Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275 ... 608  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:19 pm 

Boo-Hoo-Hooo, Pedro is mad again.

I hoped that one day you would understand but you're really too stupid.
What else to expect considering FOX is your Bible.

Yeah, I'm a hater... of lies and stupidity. A bit like Frank I guess.
(so, that makes you a lover of lies and stupidity...)
2018 could well be the year Trump will fall.
The World is hoping and praying for this.
Enough of that nincompoop who has absolutely no sense of the harm he's causing.
Too much incompetence in one man... not a small feat I'll reckon.

And your link to businessinsider leads to... nothing about Trump as you said.
Or it is buried too deep we can't see it ? Maybe it was worth nothing to start with.
Another fantasy.
:P

As for the tax cut... You're in the 37% brackets ?
What is cut in services, you'll eventually pay.
Guess it won't affect those who got the most of that tax cut.

Tell me, how can you be so blind ? Got a brain you can use ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:35 pm 

It appears that MTF and Mij are not only denying reality, but they've now FULLY entered the Tweedle-Dumb-Diane-Bean-Counter territory of incredibly stupid...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:37 pm 

...ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

2017 Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED):

~ over $5 Trillion in wealth created
~ best job #s in quantity (currently 153.9 million employed) EVER
~ more positively consistent monthly labor force participation rates (currently 62.7%...but would be at least 63% without Harvey & Irma) than most months Obama was in office
~ 2 consecutive 3%+ GDP quarters (soon to be 3 quarters), which hasn't happened in nearly 4 years
~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, AT&T, Comcast and 5 other similar sized companies are EACH giving $100-200 million dollar bonuses to hundreds of thousands employees
~ Obamacare mandate repealed, giving free choice to consumers, instead of being financially penalized for not conforming to the plan
~ highest stock market performance EVER (currently the DOW is nearly 25,000)
~ lowest unemployment rate in nearly 17 years
~ lowest youth unemployment rate in 28 years
~ lowest Hispanic unemployment rate EVER
~ highest homeownership rate in 10 years
~ highest African American homeownership rate EVER
~ over 900 job-killing regulations eradicated
~ 75% less illegals crossing the US/Mexican border already, even without a completed Trump wall
~ a 58% increase in coal exports in the 1st quarter
~ an infrastructure bill (that includes eliminating wait times for large building permits/licenses and related regulations of up to 17 years down to 2 years)
~ a veterans' health care bill (that transfers almost all power to veterans, who then can fire their health care provider if they don't match their expectations)
~ dozens of legislative & executive orders

Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:09 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Donald Trump's visit to Mar-a-Lago for Christmas isn't exactly his first trip there since being inaugurated. To be precise, he has spent 34 days there as president. In the summer, he didn't go to sweltering Florida so much. Instead, he went to his golf club in Bedminster, NJ, for 40 days. He also visited his golf club in Virginia 23 times. Trump Tower in New York was another popular destination. All in all, Friday's trip to Mar-a-Lago marked the 106th day he visited one of his own properties.

During his campaign, Trump slammed Barack Obama for taking the occasional vacation. The Donald told the voters: "I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off." Trump has now spent more time and taxpayer dollars on vacation travel in 1 year than Obama did in 8 years.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:00 pm 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Donald Trump's visit to Mar-a-Lago for Christmas isn't exactly his first trip there since being inaugurated. To be precise, he has spent 34 days there as president. In the summer, he didn't go to sweltering Florida so much. Instead, he went to his golf club in Bedminster, NJ, for 40 days. He also visited his golf club in Virginia 23 times. Trump Tower in New York was another popular destination. All in all, Friday's trip to Mar-a-Lago marked the 106th day he visited one of his own properties.

During his campaign, Trump slammed Barack Obama for taking the occasional vacation. The Donald told the voters: "I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off." Trump has now spent more time and taxpayer dollars on vacation travel in 1 year than Obama did in 8 years.

Of course Trump is going to golf and visit his own properties, genius. Why wouldn't he? You obviously don't know what a figure of speech is or what he was referring to above, do you? If not, then should I explain to you what he obviously meant? Or are you THAT stupid?

Also, Trump sleeps 3-4 hours per night and in almost every case where he's taken a relative amount of time off, he's on a 'working' vacation. And considering Trump is only paying himself $1 per year and giving the rest to charity, he's essentially doing the job for FREE. Lastly, Obama added $10 Trillion to the National Debt in only 8 years - that's more than ALL 43 Presidents COMBINED.

