Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279 ... 608  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 2216
Caputh wrote:
I particularly enjoyed Gary Cohn's (Trump's national economic advisor) statement that...
“It’s worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/p ... v=top-news

I suppose Cohn's view is reflected by tweets like this one...
Image


Whata Trumpdick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6755
Location: Between the Badges
Well, David Dao didn't die... so I'm sure Trump just looked at it as part of the great victory that was 2017 Commercial Aviation.

Image

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7685
Location: Over there! (last)
Disco Boy wrote:
~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, AT&T, Comcast and 5 other similar sized companies are EACH giving $100-200 million dollar bonuses to hundreds of thousands employees
Now closing: 64 Kmart and 39 Sears stores

Sears Holdings (SHLD), which owns both Sears and Kmart, made the announcement Thursday, building on months of similar closings aimed at getting the company on solid financial footing.

Closeout sales at the affected locations will begin next week, the company said in a press release, and all 103 locations will be shuttered by May.

Tom Toles
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, AT&T, Comcast and 5 other similar sized companies are EACH giving $100-200 million dollar bonuses to hundreds of thousands employees
Now closing: 64 Kmart and 39 Sears stores

Sears Holdings (SHLD), which owns both Sears and Kmart, made the announcement Thursday, building on months of similar closings aimed at getting the company on solid financial footing.

Closeout sales at the affected locations will begin next week, the company said in a press release, and all 103 locations will be shuttered by May.


This is strictly because Amazon and other online retailers are BOOMING and hence slowly killing off generic department stores. Btw, this trend has been going on for YEARS, you idiot.

Now back to REALITY. Despite Harvey and Irma's jobless claims holding the bulk of the LFP rate lower than it would be otherwise (IMO, it would be just over 63% without these disasters), there is great news, as more excellent job #s are reported below...



https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... last-month



1,788,000 More People Employed Since December 2016; 148,000 Jobs Added Last Month

By Susan Jones | January 5, 2018 | 8:41 AM EST



In a Friday morning tweet ahead of the jobs report, President Trump lauded “Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.”
(CNSNews.com) - On November 20, President Trump tweeted: "Under President Trump unemployment rate will drop below 4%. Analysts predict economic boom for 2018!"

On Friday, the nation's unemployment rate remained at a 17-year low of 4.1 percent for the third straight month, and the number of employed people increased by 103,000 to 154,021,000, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported.

Since December 2016, 1,788,000 people have been added to the nation's employment roster, and the number of employed people has set six records since February, most recently in September.

The labor force participation rate remained flat in December, as 62.7 percent of the population was either employed or actively seeking work last month.

In November, the nation’s civilian noninstitutionalized population, consisting of all people age 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 256,109,000. Of those, 160,597,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 160,597,000 who participated in the labor force equaled 62.7 percent of the 256,109,000 civilian noninstitutionalized population.

The number of people counted as not in the labor force -- meaning they did not have a job and were not looking for one -- set its third record for the year at 95,512,000 in December.

A growing number of baby-boomer retirees is steadily pushing up this not-in-the-labor-force number, as do the millions of other people who are not working for whatever reason, including school, child-rearing, etc.

In a Friday morning tweet ahead of the jobs report, President Trump lauded “Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.”

“Dow goes from 18,589 on November 9, 2016, to 25,075 today, for a new all-time Record,” he wrote. “Jumped 1000 points in last 5 weeks, Record fastest 1000 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Great Again agenda! Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Six trillion dollars in value created!”

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for teenagers declined to 13.6 percent in December, offsetting an increase in November. In December, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.8 percent), adult women (3.7 percent), Whites (3.7 percent), Asians (2.5 percent), and Hispanics (4.9 percent) showed little or no change.

Black unemployment reached a record low of 6.8 percent in December.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics said job gains have averaged 204,000 over the last three months.
And in another positive development in December, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 9 cents to $26.63. Over the year, average hourly earnings have risen by 65 cents, or 2.5 percent.

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 2216
^
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7799
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:

Now back to REALITY. Despite Harvey and Irma's jobless claims holding the bulk of the LFP rate lower than it would be otherwise (IMO, it would be just over 63% without these disasters), there is great news, as more excellent job #s are reported below...





