Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538 ... 563  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:15 pm 

Mike Luckovich

Post subject: Re: for #LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:15 pm 

KUIII wrote:
punknaynowned wrote:
"If I said Mexicans were rapists, my career would be over.

If I said Nazis were good people, my career would be over.

If I bragged about sexual assault, my career would be over.

If I said I was the chosen one, I would be institutionalized.

I’m a fucking actor."
- Bradley Whitford, 22Aug2019

My career (and many others) would have ended as well and I was just a garden variety middle manager in a local governmental agency. I bet DB keeps his mouth fucking shut when he’s at the office. I think he’s smart enough to do that. :idea:

Apart from maybe the last one, Trump said NONE of those things.

And btw, when I'm at the office, I don't keep my mouth shut, especially since there are Trump supporters present... :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:31 pm 

Well... Facebook ban Epoch
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/epoch-times-begins-hiding-its-connection-huge-pro-trump-ad-n1045416

We can read
"The religious group that quietly operates the paper believes in a coming judgment day that will send communists to hell and says Trump is helping accelerate that timeline."

Pretty sick minds here.
To think of all the brainwashed zombies Trump supporters who will believe that shit.

How many idiots can this Earth content ?
:P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:32 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
And btw, when I'm at the office, I don't keep my mouth shut, especially since there are Trump supporters present... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:05 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
KUIII wrote:
punknaynowned wrote:

I’m a fucking actor."

My career (and many others) would have ended as well and I was just a garden variety middle manager in a local governmental agency. I bet DB keeps his mouth fucking shut when he’s at the office. I think he’s smart enough to do that. :idea:

All 4 of these things are taken out of context. This is what the media has done to brainwash people. The media used to use the method of spinning things to move their narrative forward, now all they do is blatantly LIE to push their agenda.

The same can be said for the very unstable poster Mij. His list is nothing but lies, exaggerations, opinions based on nothing or things taken out of context. When I read idiotic posts like his all I hear is a 3 year old saying "Orange man bad". What Mij says means nothing. This is just a crazy and very foolish person.

It takes about 5 seconds to do some research to find the actual full context of all these fake things that the media and complete sick liberals like the cultural appropriator phony ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE say about Trump. It is truly un-American and disgusting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:55 am 

Context for #1 (""If I said Mexicans were rapists, my career would be over.") was a public speech
"TRUMP: Wow. Whoa. That is some group of people. Thousands.

So nice, thank you very much. That's really nice. Thank you. It's great to be at Trump Tower. It's great to be in a wonderful city, New York. And it's an honor to have everybody here. This is beyond anybody's expectations. There's been no crowd like this.

And, I can tell, some of the candidates, they went in. They didn't know the air-conditioner didn't work. They sweated like dogs.

(LAUGHTER)

They didn't know the room was too big, because they didn't have anybody there. How are they going to beat ISIS? I don't think it's gonna happen.

(APPLAUSE)

Our country is in serious trouble. We don't have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.

(APPLAUSE)

AUDIENCE MEMBER: We want Trump. We want Trump.

TRUMP: When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people.

It's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South and Latin America, and it's coming probably -- probably -- from the Middle East. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast."

Context for #2 "If I said Nazis were good people, my career would be over" was a press conference
Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Context for #3 ("If I bragged about sexual assault, my career would be over.") is a private conversation that was taped and then released:
"Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?"

Since you're not disputing #4, I won't post the numerous quotes for it.

I can't see how the context helps you much, except in the case of #2 where he prevaricates so much, it is difficultr to see what he is saying at all...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:22 am 

Thanks for proving my point by posting the full quotes.

To be very clear about #3... he said "THEY LET YOU DO IT". That is NOT sexual assault. But, the media has pushed the narrative that Trump is a rapist. The lengths that the media has gone to LIE and try to smear this man are comical at this point.

Bradley Whitford (whoever this even is) is a total fool.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:58 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
The same can be said for the very unstable poster Mij. His list is nothing but lies, exaggerations, opinions based on nothing or things taken out of context. It takes about 5 seconds to do some research to find the actual full context of all these fake things.

Shut up lazy coward and prove your point, one by one. Do that research for the 99% you disagree with.
It's your claim, so I won't do your job for you.
http://forum.zappa.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26803&start=13276
You're good at talking, all that blahblah... and worthless at proving.

According to you only Right medias tell the Truth.
The rest of the World can go fuck himself when they report about Trump word for word.
And you think what we see on multiple TV stations is rigged, fixed, faked ?

So stop being a coward and prove your point
Tell us where it is exaggeration and lies ! And why !!!
Cause right now you're only a blind brainwashed stupid Trump slave zombie believing lies after lies.
You chose to be stupid. Not our fault.
:P :smoke:

Like...You said things were taken out of context, Caputh PROVED it wasn't and you said
"Thanks for proving my point".
You can't even read right. HE DEMOLISHED YOUR POINT, stupid.
You just want to have the last word. You don't care if it's right or wrong. Truth is not a friend of yours...

