Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559 ... 600  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:45 am 

Tom Toles

R. J. Matson

Jimmy Margulies

Post subject: Re: trump
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:06 pm 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

agreed.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:11 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:21 am 

^^^^
That sums the NATO summit up rather nicely! :mrgreen:

Last edited by Caputh on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:03 am 

Caputh wrote:
polydigm wrote:
So, there's Disco Boy and everyone else here is a fucking idiot. What does that make him?

An idiot with no-one to fuck?

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:21 am 

Boo Hoo Hooo.... The World is laughing at me
(Trump)

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/12/05/biden-campaign-ad-world-leaders-nato-trump-ana-navarro-ctn-vpx.cnn

And the World can't stop laughing !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: for #LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:35 am 

The investigation that (fake) AG Barr set up and which John Durham headed (and our pedro1 Trumpeted a few weeks ago during the House Intelligence Committee's hearings ...), came up with zilch.

Why am I unsurprised?

Just a friendly reminder to pedro, you don't gain credibility by Trumpeting or, parroting right-wing conspiracies. It just makes you look more like a dumbass. Come clean, get out of the bunker, make your ammends, rejoin the living, we'll get over this together. :mrgreen:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barrs-handpicked-prosecutor-tells-inspector-general-he-cant-back-right-wing-theory-that-russia-case-was-us-intelligence-setup/2019/12/04/17e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

Also this:

and also, still more, Rudy G pal Lev Parnas got indicted... and he was a go-between for Rep (R-CA) Devin Nunes, and he gave money to Rep (R-CA) Kevin McCarthy (he and Devin are neighbors out in Cali)

"What have I done?"

Turns out yesterday, Don's Guiliani went to Kyiv for a surprise, unannounced visit.
Nobody there was very happy to see him.

And today he's in Hungary spreading anti-impeachment propaganda.
Yes, Hungary.
Why that there?
Why Hungary?
Why today?

things that make ya go hmmm...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:43 am 

Mij wrote:
Boo Hoo Hooo.... The World is laughing at me (Trump)
Clay Jones

Randall Enos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:42 pm 

It has finally been revealed: that orange crap that Trump slathers on his face!

Now you too can get that Oompa Loompa look with Boosting Hydrating Concealer from Bronx Colors...

Apparently it's also available in other fashion colors, such as beige and green...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:18 am 

Treason's greetings!
https://twitter.com/P_Lepinkainen/statu ... 0041688065

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:03 am 

Bill Bramhall

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:31 am 

Which one is Pedro among those 3 folks ?
:?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:54 am 

punknaynowned wrote:
The investigation that (fake) AG Barr set up and which John Durham headed (and our pedro1 Trumpeted a few weeks ago during the House Intelligence Committee's hearings ...), came up with zilch.

Why am I unsurprised?

Just a friendly reminder to pedro, you don't gain credibility by Trumpeting or, parroting right-wing conspiracies. It just makes you look more like a dumbass. Come clean, get out of the bunker, make your ammends, rejoin the living, we'll get over this together. :mrgreen:

Since the Horowitz report isn't being released until 12/09/2019 ( it's 12/06/2019 as I type ) , how do you know what is or isn't in it ?

Talk to me after 12/11/2019 when Horowitz talks to the judiciary.

Then talk to me AFTER the Durham report is released with indictments. ( it HASN'T been released yet , either ) :roll:

Btw , I'm living out of the bunker where 200K+ jobs were added last month , the stock market is soaring , more minorities are out of jail and working , and life is better for Americans than in the Obama years .
YOU , and most others on this brainwashed biased forum look like the dumbasses . Then again , you are what you eat and you continue to slop the chow from your Democratic leaders and the media.
Thank god I'm not living in shit spewed Democratic led areas of this country.
Being ' together ' with someone like you is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Good luck in 2020.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:55 am 

Thanks !
I always loved fairy tales
8)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:45 pm 

Reality check time for Pedro, supporter of racists, pedophiles and traitors....The economy and jobs numbers have been improving for the last 11 straight years.