Somebody who doesn't seem to share your optimism is Ron Paul. In this video from the 3rd of Jasnuary 2018, entitled "Economic progress under Trump is illusion, crash coming" he claims that only a bubble has been created. He is also quoted as having said ...[T]his system is coming apart. We're on the verge of something like what happened in '89 when the Soviet system just collapsed... I'm just hoping that our system comes apart as gracefully as the Soviet system."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LnSLB4j3A4

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7799
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
You can't make this up...
"....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=de
:roll: :shock: :mrgreen: :smurf:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6756
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
I wonder if Wolf's book will be translated in French. My wife can't read English.
And in bookstore, in Quebec city where I work now for the next 3 months, I don't think I'll get it if it's in English.
I can always try Amazson...

How much in the book is true ?
Nevertheless, I'm sure it will be a funny reading.
But not as much as Trump's reaction.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's reassuring to see that even hard-Rep fans can't stand stupidity when it goes to that level.
It restores a bit of faith in human nature.
8)

As for Trump's fans who still think is a good leader because the Economy goes well...
... here in Canada, Economy is going well too, in fact it breaks records
(... like... lowest unemployment rate since 1976 - Minimum wage going up to $14/hour in Ontario - other provinces bound to follow soon)
and we don't have Trump.

Oh, dear, How can you explain that ?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Those who think Trump has something meaningfull to do with Economy, like if he has a magic wand, are stupid, that's all.
8)

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7799
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
I was just wondering, which circle of hell Trump will land in?
Image

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 37597
Location: >>==> Wellington New Zealand
Caputh wrote:
I was just wondering, which circle of hell Trump will land in?
Image


The City of Dis

that's Trump's kind of town

_________________
hey punk where you goin' with no mask on your face.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7685
Location: Over there! (last)
Tom Stiglich
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: #Dolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5545
Caputh wrote:
I was just wondering, which circle of hell Trump will land in?
Image


So far... I don't think it's on the famous picture, but,
The Eighth Circle at the bottom past the Cliff, includes the Malebolgia.
Here is where the panderers, seducers, flatterers, simoniacs, soothsayers, grafters, hypocrites, thieves, false counselors, sowers of discord, counterfieters of words, persons and currencies are found.

Panderers and seducers whipped by horned demons: "ignudi i peccatori... demon cornuti con gran ferze/ che li battien crudelmente di retro." xviii, 25, ...35-6
Flatterers, "... people plunged into muck/like human waste in an endless latrine." xviii, 113-4 AND from Alessio Interminei, ""My tongue never tired of laying on thick/ the flatteries that have sunk me down in this slop."" xviii, 125-6

Simoniacs, those who made money from religious duties, as one says, "I was so eager to profit my cubs/ that I lined pockets there..." xix, 71-2; These were forced into tubs with their feet and legs sticking out from holes in the sides. These were set on fire. Yes, feet held to the fire: "Le piante erano a tutti accese intrambe... Quol suole il fiammegiar..." xix, 25, 28

Soothsayers come round with heads on backwards, walking in procession, "... they had to walk backward,/ deprived as they were of looking ahead." xx, 14-5

Grafters, who "... all make Yes out of No for cash" get boiled in pitch with demons pushing their bodies back into the trench of bubbling tar. xxi, 42

Hypocrites move so slow, weighed down by great cloaks of lead, though painted to look like gold on the outside... slowed by their burdens. xxiii, 84

Thieves are beset by snakes and reptiles writhing around, biting and thus causing the sinners to crumble to dust, only to then spring back up, or are blended into reptiles themselves, suffering the same torments again and again. xxiv

False counselors, even like Odysseus and Diomedes, reduced to bits of flame, still go on about false tales from before. xxvi

Sowers of discord are bested by greater punishments: xxviii

Counterfeiters include the vain, the falsifiers of persons, the incestuous, the squanderers of legacies, as well as those who make fake currency. These are racked with disease, unable to get up and walk, forver picking at each others scabs, or goring each other with inhuman tusks and dragging each other about. xxix-xxx
[all gleaned from Stan Lombardo's translation, which is great because it has the original Italian on the facing page. A good way to learn Italian. :)]
_______________________________

However, the Ninth Circle include those who are traitors to guests. People invited into the House and then abandoned like Flynn or Bannon or Preibus or the press secretaries that were fired. So, as in all things Drumpf, it's complicated.

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Now back to REALITY. Despite Harvey and Irma's jobless claims holding the bulk of the LFP rate lower than it would be otherwise (IMO, it would be just over 63% without these disasters), there is great news, as more excellent job #s are reported below...


