Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat May 30, 2020 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14986 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 600  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:26 pm 

polydigm wrote:
Hey DM and Philo. Amusing posts. But, they will never get it. I've tried, as you know and it's pointless. I only have some idea of what our two "favourite" protagonists are STILL saying from your quotes because I have them on ignore like all the other usual assholes on this forum.

DM, you remind me of the situation of waking in the middle of the night due to a mosquito humming and then not being able to go back to sleep until you kill the damned thing and making an arse of yourself in the process of trying to catch it. Try not to lose sight of the irony that it's their back and forth endless dance that you keep on criticising.

Yeah. I know it's pointless. It's like pissing in the wind. I was in quite a bit of pain earlier, so I just lashed out a bit. My apologies. Carry on, you two fucktards.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:54 pm 

Philostopher wrote:
Yeah. I know it's pointless. It's like pissing in the wind. I was in quite a bit of pain earlier, so I just lashed out a bit. My apologies. Carry on, you two fucktards.
No need for you to apologise. Those two fucktards on the other hand ... I get where you're coming from. My post was also something I would mostly just think to myself, but I'm a bit stressed at the moment and now it's out there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:02 am 

stupidest poster on the forum wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I called that one...

http://www.vox.com/2015/10/22/9595804/d ... -iowa-corn

...the beginning of the end of the Trump campaign is officially underway.

Wow! So since he's currently losing in ONE state, yet winning (and in some cases by a landslide) in FORTY NINE other states, that must mean he's finished alright! :roll:

You sure about Trump leading that 49 states claim of yours? :lol: :mrgreen:

Funny...according to the actual polling numbers, Trump only leads in 20 states and that number is shrinking by the hour. You really suck at math. I'm not at all sorry to burst your bubble, but 20 sure the fuck ain't 49.

Yet another moronic fail of epic proportions.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:40 am 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:07 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Understand? Or do you need me to hold your hand through further explanation, moron? :roll:

Don't let him hold yer hand, Philo. He'll be wanting to lick your asshole next.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I am a democrat

disco boy wrote:
I am a libertarian.

2 years. This is the entire debate. How about we just check the democrat and libertarian platforms if we want your views on any given subject? That way you don't have to bother posting. It's not like either of you have an original view of anything. We'll just look at what your parties tell you to believe and we'll know what you're thinking. No need to waste time typing. We know what you think already. That's the beauty of you two having no unique or insightful thoughts of your own.

Yes, folks, SB and DB have incredible, genius debating skills. Two straight years of the same brilliant discussion. There's no better way to showcase your amazing debating talents than to repeat yourself everyday for 2 years.

SB and DB...
How about, just to prove you ladies are not one dimensional, lightweight, gov't sponsored bots, we begin a new debate? A new topic will greatly showcase your mighty debating prowess.

New topic for debate:

SB and DB in love?

Is it true love or are they both just desperately lonely and in need of any interaction they can get? I say it's true love.

Look at the FACTS:
They talk to each other everyday. They have pet names for each other. They are both terribly unattractive. They can't wait to come on the forum and continue their very public affair. It's love.
Keep your eyes on this thread for further proof. Actually, I'm sure we all have better things to do. Unfortunately they don't.

Love among the bots
loves

DB
+
SB
4 ever!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 am 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I am a democrat

disco boy wrote:
I am a libertarian.

2 years. This is the entire debate. How about we just check the democrat and libertarian platforms if we want your views on any given subject? That way you don't have to bother posting. It's not like either of you have an original view of anything. We'll just look at what your parties tell you to believe and we'll know what you're thinking. No need to waste time typing. We know what you think already. That's the beauty of you two having no unique or insightful thoughts of your own.

Yes, folks, SB and DB have incredible, genius debating skills. Two straight years of the same brilliant discussion. There's no better way to showcase your amazing debating talents than to repeat yourself everyday for 2 years.

SB and DB...
How about, just to prove you ladies are not one dimensional, lightweight, gov't sponsored bots, we begin a new debate? A new topic will greatly showcase your mighty debating prowess.

New topic for debate:

SB and DB in love?