Btw, nice SELECTIVE quote above... :roll:

Last edited by Disco Boy on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:05 pm 

Don't forget the time he spent on tweeting !
So far, he's the laziest president to my knowledge I've known.
And his stupid and blind fans can't see it.
Love is blind, and sometimes plainly stupid.
:P 8)

Anyway, he'll go down and be remembered as the worst.
Just the Jerusalem affair is enough to gain him that "honor".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:07 pm 

You're one stupid fuck, Mij...

...SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

~ over $5 Trillion in wealth created
~ best job #s in quantity (currently 153.9 million employed) EVER
~ more positively consistent monthly labor force participation rates (currently 62.7%...but would be at least 63% without Harvey & Irma) than most months Obama was in office
~ 2 consecutive 3%+ GDP quarters (soon to be 3 quarters), which hasn't happened in nearly 4 years
~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, AT&T, Comcast and 5 other similar sized companies are EACH giving $100-200 million dollar bonuses to hundreds of thousands employees
~ Obamacare mandate repealed, giving free choice to consumers, instead of being financially penalized for not conforming to the plan
~ highest stock market performance EVER (currently the DOW is nearly 25,000)
~ lowest unemployment rate in nearly 17 years
~ lowest youth unemployment rate in 28 years
~ lowest Hispanic unemployment rate EVER
~ highest homeownership rate in 10 years
~ highest African American homeownership rate EVER
~ over 900 job-killing regulations eradicated
~ 75% less illegals crossing the US/Mexican border already, even without a completed Trump wall
~ a 58% increase in coal exports in the 1st quarter
~ an infrastructure bill (that includes eliminating wait times for large building permits/licenses and related regulations of up to 17 years down to 2 years)
~ a veterans' health care bill (that transfers almost all power to veterans, who then can fire their health care provider if they don't match their expectations)
~ dozens of legislative & executive orders

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:56 am 

Mij wrote:
Boo-Hoo-Hooo, Pedro is mad again.

Mij , I'm not the one posting here everyday and crying.
It's not me that's mad but you might want to look into your mirror.
It's you and Jimmie D that are having the meltdowns.
I'm having a great time watching idiots like you two trying to reason why you , and people that think like you two , are being looked at like sore little loser babies.
I'll give you a clue.
It's because you hero globalist, Obama, is out of the picture and your crime ridden HRC is being left in the dust.
It's because thinking people elected someone who won't bow down to fake news , fake global climate change and won't let the world tell him where OUR embassy should be located.
It's also because we now have someone that doesn't think that playing nicey , nicey to a 12th century mentality will create any kind of lasting structure of modern day living conditions in Iraq and Syria.
It's because we now have someone who looks at ALL Americans and doesn't worry about where to piss.
Most of all , it's because outsiders like you are the ones crying.
Happy New Year MIJ.
By the way , does that stand for Made In Japan ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:52 am 

I just have to show from time to time (not every day, I'm busy elsewhere) how stupid Trump is.
The WHOLE WORLD see that except his followers.
So, doing so, it makes you post cause following a stupid show that you're stupid too !
You can't see and your ears are truly sealed, Tommy.

I've written here so many times that it's not a Dem-Rep matter that I'm writing about.
I've wriitten that so many times and you keep coming back with that ?
YOU CAN'T READ EITHER ?
Well, you're sure fucked up.
I'm anti-Trump cause the guy is a menace to the World.
Too many power in the wrong hands.

And it,s not my fault if you can't see truth anymore. You're the little dog following his master's voice.
You're not smart enough to question yourself if the master's right or wrong.
Because YOU'RE JUST A ONE-SIDED TYPE OF GUY. REP TO THE BONE.
(if Trump was a DEM, I would say exactly the same things about him)
What can be done about you ? Nothing !
Like the blind followers acros the World's History who blindly followed the worst leaders, you can't be reasoned.
You would have followed Hitler if he was a Rep. You have lost your brain but YOU DON'T KNOW.

You even said that Trump look at all Americans. We all know it's not true. But you'll never get a clue.
Because YOU'RE A BLINDED REP WHO LOST HIS BRAIN.
I wonder what kind of move Trump has to make because you regain your intelligence (if you had some to start with indeed...)
Maybe if he starts a major conflict will help but then again seeing how deep you're lost I wouldn't bet on that.
The Jerusalem affair should have opened your eyes, but no.
Really, what was the urgency to excite arabs/muslims who'll start another intifada ?

Trump do as he pleases and he doesn't fucking care about you.

If he was a leader with a brain, that would cause no harm, but then again no.
Trump is all about Trump (and Trump only), and destroying Obama's work cause he's Black.
Don't tell me you didn't notice he was a racist too ?
What an horrible human being.