We go over this every year about this time so here it is again...November and December jobs are holiday jobs that will vanish in January for the most part.

Let's talk when the February report comes out. Until then, you're just talking out of your stupid brainwashed trsitorous asshole.

Btw - when the Supreme Court rules Trump has to release his financial records, he'll resign. Not even worried about 2020.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:57 pm 

I've got my Bags packed :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:18 pm 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:

A face that "orange" is not American ! I've never seen an American with orange skin. Are we sure he's American ?
Hey ! Orange is a mix of yellow and red.
Maybe Trump is partly Indian and partly Japanese ???
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Let's see his birth certificate !
He looks more like a mix of Tonto and a Sumo wrestler !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trump . . . The President we can all all laugh at !!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:28 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
...how do you know what is or isn't in it ?

Because the Horowitz Investigation Team revealed to reporters that they were contacted by the Durham Investigation Team to see if they had found any evidence of wrongful investigation since there investigation turned up nothing...and they will not since Crater Page was being contacted by Russian GRU Agents and George Papadopoulos revealed to an Australian Agent that he had information concerning the Russians stealing DNC Documents , when these type of things happen you are watched by the FBI and CIA because they are trying to turn you into an asset or you may already be one... :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:46 pm 

Plook wrote:
pedro1 wrote:

Because the Horowitz Investigation Team revealed to reporters that they were contacted by the Durham Investigation Team to see if they had found any evidence of wrongful investigation since there investigation turned up nothing...and they will not since Crater Page was being contacted by Russian GRU Agents and George Papadopoulos revealed to an Australian Agent that he had information concerning the Russians stealing DNC Documents , when these type of things happen you are watched by the FBI and CIA because they are trying to turn you into an asset or you may already be one... :idea:

Inside info , Plook ?
It's funny how different sources say different things , isn't it ?

I find it hard to believe that since the Horowitz Investigation Team and the Durham Investigation Team have been 99% leak free , that they're now talking to reporters that are willing to spin things the way you see them.

I have a feeling that the FBI and the CIA, that you seem to trust so well , might be receiving some bad press along with some of the media outlets you get informed by.

:|

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:17 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
Adam Zyglis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:05 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
Plook wrote:
pedro1 wrote:

Inside info , Plook ?

I find it hard to believe that since the Horowitz Investigation Team and the Durham Investigation Team have been 99% leak free , that they're now talking to reporters that are willing to spin things the way you see them.

I have a feeling that the FBI and the CIA, that you seem to trust so well , might be receiving some bad press along with some of the media outlets you get informed by.

:|

The works done and the reporters have great relationships with many on both sides of the aisle as well as career officials, that's how we know that everyone who has worked in the administration thinks the Cheat-O is an idiot...even the senators say if the base wasn't so hypnotized they would impeach him in a second...You have to realize he is a threat to the nation and the world... :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:34 pm 

It's hard for Trump fan base to realize he is a threat to the nation and the World.
For that, they would have to get their infos where the real news are. Not the FAKE FOX NEWS.
But Trump keeps on telling them that the medias are not to be trusted except for the few that supports him.
And these gullible Trump's lovers blindly follow what he says.
Not smart enough to even think that he may be misleading them.
Not smart enough to realize than when they skip the real news, they help that asshole control them.

Well... they chose to be stupid !
:P

Let's hope thier number drops in large amount for 2020.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 pm 

Stupid/inept people in power is an indicator of corruption.

The Bidens ain't. Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell know this.
Durham and Horowitz do too.
But pedro?
Maybe he's one of those paid not to know
and, just attacks the messengers for free?
Why? What's he afraid of?
Being wrong again?
/exhale

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:21 pm 

Now, back to reality...

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nationa ... aker-trump

158,593,000 Employed in November: 24th Record Breaker for Trump
By Susan Jones | December 6, 2019 | 7:29am EST

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump frequently points to the strong economy as one of his major accomplishments, and today's employment summary gives him more bragging rights:
The Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics says the economy added a whopping 266,000 jobs in November; and for the sixth month in a row, a record number of Americans were counted as employed.

