due to my being geographically removed from the source?

You can babble all you want and I can summarize your babble. Don't understand me too quickly. The fact that you hadn't noticed my stance on politics tells me you are merely skimming the texts of those who you are supposedly attempting to communicate with. You should read some of the things I've said here. My mind has long been ripped quite wide open.

Whenever I see a bumper sticker that say's "Question Authority" I always write "Why?" on it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:18 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
^Americans are far more diverse and complicated than you realize. Which brings us back to my initial statement.

Shall I pontificate about Australia on a daily basis? Would you try to steer me in a more realistic direction if I had no immediate sense of what's really happening due to my being geographically removed from the source?

You can babble all you want and I can summarize your babble. Don't understand me too quickly. The fact that you hadn't noticed my stance on politics tells me you are merely skimming the texts of those who you are supposedly attempting to communicate with. You should read some of the things I've said here. My mind has long been ripped quite wide open.

Whenever I see a bumper sticker that say's "Question Authority" I always write "Why?" on it.

You can babble on about Australia as much as you like but bet you don't know much- even less than I know about the US :mrgreen:

Did you know (you prob did) that Zappa was looking to move to Oz in the earlier 80's, even looked at getting Oz gov support to relocate the UMRK downunder but someone told him about our Unions and he went cold on the idea- guess he was sick of Regan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:31 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
hard to know here - with all the proTrumpites here.

Hard to know?? Perhaps as an American I have deeper insight into this Trump business than you. For instance, I pretty much know exactly who the Trump supporters are on this thread. I know who the Clinton third term supporters are/were. I could list 'em for you. They could tell me if I'm wrong.

I didn't vote for president. I left it blank. There was no choice, you see.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:33 pm 

Good for you, at least you didn't vote for the Moron :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:56 pm 

More on that, later. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:31 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Eddie RUKidding wrote:
hard to know here - with all the proTrumpites here.

Hard to know?? Perhaps as an American I have deeper insight into this Trump business than you. For instance, I pretty much know exactly who the Trump supporters are on this thread. I know who the Clinton third term supporters are/were. I could list 'em for you. They could tell me if I'm wrong.

I didn't vote for president. I left it blank. There was no choice, you see.

A game! Who did I vote for?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:33 pm 

Opra for President, we are saved... :!:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:21 pm 

Michael Ramirez

Ed Wexler

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 608  Next