Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277 ... 608  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:50 pm 

Cheeto who complained on the campaign trail the President Obama golfed to much and who promised he would be to busy to golf has golfed approximately 25% of his days in office golfing for 81 rounds in his first year (he still has a couple days left to add to his total).

President Obama averaged 41 rounds a year over his 8 years in office, at this rate Cheeto (if he lasts 4 years) will reach a staggering 324 rounds if he continues at the pace... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:25 pm 

Tweedle-Dumb-Diane-Bean-Counter wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
...ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, AT&T, Comcast and 5 other similar sized companies are EACH giving $100-200 million dollar bonuses to hundreds of thousands employees

Three things....

1. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about yet again.

2. MOST americans won't benefit from it what-so-ever.

1. You have to prove that AT&T aren't giving over 200,000 employees bonuses in order for that to be true.

2. MOST Americans will and are already starting to benefit from it.

3. There are always going to be lay-offs. And the amount you're talking about is MINISCULE.

4. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

punknaynowned wrote:
It is crazy to suggest that the FBI has been secretly anti-Trump all along. Like too many in Congress now do when juust last year there were so many there that wanted it to be widely known that Hillary was secretly under investigation, as well as Trump. But only one of those investigations was leaked then - by Devin Nunes I think it was - before the election. Of course Clinton lost the election, some say as a result of that irresponsible leak. So it is crazy to suggest that the FBI has been secretly anti-Trump all along. So it is crazy as well for the attempts by some to shut down the investigation citing bias. This attempt is a willfull misunderstanding (born from ignorance) about both, what the FBI is supposed to do and what its members are routinely trained to do. It is crazy to suggest that the FBI has been secretly anti-Trump all along.

ROTFLMFAO! :mrgreen:

Again, Trump is NOT talking about the entire FBI.

And since you obviously haven't yet, go and read Strzok's text messages!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:45 pm 

One less time, 'fore I hurl. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:20 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:39 pm 

The stupidest motherfucker in the world wrote:

1. You have to prove that AT&T aren't giving over 200,000 employees bonuses in order for that to be true.

3. There are always going to be lay-offs. And the amount you're talking about is MINISCULE.

4. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You STILL don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

AT&T's Holiday Layoffs Greater Than Originally Reported
http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/ATTs ... ted-140960

Miniscule my ass.....thousands of jobs disappearing right NOW. When Bush left office, a million were disappearing by the month, and that climbed over an eight year period. Trump is on par to exceed that in less-than four years.

You are truly a stupid mother fucking brainwashed asshole....and your pal pedophilepedro, the racist fuckwad is no better. Your only making yourselves look even more foolish. Both of you idiots deserve each other.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:36 am 

For anyone out there who still read books, check out "It Can't Happen Here" by Sinclair Lewis. Written in 1935, it is incredibly relevant today, with regards to the whole Trump phenomena.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:49 am 

For those who can read French

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/pour-no%C3%ABl-qui-va-acheter-la-dette-am%C3%A9ricaine-jean-paul-betbeze/?trk=eml-email_feed_ecosystem_digest_01-recommended_articles-4-Unknown&midToken=AQGE38FZvECqgA&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=3Dy3DwkSY4bo41

It completely demolishes arguments that Fœtus-Boy and Tommy/Pedro could have about the last Trump Tax-law.
I like the picture at the top of the article.

Have fun !
8)

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:07 am 

Better or worse under IMPOTUS45?

"Dear Trumpsters, please explain to me how rolling back regulations and fines that help deter Nursing homes from physically abusing our elderly relatives is considered "Winning", unless of course you are a nursing home that abuses your patients."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:09 pm 

Maybe they like abusing people :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:15 pm 

:arrow:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:15 pm 

Christopher Weyant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:40 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Trump is NOT talking about the entire FBI.

Trump on the FBI in December...
"The FBI, its reputation is in tatters - worst in History..." (December 3rd 2017)
“It’s a shame what’s happened with the F.B.I. It’s a very sad thing to watch.” (December 15th 2017)
"We're going to rebuild the FBI, it'll be bigger and better than ever, but it is very sad when you look at those documents, and how they've done that is really, really disgraceful, and you have a lot of very angry people that are seeing it." (December 15th 2017)

Sounds like the entire FBI to me...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:11 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:17 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:06 pm 

Caputh, about DB, in French we'd say "C'est pas le couteau le plus aiguisé du tiroir"
Translation: "He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer".
:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:56 pm 

Tweedle-Dumb-Diane-Bean-Counter wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

4. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You STILL don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

AT&T's Holiday Layoffs Greater Than Originally Reported
http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/ATTs ... ted-140960

Miniscule my ass.....thousands of jobs disappearing right NOW. When Bush left office, a million were disappearing by the month, and that climbed over an eight year period. Trump is on par to exceed that in less-than four years.