Somebody who doesn't seem to share your optimism is Ron Paul. In this video from the 3rd of Jasnuary 2018, entitled "Economic progress under Trump is illusion, crash coming" he claims that only a bubble has been created. He is also quoted as having said ...[T]his system is coming apart. We're on the verge of something like what happened in '89 when the Soviet system just collapsed... I'm just hoping that our system comes apart as gracefully as the Soviet system."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LnSLB4j3A4


If you actually watched the clip, then you'd realize Ron Paul does NOT deny Trump's performance. RP is talking about what he has been discussing now for years, which is the perils of Keynesian economics, currency bubbles and debt...:roll:

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5545
Sorry DiscoBoy, you still have no credibility because the models of Keynesian economics gave rise to the greatest expansion of wealth ever seen in the history of the world. And that happened in the 20th century when you were born. You also, on these boards, have no shame because you lie nearly every time you post and you don't care who it might hurt with your false promises and fake 'news'.
Good day, and Happy New Year!
:)

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
punknaynowned wrote:
Sorry DiscoBoy, you still have no credibility because the models of Keynesian economics gave rise to the greatest expansion of wealth ever seen in the history of the world. And that happened in the 20th century when you were born. You also, on these boards, have no shame because you lie nearly every time you post and you don't care who it might hurt with your false promises and fake 'news'.
Good day, and Happy New Year!
:)


Considering you've NEVER had ANY credibility whatsoever, your above post is laughable at best and of course is 100% incorrect. :roll:

Mij wrote:
As for Trump's fans who still think is a good leader because the Economy goes well...
... here in Canada, Economy is going well too, in fact it breaks records
(... like... lowest unemployment rate since 1976 - Minimum wage going up to $14/hour in Ontario - other provinces bound to follow soon)
and we don't have Trump.

Oh, dear, How can you explain that ?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Those who think Trump has something meaningfull to do with Economy, like if he has a magic wand, are stupid, that's all.
8)


What the hell are you talking about? The vast majority of jobs created in our country since Trudeau has been in office (2015), have been crappy part-time and contract positions. In fact, it's probably the 2nd worst economy in Canadian history right now, especially Atlantic Canada and since BC is actually doing better than Alberta (when the hell was the last time that happened?!). Not to mention the fact that the newly established minimum wage incremental increases eventually leading to $14-$15 p/h (and of course will damage the rest of the pay scale) over the next few years, in BC, Alberta and Ontario will eventually cripple the bulk of the private sector unless this sector finds unique ways of cutting back. And btw, Justin's father owns the 1st worst economy in Canadian history back in the early-mid '80s...

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5545
saying or typing something DB doesn't make it true. You prove this with every political or econ post you make here.

You have to gain an existence first before you can try to make friends. Money won't save you. Sorry.

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
punknaynowned wrote:
saying or typing something DB doesn't make it true. You prove this with every political or econ post you make here.

You have to gain an existence first before you can try to make friends. Money won't save you. Sorry.


POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5545
If I were a pot or kettle, I would be happy being a black one. Yet, there are still so many other forms to choose from. Why limit people's options?
Sad you see so little of the beauty that surrounds you that you are reduced to carbon futures, monetary values or, single word sentences devoid of meaning. SAD you are.

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 3102
Location: SLS
^^^^^^
An obvious diversionary tactic often used to change the subject.
Pretty lame stream.
:|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6756
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
I work as a programmer. I've never seen such high demands for this field.
There's shortage of human resources now.
In fact, there's shortage almost everywhere for qualified high paying jobs.
Jobs that pay well. Not just McDo kind of jobs.
I know peoples in my field with an over 100$/hr rate.
(not me yet)

The minimum wage going up will add some more jobs if we can find peoples for them.
I know there will be some jobs lost though.
But the rising buying power will counterbalance it as I see it.
And we didn't need Trump to do that !

In fact, nobody needs Trump.
USA will better off without him.
And the World too.
8)

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Last edited by Mij on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:#Dolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5545
pedro1 wrote:
^^^^^^
An obvious diversionary tactic often used to change the subject.
Pretty lame stream.
:|


Hi Pete!
Nice to see ya!
Clever use of the word stream above.
How's your stream doing? Hope you're drinking plenty of water.

I suspect you do think you are an expert at diversionary tactics. I for one care less for them.

I do feel a little uncomfortable because you've spent so much time looking at ... people streams?
But, a fun fact is, (watch this)...

"FACT: Uber lost about $5B last year. If fares were set high enough to just break even they would cost more than a traditional taxi. Every rideshare you take is subsidized by the finance industry in a ploy to profit off the destruction of unionized companies and public transit."

Really saving good paying American jobs there, huh? If Uber is still a company, which it is, and lost $5 Billion , with a B, last year, that means, they are still a company because of investments.