158,593,000 Americans were working in November, the 24th record of Trump's presidency.
The unemployment rate dropped a tenth of a point to 3.5 percent, a 50-year low.

"GREAT JOBS REPORT!" Trump tweeted Friday morning.

In November, the civilian non-institutional population in the United States was 260,020,000. That included all people 16 and older who did not live in an institution (such as a prison, nursing home or long-term care facility).

Of that civilian non-institutional population, 164,404,000 were participating in the labor force, meaning that they either had a job or were actively seeking one during the last month. This resulted in a labor force participation rate of 63.2 percent.

The labor force participation rate has never been higher than 67.3 percent, a level achieved in the early months of 2000. The Trump-era high was set last month at 63.3 percent. Economists say retiring baby boomers account for some of the decline since the turn of the century.

Among the major worker groups, the November unemployment rates for adult men (3.2 percent), adult women (3.2 percent), teenagers (12.0 percent), Whites (3.2 percent), Blacks (5.5 percent), Asians (2.6 percent), and Hispanics (4.2 percent) showed little or no change in November.

In November, notable job gains occurred in health care and in professional and technical services. Employment also increased in manufacturing, reflecting the return of workers from a strike. Employment continued to trend up in leisure and hospitality, transportation and warehousing, and financial activities, while mining lost jobs.

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for September was revised up by 13,000 to +193,000, and the change for October was revised up by 28,000 to +156,000. With these revisions, employment gains in September and October combined were 41,000 more than previously reported, another indication of a strong job market.

In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29. Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased 3.1 percent.

President Trump tweeted on Friday morning: "Stock Markets Up Record Numbers. For this year alone, Dow up 18.65%, S&P up 24.36%, Nasdaq Composite up 29.17%. 'It’s the economy, stupid.'”

2018 Employment Highlights

In a report released three days ago, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said a total of 166.4 million people, or 64.4 percent of the civilian noninstitutional population, age 16 and over, worked at some point during 2018.

The number of people who experienced some unemployment during 2018 declined by 1.3 million to 13.2 million.

The data derives from information collected in the Annual Social and Economic Supplement to the Current Population Survey, which is conducted monthly by the U.S. Census Bureau.

BLS notes the following highlights from the 2018 data:

-- The proportion of workers who worked full time, year-round in 2018 was 70.4 percent, up 0.9 percentage point from the prior year.

-- About 2.2 million individuals looked for a job but did not work at all in 2018, compared with 2.4 million in 2017. (Of the 11.0 million individuals who both worked and experienced unemployment in 2018, 21.7 percent had two or more spells of unemployment, up 1.5 percentage points from 2017.)

-- The proportion of men who worked at some time during 2018 was 69.7 percent, little changed from 2017. The proportion of women, however, increased by 0.6 percentage point to 59.4 percent in 2018.

-- Among the major demographic groups, the proportions of Whites (64.7 percent), Blacks (62.4 percent), Asians (64.5 percent), and Hispanics (66.6 percent) who worked at some time during 2018 showed little change from 2017.

-- Among those with work experience in 2018, 80.8 percent usually worked full time, up 0.4 percentage point from a year earlier. The proportion of women who usually worked full time increased 0.9 percentage point over the year to 74.4 percent in 2018. The share of men who usually worked full time was little changed at 86.7 percent. Among those who worked at some point in 2018, Asians (84.7 percent) were more likely to work full time, followed by Blacks (82.4 percent), and Hispanics (81.2 percent), and Whites (80.4 percent).

-- Overall, 168.6 million persons worked or looked for work at some time in 2018, up 1.1 million from the prior year. Of those, 13.2 million experienced some unemployment during 2018, down by 1.3 million from 2017.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:45 pm 

Now, here's yet another dose of reality (or as Caputh refers to it as, "WILDLY INACCURATE")...