Is it true love or are they both just desperately lonely and in need of any interaction they can get? I say it's true love.

Look at the FACTS:
They talk to each other everyday. They have pet names for each other. They are both terribly unattractive. They can't wait to come on the forum and continue their very public affair. It's love.
Keep your eyes on this thread for further proof. Actually, I'm sure we all have better things to do. Unfortunately they don't.

Love among the bots
loves

DB
+
SB
4 ever!

Those are not FACTS you retarded piece of shit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:19 pm 

Philostopher wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Hey DM and Philo. Amusing posts. But, they will never get it. I've tried, as you know and it's pointless. I only have some idea of what our two "favourite" protagonists are STILL saying from your quotes because I have them on ignore like all the other usual assholes on this forum.

DM, you remind me of the situation of waking in the middle of the night due to a mosquito humming and then not being able to go back to sleep until you kill the damned thing and making an arse of yourself in the process of trying to catch it. Try not to lose sight of the irony that it's their back and forth endless dance that you keep on criticising.

polydigm wrote:
No need for you to apologise. Those two fucktards on the other hand ... I get where you're coming from. My post was also something I would mostly just think to myself, but I'm a bit stressed at the moment and now it's out there.

Translation:

We've got NOTHING on Disco Boy, nor will we EVER. So we'll just continue throwing ad hominems at him instead.

tweedle-dumb-diane wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I called that one...

http://www.vox.com/2015/10/22/9595804/d ... -iowa-corn

...the beginning of the end of the Trump campaign is officially underway.

Wow! So since he's currently losing in ONE state, yet winning (and in some cases by a landslide) in FORTY NINE other states, that must mean he's finished alright! :roll:

You sure about Trump leading that 49 states claim of yours? :lol: :mrgreen:

Funny...according to the actual polling numbers, Trump only leads in 20 states and that number is shrinking by the hour. You really suck at math. I'm not at all sorry to burst your bubble, but 20 sure the fuck ain't 49.

Yet another moronic fail of epic proportions.

Key:
3 or more candidates tied for the lead 5 states
No polling data in last six months 16 states & D.C.
Ben Carson 2 states + 4 shared
Ted Cruz 1 shared
Mike Huckabee 1 shared
Rand Paul 1 state
Donald Trump 20 states + 6 shared
*Please note that some states have polls with margins of error that may not be reflected accurately on this map.

I said CURRENT polls, moron. Most of those are NOT CURRENT.

Trump is kicking just about everyone's ass. And thank fuck for that!

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Understand? Or do you need me to hold your hand through further explanation, moron? :roll:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I am a democrat

disco boy wrote:
I am a libertarian.

SB and DB...

New topic for debate:

SB and DB in love?

Look at the FACTS:

Love among the bots
loves

DB
+
SB
4 ever!

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

This coming from the second stupidest poster on this forum, who not only makes extreme generalizations that usually make NO sense, but claims to love music and artists who aren't in it for the money, but then apparently makes his living in the music industry since, "the money's so good." You're one of these assholes who jumps into conversations where you have no knowledge in, and claim to either be superior or imply it, despite the fact you almost NEVER present a convincing argument to the contrary to back your shit up.

You may now stick your head back in the sand and go fuck yourself, you hypocritical asshole. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:22 pm 

^^^
This coming from someone who now holds the world record for the most one-line ad hominems thrown in Z forum history . This of course, is strictly because I've PROVEN my points and you can't construct a convincing argument to the contrary to save your life. Yet even MORE ad hominems while simultaneously not providing ANYTHING of substance to contradict my points. You can't come up with a convincing argument to back up your extremely weak points to save your life. But keep on throwing those ad hominems at me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 am 

haha.

third stupidest poster here. just checking in...
checking the FACTS.
one more time for the world.

PS ad hominems.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:15 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Philostopher wrote:
polydigm wrote:

polydigm wrote:

Translation:

We've got NOTHING on Disco Boy, nor will we EVER. So we'll just continue throwing ad hominems at him instead.

