Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 535, 536, 537, 538, 539
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:52 am 

Dave Whamond

Ed Wexler

David Fitzsimmons

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:58 am 

It's way better that Trump doesn't know what's going on being closed doors
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465828-trump-hits-democrats-over-private-hearings-with-former-officials-most

This way, he can't lie about it !
8)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:08 am 

An ad in which Trump is lying BIG again
https://gizmodo.com/trump-campaign-running-facebook-ads-with-racial-slur-1839052903

And it shows again his racial hate
Swallow it gullible fans, here's your food...
:P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:12 am 

Trump is talking about Hunter Biden a lot, but not a word about Ivanka
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-criticizes-hunter-biden-house-democrats-should-be-investigating-his-ncna1066016

She should have the grace of Hunter and quit too !
:smoke:

Now, what a Trump gullible fan may have to say about it ?
Your turn Pedro...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:16 am 

If you have the heart to read about it... The mess Trump created
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/turkey-military-operation-syria-latest-updates-191015062532991.html

Add it to the pile
:P

Trump has some blood on its hands, and IT'S ALLIES BLOOD !
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 pm 

KUIII wrote:
In response to Mij and Caputh’s latest posts, Trump supporters are either incapable (too stupid), unwilling (too stubborn), or too lazy to even scratch the tiniest bit beyond the surface of anything he says which is almost all lies. What chumps! Trump, in all his “I’m a corrupt, lying asshole and proud of it” glory, knows how stupid his base is and he plays them for the fools that they are. They (prime examples being DB, Pedro, and Jaypfunk) NEVER disagree with that fat piece of shit. In all my life I’ve never come across a politician (or anybody for that matter) who I agree with even 80% of the time. That’s the sign of a serious mental health problem and even cultish behavior. Even my biggest cultural heroes like Zappa I disagree with (sometimes strongly) on many issues. Pedro, DB’s, and jaypfunk’s slavish devotion to Trump prove that they are incapable of critical thought on this subject.Unfortunately, that is one of the downsides of democracy. Even stupid, mentally ill, stubborn, and intellectually lazy people get to vote (I don’t think DB fits into the “stupid” category. Pedro I’m not so sure. I’d call them both stubborn though and Jaypfunk is just a fucking lunatic). Democracy is still the best system we have though.

Is this a joke?!

Not only has Trump accomplished the majority of what he set out to accomplish in 2015, but he's about the only President in my lifetime that has kept all or most of his campaign promises. Whereas, with Obama, it was the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. Do you even read my monthly reports? It's all there in black and white...we're talking record-breaking economic metrics, that in some cases, the US has NEVER seen before. Why are you COMPLETELY IGNORING this? You should also know by now that the vast majority of stories about Trump haven't even remotely been proven and are FAKE NEWS. The liberal media are now an arm of the Democrat Party and they all read from the same script. Every. Single. Day. Yet you believe this shit, hook, line and sinker! Why?! YOU are the one who's in need of critical thinking skills!

Also, I NEVER said I don't disagree with him on certain subjects because I actually do. It's just that your country hasn't had a President who has been this consistent in a very long time. So it's refreshing and needs to be celebrated.

Lastly, I think you're either only watching/reading FAKE NEWS or smoking some very strong wacky tobaccy?! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:58 pm 

^^Hey, I said I didn’t think you were stupid. What more do you want? You shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:08 pm 

KUIII wrote:
^^Hey, I said I didn’t think you were stupid. What more do you want? You shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. :mrgreen:

It's me who did ! DB is.
I stand by it.
:smoke:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 535, 536, 537, 538, 539