I don't really have to say you're stupid, I just have to write here about stupid things your Trump does.
(better for us when he's golfing. it takes his mind off tweeters and goofs)
And that's what makes you angry and posts here. You're tired of being associated with stupidity.
So... easy, stop being stupid, and that would be all.

Mij stands for my name. I've said that many times.
I forgot... You can't read
:smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:23 am 

Mij wrote:
So, doing so, it makes you post cause following a stupid show that you're stupid too !
You can't see and your ears are truly sealed, Tommy.
Well, you're sure fucked up.
And it,s not my fault if you can't see truth anymore. You're the little dog following his master's voice.
You're not smart enough to question yourself if the master's right or wrong.
Because YOU'RE JUST A ONE-SIDED TYPE OF GUY. REP TO THE BONE.
You would have followed Hitler if he was a Rep. You have lost your brain but YOU DON'T KNOW.
Because YOU'RE A BLINDED REP WHO LOST HIS BRAIN.
I wonder what kind of move Trump has to make because you regain your intelligence (if you had some to start with indeed...)
The Jerusalem affair should have opened your eyes, but no.
Really, what was the urgency to excite arabs/muslims who'll start another intifada ?
Don't tell me you didn't notice he was a racist too ?
What an horrible human being.
I don't really have to say you're stupid,
And that's what makes you angry and posts here. You're tired of being associated with stupidity.
So... easy, stop being stupid, and that would be all.

Quite an interesting little diatribe ya got there buddy.
Feel better now ?
Btw , you forgot to use the word ' deplorable '

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:01 am 

I'll feel better when the World will get rid of its incompetent and threatening leaders.
Trump is only one of them. The difference being the power he has at hands.
You'd think that, because he's from a civilised country, he'd be smart enough for the job.
Disappointment from day 1.
(remember, his self-glorification about the biggest crowd any president got at inaugural day -
we all know it's a lie but from Day 1 it was all about "Him". And so far, he hasn't admitted he was wrong)

But from Day 1 his glorification is on the way down, so, there's hope in the long run.
May our children live in a better world.
Trump's not part of the solution, he's part of the problem.
Such a shame that he's got 60 miilions blinded followers.
(though this number has shrunk since election day...)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:15 am 

Jack Ohman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:38 am 

Serious question here , Mij , that you probably can't answer honestly but , let's try.

In what way has Obama helped you personally in the 8 yrs he was at the helm and in what way has Trump personally hurt you in the year that he's been steering ??

I'm basically trying to find out if you have a legitimate complaint , while being a foreigner or , if you're following the other sheep that complain without any stated reason besides " I just don't like him " .

Convert me , Mij .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:56 am 

Who gives a shit about Obama he is gone and he is not the one fucking up in the Whitehouse and recognising Jerusalem just to appease some of his donors and to show he is a totally arrogant fucking cunt (bet they is money in this for him too)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 pm 

Just the answer of Eddie RUKidding is well enough, though there's so much more.

Trump is not making this world a safer world.
My daughther lives in France. It is not already one of the safest place on Earth.
(she lives not too far from Nice... remember "La Promenade des Anglais" ?)
Thanks to Trump, it will get worst.
Tell me honestly, just in this Jérusalem decision, what's so smart and brainy in it ?

So, yeah, Trump is not a good thing for my family.
And not only mine.
And I'm pretty sure there'll be more "smart move à la Trump" to come.
Don't count me in the small bunch of idiots who think this guy is God's gift to the World.
Count yourself in.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:54 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
Who gives a shit about Obama he is gone and he is not the one fucking up in the Whitehouse and recognising Jerusalem just to appease some of his donors and to show he is a totally arrogant fucking cunt (bet they is money in this for him too)

I normally don't respond to you because you seem rather clueless but , I'll give you the benefit of doubt on this one.
For the 1st four years of Obama's reign it was very often said ' It's Bush's fault ' , ' If Bush had not done this ' or similar words.
That set up precedent as the left compared Obama to Bush and vice versa.
If you don't think it's fair game to compare past presidents to current presidents now , why was it ok then ??
You also state that Trump is ' fucking up in the Whitehouse ' but you offer no credible evidence of that other than your opinion.
Hardly anything concrete for you to try to base your ' facts ' on.
You further state that moving an Embassy to Jerusalem ( something that has been in the makings for many years prior to Obama or Trump ) to gain acceptance from his constituents . Is this also the reason that Guatemala and 10 other nations are exploring the same idea ?
Your facts , please ?