You're at the same point than when you left JPF.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:17 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
KUIII wrote:
punknaynowned wrote:

I’m a fucking actor."

Sorry, I forgot you worked at the Vancouver chapter of the KKK. My bad. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 am 

Mij wrote:
Taint Ripper wrote:
The same can be said for the very unstable poster Mij. His list is nothing but lies, exaggerations, opinions based on nothing or things taken out of context. It takes about 5 seconds to do some research to find the actual full context of all these fake things.

Shut up lazy coward and prove your point, one by one. Do that research for the 99% you disagree with.
It's your claim, so I won't do your job for you.
You're good at talking, all that blahblah... and worthless at proving.

According to you only Right medias tell the Truth.
The rest of the World can go fuck himself when they report about Trump word for word.
And you think what we see on multiple TV stations is rigged, fixed, faked ?

So stop being a coward and prove your point
Tell us where it is exaggeration and lies ! And why !!!
Cause right now you're only a blind brainwashed stupid Trump slave zombie believing lies after lies.
You chose to be stupid. Not our fault.
:P :smoke:

Like...You said things were taken out of context, Caputh PROVED it wasn't and you said
"Thanks for proving my point".
You can't even read right. HE DEMOLISHED YOUR POINT, stupid.
You just want to have the last word. You don't care if it's right or wrong. Truth is not a friend of yours...

You're at the same point than when you left JPF.

TDS
Trump Derangement Syndrome:
Unhappiness caused by the election of Donald Trump to the Presidency of the United States. Sufferers display an inordinate loathing for and preoccupation with Donald Trump. The grief and distress they suffer is real.
Paula: "But it's not fair, and it doesn't make any sense!"

Mack (her husband): "Honey, stop blogging and come to bed!"
Paula: "I hate Trump! I just hate him!"
Mack aside: "I wish there was something I could do to help Paula with her TDS. She just seems so unhappy. When is it going to end?"

The above meme is a prefect example of TDS. CNN and MSNBC covered this "news" for 3 days!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:08 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
Thanks for proving my point by posting the full quotes.

To be very clear about #3... he said "THEY LET YOU DO IT". That is NOT sexual assault. But, the media has pushed the narrative that Trump is a rapist. The lengths that the media has gone to LIE and try to smear this man are comical at this point.

Bradley Whitford (whoever this even is) is a total fool.

Ah, so because Trump knows that they will "LET [him] do it" i.e. "grab them by the pussy" after only the briefest of acquaintances, it isn't sexual assualt. I'm afraid there are a number of sexual offenders in prison now who unsuccessfully tried the same line: "It wasn't rape, because she didn't resist. She LET ME DO IT."

How can he know before he does it, whether they want him to do it, or not?

In fact, he apparently can't; ask Ivana Trump (accusation of marital rape, 1989), Jill Harth (groping, 1992), Summer Zervos (groping, 2007) Alva Johnson (unwanted sexual attention, 2019), Jessica Leeds (groping, 1980s), Kristin Adams (groping, 1990s), E. Jean Carroll (groping, 1995 or 1996), Lisa Boyne (ogling, 1996), Cathy Heller (unwanted sexual advances, 1997), Temple Taggart McDowell (unwanted kisses and embraces, 1997), Karena Virginia (groping, 1998), Mindy McGillivray (groping, 2003), Jennifer Murphy (unwanted kissing and still a Trump fan, 2005), Rachel Crooks (unwanted kissing, 2005), Natasha Stoynoff (unwanted kissing, 2005), Juliet Huddy (unwanted kissing, 2005 or 2006), Jessica Drake (sexual assault, 2006), Ninni Laaksonen (groping, 2006), Cassandra Searles (groping, 2013), Mariah Billado, Victoria Hughes and all those other pageant girls he admitted of ogling on the Howard Stern Show by entering their dressing rooms "by accident" when they were naked.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tr ... llegations

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:18 am 

Wiki as a source? You know that Wiki is not always a real source of factual information right? Apparently not. Another not so smart person.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:38 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
Wiki as a source? You know that Wiki is not always a real source of factual information right? Apparently not. Another not so smart person.

We know JPF Taint Ripper is not a good source of truth.
Just a bashing person who can't prove a single point
Waiting...