2017-2019 Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED):

~ over 65% of his 8 year agenda already accomplished
~ over $12 Trillion in wealth created
~ best job #s in quantity EVER (as of Nov. 2019, 158.593 million employed) - has broken TWENTY FOUR job creation quantity records
~ at FULL employment (meaning, there are more jobs available than people looking for them) for the first time EVER and for 19 months straight
~ more positively consistent monthly labor force participation rates (as of Nov. 2019, 63.2%) than most months Obama was in office
~ 2018 saw over 3.1% GDP growth
~ 2019 Q1 saw 3.2% GDP growth (the highest in 4 years), despite the month-long Government shutdown in January
~ 2019 Q2 saw 2.1% GDP growth
~ 2019 Q3 saw 2.1% GDP growth (revised up from 1.9%)
~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, 250+ companies have given 6 million employees over $1 BILLION in bonuses, including $100-200 million dollar bonuses (or the equivalent in stock options) from Apple, Fiat Chrysler, AT&T, Comcast, Walmart, Home Depot, Waste Mgmt., etc.
~ as a result of the above, employee wages & average hourly earnings, have increased between 3% & 3.5% since 2018
~ average hourly earnings have increased 3.5% over the past 12 months
~ Obamacare mandate repealed, giving free choice to consumers, instead of being financially penalized for not conforming to the plan
~ consumer confidence the highest it's been in 18 years
~ highest stock market performance EVER (currently, the DOW is well over 28,000 - setting a new record high)
~ lowest unemployment rate in five decades (as of Nov. 2019, 3.5%)
~ lowest youth unemployment rate in nearly 30 years
~ one of the lowest female unemployment rates in decades (as of Nov. 2019, 3.5%)
~ one of the lowest Hispanic unemployment rate EVER (as of Nov. 2019, 4.2%)
~ one of the lowest African American unemployment rates EVER (as of Nov. 2019, 5.5%)
~ one of the lowest Asian unemployment rates EVER (as of Nov. 2019, 2.6%)
~ nearly 7 million jobs created since the 2016 Presidential election
~ highest Homeownership rate in 5 years
~ highest African American homeownership rate EVER
~ lowest unemployment rates EVER in 14 states
~ over 900 job-killing regulations eradicated
~ the US is now the world's #1 oil and energy producer
~ food stamp recipients at a several year low (roughly 7 million less people receiving them)
~ the Trump wall has officially commenced building, with over 135 miles completed and/or reconstructed
~ less illegals crossing the US/Mexican border already, even without a fully completed Trump wall
~ a 58% increase in coal exports in the 1st quarter of 2017
~ an infrastructure bill (that includes eliminating wait times for large building permits/licenses and related regulations of up to 17 years down to 2 years)
~ a veterans' health care bill (that transfers almost all power to veterans, who then can fire their health care provider if they don't match their expectations)
~ signed health care legislation (to be enacted by 2021), thus forcing health care providers to inform customers of their service costs before billing
~ dozens of legislative & executive orders
~ Nearly all of ISIS have been eradicated from Syria & Iraq
~ ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed in West Syria, after fleetingly moving throughout the Middle East
~ successfully aided in forcing Kim Jong-un to suspend nuke testing and has essentially ended (or at the very least, temporarily ended) the Korean War - deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize
~ successfully made Kim Jong-un return 55 sets of US soldier remains from the 1950's Korean War
~ after unfulfilled promises by Clinton, Bush Jnr. & Obama to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel and move the embassy there, Trump promises to do it and DOES it
~ the United States/Mexico/Canada Act (USMCA), replacing the horror that was NAFTA
~ new Supreme Court Justice, Judge Kavanaugh
~ trade tariffs implemented in China, Europe, Canada, etc., thus successfully forcing most of these countries/continents to stop over-charging the US on imported goods & services
~ NATO are now paying the majority of their own bills, and are no longer taking advantage of the US, who were paying 70-80% of their total beforehand
~ becomes the FIRST sitting US President to enter North Korea, through the demilitarized zone

Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559 ... 600  Next