Where do investments come from? They come from financing. Private organizations finance big companies that are in debt. They sure do. Trump knows lots about that right? Well, not exactly. He's benefitted from lots of private organizations that finance his debt for him. Some of these include German and Russian financing programs which he doesn't like to stress in his public appearances. Trump knows he's rich but he also knows he's in debt, and he never talks about that part. But where does the money come from? Well, it's either us or it's potential, fictional money not yet 'produced'. Also known as financing by private equity. Equity is a nice word, too. Like invisible horses would be nice, but no one sees them or who feeds them, or why.

Trump also knows he can finance that debt with help from investment partners in the financial world, so long as his BRAND has positive outlooks. But the financial world has people financing debt and also buying insurance for when people can't pay their debts. The finance world finances debt, new projects, and the insurance for when former investments turn sour. Finance also allows hedges on these investments if output on several investments go up or when they go down. It's in the future's market where the invisible hand makes a scattered few into hidden billionaires. Yes they do. But Trump doesn't need to know where their money comes from. He has made great deals with bigger and bigger investment houses all over the world in order to finance his debt. Yep.

A problem exists for Trump though because the positive outlooks for his personal BRAND have diminished since he ran for President. People are shocked, shocked
I tell you, by what comes out of his mouth, or appears on his twitter account. The experts can't even see how much lower he can go. This is bad for BRAND Trump. If Trump can't pay his debts or, if the biggest financial investment houses want what is due to them because of the loans to him they have agreed to finance - and yes, Deutchebank is a real player, the nested Russian oligarch investment houses, from Cyprus to Baku and beyond are too - then he will have to find someone else to finance it.

But who else is big enough to help him with his debt? This is what he's been waiting for. And with the tax cut he signed last month, he's well on his way. Never mind if it's legal or precedential. There's still the problem though with the BRAND Trump. Even if the US gets rid of his debt for him.

Because who would go along with such a scheme as that?

Happy New Year!

"Really! I'm like really smart. Believe me!"
Image

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 3102
Location: SLS
Nice to see you still whining , too.

Let's look at your ' smart ' guy , Obama.

Gets a Nobel Peace Prize for what again ??
Put billions in the hands of a known terrorist state who then fueled NOKO's rise on the nuclear world stage.
Took over 1/6 of the American economy with a sinking ( from day one ) health care bill and saddled people with a new tax.
Lied about the above and laughed about lying about it.
Held the military's hands so they couldn't destroy a middle eastern terrorist operation.
Used to IRS and the NSA against his political opponents.
Sent a flunky out to lie about a video.
Runs the American economy into the ground ( along with impacting the world economy ) and never had a yearly GDP over 3%.
Ran up the deficit in a wild tax and spend scheme and many , many more , possibly illegal actions during his reign.
Took him 8 years to do that.

Now let's look at the ' dumb ' guy.

Created over 1 million jobs in less than a year.
Brought down Isis in less than a year.
Brought unemployment down to the best it's been in 17 years an contributed to the lowest AA unemployment rate since 1972.
Brought the stock market to a new high ( which EVERYBODY benefits from whether you're in the market or not ).
Is bringing the world against a rouge nation.
Increased domestic natural energy production.
Housing production and ownership the highest in years.
Manufacturing on the rise.
Taxes being lowered.
Is going to bring down the Clinton Mafia and he's just getting started.

But it's all about a mental state and collusion , right ?

You people on the left , yes , people like you , Punk , blow and spew shit and toss out insults like crazy , unhinged , loony and other derogatory names because you have nothing else.
People like you started with crotch grabbing and went to his ' lying ' then to ' collusion ' and now to ' crazy '.
Your side has the media machine that tries to make every little thing that Trump does into some kind of mountain and then you toss in a completely insane person like Rosie or Rachel and try to tell us we're the oddballs ?

Trump is not a politician and that's why most of you hate him.
You would rather have a woman that lies, cheats , steals and then tries to hide it from the American people.
Speaking if HRC , how did the ' world's smartest woman ' lose to an idiot like Trump anyway ?
You would rather have her and her ' people ' like Abbidin and Weiner at the helm.
You would rather have a political machine that spies on it's people and then bleach bits evidence to try to get away with it.
You can't admit that even you're second black president ( Bill was the 1st , right ? ) would be involved with such nefarious things as giving uranium a way out of this country.
You can't admit that a Democratic administration would tell an FBI to stand down and look the other way when a terrorist state brings drugs into this country.
You can't admit that a Democratic administration would go to Central America months before an onslaught of illegal MINOR children flowed into our country and encourage them to do so.
And here I thought all Democrats wanted to keep families together ?? Oh that's right , you want them here to shore up your voter base.
The thing you really can't stand is the fact that there are millions that think like me and the numbers are growing , especially with the current administration bringing all the illegalities of the former administration to light.
The really sad fact is this.
Had HRC won , that shit would still be going on and people like you would still be cheering them on without a clue.