Chickhen, chichen, chickhen...
:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:39 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:

That's your best shot?
Since you never provide any outside evidence for your claims, I thought the article offered a simple summary of the allegations so that you would understand; it is also uses references very well, but nevertheless, here are many more...
https://www.vox.com/a/sexual-harassment ... nald-trump
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 96851.html
https://www.businessinsider.de/women-ac ... ?r=US&IR=T
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... on-202833/
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/women- ... tions-list
https://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/14/poli ... index.html
https://qz.com/1651584/e-jean-carroll-i ... isconduct/
https://www.sfgate.com/technology/busin ... 447199.php
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/12/ ... users.html
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-runnin ... oG6codM8bd
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... 546481001/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... accusation
https://www.france24.com/en/20190622-us ... al-assault
https://time.com/5058646/donald-trump-accusers/
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/anal ... -list.html
https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/ ... ulted-them
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-r ... ore-713531
https://heavy.com/news/2017/12/donald-t ... arassment/
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-tr ... d=51956410
https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-con ... ry.html%3f
https://www.cbsnews.com/feature/donald- ... legations/
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/ ... on-1376698
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... on/592870/

... and, weirdly enough, I couldn't find any link to Breitbart on this topic, which presumably would have been an acceptable news source for you. I did find one to the Murdoch owned "Sun", however, who list the same names...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2059156/d ... y-daniels/

Last edited by Caputh on Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:52 am 

He's in love with a mythomaniac.
When you're in love, you won't see clearly.
:mrgreen: :P

But I still want my 99% explained. No free rides here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26803&start=13276

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:54 am 

No chance, Mij. If it's not on Breitbart, it doesn't exist for him. Even when Trump says it, he doesn't believe it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:01 am 

Meanwhile...
Trump is losing ground everywhere and it's a fact. Even FOX said it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/23/trump-may-be-lot-more-vulnerable-than-you-think/?noredirect=on

I just hope it will stay that way for 2020.
I know it's just polls but, who knows... where there's smoke, there's fire

Impeachment news...
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458530-poll-majority-want-trump-out-but-not-through-impeachment

I guess an impeachment would bring him some sympathy he doesn't deserve.
And maybe it could easier to jail him if he's not impeached ?
8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:07 am 

Caputh wrote:
No chance, Mij. If it's not on Breitbart, it doesn't exist for him. Even when Trump says it, he doesn't believe it.

If he goes as far as to not believe the liar-in-chief...
I guess he's lost for all !
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:11 am 

Andrew McCabe, former FBI Deputy Director, a man FIRED for lying under oath, has CNN just been hired as a contributor. This is both sad and laughable.

CNN... the network for the past 3 years has been calling Trump a liar and has done nothing make it their agenda to smear him on a 24/7/365 basis. ZERO credibility. They should change their name to ATN, Anti-Trump Network.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:15 am 

Mij wrote:
Meanwhile...
Trump is losing ground everywhere and it's a fact. Even FOX said it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/23/trump-may-be-lot-more-vulnerable-than-you-think/?noredirect=on

I just hope it will stay that way for 2020.
I know it's just polls but, who knows... where there's smoke, there's fire

Impeachment news...
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458530-poll-majority-want-trump-out-but-not-through-impeachment

I guess an impeachment would bring him some sympathy he doesn't deserve.
And maybe it could easier to jail him if he's not impeached ?
8)

You post "Even FOX said it" and then you post a link to the Washington Compost (another horribly biased outlet).

Impeachment... 4th try now? Or is it the 5th? How's that Russia thing working out?

LAUGHABLE!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:21 am 

Hey stupid, I didn't say that my post was about FOX, I just mention it.
No comprendo ?

CNN is not the only TV station that report what Trump said (that it seems even you deny when it fits you) and did.
Look at the World, blind man.
Just in Canada, you won't find many FOX/Breitbart TV stations.
It's worse in Quebec.
Everybody hates the man.
Lucky for him that you adore him that way...

Oh, BTW, don't forget...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26803&start=13276

As for impeachment, it would be fun, a party...
All in all, I prefer him to have a big defeat in 2020, and then, go to jail

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:24 am 

Trump will again make his show, treating his allies like shit, and worshipping Russia
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-plows-toward-trade-war-europe-china-standoff-threatens-economy-n1045441

Who needs an enemy with a friend like that ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:28 am 

You are really out of stupid comments to say. So funny.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:47 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
You are really out of stupid comments to say. So funny.

Funny you laugh. Idiots do that too when they don't understand
See if you'll laugh at this analysis....
https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/trump-s-actions-create-obstacles-for-trump-campaign-67220549621

So accurate !

Let's see how he's doing with Americans...
https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/polls-show-trump-struggling-among-key-groups-67242565930

Humm.... Let's be honest, it was to be coming that way.
Americans get tired of having an immature President.
:mrgreen:

Oh, don't forget...
Cause I won't till you prove your claim.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:01 am 

Morning Joe? A fake, a fraud and a propagandist. That guy is one of the most disingenuous people in the media. His show and what he and his idiot wife say is not news. Oh man.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538 ... 563  Next