I'm NOT trying to GET anything on you. Just trying to point out what dumbasses you two look like from the outside world looking in on the Zappa forum. Never fucking mind. This ad hominem will never hit it's mark. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:46 am 

For the record, I think Polydigm, Philostopher and lapsed maps are cool and decent people. You guys might not like me, but I have no issues with any of you.

dm is picking up the slack for me against Moron Boy, so I'll let those two idiots fight it out for a while.

Post subject: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:08 am 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:11 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
dm is picking up the slack for me against Moron Boy, so I'll let those two idiots fight it out for a while.

Just as we all thought!! Spacebother is a capitalist, egoist, deist, non empiricist, idealist, racist, misogynist, materialist, laxist, nihilist, panegoist, psychomorphist, sexist, sensationalist homophobic!!

George Carlin:
Voting is meaningless, this country was bought and paid for a long time ago. That empty shit they shuffle around and repackage every four years doesn't mean a thing. I don't vote. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. I know some people like to twist it around and say, "if you don't vote, you have no right to complain". But where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they screw things up, then you're responsible for what they've done. ...You have no right to complain.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:48 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
^^^
This coming from someone who now holds the world record for the most one-line ad hominems thrown in Z forum history . This of course, is strictly because I've PROVEN my points and you can't construct a convincing argument to the contrary to save your life. Yet even MORE ad hominems while simultaneously not providing ANYTHING of substance to contradict my points. You can't come up with a convincing argument to back up your extremely weak points to save your life. But keep on throwing those ad hominems at me.

Oh...the irony. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:18 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
George Carlin:
Voting is meaningless, this country was bought and paid for a long time ago. That empty shit they shuffle around and repackage every four years doesn't mean a thing. I don't vote. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. I know some people like to twist it around and say, "if you don't vote, you have no right to complain". But where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they screw things up, then you're responsible for what they've done. ...You have no right to complain.

Downer, I firmly believe this! For our Canadian election last week, I didn't want to vote, but I did solely because my wife guilted me into doing it, because of our country's apparent freedom. She doesn't get it either, but I wasn't going to put up a fight for something insignificant to me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:01 am 

Contrary to Carlin's views on voting, Frank Zappa totally disagreed...

http://magazine.good.is/articles/frank- ... t-was-cool

I admire Carlin, but agree with FZ.

Back on topic...

Donald "Racist Birther" Trump is now losing in the national polls to Ben "Violent Criminal Past" Carson...

Poll Watch: Ben Carson Edges Ahead Nationally
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=AAa0dzB

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:33 pm 

Back on topic...

Donald "Racist Birther" Trump is now losing in the national polls to Ben "Violent Criminal Past" Carson...

Poll Watch: Ben Carson Edges Ahead Nationally
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=AAa0dzB

You mean, Donald Trump is within the margin of error (6-7 percentage points) battling for the lead in ONE CBS News/New York Times poll, you manipulative sack-o-shit. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:27 am 

I may have over estimated Donald "Racist Birther" Trumps shelf life. He will likely be out by or before January....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... s-34785985

LOL :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:52 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I may have over estimated Donald "Racist Birther" Trumps shelf life. He will likely be out by or before January....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... s-34785985

LOL :lol:

That can't be true. Read on... :mrgreen:
on October 5, 2015, jaypfunk wrote:
Get used to it, he's going to be the next President. It's about time we have someone with some balls and the actual experience of how to run a business. Not a fucking community organizer that won an election only because of the color of his skin.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:00 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Contrary to Carlin's views on voting, Frank Zappa totally disagreed...

http://magazine.good.is/articles/frank- ... t-was-cool

I admire Carlin, but agree with FZ.

But as cynical as FZ was about the United States and its inner workings, it puzzles me why he thought voting was a good thing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 am 

Ben Carson Leads Donald Trump by Double Digits in Iowa, Polls Show

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:34 am 

Carson is 10 times more scary than Trump, that guy is off the reservation... :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:12 pm 

The jaypfunk excuse.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:07 pm 

In six times since 1979, the Iowa Caucus has predicted only 1 president correctly (George W Bush in 1999) and only twice has predicted the eventual Republican candidate. (Dole in 1995 and Bush in 1999).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14986 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 600  Next