Now to Mij.
You are complaining that your sister lives in France and it's not very safe because of Trump ??
Can I remind you of the ' red line in the sand ' that Obama threatened Syria with ?
Can I remind you of the vacuum that Obama created when he pulled all the troops out of the area ?
Can I also remind you of the payment to Iran which funded much of the uprising in the middle east that led to a mass exodus of refugees to Europe which also led to much of the criminal acts in that part of the world ?

You also state that Trump has decreased safeness around the world.
Let me also remind you of the ' deal ' that Bill Clinton brokered with North Korea which has led to that country's nuclear armament.
Let's also go back to Obama's ' deal ' that will allow a major terrorist state ( maybe the worst in the world ) to create even more deadly weapons than they already have.

Mij , your hatred is misguided because you refuse to see the harm your ' heros' have done.
You refuse to see the economic world stagnation because of some of the regulations your democratic idols have put in place.
You refuse to see the criminal activity of illegal aliens in many parts of the world because of the ' open border ' policy of many democratic / socialist leaders around the world , including Obama.
You refuse to see the potential harm from a secretary of state that may have had an illegal server holding many classified secrets that was probably compromised.
You refuse to see that it has just been learned that the IRS was used as a weapon against the other side and you will soon learn the same about the Justice department and the FBI.

You , and your ilk refuse to look at things objectively ( your brother above refuses to even see history ) and it comes down to sour grapes with you.

Much of the world had to put up with criminal activity from the previous white house for eight years.
I'm sure you can put up with Trump for 3 more years or you can continue your adolescent meltdown.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 pm 

You are on a looser with Trump face it and your life will be come so much easier, it just show how out of touch Americans have become to let a moron like Trump loose in the Whitehouse- America has become a fucking joke.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:05 pm 

All activity in a presidents first year other then new business (Tax Bill for the rich) can be directly linked to the previous administration...thank you President Obama one last year of growth because of your leadership, now if we can slow Cheetos roll we may continue to benefit from President Obama's leadership another year... :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:37 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:

Plook wrote:
All activity in a presidents first year other then new business (Tax Bill for the rich) can be directly linked to the previous administration...thank you President Obama one last year of growth because of your leadership, now if we can slow Cheetos roll we may continue to benefit from President Obama's leadership another year... :idea:

Hmm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:19 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:36 pm 

Trumpty Dumpty's spent the last two weeks shit talking the FBI, going on and on about how they're so corrupt and out of control.

Meanwhile, FBI agents nailed a guy who was planning an ISIS-inspired attack on Christmas day. Literally, a war on Christmas.

And what do we hear from Trump on this? Nothing but crickets...

:x :x :x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 pm 

I was talking about my daughter
Not my sister

Which prove that
1- You don't pay attention
2- You can't read

So, I'm losing my time trying to argue with you. I'd rather talk with a guy with a minimum of brain.
... And in my previous posts, I don't talk about Obama and I don't worship him. The time is NOW and the problem is not Obama.

Just one last thing...
Didn't it occured too you, small pea brain, that past Presidents didn't want to move the American ambassy from
Tel-Aviv to jerusalem. Listen, phony kid, there was a reason and a good one

Are you smart enough to find which one ?
I'M SURE NOW YOU'RE NOT !!!

Go buy yourself some brain.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:29 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:49 am 

Tom Toles

Chris Britt

Adam Zyglis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:12 am 

Mij wrote:
2- You can't read[/size][/b]

Just one last thing...
Didn't it occured too you, small pea brain, that past Presidents didn't want to move the American ambassy from
Tel-Aviv to jerusalem. Listen, phony kid, there was a reason and a good one

Are you smart enough to find which one ?
I'M SURE NOW YOU'RE NOT !!!

Jerusalem Embassy Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995[1] is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. It was passed for the purposes of initiating and funding the relocation of the Embassy of the United States in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, no later than May 31, 1999, and attempted to withhold 50 percent of the funds appropriated to the State Department specifically for "Acquisition and Maintenance of Buildings Abroad" as allocated in fiscal year 1999 until the United States Embassy in Jerusalem had officially opened.[2] The act also called for Jerusalem to remain an undivided city and for it to be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel. Israel's declared capital is Jerusalem, but this is not internationally recognized, pending final status talks in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The proposed law was adopted by the Senate (93–5),[3] and the House (374–37).[4]

The waiver was repeatedly invoked by Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama.[5] President Donald Trump signed the waiver in June 2017, but on December 6, 2017 recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and ordered the planning of the relocation of the embassy.[6][7] However, following the announcement, Trump signed an embassy waiver again, delaying the actual move by at least six months.[8]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275 ... 608  Next