You are truly a stupid mother fucking brainwashed asshole....and your pal pedophilepedro, the racist fuckwad is no better. Your only making yourselves look even more foolish. Both of you idiots deserve each other.

You obviously don't have very good arithmetic skills. But then again, you're a liberal. So there's no surprise there.

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

"The FBI, its reputation is in tatters - worst in History..." (December 3rd 2017)
“It’s a shame what’s happened with the F.B.I. It’s a very sad thing to watch.” (December 15th 2017)
"We're going to rebuild the FBI, it'll be bigger and better than ever, but it is very sad when you look at those documents, and how they've done that is really, really disgraceful, and you have a lot of very angry people that are seeing it." (December 15th 2017)

What would a Zappa forum thread be without Caputh misinterpreting, misquoting, taking quotes out of context and not understanding the meaning of a figurative speech?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:14 pm 

Fake new hey :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

What would a Zappa forum thread be without Caputh misinterpreting, misquoting, taking quotes out of context and not understanding the meaning of a figurative speech?

A "misinterpretation" which is apparently shared by, amongst others, the FBI itself, former attorney general Eric Holder, former acting attorney Sally Field, and members of Trump's own administration, including Sessions, who, when asked about Trump's criticisms of the FBI, commented on Friday...
"I don't share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country. In my view, the FBI has huge national security requirements but it's also fulfilling a fabulously important role working to fight against violent crime."

Up 'till now you've made a claim. How about some evidence?
Tell you what, DB - why don't you provide the missing context and the explanation of why this is "figurative speech" to prove the FBI, Eric Holder, Sally Field, Sessions and myself wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:01 pm 

So now the Flying Nun is involved too- reality Tv at its finest

Last edited by Eddie RUKidding on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:04 pm 

Once again, I admire your infinite patience Caputh. But you're flogging a dead horse.
Sorry to sound harsh but the guy is not smart enough to realise he's dumb.
And you, who keeps arguing with this guy... what a waste of time.
Even if you were God, it would be useless.
He chose to support the wrong guy. Blindly so.
Like you said, he has claims but no arguments, well, other than what he
finds in his right-wing propagandas medias.

Every member knows that he's a lost cause. Maybe even Pedro1 but he'll never tell.
There's about zero approval to Trump here. Maybe he wouldn't want to lose the little support he has.

DB will hit a wall someday. Let him do so and let's enjoy the view.
8)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:02 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

A "misinterpretation" which is apparently shared by, amongst others, the FBI itself, former attorney general Eric Holder, former acting attorney Sally Field, and members of Trump's own administration, including Sessions, who, when asked about Trump's criticisms of the FBI, commented on Friday...
"I don't share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country. In my view, the FBI has huge national security requirements but it's also fulfilling a fabulously important role working to fight against violent crime."

Up 'till now you've made a claim. How about some evidence?
Tell you what, DB - why don't you provide the missing context and the explanation of why this is "figurative speech" to prove the FBI, Eric Holder, Sally Field, Sessions and myself wrong?

There you go again, Caputh...conflating two different statements/responses in order to suit your own conclusions. What Trump & Sessions' separately stated obviously aren't anywhere near the same thing. If you're actually following what's going on, Comey, McCabe & Strzok's anti-Trump bias and incompetence are why the FBI's rep is in tatters. It doesn't necessarily mean the entire FBI shares that level of bias or incompetence. You're fooling no one paying attention. A 3rd grader could figure this out. Stop wasting my time.

You know, you really should apply for a position within the liberal mainstream media - as you'd PERFECTLY fit right in... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:07 am 

Ah, I see. So every time Trump uses the words "the FBI", one should substitute the words "Comey, McCabe & Strzok",

e.g.

"We're going to rebuild Comey, McCabe & Strzok , they'll be bigger and better than ever, but it is very sad when you look at those documents, and how they've done that is really, really disgraceful, and you have a lot of very angry people that are seeing it."

And "3rd graders" could figure it out? This would probably seem to exclude Trump himself then, who has pointed out...
"When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same." (quoted in: The Truth About Trump by Michael D'Antonio, New York 2016, p. 46)

Last edited by Caputh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:51 am 

Chan Lowe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:47 pm 

Is Bob Mueller next for the chop? otherwise the truth may get out :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:45 pm 

Even if Jesus-Christ himself was investigating, Trump and his gang wouldn't approve.
Only a Rep would be OK for them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277 ... 608  Next