Whether you're a pot or a kettle doesn't matter to me.
You still look foolish either way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6756
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Christ, Pedro, you're really stupid when you say we hate Trump because he's not a politician !!!
He could be a plumber, we wouldn't care less.

We hate Trump cause he's a very bad leader, a very bad man, a racist, a compulsive liar (5,6 lies a day average), a dangerous nincompoop, brainless, provocative twit, and so much more bad things that has nothing to do with him being politician or not.
You're supporting of Kindergarten child. Mental age : 5 years.
Did you really enjoy his "My button is bigger than his" ?
Do you really enjoy all his provocative tweets ?
Do you enjoy when he won't even listen to what he should know, like the Constitution ?
And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Try to open your mind and your eyes Tommy ! Let go of your political siding for once. Try to use what's left of your reasoning.
Unless you really want to stay stupid ? Your choice.
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
Being an imbecile is a tremendously effective way of getting along in America.

Canada, too, of course.

To say you hate Trump when you obviously love Trump is an interesting tactic.

I have to assume that these forum members who spend most of their forum time on this thread understand that by being involved as "protesters" in this silly way they are not really opposing the monster, but instead are acting as its little helpers.

Yeah, I've said it before, but they keep repeating themselves so what the hell.

Anyone talking about "jobs" when discussing the issues facing our declining republic is certainly in the business of deception. I might trust these television-fed bovines a little more if they started calling employees "indentured servants" and insurance salesman "wise guys".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 2216
SONG OF THE DAY

I AM THE VERY MODEL OF A VERY STABLE GENI-US

I am the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us.
I have a bigger button and no problems with my peni-us.
I am the best at words and winning, golf, and social media
My brain is bigly huger than the best encyclopedia.

I am the best at infrastructure, banking and the militaire
And I know more than generals and I’m a whiz at Medicare
When I know healthcare, taxes, ISIS, jobs, trade, debt, and government
[Mmmph . . . “government” . . . ah, got it!]
I still deny that Russia ever tried to give me money lent

He still denies that Russia ever tried give him money lent
He still denies that Russia ever tried give him money lent
He still denies that Russia ever tried give him money, money lent

I’m pretty sure that nu-cle-ar is bad ‘cause it’s an isotope
But I’m so famous all the women want to have me pussy grope
And still in tantrums, Narcissism, and all matters treasonous
I am the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us

And still in tantrums, Narcissism, and all matters treasonous
He is the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us

I’ve never met a man that is as rich as I am rich I think
I’m very coordinated using both my hands to take a drink
The Muslims, gays, and blacks all love me. I’m opposed to gun control.
And only I know how to bring back all the missing jobs in Coal.

I can quote a Bible verse that I call Two Corinthians
Then watch me insult Pocahontas, code talkers and Indians
I’m smarter than Rex Tillerson and bigger than a manatee
[Oh . . . “manatee” . . . that’s a tough one . . . . wait, got it!]
I know all that there is to know on Nambia and covfefe

He knows all that there is to know on Nambia and covfefe
He knows all that there is to know on Nambia and covfefe
He knows all that there is to know on Nambia and covfe-fefefe

I can make up nicknames such as Lyin’ Ted and Psycho Joe
And Crooked Hill and Flakey Jeff and Rocket Man and Pocaho
And still in tantrums, Narcissism, and all matters treasonous
I am the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us

And still in tantrums, Narcissism, and all matters treasonous
He is the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us

I think Rosie’s crude and rude, obnoxi-ous and fat and dumb
And I can walk while managing to concentrate on chewing gum
And I can build a wall so tall it keeps out all the immigrants
And manage to avoid condemning racist Nazi militants

I can wake up early, grab my phone and have a Twitter Storm
When I can be a bully and make you believe that it’s the norm
And I may have a video with golden show’rs and prostitutes
[Oh, dear me, nothing rhymes with “prostitutes” . . . oh, wait, got it!]
But no one ever was the most receiving of such persecutes

But no one ever was the most receiving of such persecutes
But no one ever was the most receiving of such persecutes
But no one ever was the most receiving of such perse, persecutes

I can find a limousine as long as it’s in front of me
And I remember everything I’ve ever seen on Fox TV
And still in tantrums, Narcissism, and all matters treasonous
I am the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279 ... 608  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group